All Comments on 'The Beach House Ch. 02'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good one

this one may be your best ever, if i could only get my mom to read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Am I Missing Something?

Excellent story! Very hot! But just a technical question: The thirg from the last paragraph begins: "after a two hour answering session...". Is there anything missing like a paragraph or something? Just curious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Incest101

Me and My Sister Love This Story! Keep It Goin!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Good story - she's one sexy bitch and deserves to be fucked hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

fantastic story five stars from me

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Shame there is no more to the story

I liked this one.

As always, keep it up, the writing that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great writing, should write next chapter

your words make the story feel real, love to read what happen next

Linda

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you gotta read this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had myself 20 times before the end

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
GOOD STORY

I gave it a five. The final fight between father and son didn't help the story line in my view. Maybe the whore could have blown him away or maybe he could have been found on a trash pile behind a joint. (I knew a man this happened to.) Anyway, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very good story.

I agree with the previous commenter about the final confrontation-not necessary. Story ended a bit early without him getting her final offering.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
I, also, wish that Bill could have been killed before he got down there.

But, L.A., I figure that you wanted him to find out about it just because he was such a despicable person. I am sorry his killer got caught. Thank you for writing this good story. Good luck on the paying story, I'm sure you will do well on it.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved the story. Glad the asshole dad got what was coming to him. Only hope it was the hooker who had the pleasure of shooting him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not Too Bad

This beach story is not too bad considering it is just another take off on that well worn theme of mom and son at the beach. These stories are good if they have some hint of being believable and the everyday normal (?) reader can believe them snd relate. But a hot mom/wife going over two years without fucking is pushing the limits of believability and we, the readers, lose interest. Having a lot of incestual fucking is good and gets our attention and holds it, but it has to remain believable. Literotica has a great many first time writers who could really crank out some good writing if they could just get beyond.the shock value of overusing the "pussy, fuck, and the much over used CUNT" words. Think about it, how many times do you really say "cunt while fucking or in foreplay" . Thanks for letting me share.

bigdicktexanbigdicktexanover 4 years ago
Wow.

Very nice. Looking forward to reading more of your stories

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

I like the story. AAA++

CtwistedpairCtwistedpairover 2 years ago

The buid ip and sex was hot! I amost cheered when he punched yhe old man. I hate bullies...5+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous