All Comments on 'The Bastard'

by JayLikestoRead

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Gebob69Gebob69almost 11 years ago
is that all...

Tell me that isn't all??? A very plausible plot and realistic life problems dealing with their feelings for each other on a daily basis. It quite possible that the father knew something was going on between them and that is why he said for them to take care of the other. As for the mother it's time for her to know and if she can't handle it that's to bad.

I only gave it 4 stars for the way the chapter ends. On one hand you left us hanging without either a conclusion or if there'll be another chapter coming. However with that being said I do feel that there will be chapter 2 or a sequel in the future.

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

I also would like more, but the pants getting tighter was a hint that she was pregnant.

JayLikestoReadJayLikestoReadalmost 11 years agoAuthor

I'm glad you liked it. I wasn't planning on a sequel, and I don't think I left myself much room for a true sequel. I may have another story up my sleeve, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not good

sounds like you left out the first and third chapters. wheres the background and character development? wheres the end? all in all a waste of time half a story is worse than no story at all and this is much less than half.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent

I usually don't read stories this short but I'm glad I read this one. You are especially good with the dialogue! 5 stars,

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
First time I read it 3 stars, this is the second and I would make it 4 stars

good story. Nice way you blended the sex Vicki had before. Had a few BFs and let some of them cum in her pussy without a condom. Wonder why she did not let him cum inside her during the "safe" time. At least the first few days after her period.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Nice little story of two siblings in love. 5 star.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous