All Comments on 'The Best Cure is Love Ch. 03'

by EenViezeVent

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
rodavrodavover 6 years ago
Great loving family

Great story. I gave you a 5. This story can still go for the next generation. When Olivia and Jeremy grow up. Mathew and Stephanie can raise them the incest way. That's when they turned 18.

They could go to a nudist camp. With Linda and Brian. They don't have to swap partners with Linda and Brian but since they are very close friends and they know each other's secrets, it would be ok to have sex together with them with their own partners. If ever. They just allow soft swap, like only oral sex with their best friends.

Judith, the grandma can still enjoy her grandchildren sexually.

bimmusa02138bimmusa02138over 6 years ago
Great story

You are a terrific author and your series was fantastic. I gave you another 5 stars and hope you will continue to keep on writing. You are on my favorites list and I hope it's not too long till we see more incest stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 is not enough

If it were possible I would give you 5000 for such a beautiful story, THANK YOU, I will keep watching for your next inspired story.

Justforfun4076Justforfun4076over 6 years ago
Awesome story

Best story I've read in a long while thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

couldn't stop reading,

one of the best stories i have had the pleasure of reading.

Scone134Scone134over 6 years ago
AWESOME!!!

Absolutely fantastic story, thank you for this incredible writing achievement!!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 6 years ago
I knew you had it in you

A beautify written ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story AND without the illustrations not only did I make this my favourite story but also my favourite writer. Well done and thank you for all the time and effort you put into giving us readers such this beautiful story

brirob51brirob51about 6 years ago

An excellent love story, enjoyed it totally, and am looking forward to reading more like it.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago

It's sad that 5 stars is as high as I can rate. This was incredible. And then I realized that I hadn't finished "My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses." I loved the shared Universe.! Awesome!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was the best of anything I have read that you wrote....

HOWEVER....... I still have to deduct one star for all the misspelled words and other grammatical errors...... and another star for continuing to say a cock can hit a cervix or interact with a womb. I don't care how many people claim it can happen, it is impossible

A good Editor would have caught the errors and mistakes and lots of Editors will work for nothing.

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsover 5 years ago
Loved it

Fantastic job. Great read from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anothger great story.

Yes..... what can I say. still some problems with spelling and punctuation, however with a story as good as this is a small thing overall.

Have a good rest from writing.

Paul G

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Absolutely awesome , Looking more to it.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

More Romance then the usual incest. it was a fun read and he didn't start it the Virus did. Like to read more.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Damn how Fantastic this story was.

I just wanna start off with the obvious,where Judith see's Steph and Matt were making love on the kitchen table,and left them there after getting upset,but then Steph tells Matt to stay there in the livingroom so she could talk to their Mom,but pretty quick Steph totally forgets the Man she claims to love and decides she wants to make love to her Mom next and they end up in a 69,eating each other for all their worth,leaving Matthew to stew in his misery downstairs.

After over an hour and a half Matt finally gets tired of waiting and goes up there and find Steph and Mom in Lesbian Action,but Mom tells Steph they have company and Steph yells at her brother for peeping on them,and pretends to punish Matt for it,but clearly Steph just was playing and wasn't punishing Matt but pleasuring him,and so from then on Judith,Steph,and Matt became loving bisexual incestual family of three.

And when Steph had decided she wanted to have Matts babies she went off the birth control pills and asked Matt to impregnate her with their first child,which he did.Then 5 years later she gave birth to their second child Jeremy,and following tradition Olivia being the older sister showed the same love for her baby brother that Steph did for Matt.

So did history repeat itself with Olivia and Jeremy its hard to say,but I hope things changed somewhat and Olivia wasn't like her mother Steph and be too scared to show her love to her younger brother the way Steph did to Matt.

I just think Steph love Matt so deeply because he was as pure as he could be and Steph loved him all the more for it,as for Matt,Steph,and Judith I think all three had a love that went way beyond just being lovers or family,there's was almost magical,which may have been to bring them together.

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkover 4 years ago
Great story

It was a great story and I wish there was more. I would have loved for Vanessa to get pregnant to her brother too.

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago

fun and nice read with lots of romance.

Though I don't understand your Prologue as a second Chapter or at all. It provided nothing for the Story, new Pieces of information or anything. Just the Story how Judith became pregnant and she was already friends with Linda/Judith and she loved her husband Jeremy. But nothing regarding how the later Story developed. It didn't fit in. If you just wanted to show off your skills with Daz 3D, fine.

Secondly, I must say your writing Style has really developed over the Stories. Here I didn't like how they have whole entire sentences and conversations during sex and all. maybe it's just me. and some minor other things in how telling the stories. (here I don't mind though being it your first story you wrote.

Nonetheless overall a really nice Story. being the first one you wrote very impressive.

kade435kade435about 4 years ago
lovely story

1 of the best incest ones I have read about, the plot is a little heavy but since its well written and in addiction with great sex scenes, it make it a worth while read, congratulations and I hope you write more such stories (mom son or sister son stories or mom son sister stories)

hermanahhermanahover 3 years ago

The best fucking series ever. Keep up the good work

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

This probably the most romantic, sensual and erotically sexual story I have read to-date. The character development and character emotional growth was entirely believable and acceptable. The growth of the characters was excellent. As a romantic, you do not know the emotions I experienced while reading this story. The epilog was perfect.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

I loved this last chapter as much as the rest. A wondrous end to a wonderful series. I love stories about reciprocated love and committed relationships and fortunately, this story is that way. I prefer love and romance to lust and meaningless fucking. I was really glad that there wasn't any kind of swapping or swinging in the story but that on the contrary, the characters' relationships were committed. I'm not a huge fan of pregnancy in erotic fiction, but it doesn't ruin a story for me. Swapping, sharing and swinging do. Fortunately, although very few, there are still authors like EenViezenVent that give us jewels like this series.

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

Im so HAPPY i saved this series to last. This was your best one ever after reading all of your other ones i came right as i got to the part where Matthew came inside Stephanie's ovulating womb. I loved that you didnt just finish it there like so many other incest impregnation stories do, giving us a brilliant monologue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A "vice" is a weakness, like smoking or drinking. A "vise" is a clamp that you would use in a shop. Drives me nuts that nobody seems to know the difference.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

The editing was pretty bad in this compared to mom and my sisters are my nurses series that you wrote Sometime after this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEenViezeVent@EenViezeVent
Just here to read and write if given the time. For those complaining about grammatical errors: Just deal with it. And yes, I've had help from editors coming from this site before, but due to some untrustworthy moments with a few of them I won't be asking for any assistance an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES