All Comments on 'The Beach House Ch. 01'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
YOUR STORY BEACH

this is the best from all you wrote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
So hot

This was sooooooooo hot!!!!!! Keep it coming, just like it did me. : )

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyalmost 18 years ago
You know what you're doing. So fucking good!

Do you get as much enjoyment out of your stories as others? I do not mean in a writer's sense or strictly enjoying reading it for the sake of reading it. I mean does it make you bust a good one like it does for me and I'm sure for a lot of others? It came from your mind so can you appreciate the fappability of your own work? I mean, it doesn't hit you by surprise like others, you already know it's good and hot and oh so deliciously nasty. Thanks for the stories, please pretty please write more.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickeralmost 18 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU

Hi, I've never really been asked that. As I'm writing one, it doesn't really come to me that a story is that good, but when I read comments from you guys and girls, it does. I've even been known to pull wood reading my own work.

thanks again.

18Webber18Webberover 14 years ago
M'om has fortitude

As bad as she wants it, she's holding out until 'no' is lost from her vocabulary. You write stories so believeable that I want to suck her tits myself. Please keep it up.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
I can't believe I missed this story

Liked the first part.

She really let him get away with quite a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
only the great LA could write a story as good as this

18 year old Levi's a big strong good-looking kid. No wonder his mother Stella can't get him out of her mind. Especially when she discovers what her boy's got jumping around in his pants. Holy shit, Levi's got the biggest fattest penis that Stella's ever seen or even heard about, with a pair of heavy loaded balls underneath to match! Stella's wracked with lust--no two ways about it, she's got to get that humungous mommy-pleaser up inside her, and pronto. That's been Levi's plan all along. The kid's had any number of twats, but there's only one twat for him. That wonderful hairy hole between his mother's thighs, his own mother's twat. Levi dreams of shoving "his cock deep in her pussy and cumming in the very place that he'd come from." It's so cool that Stella and Levi never forget for a minute that they are mother and son, that it's a boy plugging in and out of his own damn birth canal and blowing his big balls up the chamber where he was once a little baby. "Your son's fucking you, until you cum on my big, hard cock," Oh, holy fuck! Time to read the sequel and hear all about Levi splattering his huge load of semen all over the tender pink walls of his own mother's cunt.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 7 years ago
You should have it proof read.....

There was that terrible 'note to author' entitled, (Comment - it went on to explain the reason for sentence structure.) It was an oversight that had your story been 'proofed' would have been omitted. It seriously distracted me, as the reader, from your story. And then further, you misuse 'to' instead of 'too'. Sadly I stopped reading at that point. It would not be fair of me to star rate your story for this reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars for the storyline. Hope you didn't pay your editor so many small errors that were easy to see

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous