The Beach House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

"You've heard the old saying, she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose?" he asked thinking of how much Rachael loved sucking his cock and what great feelings she always gave him.

"Oh my Lord," she laughed thinking of her sucking Levi's big, hard cock. "I bet you both were in heaven," Stella giggled, imagining Rachael sucking off her son.

"She made it a point to put me asleep doing it and every morning she woke me the same way," he replied with a grin, visions of his sexy Aunt sucking his cock filling his mind.

Stella just lay there thinking of Rachael sucking Levi's long cock and it turned her on more, if that was possible. She already felt as if she was close to exploding and now it was more intense than ever. "I bet you loved that," she softly said, wishing that she'd been playing with Levi long before now. She knew he was having sex at a very young age and deep down, she'd had a few thoughts of him loving her, but that was it.

"God yes! She's awesome," Levi said, as he continued rubbing her legs, getting as close to her pussy as he could, without touching it. He wanted his Mom begging him to do her before he finished. "She sucked it all, too! It went all the way down her throat and she fucking loved it," he moaned thinking of his hot Aunt sucking him like a wild animal.

Stella just lay, listening to Levi as visions of the two fucking each other filled her mind. "I'm glad you enjoyed being with her. I'd rather have you do it with someone that cared about you and could teach you how to please a woman. That separates the men from the assholes like your Dad," she smiled, wishing he'd touch her pussy. It was more than ready to be seduced,, but it seemed that Levi loved teasing her.

"She taught me so many things," he said. "When I'm done with this sweet ass of yours," he leaned down, making sure that his stiff cock pushed against her dripping wet pussy, "you'll know you've been fucked." He thought of taking her right now, but wanted to massage the front of her too. "Turn over so I can get to the real good stuff," he said, giving her ass a playful slap as he moved off her.

She turned on her side, giving her stinging butt a little rub as the throbbing in her pussy grew. "Ouch," Stella laughed. "I should send you to bed for that," she said with a little wink, knowing Levi would love that, and she would too.

He just smiled at her. "Will you tuck me in?" he asked, giving her another tiny slap, watching her large breasts gently swaying. "I'm going to suck them so much," he moaned reaching to caress her left breast as she finished turning on her back.

Levi poured more oil on her and moved to sit over Mom. "Oh yes," he moaned again, his hands quickly moved to her breasts, gently squeezing them, sending excitement rushing to his swollen cock, hoping he could make this last longer than a few minutes.

Stella was totally helpless as Levi grabbed her breasts. "Oh my baby," she whimpered, looking at him and that big cock pointing straight to her boobs, hoping he'd rub it all over them or maybe he'd want to fuck them. Stella loved doing that, but Bill always thought it was a waste of time. "I love when you play with my boobs," she moaned as he carefully pulled her nipple rings and felt like cuming when he'd twist them.

He smiled to her and had an idea. Levi slowly moved up, until his cock was between them and when Mom smiled at him, it was even better. "I've always wanted to do this too," he smiled, pouring more oil on her cock and when Mom smashed them around him, he wanted to cum.

"Fuck them! Cum on me, if you want," she whispered smashing her boobs around him as hard as she could, wondering if he'd want to cum on them or not. She knew he'd last for hours and wasn't worried about him getting hard again. He started moving back and forth; Stella wanted to scream. It felt so good to have a hard man fucking her tits. "Oh baby! Yes! Do it, fuck my titties," she cried out, wondering if he'd be able to say Mom or not. She knew he loved hearing it, but it was bad enough they were doing this.

Levi looked down and it still didn't seem real to be doing this, but he knew it was. "Mom," he cried as he fucked her breasts nice and fast, fighting to hold in a big load of cum. He wanted it in her pussy, as far as he could shoot it. "You're so fucking hot! I wanta fuck you for as long as I live," he said, knowing he had to stop or she'd be covered. Levi jumped off her and flopped on the blanket, panting for air.

She turned on her side facing him, caressing his face. "I told you to cum. You didn't have to stop baby, I loved it," she said in a caring, motherly voice as her left hand touched him. "You can do anything you want to me, I don't care," Stella added and knew the indecision and playing shit was over. She needed his hard cock in her as far as it would go. She untied her bikini bottom and gave him a warm smile. "Come and love your Mom," she whispered as a big smile .covered his face and he moved over her. "Be easy, it's been a long time for me and you're so big." Stella said in a soft voice, enjoying his weight on her. She could feel his swollen head pushing at her wet opening, ready to go down a road of no return.

Levi knew Mom didn't care what he did, but he couldn't do that to her. Then, she finally said what he'd been dying to hear.

Levi moved on her as fast as he could, enjoying her excited body under him and his stiff cock ready for his ultimate gift.

"I love you so much," he moaned, feeling her juices covering him. Levi knew she was more than ready. He slowly eased forward, her muscles fought to keep him out, but there was no way that was going to happen. He'd waited far too long and Mom was now his. "It doesn't want me in there," he smiled, giving her a loving kiss, trying to push in her, but her pussy felt like it was locked.

Stella needed Levi so badly, but her body was fighting both of them. "Push harder," she cried spreading her legs wider, hoping it would help. She needed her son deep in her body, screwing her until she fainted. "Please," Stella moaned. He was so close, but her body was fighting this wonderful thing and she had no idea why. She bent her knees, pulled them up to her sides, looked at him and said, "Ram it in me! Make it go in," she growled like a lioness in heat that needed a hard cock.

Levi couldn't believe this was going on. She needed him just as badly as he wanted her, but her body would not relax.

He watched Mom bending her legs, pulling them up to her sides and he loved what she said. "Oh yeah," he smiled lifting his hips, took a breath and shoved forward. Oh yes! Mom! Mom," he yelled out as loud as he could. He didn't care if everyone in town heard him or not. He was in the woman of his dreams, his sweet, sexy Mother.

Suddenly, her body opened up for him, and he plunged into her depths. Her tight pussy grabbed him hard, milking it for cum, but he wasn't ready. He planned on loving her the entire afternoon without stopping.

She watched him smile. This was it. No turning back, no second thoughts now. He pushed forward; it felt like a giant piece of hot steel had been rammed into her body and ripping her in two. "Oh it hurts! It hurts so bad," Stella squealed, hoping she hadn't been hurt. His cock was so big and he'd just shoved it to her core. "It hurts! Baby, you're so big," she whimpered, hugging her son as tight as she could, praying the ungodly pain would end soon. "You're back in Mommy, the very same place you came from," she sniffed, remembering the day he was born and the first time he said Mommy. Tears ran down her face, hoping this wouldn't ruin the wonderful love the shared.

"Easy Mom, relax. Relax," Levi whispered to her as her tiny pussy squeezed and spasmed around his hard shaft, giving him feelings that none of the other women he'd been with ever came close to giving. "I'm going to stay in it as long as I can," he said leaning to her, kissing her as his lover.

"Oh yes! Love your Mom, make me yours," Stella smiled, feeling her body finally relaxing, enjoying the fact that it was filled with the hard cock of a young man, her son. "Now you can get busy and show me all the good things my sister and your other ladies taught you," she smiled, knowing she was about to get the screwing of her life. She couldn't wait. Levi was a stud and Stella wanted him to wear her out. "Do it! Love Mommy! Love me hard, baby," she cried thrusting her hips to him, wanting him to screw her as hard as he could.

He did as he was told. He started fucking her hard and as deep as he could. Her juices poured from her stretched pussy, making the most wonderful sounds Levi had ever heard.

"Oh Mom," he moaned as his long, hard cock fucking her like some cheep whore. She was begging for more and he gave it to her. "Yes, I'm fucking you! I'm fucking my sexy Mom," he panted, fucking her deep, feeling his cock head hitting the deepest part of her.

"Yes! My baby boy! My handsome son! Love me! Oh love Mommy!" She screamed out as he rammed in her with no mercy, ramming to her very core.

"My baby," Stella moaned holding his neck as her long legs wrapped around his hips, driving him deeper than ever. "Love me baby. Love your Mom," she moaned louder, lifting her hips to meet him. "Oh yes. It feels so good," she whimpered as he pumped hard, reaching a good, steady pace that Stella loved.

He watched the joy and happiness on her face and knew she would be the last woman he'd ever love.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered, kissing her lips as they shared each others' hot breath. "I'm in my sexy Mom." Levi said looking into her eyes, seeing love: love for him. "I'm not going to last much longer," he grunted, thinking of all the times they'd hugged, all the times he enjoyed looking at her and now he was loving her. "Oh shit," he yelled shoving himself as deep in her as he would go and he came. Hot cum shot from the end of his cock so hard, it burnt. "Oh Mom! Mom," he cried trying to keep going, but he couldn't. He fell on her breasts, gently nursing her, thrusting his hips to her, hoping she'd cum.

She held him, watching the boy that she'd given birth to and now, he was filling her with his warm gift of love. "That's Mommy's big boy! Come on baby. Come on," she whispered as he filled her most hallowed place with his seed of life. "That's my baby...Oh yes! Oh yes," Stella squealed out as her body exploded around him, her loving son. "Oh baby, go for me! Love me! Love me hard," she yelled out, Levi sat up and started pumping her hard, shoving his cock in and out of her like a jackhammer.

"Cum Mom! Cum," he said moving fast, wanting to please her and make this the best day of her life. "Come on, Mom! Cum on your sons' big, hard cock," he said with a smile. He loved the feeling of her pussy squeezing him. It felt so good. "Did you like that?" he asked with a smile. Seeing her giving him one of her sexy grins, he knew she loved it.

"You little shit! That was hot. I think you'll make me your slave by sunset," she smiled, hugging him tight, knowing he would never leave her side. "Let's go clean up. I need some more," she smiled, giving him a hug and couldn't wait to get Levi in her bed.

*.

Stella was on her hands and knees, enjoying Levi's hardness screwing her with long and very deep strokes in her body. "Oh baby," she moaned as he slid in and out of her body, thrusting so deep as he held her excited hips. "Mommy's big boy," she softly said, savoring the feel of his young, stiff cock filling and touching places in her body that she never knew existed until now.

Levi loved her moaning. It drove him to please her more. Her tight muscles and warm, loving insides wrapped around him so nicely, he didn't want to ever pull out of her. "I'll do anything you ever want," he said trying to keep the steady pace without filling her again. He was so excited this was happening and all he wanted to do was cum in her all he could.

"Oh Mom," he moaned holding her tighter; thrusting a bit deeper, hoping she'd cum before he did. Aunt Rachael taught him how to hold it in, but now, nothing was working. He wanted to pump Mom full.

"My baby! My big, handsome son is fucking me," Stella cried as he pumped harder, shoving her forward with each hard push into her pussy, bringing her closer to a breathtaking orgasm. "Oh yes! My baby! My baby," she cried louder, enjoying his massive young cock giving her more enjoyment than she could have ever dream. And her son was doing it. His hard cock slid in and out of her with such love and tenderness, she wanted to cry. Even his hands held her with care. "I'm so close," she whimpered as his cock slid faster, moving in and out, pushing deeper, until it was all she could take.

"I'm cuming," she screamed out.

"Oh God! Mom! Mom," Levi yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Go baby! Cum in me! Cum with me," Stella screamed louder, enjoying her pussy exploding around his cock as he filled her with hot goop. "Oh baby, you're cuming in me! You're cuming in your Mommy," she cried, falling flat on the bed. Levi went down with her.

Levi lay flat on her, knowing he was still hard and ready for more. "I could love you day and night and never get enough," he whispered to her, enjoying a seductive moan coming from deep inside her body. "I could get some of your sexy ass," he said kissing the back of her shoulders. "Would you like that?" he asked, not seeing the silhouette of someone standing in the doorway.

"Isn't this a pretty site?" Bill said holding a bloody towel to the side of his head. "Now I know why you never fucked around on me. You had our son to fuck you," he yelled, looking to his son on top of his wife, wondering how long this had been going on. "You no good fucking WHORE!" he screamed, watching his wife smile. "How could be such a whore? Fucking your own son!"

Levi carefully eased from her, slipped into his pants and was ready to fight. "Don't call her that! She's the most beautiful thing in the world and you're to fuckin' dumb to even notice her!" Levi yelled at his Dad, hoping he'd try something.

"Oh fuck you boy! You wouldn't know a good piece of cunt if it was in your face! She's nothing but a fat piece of dead fish," Bill laughed as Stella turned over on her side. "She's like fucking a dead person. She just lays there. She doesn't move, doesn't do a damn thing," he said watching her smiling.

"Maybe if you could fuck like your son, I would move," Stella said as she busted out laughing, thinking of what a rotten lover Bill was.

"You fuckin cunt!" Bill growled and rushed towards her. But as he began to move, a large, powerful fist knocked him back into the wall.

"You're not touching her again," Levi said in a cold voice, watching his father with great care. "She's mine now. If you want anything from her, you go through me," he said drawing back his right hand and punched with all of his might. "Mother fucker," Levi said as his fathers' eyes rolled back in his head.

"Wow! That's telling him." Stella smiled as she climbed from the bed. She had to hug her lover. "I love you," she said hugging Levi with all of her might. "It looks like somebody beat him pretty bad." Stella said looking down to him. Then she noticed that Bill wasn't breathing and had two funny looking holes in his chest. "Oh shit, he's been shot, call 911!" she yelled rolling Bill on his back, pushing on his chest, hoping he wasn't dead. She didn't want him in her life and who ever did this, did her and Levi a big favor.

after a two hour answering session and the police did a gunshot residue test on Levi, they left the house. "I didn't think they'd ever leave." Stella smiled to Levi and moved to him with a smile. "I'm not sure about you, but I'd like to get back to what we were doing," she whispered, reaching deep into his pants, gently stroking him and knew they were going to have a wonderful life ahead of them.

Stella and Levi stayed at the beach house, never returning to the city. After the killer of Bill was found, they had a wonderful time spending the million dollar insurance money.

Well, that's it. I'm sure there'll be crying for more, but nope. I'm working on another Mom thing that'll be on soon, maybe even be on by the time this is. And, in my other life, I'm working on a real story! A ghost thing that a real publisher wants me to do. Wish me luck!

*

Remember to vote, us writers love that and hearing from you guys.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers