The Best Laid Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A second later Nat kicked shut the door of the bathroom and she was gone. I stood in the kitchen frozen at what I had just seen. I took several deep breaths to control myself and to convince my boner to subside but it didn't work. Instead it only got harder as the reality of what had just happened set in. The image was imprinted on me and I hoped I'd see it every time I closed my eyes. A small wet spot of precum was forming in the crotch of my shorts and I knew that the tip of my cock was leaking with the sticky substance in response to what I had just witnessed.

The bathroom door opened and Nat stepped out into the hallway, her summer dress returned to its proper state. Having now seen those knockers I had no idea how she managed to stuff them into her clothes. She smiled and walked into the kitchen and grabbed the pitcher of margaritas. There was a swagger to her walk. She knew that I, having seen her previously hidden assets, was now under her spell. At that moment I don't think that there is an action that I wouldn't have done for another look at the treasures that were now locked up, yet so close to me.

"Do you need anything?" she asked. The question wasn't an innocent one and we both knew it. It was laced with lust and sexual energy. The entire dynamic between the two of us had changed. I could barely think straight, every thought that tried to enter my head was shoved to the side by the vision of her standing in the doorway, the gravity of her glorious breasts pulling in all my attention.

I answered. "No, I'm good. Very good. You've been an incredibly generous host."

"Great. Then I'll see you outside." Nat slid her finger along the strap of her dress and tugged at her white bra strap. It stretched and snapped into place. She placed the pitcher of margaritas on a tray along with a fresh set of glasses and a sliced lime and headed out through the slider door. I drank in every bit of her as she stepped into the sun. Her hips swayed with an exaggerated lilt that accentuated her silhouette as she passed through the opening. It was hard to not notice me staring and she met my gaze with a wink before pushing the glass door shut with her body.

I quickly went down the hall and into the small bathroom, locking the door behind me. Immediately my hard cock was in my hand, throbbing at my touch as my entire body begged for release. I spread the precum that was leaking from my tip along the shaft and worked it back and forth, my hand a piston doing the only work that it knew. I took a step over to the window and with my open hand spread two slats of the blinds just far enough apart that I could look into the backyard. Nat had taken her seat on the bench and now Sam was moving over to join her. I watched the two women, imagining what it would feel like to have them both, my hand never leaving my cock. For a moment I could perfectly see Sam's ass, the bottom of her meaty cheeks sneaking out of her tight shorts, and Nat's tits, squeezed inside her dress yet somehow bare to me as they were just a moment ago. I pictured Eric standing up from his chair and my wife dropping to her knees in front of him. Her mouth was open and eager for his dick.

I sensed a presence at my side and I glanced down and saw, hanging from a towel hook on the wall, a thick piece of red fabric. A bra of Nat's. There was a small hamper below it and I knew that Nat had taken her bra out for me, left it there so I wouldn't miss it. With my free hand I grabbed it and held the undergarment out in front of me, letting the cups dangle and take shape, it's erotic volume grabbing hold of my imagination and pushing me to my limit. I pictured the soft flesh of her chest overfilling the cups, fighting to be free and to be seen. I wrapped the used bra around my cock and continued to pump furiously, conjuring the sensation of my dick sliding between Nat's massive tits.

The contractions began in my balls and I squeezed tight to hold back the flow, but to no avail. As I began to pump hot loads from my cock I gritted my teeth to suppress the moans that were trying to escape. I pressed my pulsing tip into one of the cups as the sticky ropes shot forth. Six, seven strong spasms erupted from me as I watched the women through the window. My legs were shaking and I braced myself by placing a hand on the rear of the toilet seat. Looking down I saw the inside of Nat's bra absolutely drenched with my cum.

I panicked briefly over what I had done, a truly deviant act. But instead of cleaning it up I returned it to the hook where I knew Nat would find it the way that she had left it for me.

Outside Eric, Nat, and Sam continued their conversation oblivious to what had just transpired inside. By the time I returned from the bathroom Eric had moved his seat and was now on the bench next to his wife, his arm around her and his fingers rubbing at her shoulder. I took the empty spot next to Sam.

We finished the last pitcher of margaritas as the sun went down, unsure of where the night was headed. The conversation stayed flirty and we all shared stories about memorable sexual encounters and regrettable ones, too. Not surprisingly Sam was steering the conversation in that direction trying to learn as much as she could about the two of them while we both painted a picture of us as a couple that liked to have fun. Nat contributed the least, confessing that she really didn't have much experience before Eric.

Of course I couldn't stop thinking about Nat's tits. Reserved, inexperienced Nat and that incredible rack that she kept locked up in her heavy duty bras. I wondered how many guys had ever seen what I had seen in the kitchen.

Eric had done most of the damage on the last batch of drinks and was clearly on his way to being drunk. The rest of us weren't quite there and I could tell from the unspoken glances that I shared with Sam that we both felt it was time to wrap it up. I was also a bit drained from my solo escapade in the bathroom.

"Let's do this again soon," Sam said as she hugged Nat. "Why don't you guys come up to the cabin in the next couple of weeks? You two haven't visited us yet and we really want you to see it."

"We'd love that," Eric replied quickly.

We lingered for a couple more minutes making small talk and trying to settle on a weekend that worked for all of us. I sidled up to Sam and put my arm around her, not hiding that I had her ass in my hand and was giving it a squeeze. Nat definitely noticed and got close to Eric, mirroring my actions with her husband's ass. We shared a flirty glance with one another and her playful grin crossed her face. Was this her telling me that she was going to be fucking her husband the moment we pulled out of their driveway? Would she be thinking about me? Would she tell him what transpired between us?

As soon as we were back in the car and pulling out of the driveway I couldn't hold my secret any longer.

"Nat flashed me her tits."

"What? Are you serious?" Sam's body tensed. I couldn't wait to tell her everything.

"Yeah. And not even a quick flash. She full on showed them to me when we were inside." I felt myself getting hard again. By this point it felt like I had been playing games with my cock all day. I couldn't even count the number of times my dick stiffened watching Sam play the flirt or seeing Nat in the tight dress. And then the actual tits to top it off? Jesus. It was too much. "Sam, they're fucking incredible. I can't believe how huge they are."

Sam didn't even try to contain her excitement and the only jealousy was because I got to see Nat and she didn't. Her green eyes widened with inquiry and disbelief.

"Woah, tell me everything," she demanded. I related the entire bathroom story to Sam, trying to remember every detail. I even included the part about jerking off into Nat's bra. Sam listened intently to every word for insights into what turned Nat on and what would make her show me her tits. She had me repeat everything several times and asked questions about everything. Reliving the experience with Sam was getting us both going hot and I wished that I wasn't driving, that I was back at our house so that I could put our bodies to use.

"She wants to be desired," Sam posited as she started to piece together a theory on Nat. "I bet she got so wet when we were all talking about her tits. She loved being the center of attention. Did you see how much she lit up? We've talked about her being a late bloomer before so it sort of makes sense. Her and Eric got together, what, not that long after college? It took her a while to grow into herself and she missed out on a lot when she was younger. I don't think that she ever really had guys treat her the way we were today."

"How? Like a great set of tits?" I asked. Driving was not the easiest thing to do right now. I was distracted by Sam's intensity and my own growing manhood.

"Yeah. But not just tits. Sexy and desired. It's nice to know that people want to see your body. That her husband wanted to share it. Despite what some women say we all want that sometime. It's really hot when someone wants to just sort of use you to get off. When people aren't afraid to be a little crass because they find you sexy and want to see more. There was undeniable energy in the air when we were trying to get her to take her bra off. It was flirty, fun. And she just didn't say no and shut it down. She asked a question, she wanted to hear from us so that she knew what we wanted. And she wanted it to be her."

I explained, "I picked up on something when she asked me to decide about taking off her bra. I saw something in that moment that made her tick, the way she asked the question made me think that the answer was actually pretty important to her. And...I didn't want to just give her what she wanted. Which was knowing that I wanted to see her tits. She was going to need to work for it a little bit. That was sort of the plan, right? Ramp up the tension. Get the desire cooking. What I wanted was for her to want me."

"Yeah, but you did more than that. When you pretty much said that you didn't want to see her tits," Sam started before I cut her off.

"I didn't say that. I totally wanted to see her tits."

"Sure. But it didn't come off that way. Eric and I were clearly trying to make something happen but you put the brakes on it. And I think it drove her nuts. Here we are all talking about her and the one guy there who isn't her husband is the one that doesn't want to see those knockers of hers? That did something to her. She wanted to show you what you were missing," Sam paused and thought for a moment. "Well done Matt. I didn't expect it to play out like that. Now tell me about how you were jerking your cock in the bathroom."

Sam looked over at me and I glanced back as she was sliding her hand down the front of her pants. The top button of her shorts was undone and she was beginning to play with herself. The conversation must have gotten her wet because I could already smell her musk in the air. It was sweet and alluring, an overwhelming distraction as I tried to drive us home.

I related the story in detail to Sam. I told her how I watched the two of them through the bathroom window. How I imagined Eric coming over to her and pulling up her shirt to reveal her bare tits, like he knew that his wife had just treated me to the same and now it was his turn. How I pictured her dropping to her knees and taking him in her mouth. I described how I took Nat's bra that was left there and rubbed my cock all over it until I exploded into the thick fabric and left it in the bathroom like an offering of lust on her altar.

"Damn, Matt. I would have loved to watch that. You can be so nasty sometimes. I love you for that."

While I told Sam the story, the intensity of her masturbation sped up until she had her shorts around her ankles and her feet up on the dashboard, her pussy on display through the lights of passing motorists. Her sopping cunt flashing in the darkness.

"Fuck, Matt," she moaned, one hand continuing to work furiously on her clit while the other was pinching one of her oversized nipples under her shirt. "We're totaly going to fuck those two. You know Eric couldn't keep his big hands off of me today. Everytime he thought you weren't looking he'd find an excuse to touch me. And all I could think about was him behind me, his body pounding into mine over and over. You want to watch me get fucked so hard by him, don't you? Watch him turn your wife into a slut?"

"I want that so bad, Sam. Show him how much you love taking it like that. I bet you'd push that big ass onto his hard cock so he could see how good you fuck him back. And I want to bury my cock inside of Nat and hear her moan. I want to watch you to lick her big titties when they swing back and forth as I fuck her."

"Those titties that she showed you? What a fucking tramp. I bet Eric is licking them right now, his cock is probably so hard. We...," her voice trailed off into a guttural sound.

I didn't need to look over to know that she was close and a moment later she erupted in pleasure. Her squeals echoing in the darkness of the car.

Chapter Three

Our cabin wasn't anything fancy but it was perfect for us. A little two bedroom place in the woods that was far enough away from the rest of our life to feel special. When the two of us were there it felt like we had stepped out of our regular life and could be something different. Not that we didn't enjoy our life otherwise, but there we had no concerns and it was freeing. And apparently freedom for the two of us looked real horny.

"Eric wants to fuck you. And you want to fuck him. I don't think it's going to be a problem to get that guy on board," I finished mixing up a round of Manhattans and handed one to Sam.

"And Nat already showed you her tits. So there's something there for sure. But getting her to really cross the line could still be a bit tricky." She pulled the cherry from the drink and placed it on her tongue, sucking the juice from it while she held the cocktail aloft.

Sam was sprawled out on our bed and we were both naked. We were expecting the two of them in about 45 minutes and I think we both sort of hoped that they would show up early and find us like this; smelling of sex and ready for round two.

"Maybe not that tricky though. Give your husband some credit. I think your theory about

Nat wanting to be the center of attention and her needing to know if I want her holds a lot of water. I figure that I need to play hard to get, I can't just be all over her right away. She needs to question it all at least a little bit to really want it, how much this seduction is actually about her and not just a way to get off. " I took a sip and placed my drink on one of the tables next to the bed.

"That's definitely a factor for getting to her."

"She didn't get that when she was younger, we know this because she said it, and she's probably wondering if her sex appeal only applies to Eric."

"And you're going to show her that it doesn't."

"Sort of. I need to build some mystery for it to work. But honestly I'm really turned on by the idea of worshiping her. Just throwing everything I have into letting her know how much she turns me on. I hope you don't mind watching your husband get his dick hard over another woman."

Sam smiled. "I'll probably be too busy sucking some cock to even notice how horny Nat is making you." Sam leaned in close and our mouths met, her tongue aggressively pushing past my lips. I could sense the excitement building inside of the two of us, a reciprocal transfer of energy passing between our bodies.

I slapped Sam on the hip and rolled her over so that her ass was facing me and I buried my face between her round cheeks. I could still smell our mixed scents on her body and licked long and deep along her ass crack, slipping a finger in her still damp pussy, both of our cum mixed together up inside of her and slowly leaking out onto the sheets. Sam's back arched in response and I dove in deeper, my fingers and tongue probing further into any opening I could find on my wife's body. Her smell was alluring, a honey pot luring me into an intoxicating trap. But I resisted for the moment, gave her a final lick, and pulled away. Not that it was ever a problem with Sam but I wanted to keep her horny and on edge for when our friends arrived. And the same was true of myself.

"Come on, babe," I said, "we should actually put some clothes on before they get here."

"Fine. But I'm not showering. I like the way we smell."

It was early evening and since it was about a two hour drive for Eric and Nat the plan was for them to spend the night. We had pitched the evening as a cocktail party for the four of us. For one we didn't have to go through the hassle of cooking dinner, which is always nice. Plus dinner can leave everyone full and not feeling particularly frisky. And there's something about a cocktail party that has a sexy vibe to it. Everyone has a couple stiff drinks and loosens up and then, well, who knows what happens after that.

It was also an excuse to dress up a bit. Sam had bought a little black dress recently for a work event that she was dying to wear. Turns out it was a bit too risque to wear around coworkers but it was perfect for what we had planned. She was a total knockout in it. The dress was tight throughout with a long slit up the slide that could barely contain her ass, when she walked her entire right thigh was visible all the way to her hip. A high collar presented the air of sophistication but a cleavage revealing cut out panel alluded to the type of business she was really about tonight. Her dirty blond hair was swept back into a ponytail. A pair of black heels and a set of dangling earrings finished it all off.

"I totally love it but I can't believe that you're actually wearing them," Sam considered as she looked at me, reclining on the edge of the bed with her drink in hand. "Sexy as fuck for sure. But you look like a total sleaze. I'm not sure why you even have those? But yeah, you look good. I'd fuck you if I didn't know you."

I checked myself out in the full length mirror in our bedroom. I had bought this pair of tight leather pants on a complete whim over two years ago and had never worn them. But If I'm being honest I looked pretty fucking good in them. The black leather clung to my body and did wonders for my cock. I was showing off a prominent bulge but even more than that I felt really sexy in them. I swear, these pants could make anyone look incredible. My black dress shirt was tucked in to make sure that none of the good parts were hidden. I considered polishing my boots but opted not to, something about the scuffed, well loved look of them seemed to fit right with the way that we were both feeling tonight.

By the time we finished our drinks we heard the sound of a car pulling into our driveway. Right on time.

We went out the side door into the driveway to meet our guests. I held Sam's hand and she squeezed mine tightly in response. "I hope they're dressed up too," she leaned into my ear, "I'll kind of feel like an ass if we're the only ones."

"Woah," came Eric's voice from inside the car, "You two look great. Hope we're not too late for the party?"

"Waiting for you guys to get started," I answered.

The driver side door opened first and Eric stepped out wearing a casual light blue suit with a pair of brown boat shoes. He had an enormous smile on his face as he looked around, taking in our little property in the woods.

"This place looks great. No wonder you two like it here so much." I met him for a handshake that turned into a hug. "We've really been looking forward to this, thanks for having us over."

As we spoke Sam walked over to the car and the passenger door opened as she neared it. Nat stepped out wearing a red cocktail dress with ample amounts of flesh on display. Before I could take in much more of her figure Sam swallowed her up in a hug and whispered something to her that made both the women laugh and squeeze each other's hands. I noticed that Sam's free hand rested easily on Nat's hip as they connected.