All Comments on 'The Best Dam Halloween Party Ever'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
She was fucked while in the air from both sides!!

WOW!!!! What a great story about Halloween! You really wrote a great story here Needyou. I can't believe no one has written a reply to it before. I wonder how many folks just let this one pass by since you wrote it at a strange time. Anyway, it's the best Halloween story I have read so far. Keep up the good work. I loved it when she was flaoting in the air and being taken top and bottom! And the spirits were described great too. Hope when I pass away I come back to fuck a beautiful woman every Halloween! heheheh that would be fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One of the best!

Great sexy Halloween story I have read on here. Everyone should read this stry and vote on it! The sex discription of what the monsters did to the woman as she was dressed like a slave was unbelievably wild. I must have climaxed three damn times reading it! If only I'd meet one of them..... GOD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great great Halloween story

It should be submitted for the award. Read it and cum a great many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!!!!! What a story this one is. I'll never

think about those types of customes again when I see one at a party or dance. Great story and even better sex. A must read for those who like Halloweeen stories even if it was for this year.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

Ha,Ha,Ha. LTMS (not out loud ).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous