The Best Laid Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nat walked to us and reached forward and her fingers wrapped around my slick shaft. Her hand met with Sam's and for a moment both of them held onto me and gave a squeeze in unison that sent a wave of pleasure through me. Then Sam released and left Nat alone.

"He's coming with me." Nat announced and stood up, never letting go of my raging hardon, and I followed her lead obediently to the couch on the other side of the room. She gripped my cock and squeezed hard, somehow knowing how much I loved that feeling.

"Yeah Nat, give him what he wants." Eric was enthusiastic and looked at Sam when he spoke. In truth, it was what we all wanted. There was no doubt where the two of them were headed.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sam stand and hike up her sleek dress to her waist. Her thick ass wiggled as she pulled the fabric past it and her two cheeks dropped with a firm bounce. She planted herself on Eric's lap and their bodies began to merge into one, his large hands eagerly reaching for her backside as they met for a kiss.

Nat pushed me back onto the couch and I sank into the leather. She stood over me, her eyes searching me all over until lingering the longest on my crotch. I reached down and pulled off boots and then slid my pants off of me. My exposed cock pointed skyward, slick with a mixture of stringy precum and my wife's saliva still glistening in the dim light of the basement.

One of Nat's juicy tits was hanging out of her dress, the thin strap pushed to the side and slumped in defeat. She slid the other strap off her shoulder and set her heaving chest free.

"Is this what you're talking about when you're fucking your wife? How it would feel to have my tits hanging in your face? What would it be like to have me riding your cock instead?" her voice was barely above a whisper. I hungrily leaned up to get closer to her body and she placed a flattened hand on my chest and shoved me back into the cushion as she swung one of her thick thighs over my body and got onto the couch. The other leg followed and now she had me mounted beneath her.

Nat grabbed my wrists and pushed both my hands to the side of my head, cutting off my attempt to fondle her. "Not yet. You're going to have to wait a little longer to touch me," she said. Inside I was burning with desire to caress her. Nat's creamy, pale flesh was inches from me. I was so close to realizing the fantasy that had been building inside of me for so long.

With both hands she hefted one of her enormous tits and raised it to my mouth, feeding me her rock hard nipple. I took the nub my mouth and sucked on it hard and tried to take as much of her into my mouth as I could. In response she moaned and squeezed her one breast together, kneading at the flesh as if she was trying to feed me from it and wanted to make sure that I got it all.

I continued to suckle at her like a starving man and she moved her hands away from her breast. For a brief moment I was able to keep her in my mouth but the weight of her massive tit was too much and it dropped from my mouth and crashed against her flesh with a loud slap, slamming into her other breast and causing them to wobble into one another. Again she moaned out a soft purr of pleasure.

I was hypnotized by her assault on my senses; the taste of her swollen nipple in my mouth, the flowery scent of her hair brushing across my face, the sight of her exposed body so close and slowly grinding against me, the sound of her sped up breath in my ear.

But I needed to touch her. To follow the line of her curves and feel the weight of her tits in my hand.

"Please, let me touch you, I want to make you feel good," I begged. My hands had found their way to the outside of her thighs and I was slowly making my way up her body.

She smiled, granting permission with a glance, and leaned back slightly to present her full form to me. I wasted no time and my hands each reached for a breast, starting at their wide base and sliding my hands upwards to feel as much as I could. I spread my hands apart and still couldn't cover it all, soft pieces of flesh emerging from between all of my fingers.

Quickly she rolled up her dress, pulled it over her head, and discarded it to the floor. Next she tore at my shirt until the buttons popped off and opened it up. Nat began to grind her bare pussy and ass all over me. I could feel her moisture and smell her scent in the air, my senses were working on overdrive trying to take in the unbelievable scene that was playing out to me.

"Do you feel how hard you make me?" I could barely get the words out, I was so focused on feeling her body on top of me. She rocked back and forth and I joined in, our bodies easily finding a rhythm together. My dick was beating against the outside of her pussy every time she rocked forward and the sound of slapping flesh permeated the air.

I heard a bang from where the table was and I stole a quick glance over there to see that Eric had picked up Sam and had her held against the wall, he was gripping each of her ass cheeks in one of his large hands as they sloppily made out. Sam let out a deep moan and wrapped her legs around his torso. Her ankles connected behind his back and locked to one another and she squeezed, driving their bodies closer together. He grunted and lifted her higher, raising her body above his waist. I could see his significant cock straining in his pants and threatening to tear through the fabric of his suit.

Sam knew what to do and, with one arm around his neck, she reached down and yanked at the button of his pants. The button went flying somewhere and loosened its hold on his pants. The next gesture she made was to push them downward and free his dick altogether. Eric's cock slapped against her bouncing rear and disappeared from view, engulfed by her massive ass. I loved that ass and I loved watching her put it to work with another man. Even with the temptation happening to me I couldn't entirely look away. I recognized the way that Sam was using her body to turn on Eric, every movement of hers a step in a seductive trap that Eric was powerless against.

One of my hands found the fleshy protrusion of Nat's hip and gripped it tightly, using it to control the pace of our bodies together. In response she pulled my other hand from her chest and entwined our fingers together and steadied us against the wall behind the couch.

"Do you think you can handle any more of me? Are you ready to fuck me with that hard cock, Matt?" she purred and lifted up from my body, the dampness of her open lips dragging across my aching shaft. And with that she slid onto me, my cock plunging deep into her dripping snatch. Immediately my balls began to boil like a furnace as her touch ignited a primal energy inside of me. I had thought for so long about this moment and now I was finally fucking Nat. I gripped deeper into her soft hips for leverage and drove as far into her as I could.

"Uh, fuck...that feels so good...," Nat moaned in response to my plundering of her body. She wiggled her ass and leaned forward causing her pendulous breasts to slap into my face. Each heavy tit, wet with sweat and charged with lust, dragged across my face to the rhythm of our fucking. With each swinging pass I licked one of her hard nipples, giving a slight bite before it left my mouth.

We rode each other like a wave, our bodies rising and cresting together.

Using the leverage of the wall to steady herself Nat lifted up slightly and created some space between our bodies. Not enough for my cock to come loose from her but it allowed me to put some force into my thrusts. Once, twice, three times I slammed into her. Each time a loud grunt of pleasure came from her body as the waves of pleasure began to build inside of her. I moved my hands to her ass and squeezed, holding her up and pounding her from below..

Our eyes locked before she spoke, making sure she had my full attention. "Tell me this is what you dreamed of when you were jerking off in my bathroom. Tell me I feel even better than you could have imagined. Tell me how good this pussy feels."

"You're the best thing I've ever tasted. Your pussy is incredible. Nat...you're the only thing my cock needs." At that moment it was all true. I was in ecstasy with her on top of me. Every other thought I could have had was so far from my mind, Nat was the sole occupant of my universe and all I wanted to do was exist for her. I was singularly occupied with wanting to bring her pleasure, to get her off, and feel her wash over my cock. "I would have done anything to fuck you. Anything you wanted..."

Hearing my words pushed her over the edge and she arched her back and put her hands on my thighs as a warm flood of juices pulsed out of her. She let out a series of squeals as she came but never stopped fucking me back. Her tits bounced and swayed and crashed into each other.

In response I heard moans of ecstasy coming from the other side of the room. Sam was on the floor on all fours with Eric behind her. One hand of his grabbed her long hair and pulled her head back while the other slapped her ass. Each firm slap sent ripples through her flesh and caused the moans that called them to my attention. Her dangling earrings swung wildly in a chaotic response to the intensity of what they were doing. Where Sam and I would make love and indulge each others fantasies and kinks, Eric was really fucking her. And I could tell that Sam loved it. His large body slammed into her ass like a locomotive, picking up steam with each thrust. In response Sam pushed her ass back at him, her large fleshy target drawing him in deeper and deeper. The movement of their bodies together was hypnotic and I wondered if this is what Sam and I looked like when we were entwined in passion. Or had the two of them created their own space for each other like Nat and I had?

Before I could ponder it anymore I was brought back to the present by Nat's hand cupping my face and turning my eyes and attention back to her. Her pace atop my dick had slowed and she settled into a slow rocking back and forth as she came down from her orgasm. Her alabaster flesh was flush with dots of crimson and she radiated a euphoric glow.

"I'm not even close to done with you Matt. I want you to feel every part of my body and I need to get to know that cock better, show you what I can do."

I smiled in response. "We certainly can't let those two outdo us, now can we? After how long I waited to have you I'm not ready to be finished. I want you to slide off of my cock and then put me between your tits. That's what I've been dreaming of."

Nat lifted herself from my body and stood in front of me. My manhood stayed upright as it came loose from her, a divining rod at full attention that knew just where to find pleasure. Between her legs was a damp mess. The small strip of light hair that she had was matted to her flesh and the inside of her thighs reflected a slippery sheen in the dim light of the basement. She reached up with both arms to pull her hair back and her tits were in full, glorious display in front of me. I was still in awe of their size and shape and I reached up and cupped one in each hand, pushing them together.

From behind Nat I saw that she captured the attention of our spouses. Both sets of eyes were glued to her and the two of them only fucked harder in response to the eye candy. Eric had one knee on the ground and was gripping Sam around her hips and pounded away at her body like a machine that was made only to fuck. He continued to plow into her relentlessly, simultaneous pleasure filled grunts coming from both of them. But all four eyes were locked on the pair of Nat and I as we shifted positions.

I looked at Nat and stroked my cock and she immediately dropped to her knees between my spread thighs. She gripped my cock at the base and pulled the flesh tight. She leaned closer so that her tits fell forward and smothered my erection under the weight of her chest. I was still wet with her fluids and our flesh slid together perfectly. With her other hand she slowly stroked my full length and twisted when she came to my engorged head. Up and down she went. Every pleasure center in my body was firing off from the combined physical and visual stimulation that I was experiencing.

"Fuck, Nat, that feels incredible. I've wanted this for so long. I love the way that you're working my cock."

I could tell that Nat thrived on hearing the effect she had on me and seeing my physical response to her body, it was what Sam and I had deduced would get her the most turned on. She moaned in response to what I said. Looking down and seeing her tits wrapped around my dick and watching her jerk me had pushed me to the edge already.

Without ever letting go of my cock she tugged on my body and brought me to the edge of the couch so that much of my body now hung over the cushion's edge. Nat took advantage of the positioning and began to lap at my balls while continuing to pump my cock with vigor. Her mouth opened wide and she sucked one of my nuts past her lips and into the wet cave of her mouth, the entire time her tongue swirled around my fleshy balls. Nat was switching between sucking each of my balls, at one point taking them both into her mouth and squeezing them together. An exquisite pain that elicited a deep exhale of pleasure from me.

She looked up with wide eyes and slowly pulled back, sucking on my testicles until they popped from her mouth. Her tongue circled around my asshole for just a second and then she slowly dragged it past my balls and along the full length of my shaft. My cock head disappeared into her mouth, followed by half of my length. The inside of her mouth was warm, wet, and tingling with lust as she greedily devoured as much of me as she could. One hand of hers grabbed my ballsack, squeezed hard, and pulled them down. My dick was as hard as it had ever been in my life.

I reached forward and grabbed one of her heaving breasts in each one of my hands and pushed them together around my dick. They had so much weight to them that they seemed to occupy an unreal space, too big and impractical to have a purpose other than pleasure. And that was all I needed them for.

Now I was bucking my hips in time with her sucking off my dick.

"Ahhh...shit...I'm about to...," I managed to get out.

Inside of me years of lust that had been built up and was on the precipice of erupting. Every glance that I had stolen of Nat over the years added to the reservoir. All the times that I got myself off to this exact situation were all being resurrected to this singular moment.

My cock started to twitch as I felt the muscles inside of me begin to contract and flex. The fuse deep inside my balls had been lit and there was no extinguishing it now. Nat sensed the change and lifted her head from my cock with an enormous grin on her face. Sensing that I was close she began to furiously jerk me. She kept one hand on my base and pulled the skin taut in my raging, iron hard dick. The other was now solely focused on my tip. Short, fast jerks that went barely a quarter of the way down my shaft.

"Give me all that cum you've been saving up for me. Let me see it explode all over my tits. Give me what I want, show me how much I turn you on. I need it as bad as you do," she demanded from me.

And she got it.

A thick glob of hot jizz shot from me and splattered on the underside of Nat's chin. A second launched askew from my bucking cock and went over her shoulder. The third and fourth blasts, still strong and thick, were caught in the deep crevasse between her tits. Finally she released my cock and pushed her tits together, all four of our hands now supporting her weight. There was plenty of flesh for all of us to grab and Nat worked them up and down. My cockhead emerged on each downstroke to eject another dollop of cum onto her skin.

"Jesus Christ, Nat...," I was absolutely spent from perhaps the most intense orgasm of my life. She continued to slowly stroke my diminishing cock, squeezing the last drops of cum out of me.

On instinct I pulled her up and onto my lap. I leaned in and kissed her. Our lips met together for a moment that transitioned away from the raw sex that we had just had to something tender instead. I felt the weight of her breasts flatten between us and the stickiness of my cum slather across my chest. All of it made me feel closer to her. My hands traced a gentle pattern along her back and I heard a contented sigh pass from her lips to mine.

"Get a room, you two," Eric said from nearby.

"For real. Someone's going to see the two of you like that and get the wrong idea," Sam added.

They were sprawled out on the floor, half on the rug and the rest of their bodies propped against some cushions. Eric had his arm around her and she had her hand wrapped around his soft cock. Absently playing with it in the way of comfortable lovers. They both looked great. Satisfied and glowing in the aftermath of a fantastic fuck. I certainly knew that look.

Nat and I broke our kiss and turned to the audience. From across the room Sam and I connected, our smiles mirroring each other. She pursed her lips and blew a subtle kiss to me. A silent gesture that meant everything passed between the two of us.

"This entire thing, it was a great idea."