The Beach House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her deeper, sliding his fingers in and out of her wetness. "My sexy Mom," he whispered as they kissed like animals in heat. "You feel so good," he panted moving faster, enjoying her sucking his tongue and squeezing his stiff cock shaft. "Cum for me. Cum on your sons' fingers," Levi said kissing over her pretty face, feeling her insides begin to tighten on his fingers. Her hand started sliding up and down his cock. "Mom's getting close," he smiled as he continued fingering her faster and as deep as he could.

"My baby," she moaned kissing him, stroking his wonderfully hard cock, wishing she was ready to fuck him. Stella needed her baby to fill her pussy, rip her in two and fuck her until she fainted. That would be soon. But for now, his fingers were doing the job and doing it very well.

"My handsome baby," she moaned, holding him in her hand, stroking him, hoping he'd cum with her. "Make me feel good," Stella panted in his mouth as they kept kissing pleasing each other. "Make me cum, baby," she moaned louder, feeling an almost forgotten feeling returning to her pussy. It was building deep in her body and flowing into the back of her lonely pussy.

"You're so beautiful," Levi moaned in her mouth as they kissed. "I can't wait to fuck you. I can see you under me, my hard cock deep in your hot, sexy pussy and me fucking you," he whispered, enjoying her deep moans of lust and her body arching up. "Your son fucking you, until you cum on my big, hard cock," Levi growled in her panting mouth, knowing that she was only a few seconds away. "And then, I'll fill it with my hot cum," he said, pushing his fingers in her as fast and as deep as he could.

Stella just lay there, enjoying him fingering her, stroking him while his words drove her crazy. "Yes," she whimpered as they kissed, imagining him in her body, filling her with his young, energetic eighteen year old cock. Imagining him screwing her half to death. His words became more intense, telling her just how he'd do her. When he said, "I'll fill you with hot cum," it was over.

"My God! Yes! Yes," Stella screamed out into the night, as things tore through her that she could have never thought possible until now. "I'm cuming! I'm cuming," she kept screaming as the breathtaking feelings slashed through her body and raced in her brain.

"That's my girl," Levi said as her tight muscles clamped around his fingers. Her hand squeezed him so hard it came close to hurting. Her body fell against him. "Come on my sweetness. Get it all out," he whispered, holding her with his right arm, while the other hand continued pleasing her. "You have all the fun you want," he said in a soft voice, holding her with love and tenderness.

She was helpless as her body trembled and quivered against her loving son. "You didn't cum," she sobbed, wishing that he'd cum with her. "I need to help my baby,' she sobbed trying to sit up, but she couldn't. The feelings that Levi had given her made her body feel like a bowl of Jell-O. "I gotta help my baby," she sobbed, enjoying the blissful feelings and his strong arms holding her so tight and she never wanted it to end.

"I'm ok," he smiled, giving her a soft kiss and picked her up in his arms. "Let's get you to bed," Levi said carrying her through the house and up to her bedroom. "You get some rest, we can finish this later," he whispered, laying her on the bed.

"Lay with me," she whispered holding his hand, not wanting him to go and leave her alone. "Lay with me." Stella begged and was so happy when she felt his body next to hers. She quickly drifted off into a deep sleep.

Levi held her as she drifted off. He thought about mounting her and relieving himself, but he wanted her awake, returning his love.

*.

Bill sat on the bed, waiting for the young girl in the bathroom to finish whatever she was doing. As he waited, he had a thought. 'I wonder why Stella hasn't been bugging me about going to the beach house. She's normally called me a hundred times by now,' he added scratching his chin. 'I wonder if she was having an affair.' He knew he hadn't screwed her in a few years, but she was still his and no other man was going to fuck her but him. "I guess I should go out there and check things out," he said lighting his smelly cigar and gulped down the last of his drink. "I'll kill that fuckin' bitch if she is," he added, thinking of her fucking some other man. She was his and his only. No man was going to slip his dick in her and get away with it.

"I'm ready sir," a sweet and very young appearing girl said, opening the bathroom door. She walked out wearing a Catholic School Girl uniform. 'Catholic School Girls should be national treasures,' Bill thought as he admired her.

He had to smile. She looked as if she'd just turned fourteen, but we all know she has to be eighteen, or this couldn't be posted. "You look so cute,," he said feeling his old, wrinkled cock coming to life. With the Viagra he took an hour ago, he knew this young cunt was going to get the fuck of her young life. He motioned for her to sit between his legs. "Suck it," he said in a hard voice as he grabbed her small pigtails and pulled her face to his dick. "Suck it hard," he added, hoping she could get him really hard. He wanted to fuck this young beauty to death.

She was around five foot five inches tall with very light brown hair and the prettiest blue eyes he'd ever seen in his life. She didn't weigh over a hundred pounds and her body was a work of art. Her tiny A cup breasts stood proudly under the white uniform shirt and her tiny ass was nice and firm, just the way Bill loved them.

She took him deep, the way most old men loved it, and sucked hard. She'd been with lots of old guys and she knew what they loved. This guy kinda scared her with the way he talked, but if he was stupid enough to hurt her, John, her pimp, would be more than happy to kill the old fart.

"Am I doing it right?" she purred in a sweet voice, watching the old man's face filled with joy.

He watched her thin pink lips wrapped tightly around his cock and he realized this little bitch knew her shit. "Oh yes! So get back to it, you little cunt," he ordered, shoving his growing cock back into her warm, young mouth, enjoying her sucking him so fucking hard.

'You fuckin' prick," Mandy thought, trying to keep from gagging on the old fucker. She was telling John about this guy and how rough he was. 'He's going kick your old, wrinkled ass!' she thought, holding back a laugh, thinking of John beating the shit out of the old man.

"Oh hell yeah," Bill moaned shoving his now hard cock as deep as he could into her mouth, umcaring whether she was being gagged or not. He'd paid a thousand cash for her and he was going to get his monies worth. "Suck you fucking cunt! Suck it whore," he growled fucking her mouth as hard and as fast as he could. He planned on fucking this little bitch hard and he didn't give a damn if she got hurt or not.

Mandy fought to keep from throwing up. He was shoving his cock head down her throat with no mercy.

She loved sucking a long cock like his and if he'd take it easy, Mandy would let him do just about anything to her. But he was just a mean, old man that was out to hurt her. 'John's going to kill you!' she thought holding back throwing up on him. 'Bet that would stop you from doing this!' Mandy laughed to herself, wondering if she could beat him to the door and yell for help.

"Come on cunt, suck it harder," he growled reaching to give her tiny ass a hard slap, enjoying the sound. He knew he'd be doing that a lot more before this night was over. He loved slapping the ass of the whore he was fucking. This one was so young and her flesh was nice and tender, just the way he loved it. "Suck it whore," he growled, slapping her harder, enjoying her moan of pain.

'You mother fucker!' Mandy cried to herself as the horrible burn on her tiny ass radiated throughout her young body. 'John better kill you or I'm going to,' she thought as tears of pain ran down her pretty face, dripping on the old fuckers cock.

"Oh, is the little whore crying?" he laughed, lifting her chin to look. "To bad cunt! I paid big bucks to do anything I want to you. So just enjoy it, because I am," he laughed, grabbing both her tiny nipples through her blouse and squeezed with all his might. He watched tears pouring from her eyes and he laughed harder. "How was that, cunt?" he laughed and knew this little bitch was really going to get it hard. He hadn't felt this good or been this hard in a long time.

Mandy cried as the pain tore through her body. She knew he wanted it hard and she'd agreed to it, but she never expected anything like this. 'You're dead fucker!' she thought as she looked up to him with cold eyes, knowing that one way or another, he was a dead man.

He just laughed at her and was ready to fuck. But he wasn't sure of what hole he wanted first. He loved fucking pussy and was sure hers would be nice and sweet. But he also knew that a girl this young, had to have a nice, tight ass.

"Get up cunt! I'm ready to fuck," He ordered jerking her from his cock and throwing her face down on the bed. "Do you want it up your little whore cunt or up this sweet ass?" He asked caressing her tender ass, knowing it was going to be so good.

"No," Mandy tried getting up, but he shoved her back down on the bed and lay across her lower back. "Let me go and I'll forget everything you've done to me," she lied, hoping the old fucker would let her go. "My guy is really going to hurt you as it is, so you better let me up," Mandy pleaded, hoping the old man would stop. She hated it up the butt, and the way this old fuck was treating her now, he was sure to rip her apart. "I mean it, let me go," she cried. By this time, she was fighting with all of her might, but she was smashed face down on the bed, making it a loosing battle.

He reached down, ripped off her tiny undies and had a wonderful idea. Bill moved up her body, punched her in the side and when she opened her mouth to scream, he quickly shoved them in. "That ought to keep you fucking quiet," he laughed jerking her to the edge of the bed, making sure her lower body was hanging off the side. "Now I can really fuck this sweet, little thing," he laughed drawing back his hand, slapping her tiny ass hard as he could, enjoying her squirming and moaning in pain. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you'll never forget me.," He laughed as he positioned himself between her small legs and pointed his hard cock to her small ass.

The pain rushed through Mandy when his fist hit her side and when she tried screaming, the old fucker shoved her panties into her mouth! 'I'm going to kill you!' she cried to herself, hoping John would let her blow this mother fuckers brains out. 'I hate you! I hate you!' she thought as he pulled her to the side of the bed. She knew what was coming. She'd been raped one other time in her life and swore that it would never happen again, but it was.

'No! No!' she thought as he moved between her legs, spreading them so wide it hurt. Mandy closed her eyes, hoping he'd put some kind of lubricant on her first. But, as evil as he was, she knew he wouldn't.

*.

Stella woke the next morning, feeling a wonderful treat between her legs, knowing her poor, baby needed help. She rolled over to face him, gently taking his very hard, long cock into her hands. She began stroking. "My baby," she moaned thinking of him deep in her body and just how fantastic it was going to feel. "I can't wait to have you inside me," she whispered. "I want you to fuck me and fill me with your hot cum," she purred, thinking of his hot seed filling her body. She hadn't had a hard cock in her for years, let alone the warm cum of a man that loved her.

Levi woke, looking down to his cock and couldn't believe what his Mom was doing. "Oh fuck yes," he moaned, pushing his hips towards her body, hoping this was it. He was going to cum all over her beautiful body. "I want it between these beautiful things," he said moving up, putting his stiff cock between her large globes of tender flesh. "I wanta fuck your titties, Mom," he moaned, watching her smile and smash her big tits around his cock.

"Do it baby! Fuck them all you want," she cried watching his big cock between them. "I want you to cum all over me," Stella whimpered, knowing what her baby really needed and wanted so bad. But, she wasn't ready for that. She smashed her breasts around Levi's big cock, having a good idea that it wouldn't be long until she'd be covered in cum. "Come on baby," she moaned to him and that's when she had an idea. Stella shoved him on his back, quickly slid between his legs and stated sucking his cock like never before.

Levi watched his big cock fucking Mom's tits and it was a dream come true. He couldn't count the number of times this sight had filled his mind and now it was happening. Her words filled his ears as he watched. What more could he ever ask and then another dream came true. He couldn't believe it when Mom sucked him into her mouth and to the back of hr warm throat, sucking him like she'd been doing him for years.

"Oh Mom," he yelled when his cock hit her throat. "I love you! I love you so much," he yelled louder as they held each others hands. Her pretty eyes smiled to him. "Oh, I love you," he moaned, watching her sucking him with more love and tenderness than he could have ever thought possible.

Stella sucked him like no other man she'd ever been with in her life. She wanted to please him and she knew from his moaning that she was. She slowly went up and down his big shaft, sucking, licking and carefully running her white teeth over it.

"You're out of this world," he whispered, running his hands through her hair and he felt his balls begin to stir. "I'm getting close,' he said in a soft voice. He couldn't wait to shoot his cum on her big tits, but she started sucking harder and moving her head faster. "Oh yes! Can I cum in your mouth?" he asked. Hearing a deep moan of approval was all it took. Cum shot from his cock so hard, it felt as if the head was going to blow off.

She heard him and knew it was every mans' dream to cum in a women's mouth. There was no way she could deny him this pleasure. Stella sucked harder, wanting only to please her baby and it happened. Warm cum shot from the tip of Levi's cock, filling her mouth and sliding down her willing throat with ease.

Levi was in heaven as Mom sucked him dry. He pulled her up, over his body, feeling his still very hard cock resting on her pussy. "I love you so much," he smiled, kissing the tip of her perfect, little nose, knowing it wasn't going to be much longer until they were together.

Stella felt his cock and wanted him so badly. "I think you need to take me out on a nice, romantic date tonight. If you do, there's a very, very good chance that you'll get lucky," she whispered in a needful voice, thinking of her loving son in her, giving her the passion her husband wouldn't.

"Cool," he smiled running her hands over her ass, making sure to push her to his cock. "I'll pick you up around seven tonight." Levi added with joy in his voice. He couldn't wait to take Mom from his father.

End of part one.

Part two should be on as soon as the site gets to it. They are some buzy people.

Hey, if you can, please remember to vote.