All Comments on 'The BBC'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Glad to see you're back !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Been watching for you

Also glad your back and hope your life is well.

slaverowanslaverowanalmost 7 years ago
Glad to see you back sir!!!

Fantastic story 😃

Missed you and your stories here. 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Really good to see you back writing. It was nearly a year without reading of your ingenious ways to burn the cheaters, and Mustangs.

rflikeslitrflikeslitalmost 7 years ago
Welcome back

good story as ever!......gotta say you write romance for guys!

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
ACRONYMS MEANINGS HAVE DIFFERENT CONNOTATIONS

depending on ones point of view, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

cut the politics, the mustangs and the length and maybe it will be worth something then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 for a great story

annony is just an old fat ugly fag fool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nah

Friends don't let friends drive Fords... the BBC joke almost makes up for it but not quite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Imagine a Stang story where

the wife is fat, chubby, floppy titted, and cheats. Imagine his hero being in good shape and finding someone much better. You have to wonder how he keeps coming up with this plot. Time has not dulled his memory. If it works once, ride that horse (mustang) even after it drops. If I were to bet, I would guess that Stang was once married to a chubby woman and she cheated. He was/is a runner in good shape and his ex was a fool to ever cheat and he is happier with his new squeeze, who has thinner thighs and bigger tits than the ex. The obvious thing is Stang never got over his chubby ex, and it looks like he never will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Typical stangcuck garbage forgiving the cheating slut and raising her bull's kid like a libtard wimp, one star. Stay away longer next time.

ksinw2ksinw2almost 7 years ago
Nice reference

Don't know if it was on purpose, but loved the shout out to QHML with the comfortable old shoes reference

ksinw2ksinw2almost 7 years ago
Sorry I meant qhml1's story

I said the wrong author

Jack99Jack99almost 7 years ago
Fun Story, Stangstar

Always a lot of humor in your stories, and they're always enjoyable. I was worried there would be a reconciliation at one point (usually I like that, but this time not). But you pulled through. Thanks for posting!

cpetecpetealmost 7 years ago
Fine tale

and a good read, thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

g912493g912493almost 7 years ago
SS06.. What did you do?????????

I'm part of the welcome back crew, always enjoy your stories, both long and short.

What the hell did you to to these anon's. They sure are jumping in sh&t over this one.

I wonder how many of then can spin a tale??? And they wonder why authors disappear for a while or completely.

Hey, I really like your work and look forward to more..

Anon's.... ESAD Eat .... ... Die

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gave it 5*

This anon. liked it. Keep writing and I"ll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank You

Thank You

Need a different Title so more guys will read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you stangstar06!

Your stories are great and well written. Thank you for being a part of legends day!

MrmacjrMrmacjralmost 7 years ago
Great Story

I enjoy reading your stories. This was a good one. I hope you keep the good work up

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Thanks for the story

BBHC would scare away fewer readers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A year away and he still writes long winded, political crap with mustangs. HE has done this to death. He writing is not longer entertaining but boring and not worth reading. Half of this could have been cut out. When it would have been worth the read. This so called legends day has been worse than the first.

robin7robin7almost 7 years ago
Loved it..

Have missed SrangStar stories. Hope he writes more often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Legends

Another formulaic Stangstar story... I loved it! Sure, the hateful wife and her hag friend were over the top stupid, but c'mon, we want them to be stupid. Jenny is an angel; who doesn't want an angel? The bbc men's club is an excellent conceit. The story was long, but not too long. Perfect pitch. 5 stars. Thanks for a legendary story. JPR

Pappy7Pappy7almost 7 years ago
Good story.

For those that say the wife and friend were "way" over the top, they might be right. They also might be wrong. I have met some pretty over the top married women in my journey and have just stayed away from them. Don't need to drama. As in most fiction when were are reading a story the best way to go about it is to suspend belief and just accept the world that is being brought to life around us.

Thanks for the story. A welcome relief from the stories that we have been getting on this page. Weak men, perverse women and the abiding "cuck" theme throughout. 5 stars, as you might guess.

blueram2012blueram2012almost 7 years ago
Glad you're back!!!

Great story as usual!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Welcome Back

So good to have you back, hopefully the first of many new stories from one of the best writers on Lit.

TwopullTwopullalmost 7 years ago

Used to live your writing. But am a tad tired of the cubical dumb women characters you paint. I mean you of all people should know that things are not black and white

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another winner

You continue to write great stories.

Boyd Percy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A true Legend -5 Stars

StangStar06

You are one of the better writers on Lit. When 8-Mile was published I checked back every day for your next story, after a while, every week then once a month. When I saw you were tapped for Legends I was very pleased. I hope there isn’t a good reason for your absence and this heralds your return. Thank you for a very enjoyable read.

xtchrxtchralmost 7 years ago
And Yet Another One!

I don't know how you do it but another really good story. I just enjoy a story where the cheaters lose and the non-cheaters win.Over the top...who cares...it's all fiction, and enjoyable fiction.

Thank you for another enjoyable and entertaining story and keep writing and I'll keep reading.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 7 years ago
Extremes

This story has typical clever StangStar dialog, but I admit that I gave up at about page 7 due to the southern belle over the top stuff. I know the classic formula is to make the wife go completely delusional and off the rails, and the long suffering husband stumbles upon a beautiful devoted bombshell, but I couldn't stick with it this time. The BTB crowd loves piling it on the straying wife, but she's just too much of a patsy in this story. Oh, and the BBC club- what's its financial model? Fun place, but someone has to pay the bills.

mikedonovanmikedonovanalmost 7 years ago

867-5309 Jenny

thanks!! I laughed so hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

I actually laughed out loud, a few times. 5+

Dunny69Dunny69almost 7 years ago
Loved it

Just that loved it, great heartwarming smile making feel good story. Great characters except I've developed a southern drawl which for and Englishman it a bit of a bind. Thanks SS06 thanks for the effort in making the legends return a success. It goes a long way to getting the taste of cuck shit out of my mouth.lol.

TrtrolesTrtrolesalmost 7 years ago
yes

finally to see you back. Best writer and another good story.

Take care.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

Minor point - I THOUGHT she was in the hospital when she took a pain pill and passed out, then woke up at home? How did she get there? Okay, it's her parents' house, but still, how did she get there?

"I mean it's not like you love the guy" - Is that true, or is that just the bitch friend spouting off? I don't know about divorce law, but at least in these stories the guy can't stop or reduce alimony by quitting HIS job, why should she be able to get more by quitting hers?

Why does the process server need to be a shark? They're just serving papers! And you typo'd "Eric" to "Erica!"

SHE refused the divorce? She's the one who filed!

Why is this the first we heard that the instructor's wife was her father's surgeon?

He says he'll drop the social media campaign, but once started those things have a life of their own!

Could have done without all the dialect. A little would have gone a ling way. As it was, it was hard to read.

"And she had chosen to spend those six months LIVING, not dying in a hospital." - It doesn't happen often, Stang, but you got me a little misty with that one!

"Eric was an idiot" - HE was an idiot?! If what you did with him was so far and above anyone else, why were you doing anyone else?

If she lost her job, how can she afford to go to Las Vegas? She says she LITERALLY has no money! Ha, I'll bet the "rich friend" needs the "ladies" to "entertain" his clients!

"What if the new baby looked nothing like Erica? Or worse what if the new child looked so much like Mark that the differences really stood out?" - Not sure why I'm surprised, but that's STOOPID! Siblings don't always look similar. And shouldn't "Mark" be "Eric?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good But

You are a good writer but you need to bring a bit more variability to your stories. This is quite similar to all the rest of what you write.

Not one of your better ones.

T.T.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ended fast

Always a entertaining read but ended abruptly for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"Prostitution!"

"Prostitution!" he said loudly. "How the fuck do you get arrested for prostitution in a state where prostitution is legal?"

ROFLMFAO!

burlysmithburlysmithalmost 7 years ago
Typical StangStar06 story but fun read.

Two points of contention, there is no hospital in Cedar Springs, Michigan but there is one in Greenville just 15 miles to the east or you would have to go to Grand Rapids, and Upper Peninula is usually capitalized.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 7 years ago
Classic StangStar Story

Only JPB, PapaToad, and the Stangster write narcissistic first wives this well. This lady was a real trip. Great entertainment. Great contribution to Legend Day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
huh

not what i expected, better

DFWBeastDFWBeastalmost 7 years ago
Thank you!

Always a pleasure to read one of your works. Thought this one was a blast!

Killian

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Living Well Is The Best....

....Well, you know the rest. I laughed so hard at many of your lines in this one. The absurdity of so many of the setups took us close to the zaniness of HDK's most hilarious "out there" stuff. If we can't laugh at the antics of the delusional skanks in LW stories, I fear we shall all go mad! ;-)

I had a little discomfort with the "Texas drawl" dialog, it kind of wore on me after a paragraph or three. Still a wonderful character in Jenny.

Thanks so much for dropping this in on LD2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
3*s

The usual SS06 story. Pleasant entertainment. Gave you 3*s.

How about a flash to the past Stang.

Where is StarCity????

Will you ever go back?

Thanks for the story.

AMerryman

LoveDrLoveDralmost 7 years ago
The work of a true legend

By far my favorite author. Thank you. Please wright more here.

Dawgbite38Dawgbite38almost 7 years ago
BBC

In my opinion this is the best story you have written. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sorry but disappointed me

I know your style from past stories but this one was not to my taste.

The women are TOO much either saints or sluts.

While the main male character should have been the good guy you (mainly I) can't seem to sympathies with him, on one hand his accomplished and all and then he is 200% bitter and clueless.

One last thing, I committed a "sin" and included politics by introducing a lunatic misogynistic guy as a reference...

Again My taste and opinion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too many acronyms

What else does BBC stand for & why some minds go straight into the gutter?

When I first saw it I was thinking the worst, then when I read the description I was almost thinking where is the British Broadcasting Channel fitting into this story; what saved it for me to read it. If I had stayed w/my 1st thought I wouldn't have read it at all.

Really though, the ending giving the slut Peggy a somewhat happy ending; as far as characters go if anyone deserved to live out their life as a lady of the night in Vegas it would be her.

It feels as if the yoga guru got off a little light.

As usual though it would appear for as smart as your characters say they are, they make some pretty stupid choices; maybe it's just a somewhat scewd look at the human condition. One might ask how they survived past elementary school; if natural selection were really in place they would've been eliminated from the gene pool a long time ago.

Like the story though; it's been awhile since I've read about you Mustang living characters...

foolscapfoolscapalmost 7 years ago
And I thought he was going to make it with "Auntie Beeb"

boy was I disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well !

Could not would not did not finish this piece of crap 1 star

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 7 years ago
Watching Dana

Spiral into the brothel was like watching a car wreck in slow motion. She is not the most depraved of the skanks you've created but she makes it past the first round. Communing with nature via horsepower is not inherently bad but too many gear heads toddle out to the woods with their machines and cases of Butt Lite and leave the area far worse than when they arrived. The noise they make is usually tolerable its the fucked up way a lot of these folk chew up the turf.

Always enjoys your stories. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
editor

you REALLY need to get an editor on these things.

Seriously, I know you're here in Michigan, but please (I'd say the same thing about the Fords, but know how brain dead that seems with your moniker and all - it just gets to be a bit much, like the constant misspellings and simple identity mistakes (i.e. page 2 Eric was spelled Erica))

Get an editor and one day fordstar might become one of the "leggens" day heroes too

Smoke

KRD19254KRD19254almost 7 years ago

It is really good - 6*.... But you need some one to proof read it, some glaring simple typo's. BTW, I hail from thee State just below the UP'ers and I'm not a troll either. I luv the 'Rusty Chevrolet' and da 'Second Day of Deer Camp'...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Long winded but fun story

Although you did deflate some of the fun when you let Will marry the Queen of sluts - Peggy. Really? Peggy? I guess that was funny, but I'm still not too sure about Peggy and Will. Oh - get an editor. You REALLY need one. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Here's a guy who hates women. All the rest is excuse.

smokepolesmokepolealmost 7 years ago
pretty lame

sorry but the story of the guy winning out in the end with a better model than previously known has been worked to death (by this author).

The Ford issue has also been killed akin to the proverbial dead horse. I'd say take your damn Chinese parts car and get on with drivin down th' rode (and the phonetic spellin didn't help none)

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Man, You and trump are two mentally ill dudes.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
Stangstar6 is a legend

Good to see you back with an interesting tale of infidelity, stupidity and love.

HansTrimbleHansTrimblealmost 7 years ago
I'm greatly relieved

I get worried sometimes that my favorite writers will up and quit writing on me, or worse yet, their creative gift will go sour on them and they'll start posting trash. So this story has come as a huge favor to me, because I realize now that Stang hasn't lost his touch, and is still turning out 5 star stories for me to read and re-read.

Wonderful tale, Stang. One of your best. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Hans

fildispadafildispadaalmost 7 years ago
Always the same story

Stang always writes the same story. I bet he has a pattern where he only changes names and mustang models and that's it. Than I couldn't understand anything from page 6 since I'm not american.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
A very good story...

A very good story...SS06 best style. Just a little below "Chrissie". Thank you...4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Kinda Sad

Good story. Seeing it from Dana's point of view made it really sad for me though, even though she kind of deserved it.

looking4itlooking4italmost 7 years ago

Nice one SS06, love your stories.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
BBC

Nice one gave it 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great one

Glad to see you back I really miss your clever stories. The holiday ones most of all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stang glad you're back!

Of all of the great story tellers on Lit, you're still one of the very best. Thanks for writing again but I wish it was more often.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 7 years ago
Easy peasy... do not look at it from Dana' point of view then it's a Great story!

Nuther good'n Stang. Great story and writing.

Thanks for sharing your hard work with us on Lit.

x

chrisgunguychrisgunguyalmost 7 years ago
Another good one

I was pleased to see the first story of the year posed up on you list. Read it straight through and enjoyed it. Now if only you'd throw in some LS action in a Vette or Camaro.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I didn't like it

To me it wasn't good at all. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding

I stumbled across your story and was transported as your words painted finely tuned brush strokes on the minds canvas - excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Always love your stories

And this one was no exception. Just 2 comments. A Texas drawl on a woman is fantastic; reading the gibberish that was written trying to imitate her accent was rough. Really distracted from the story. And secondly... Peggy? Really??? Why marry the guy off to the town pump? Why couldn't he have found a nice Jewish girl? I mean, she's screwed more guys than Bernie Madoff.

MtnDew1983MtnDew1983over 6 years ago
Great work again...

You're a great writer, I can't even guess how many times I've reread your stories.

My only negative comment is a request. Please, please stop phonetically writing out accents. I'm from the south and I had go reread the lines several times to work them out. You stated she didn't have a hick drawl, but the way it was written went beyond hick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You write good stories, but 95% of the time a dumber than Dumb cheating wife.

You seem to always make the wife the dumbest piece of turd ever. How is this possible. There was s no way this Dana could be that dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Silly but cute. Kind of enjoyed it, mostly.

No woman could be that stupid and keep it a secret. He got what he married, the first time. If your wife is best friends with a slut, you deserve whatever falls out from that situation.

Thanks for the effort.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Hmm... Don't know about that one.

Big fan of StangStar06. Love most of his stories.

But, although I do like this one... loving it ain't going to happen.

First of all, reading Jenny's and Thom's dialogues with their Texan accent was painful. English ain't my first language, to begin with, but, even if it was, the whole misspelling to clearly show how TEXAN they were... even then, didn't need it! The author could have just stated they had an accent, leave it at that... and it would have been fine. Deciphering what he think a southern twang sounds like just took me out of his story.

And then there's the plotholes and infuriating story arcs: so how exactly does Nancy and Jenny knew each other? Matter of fact, how does Jenny and Erica knew each other too? Why asking those two simple questions seemed impossible tasks to do for Eric? As for the BBC - sure, the club was about healing cheating husbands's wounds, but are their members seriously expected to NEVER GET LAID as long as they are in it? Their reaction to seeing Eric and Jenny make up makes no goddamn sense. And finally... why the fuck does Peggy, of all people, deserves a happy ending!? Hell, Will already had to deal with a cheating spouse - is it really a good idea to send him off and get himself married to a genuine, no-doubt-about-it slut? Eric knew full well what kind of woman Peggy is, yet he didn't warn his buddy about it? What kind of shitty friend is it!? Last, but definitely not least - how the fuck did Eric knew, on his airplane ride home with Dana, that Jenny was done with a June wedding? As far as I could read here, he just danced and make up with the woman the night before, and they only acknowledge their full feeling to each other before he went to LV - they didn't even slept together!... So where the hell that whole wedding response he gave to his ex came out from?

Nope, not one of StangStar06's best. It's an OK read, but not worth the 8 page invested in it - a whole lot of things could have cut out of the story, and a lot more should have been added to make it coherent, which didn't happened. If you like this one, the author got way better tales available for your enjoyment. 3*

JMH1961JMH1961over 6 years ago
Thank you 007...06

Anytime I can read a story and show some emotions, weather it's laughing or crying, it's a good story to me. I love the humor and the innuendo's of all your stories. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoyed this story. It kept my interest. However, it did have some plot holes which have already been mentioned. It kept me wondering what would happen next. I just wish Peggy hasn't been given a happy ending since she was a part of the problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gosh this story is so pathetic stupid nonsense. 1* for this crap

What ugly and complete waste of time reading this garbage.

The writer must be a freaking retard to write something so stupid, nonsense wimp and brainless like this horrible story.

1* for this lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anoy 1/19/18

There is this thing called humor and if you can't figure out what that word and this story have in common I can't help you.

5* from me.

Alaska84Alaska84about 6 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for sharing your story!

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Beautiful

Just thinking about how so many cucky, ir fans wasted time reading this just to be supremely disappointed at the end. Still crying. Classic fake out.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Thanks

For sharing this Fantastic Story with us!

I reckon Jerry Springer would have loved this? JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! ( I can't help myself )! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF! Ps. ... I am buggered if I know how I missed this story. Blind I suppose! See Ya!

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Very Entertaining Read****

Thanks for sharing.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Good story!

Your characterization of the wife is entirely manipulative, self-centered and insincere. That's normally rather two-dimensional, but managed to make her believable (and completely unlikable). Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hey, stangstar....

Why aren't you posting on literotica anymore ? I've seen that you've posted some stories on SOL, even on Halloween 2018. Why no love for us , here ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Never mind...

I see why you don't post any more stories on here. Because the mods here aren't fucking pedos and have a good head on their shoulders. They'd never allow you to post stories about 13 year olds , you sicko.

Disgusting pervert.

Rockstar601Rockstar601about 5 years ago
What?

What do you mean by that, anonymous 2/20/19??

green117green117almost 5 years ago
just stumbling around

and I read this one again.

Ya know... SS shows some heart in this one. And a farewell to the guys in this branch of Lit, if you think of it that way.

Good one.

Green-something

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Reread

Laughing again at how many irritated ir fans who have tried to read this. Easily one of your very best stories and there are so many to choose from.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
CC : rockstar 601

Stangstar is a goddamn kiddy fiddler. Go check out his stuff on sol. He's writing porn about 13 year olds. Filth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anon 070719

I don't use pedo sites, so my info is lacking, but i am guessing you do. All i can say is i have read most if not all of his stories, and i have not come across anything that was remotely harmful to children. Yes he opens discussion on kids in a divorce situation, in this day and age how is that harmful. If your offended by pedo sites, i would recommend not visiting them, cause that's plain sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anon 13/8/19

Stories online is not a pedo site. The fuck is wrong with you?

tralan69ertralan69erover 4 years ago
WHY

do some commenters feel the need to write a1500 word comment? And all they do is nit pic.

A good story. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stangstar is a pedophile.

He writes erotic fantasies about 15 year olds. Sick fuck.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumalmost 4 years ago
You people are fucking assholes. How do you think girls LEARN how to fuck? They ALWAYS pick an older guy who has experience and a reputation for fucking a girl really good.

((( by Anonymous

07/07/19

CC : rockstar 601

Stangstar is a goddamn kiddy fiddler. Go check out his stuff on sol. He's writing porn about 13 year olds. Filth. )))

Filth your pimped, unwashed ass. Stangstar's a damned good writer and he knows it so he doesn't need you or your approval. He's like me, he can just write his stories for himself, save them to a personal file and say fuck all of you assholes. You Johnny-Cum-Lately Dick Sucking Faggots think you're going to intimidate people with real balls?? Guess again, buttercup.

What's your plan after you've finished destroying the United States and you're surprised that the gangster Democrats begin telling YOU where to piss and whether you're allowed to? You stupid fucks are nauseating.

It's my opinion that the Second World War Vets had seen so much of Death and Destruction that they went too easy on their kids, who went even easier on their own, while the long term goaled Communists were infiltrating and taking over our educational system. They've effectively emasculated today's intelligent boys and created an undesirable batch of bitches that men with half of a brain don't want to have anything to do with.

I don't know if anonymous was agreeing with rockstar 601, or not, but rockstar definitely has his head up his ass and shit for brains.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Wonderful story!

Well thought out plot, good character development, and a strong straightforward story.

Well done, 5 *s!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous