The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded dumbly, still unable to believe that this naked woman was sucking on my cock, much less that she had shown me her pussy or let me lick her there. I mean, who would've known I'd have all these things happen to me? I certainly hadn't expected to star in my own porno when I'd set out for the beach. But I knew I wasn't dreaming at all, because the sensation of her sucking lustily at my erection was real enough. I saw her looking up at me as her mouth slid further down my prick, her teeth scraping against the stem, and I instinctively reached for her face, my fingers sliding around her ears. No, I wasn't planning to ram my dick all the way into her throat, I touched her face because I needed to feel her there, to tell myself it wasn't a dream. She responded by moving her mouth back up, sucking hard at my glans before releasing it. I thought she had done that to thank me and that was it, but no... she held my dick in her left hand and cupped my balls with her right, and swiped her tongue down my dick all the way to my ball sac and back up again, before sucking me back into her mouth.

I can't tell you what I was thinking then because I don't think I was thinking anything then. I was just revelling in the moment, of having a naked young woman licking and sucking on my balls and dick. After lavishing my erection with so much oral loving, she surprised me when she suddenly stopped sucking on me. I looked down at her as she released her hold on my erection, then crawled on all fours up the length of my body to sit on my belly, her pussy pressing wetly against me. Then she raised herself up off me, looking down at the space between our bodies as she reached back with her hand so we could both see what she was trying to do. She grasped my dick and pulled at it so it was right at her entrance... I felt her cottony soft vulva sliding apart in front of my dick, and then a tight ring of muscle passing down my stem as my cock was suddenly engulfed in a very wet and slippery sheath. She sighed as she impaled herself on my dick, sliding quickly down the length of it to plant her bare pubis on mine.

Oh fuck. It felt heavenly in there, and I didn't want it to stop. "How's that feel?" She grinned down at me, then closed her eyes and moaned as my hands reached up to play with her breasts and nipples like she'd just taught me to. "Ohhh... you're a quick learner, aren't you?" She proclaimed as she leaned forward and offered a nipple to my mouth. I pushed my head up to reach it, and sucked it gently into my mouth, making her moan some more. I tried rolling the hard little knot with my tongue, and nibbled gently on it, and she groaned and said: "Are you sure you haven't done this before?" I hadn't, of course, I was just doing what I thought she might like... going with the flow, so to speak. As I suckled her teat, I felt her moving her hips in a circular motion, moving my erection about within her pussy. It felt wonderful the way she was making such slow, deliberate circles on my pubis, practically stirring my cock about in her vagina. Then, she began to raise and lower herself off and on my dick. She didn't raise herself high enough to remove me from her pussy... just enough so I could see part of the stem appear and disappear into her squelching sex. This was clearly something she had done a bit of before... her vagina gripped firmly at my cock from the base to just about the middle of the stem, massaging it like a velvet hand. But this was far better than any masturbatory attempt, of course... the sight, sound and smell of the woman humping me was hurrying me along to my climax. Except... she was controlling the rhythm, and I was just the ride. She began to hump more frantically, the breath whooshing loudly out from her mouth as I continued sucking and licking at her nipple, dragging my tongue from her right breast to her left. Then she suddenly sat upright, driving my prong as deep inside her as it would go, her nipple popping out of my mouth. I saw her convulse for a good half a minute or so, the sinews on her neck showing while her vagina clamped down hard on my erection.

She came down from her peak panting and whimpering, collapsing weakly onto me like a discarded rag doll. I lay there and waited for her to catch her breath, my erection still lodged halfway inside her trembling body. Well, it wasn't like I had a lot of things to do, after all.

She took so long to recover that I thought she might have fallen asleep, but she finally pushed herself up off my chest, propping her head on her hands to look at me. "Oh my god," she exclaimed. "That was the best one I've ever had!" Then, she realised I was still hard inside her. "Hey... you didn't... why didn't you..? Didn't you enjoy it..?"

It was my turn to grin cheekily at her. "Well, you told me to tell you, right? So I thought you didn't want me to."

"I didn't want..? Oh that," she giggled. "I didn't want you to come in my mouth. I thought that since you were a virgin, you might... you know, have a hair trigger penis!" Her peal of laughter was enchanting. "So, are you a virgin or not? Because it certainly doesn't feel like you are!"

I took that as a compliment and smiled at her. "I'm not admitting or denying anything. Make whatever conclusion you want," I teased.

"Mmmm... It doesn't matter. I like that you are still hard," she grinned, reaching back with her right hand to slowly remove my erection from her vagina, which protested by squelching loudly. "Oooh... that's... uhh... still really hard..." she cooed. "I could still... mmm..."

She sat up suddenly, her wet privates pressing back down on my abdomen. She shimmied her way backwards to capture the tip of my cock between her ass cheeks, sighing. "It's not fair, I know," she declared. "You haven't finished yet and I've already come twice." Then she scooted back some more, rubbing her slippery vulva all along the length of my cock (which was lying flat on my tummy), before slipping down onto the towel between my legs. Then, she flopped onto her back, spreading her legs and giving me another good view of her gaping slit. "Here, your turn now."

I sat up, then crawled towards her, my penis bobbing eagerly in anticipation. It was clear that this stranger was offering me my first experience of sex, and I was not about to reject it. As I crawled over her, she reached down to grab at my dick. "Wait, let me check if you have any sand on your cock," she said, running her fingers along the head and stem. "OK, let me help you. Don't want you to put it into the wrong hole." She paused, then corrected herself. "I mean... that's not always the wrong hole. It could be the right one, but we need to prepare properly, or it'll really hurt."

Oh wow. Did I hear that right? Did she suggest she would be amenable to anal sex? I grinned, then gasped as I felt her soft, loose labia part before my cock head. I was inside her! It felt heavenly, the way her sheath was opening up before me, even as it massaged my cock. I pressed forward, my erection sliding smoothly up into her welcoming vagina.

"Oooh, fuck!" She exclaimed, reaching out to pull me down on her. She grunted as her pussy swallowed my cock completely, my pubis bumping against hers. "Oh, that's... mmm. Nice!"

I began thrusting slowly into her, developing a slow rhythm that she seemed to appreciate -- her pussy was squishing loudly, and she reached up to kiss me hard on the lips. I stopped pumping into her after a while, to prolong the experience -- it was my first time after all, and I wanted it to last as long a I could -- and she protested, urging me by undulating her hips while asking me why I had stopped.

"It feels too good inside you," I explained. "Have to stop or I'll come."

"I want you to come," she responded. "I shouldn't be the only one enjoying this."

"But... what if you get pregnant?" I tried not to move about too much, but the temptation to follow the rhythm she had set was overwhelming. "I mean, I don't know if I can hold on..."

"Oh, so it's getting too hot for you, huh?" She teased, picking up the pace of her gyrations. Damn it, it was really hard to keep cool while she was so determined to ratchet up the tempo. "Don't worry, I'm safe. I'm due in a couple of days. Here, let's try this!" She raised her legs, bringing her knees up to her chest. "Maybe this'll bring you hooooommm!"

When she moved her legs up, I felt the muscles in her sheath twist around my cock. Her upraised pubis provided a better angle for my cock, which slid even more deeply up between her thighs. I didn't do that on purpose... I just sort of slipped forward, and she squealed at the deeper penetration. "Oh god. Oh god. You're so... deep inside. It feels... like you're in my tummy!" She exclaimed. But she made sure to let me know that she wasn't complaining, because she reached round and grabbed my hips, pulling me towards her to claim every last millimetre of my erection.

Oh fuck. This angle wasn't just deeper, it also increased the grasping tension I could feel at the entrance of her vagina. It felt like a firm, soft hand was grabbing hard at the base of my cock, and I just couldn't help myself... I began pumping into her like a well-oiled piston. She yelped her encouragement, pulling her knees up tighter against herself and making her pussy clamp even harder on me. Everything seemed to blur as I became a machine, hellbent on reaching my goal, pumping faster and faster into her slurping orifice, until I felt the familiar tingling sensation begin at the base, spreading quickly upwards until my semen burst out of my prick, deep inside her pussy. She seemed to have come at around the same time too, because she squeaked as her body tensed up, her vagina becoming even tighter around my spurting dick.

"Oooh... oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck," she gasped as her hungry pussy swallowed the milk my jetting cock was feeding it. "Oh fuck!"

I don't keep tracking of my orgasms when I masturbate, but I was pretty damned sure that that was the most intense and longest climax I'd ever had. I couldn't seem to stop coming into her until I was good and drained. She seemed to have several orgasms too, and when we were both done, I just collapsed onto her just as her legs sagged to the ground on either side of me. My deflating cock remained inside her for a little while more, before slipping out of its gooey, slippery captor.

I'm not sure, but I think I greyed out for a bit, and only came to when she nudged my face with her hand, before pulling me up for a deep, passionate kiss. "Oooh, that was... you made me come three times there," she grinned after she broke off our kiss. "Not bad for a virgin."

I shrugged nonchalantly. I wasn't sure how to respond, and just told her that she drained my balls completely, to which she giggled for a bit. I clumsily moved to lie beside her on the towel she had laid out on the beach, and flopped down onto my back. We lay there on our backs for quite a bit, not saying anything. I was busy still catching my breath, and from what I heard from her, she was still a little breathless too. The sex seemed to have loosened her tongue enough for her to start telling me about herself after a while though. She was an accountant in a company, having graduated from university 6 years ago. She had had a boyfriend whom she dumped when she discovered he had cheated on her, then she had embarked on a journey of self-improvement, which including losing some weight. "Look at my tiger stripes," she remarked candidly, turning her body to show several visible stretch marks on her thighs and buttocks. "Can't get rid of them no matter how much I tan."

"They're nice," I remarked, running my fingers along the marks. "Make you a real woman."

She smiled and wondered aloud if I was just being nice, to which I replied I was not... I told her I felt that a person's imperfections were what made them real to me, because there's no such thing as a perfect person. Then I told her about myself: how I was waiting to get into the university and how I preferred my own company to the superficial facetiousness of the people around me. "In fact, that was what I was hoping for when I came upon you here," I explained, and she laughed. I liked her laugh... it was full-bodied and resonant, not in the least bit self-conscious.

"Oh, so are you upset that you didn't manage to find a quiet place for yourself now?" She purred, her right hand moving down to grasp at my flaccid dick. I shook my head. "Of course not," I responded. "I just didn't expect to have my first time here. And with you."

Then I asked her just how she had ended up here, and she admitted that she too was seeking refuge from the world. She had been so pleased to find this secluded beach and had almost stepped out onto the sand when she heard the birds quarrelling above her. She hadn't taken any notice of them, but then she had felt something drop onto her back and realised it wasn't bird shit when it started crawling into her butt crack. She realised that the snake was about to be some bird's meal when it dropped onto her, and it hurried into her pants because it was seeking a hiding place.

"That's when I wondered if it would try to... you know... find a hole to crawl into," she recounted. She admitted that her fear of snakes and the thought of one entering one of her nether orifices made her freeze as she held on to her buttocks and tried to hold them apart in the vain hope that it would not bite her.

"So...did it..?" I queried. She blushed more deeply and hit me lightly with her hand. "No, thank god. I thought it was going to when you touched my back though."

I apologised and explained that I'd had no prior experience of handling snakes, so I didn't expect it would react that way. She blushed some more when she admitted that the serpent's wriggling in her pants had made her a little hot and horny, and that it got so bad that she absolutely had to do something about it when I removed the snake and walked away. She had reasoned to herself that I would either walk away in embarrassment ("you were really so shy!" She giggled) or come back, at which point she would try to invite me to help satiate the itching in her loins. "You were so sweet, the way you tried so hard not to look at me down there, I knew you weren't someone who'd take advantage of me. Even when I wanted you to," she said, her fingers sliding up to my belly, rubbing our combined fluids into my skin.

My cock stirred a little from being played with, but it was nowhere near ready to stand up again. At least, not until the next day, I suspected. "Ooh, look, little johnny wants to play some more," she grinned, her hand returning to encircle my dick. She pumped at it gently for a while, but couldn't get it to any more than a half mast.

"Looks like we're done for the day," she pretended sadness as she finally gave up trying to get me to rise to the occasion. Then she turned onto her side and propped herself up on one arm, facing me. I felt her boob pressing against my upper arm and turned to look at her. "So... does that mean you won't be coming back here again, now that I've discovered this beach?" She asked a little shyly. "I make it a point to go to a beach every alternate weekend, and... this place is perfect for me. What do you say? Will I see you here in two weeks?"

Of course she did. And I did her. In so many ways, with lots of preparation too. She was a great teacher, and I was a more than willing student, after all.

12