The Beach

Story Info
Loner goes to the beach and gets schooled.
6.8k words
4.49
6.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a loner. Always have been, since as long as I can remember. That's why I keep seeking out new "hiding places", locations where I can be alone with my thoughts and won't have to navigate amongst crowds of people. I feel more energised, happier when I am by myself, you see.

There was this one place that I found that I thought would suit me perfectly. I had discovered it just a few months back -- an isolated beach near my place that could be found only by walking through a pretty dense forest, along a path that was barely visible. Sadly, it had recently been "discovered" by a throng of noisy teens just last week, and it was with some trepidation that I made my way towards my not-so-secret beach one morning when I noticed a barely perceptible path branching off to the left. I know the noisy group was of around the same age as myself, but as I'd said, I much prefer my own company, so I set off down that less-trodden path, holding out hope for another hiding place that those noisy teens hadn't discovered. Yet. I know, of course, that all things come to light eventually, even the best kept of secrets, but I was determined to find ever new spots that remained hidden to the rest of the world, if only for as long as they remained undiscovered.

My spirits soared when I saw that the trees appeared to thin in front of me, and I heard waves softly washing the shore. Maybe this place was still untouched, with enough beach for me to lie down on and vegetate.

My heart sank as I got closer to the opening in the trees -- I saw a woman in a bright orange string bikini standing at the edge of the clearing. At that point, all I could see was that she was tanned and that she had her hair up in a neat bun. Oh great. Company. I hope she didn't bring along anyone else.

As I approached, I realised that she was standing in a most awkward pose, with her hands on her butt, almost as if she was pulling the rounded globes apart. Her bottoms did not cover her backside completely, and I could see the deep groove that marked the top of her buttocks peeping out over the small orange triangle preserving her modesty. She stood that way, with her brown legs apart, knees slightly bent, silent and unmoving. Great, I thought. Maybe she's into yoga and will mind her own business. Suits me fine as long as she doesn't start playing any irritating video or audio clips with instructions on "downward dog" or anything like that. Can't be easy holding that pose for so long, though... she hadn't moved a muscle since I'd spotted her from way back.

As I was about to pass her on her left, I noticed two things. She appeared to be straining to hold her pose, and there were noticeable lumps in her bikini bottoms. "Oh shit," I thought, stifling a guffaw. "She's shit herself. OK, that's good... that probably means she'll be leaving really quickly." From where I was, I thought I saw the lumps move and figured she wasn't done shitting, but she probably thought no one would see her.

I quickened my pace, making sure she could hear me so she knew someone else was here, but her posture did not change, and all she did was turn her head to look at me. OK, she wasn't plain or anything like that -- she was quite an attractive woman who looked to be in her late 20s or early 30s. She wasn't wearing makeup and her face was as brown as her shoulders. Her brown hair was tied up in a messy bun. Her eyes looked a little weird though. I had the distinct impression that she looked quite scared.

I gave a half-grin to assure her that she did not have anything to fear from me -- all I wanted was to find my own spot to relax in, after all -- but I stopped in my tracks when she opened her mouth and whispered something, clearly addressing me. "Help... me!" She pleaded in a low tone.

I looked around to see if there was anyone else around, and saw that there was no one. We were truly alone on this deserted beach. Then I looked down her body, which wasn't slender, yet not chunky... she had all the curves in all the right places, and her bikini was small enough to assure me that she wasn't hiding any sort of explosive device on her or anything like that. I know, I have an overactive imagination, but that's what you get when you don't like the company of others. Paranoid is my middle name.

"Uh... what?" I replied in a normal tone, waiting for her to hush me up, to keep to the same conspiratorial tone.

But she didn't, even though she replied in the same hushed tone she had just used. "Help me... please!" She pleaded again, her eyes wide with fright.

Oh shit. Did she mean she needed me to help her with her shit-loaded bottoms? Ewww. I was about to tell her to help herself when I saw her eyes darting to the side. "What do you..?" I began, and she responded with an urgent "Behind me. Snake!"

OK, now, this was new and unexpected. If there was a snake here somewhere, I would not be able to get too comfortable. I'm not deathly afraid of snakes (as it appeared she was), but I did not have any interest in having to deal with a snake bite, especially if it was a sea snake. I looked at the ground at her feet, hoping to spot the serpent she was referring to, when she revealed just where it was.

"Not there. In my... pants," she whispered, her eyes darting to the side again. Oh. How..? Never mind, I'd better take care of the snake first. I moved to stand behind her and saw that what I'd thought was the top of the cleft of her buttocks was actually the tail of a snake. There wasn't a lot of snake left outside, and while I wondered how long the snake was, I could hazard a guess from the way her bikini bottoms bulged out back. It didn't look to be a very big or thick snake, but I imagined it must have been most terrifying for her to feel it against her flesh, at her nether regions.

"It fell from the trees onto my back," she explained, her voice a little louder. "I didn't know what it was and thought it was bird shit because I heard some birds above. Then it slithered into my... my bikini and I realised it was trying to hide from the birds."

"Oh. Let me grab it and..." I said wanting to end this interaction quickly so I could get back to relaxing by the waves. I reached out and tried to grab the tail of the serpent, and she yelped. "No! Don't! What if it tries to hide inside... oooh fuck!" She exclaimed as my fingers nudged the snake's tail and it began to move about under her bikini. I saw the tail disappear under the material of her pants and the bulges begin to move about as the snake appeared to seek a better hiding place. Oh. My bad.

She reacted to the snake's movements by spreading her thighs wider, her hands moving to the front of her crotch as she tried to move her flesh out of the way. Oops. Did the snake find refuge in one of her orifices? In spite of myself, I could feel my dick grow hard. "Ummm... I don't know what I should do to help..." I confessed, hoping she wouldn't notice the bulge in my shorts.

"I... don't know," she responded, her eyes looking desperate. "I... uh... it... it's moving to the front." I wondered if she was telling me the serpent had probed into her vagina and got even harder. Damn. What should I do? Then it struck me.

"Maybe you should remove your pants," I suggested helpfully. "It might just drop to the ground, just like that."

Her eyes widened in disbelief, and it looked like she was trying to figure out if I was trying to be funny with that suggestion. Or worse. The snake did the persuading for me, however... It moved a bit in her pants and helped her make up her mind. "OK," she said, her hands moving to her sides to tug at the ties of her bottoms. "Uh, could you..?" She blushed and I caught her meaning. After all, I was a complete stranger and she couldn't have been comfortable with the idea of exposing her pussy to me. I nodded and turned to walk away, but I hadn't taken more than two steps when she called out to me once more.

"Uh... wait!" She called out loudly enough for me to hear. I stopped but did not turn around, for fear of spooking her and making her think I wanted to perv on her. That, and the fact that my erection was pretty obvious under my shorts. Thinking that there was a semi-naked woman close by can do that to a guy, you know. "It... um... it's still there!" She exclaimed.

Oh. Now, how was I to help her without looking at her? I walked backwards a couple of steps, then turned around and looked her directly in the eyes, studiously avoiding looking at her pubic area. "Where?" I tried to look concerned. She really was quite pretty after all. Her face was small, her jaw narrow. Her teeth were white and even, her mouth a rosebud that moved constantly as she chewed on her lower lip. Her eyes were brown, and very expressive -- I could see that she was just as anxious as she had been earlier, if not more so.

"Down... there!" She replied, and I felt, rather than saw her move her thighs further apart. OK, I guess that was an invitation to look down. My gaze moved down past her heaving (and not too large) breasts, covered by two orange triangles of cloth. I didn't stare at them, but couldn't help noticing that her nipples appeared to be poking out at her bikini top. When I looked further down, I noted that her bottoms were lying on the sand between her legs, and... and then I realised that she had no pubic hair.

No, that wasn't quite right. Her pubis was bereft of hair, yes, but it was obvious that she had had hair there at some point. Now, it was a smooth, hairless mound split in the middle by a cleft that was barely noticeable from my point of view. Wow. Her tan was even throughout... clearly, she was in the habit of sunbathing in the nude. I hesitated for a moment, wondering if she would react if I moved closer to her privates, but realised that it likely didn't matter to her because she had called me back to help her. Besides, I couldn't see the snake at all.

I knelt before her, conscious of how close I was to her sex, and how she smelled musky and sweet at the same time. Ah, there it was! My little partner in crime. I saw the little head, its eyes glittering as it nestled between her groin and her left thigh. It was pushing its tongue out ever so often, sneaking a little taste of her, the little bastard. I moved my hand forward slowly and pressed against her thigh, aiming to create some space for me to catch the little bugger just behind the head. I didn't press on her pubis because I didn't want to be accused of molesting her.

She seemed to have been surprised by my touch anyway... her legs jerked and flew even wider apart. The sudden movement spurred the snake to move away from its cosy little nook between her thigh and pubis, and it moved right into the shallow groove in the middle of her mound. "Ooooh... fuck! What is... get it out!" She exclaimed as it slid upwards.

"Don't move!" I instructed as I watched it slide up against her gaping vulva. My cock was hard as a rock at the sight of her soft labia moving aside as it moved. I could smell her very clearly too, a heady, intoxicating musk that permeated the air around me. She held herself steady as well as she could, and the snake came to a stop with its head just on top of her mound, where it seemed to be interested in tasting the smell that I'd smelt too. OK, this was my chance to grab it... I moved my hand slowly away from her thigh and brought it closer and closer, then grabbed at it as quickly as I could.

The serpent was clearly unhappy at the way I handled it, lashing its body about as I drew it away from her pubis. I heard her gasping as it did so, but thought nothing of it... all that mattered was that I had a snake between my forefinger and thumb, and I should get rid of it as soon as I could. Truth be told, it wasn't a very large or long snake... it was dark green, the length of my arm and only as wide as my little finger. It was so small I didn't think it had any venom in it, and it wasn't even trying to bite me... all it wanted to do was get away. So, I walked back to the tree line and put it into the grass, and it slithered away as quickly as it could.

When I turned to go back to the beach, I fully expected the woman to be rushing off in embarrassment at having exposed her private parts to me, or at the very least, to have put her bottoms back on. Instead, I saw that she was lying down on the beach towel she had brought with her. As I got closer, I realised that not only were her bottoms still off, her top had been removed as well. In fact, she seemed to be... umm... touching herself. At that point in my life, I'd only ever watched videos or read books about women masturbating. To be honest, I hadn't even seen a fully naked woman. Yet there she was, lying on the ground, sliding the fingers of her right hand into her pussy while she clutched at her breast with her left hand.

Wow. Super wow. I was sorely tempted to sit down to look at her pleasuring herself, but then again, I was a little shy. I mean, sure, I'd seen her pussy really close up, but that was in the context of helping her get rid of a pesky little snake. This was something different altogether. I slowed down as I approached, wondering if I should go ahead to another spot on the beach or just forget it, walk away and let her have her private time.

She seemed to sense that I was nearby because she suddenly stopped, raised her head and looked round at me. She didn't seem embarrassed at all to have been caught playing with herself, and smiled at me instead. "Thanks!" She said to me as she sat up, not bothering to cover herself up. It was much harder to not look at her body this time, and I had to tear my eyes from her boobs to look at her as I mumbled "You're welcome."

Her smile widened as she saw how awkward I was. "You're such a nice, helpful boy!" She said, her eyes sliding up and down my body. That was the first time a member of the opposite sex had sized me up, and I instantly understood what the girls meant when they said they had been "undressed with the eyes".

"I, uh... I'm 19," I stammered. I didn't know why I responded with that... perhaps I thought I should correct any misperception she might have had that I was much younger than I actually was. Realising that my response was a little defensive, I segued to "I hope you're alright."

Her eyes seemed to light up with interest. "Oh, yes... but I don't know... I think the snake may have bitten me. Down there," she made a face and gesticulated towards her groin.

"Oh. That's serious. I... umm... do you wanna go see a doctor?" I was apologetic. After all, I had been the one who likely caused the snake to bite her.

"Oh no, no need for that," she responded casually. She was grinning at me, almost as if she was enjoying the fact that I was so nervous. Or maybe because she saw me sneak glances at her breasts and crotch. "That'd be quite embarrassing. Maybe we should check first, to see if there really is a bite there."

Umm. We? Was she suggesting..?

"Here," she said, lying back and spreading her legs wide. "Help me look." Then she reached down and pushed her labia apart, exposing her secrets to my surprised eyes. "Quick. If there's a bite, there's no knowing how quickly the venom will affect me."

I gulped, unable to believe what I was hearing or seeing. I stumbled forwards, dropping to my knees in front of her open crotch, my eyes fixed on the wet gash in front of me. The smell of her musk was stronger than before -- it was an earthy, sweet fragrance that assailed my nostrils and left me weak and wordless. I put my hands on her inner thighs to stop myself from falling forwards, and she grabbed my shoulders and pulled me towards her anyway, placing my face right up against her vulva, which seemed to be very wet and shiny.

"Well?" She lifted her head up to look down at me between her legs. "Is there any bite?"

"I... don't think... I don't know. I mean, how does it look..?" And really didn't know what I was looking for. Actually, I wasn't even looking for anything. I was too busy looking at something. It was, after all, my very first viewing of a real pussy, and it was too fascinating by half.

"You can't see it?" She seemed to be grinning at my confusion. I couldn't tell because I wasn't looking at her. Well, actually I WAS looking at her, just not at her face. "You know what they say about snake bites, right? The best way to deal with one is to suck out the poison."

Suck out the... did she mean I should do what the actors do in those porn movies?

"Since we don't know, maybe you should suck at it, just in case," she continued, confirming my thoughts. "Help me to suck it out or I might be poisoned."

I was a complete newbie to cunnilingus then, but the idea didn't gross me out. Not with the way she smelt and looked. I moved forward and began sucking at her private parts, tentatively at first. I started off with her velvety soft labia, using my lips to suck gently on each side. As I did so, I licked my lips to taste her fluids, and discovered that licking elicited a strong response from her as well. Her reactions encouraged me to lick and suck harder, not just along her lips but also in the area in between, within the valley of her sex. She grabbed my hands and pulled them up to her breasts, using her fingers to teach me how she liked them being manipulated. I learned to flick and play with her hard nipples even as I started lapping at her crotch from bottom to top. I also learned about the clitoris when I sucked hard at a region near the top of her slit, making her gasp and complain: "Not too hard!" So I made sure I went round that spot every time I approached it. I could hear and feel her get more and more excited, and somehow knew that I had to keep doing what I was doing, but at an increasing intensity. Her thighs had been moving closer together, until they were up against my ears and I could hear her heartbeat racing. There was a moment when I forgot to avoid that sensitive spot between her folds, and licked and sucked her there -- her thighs suddenly clamped tightly round my head, her groin pushed up hard against my mouth, and I heard her gasping and moaning loudly as a flood of liquid splashed against my chin. I had had to hold my breath for a pretty long time as she convulsed and rubbed her pubis up against my mouth, her thighs keeping a death grip on my head.

Then she just flopped back down onto her towel, her thighs finally releasing me from my prison of flesh and fluid. She trembled and shivered several more times, gasping and groaning each time, until she finally fell silent, apparently exhausted from her exertions.

I sat up and looked down at her. She didn't seem bothered at all by my viewing her naked body and simply lay there, spreadeagled. I take back what I'd said about her breasts... they were larger than I had thought, two prominent mounds proudly protruding from her chest, gently rising and falling with her breathing. With the back of my right hand, I wiped the saliva and pussy fluid off my mouth and chin. Mmmm... She tasted good too.

After a while, she raised herself up on her elbows and looked at me. Her breasts moved fluidly as she did so, her nipples still hard. "So... is that all?" She asked, arching an eyebrow. She was grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

Huh? What else was she expecting?

She clucked impatiently, reached toward me and tugged at my shorts. "Still a virgin, huh?" She smiled. "OK, looks like I'll have to initiate things." I was so stunned by the turn of events that I didn't resist when she pulled down my shorts, even moving my hips to allow her to better achieve her objective. When my erection sprang into view, it seemed as though her breath had caught in her throat. "Oh my, That's really a secret you shouldn't be keeping from me!"

Then she sprang forward, taking me by surprise and knocking me onto my back. "I'm feeling a little hungry. Don't mind me helping myself," she proclaimed, before slipping the head of my cock into her mouth. She scraped her teeth against my glans, making my cock jerk in her mouth, before taking more of it in. I could see her cheek bulge as my dick slid inwards and she began sucking on me. Then she suddenly stopped and removed it from her mouth before demanding: "Tell me if you're gonna come, ok? Don't want you coming into my mouth."

12