The Best Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I am such a slut. What are you gonna do with me?"

"First, I'm gonna let Roland have his way with you, then I'm gonna take you home and fuck you every night, reliving the evening over and over."

She kissed me deeply and back to the reception we went. Nobody even knew we were gone. Things went full tilt for another couple hours. They danced and made goo goo eyes, but no more really dirty stuff occurred. The wedding was winding down and we said goodbyes to all Deena's friends. We snuck out the back door to our car, so nobody would see the 3 of us and get any ideas. I have no idea why we're being so secretive, because our amateur interracial porn movies are all over the internet. Any one of those people could have been a member and we would have never known.

The 3 of us jumped in our Chevy Suburban with me in the driver seat and the 2 lovebirds in the back. There was no time wasted in getting comfortable with tongue action. They went at it with a slow passionate kiss. I lowered the rear view mirror so I could see the action taking place. It was tough to drive with one hand on the wheel, one hand on my cock, one eye watching them and one eye watching the road. Deena even peeked may way to make sure I was watching. That seemed to energize her even more, with was evident with the cooing and purring. It felt like eternity, heading back to the hotel, but I got my money's worth from the view.

Roland had her sideways across his lap with one hand behind her back and the other freely roaming around her curvy body. His hand would go between her thighs momentarily and when she would spread her legs in approval, he would move his hand away, teasing her ruthlessly. At his touch, she would inhale deeply and hold her breath, but then sigh frustratingly as he moved his hand away. She finally had enough and slid off his lap off to the side.

She was on her knees, facing him while they kissed deeply again. Her hand went to his crotch which was tented up quite impressively. She rubbed his meat while he emitted a soft moan. My wife's tiny fingers began to unzip his fly and disappeared inside his pants. I heard a slight gasp from her as I guess she found the object she was searching for. After a brief struggle, she gently tugged his massive black sausage from its restrained confines.

"mmmmmmmmmmm, I love your delicious cock mister. I can't wait to get this fuckin monster inside me."

She slowly slid her tiny hand up and down his dark veiny shaft, her fingers not touching due to the thickness of his girth. She initiated another smoldering and slow soft kiss as she manipulated his cock seductively slow. She purred and cooed while he moaned and groaned. My own cock was hard as a rock as I pulled us into the hotel parking lot. We sat there for a minute, nobody wanting to stop the fun. Deena broke the kiss and began to bend over with her face leading the way to his monster dick.

"I need another taste before we go."

I quickly turned around, so I could see the action 1st hand instead of having to use the mirror. She was off to his left side, which she did on purpose, so her left hand was gripping his cock. Her left hand that has her wedding ring on it. The wedding ring that came with the vows. The vows that we recited at our own wedding over 20 years ago. The slutiness of her blatantly using that left hand was not lost on me as that is something she does purposely because she knows how hot it makes me. Seeing my married wife, breaking our vows in front of me while she kisses and jerks off this big black man, for me, it's the ultimate perversion and fixation. She pulled back momentarily.

"Do you like my braces? My husband loves them. And he really loves watching me suck black cocks with them on. He says they make me look slutty."

"Mmmmmm, I do baby."

"And how about my pierced tongue. Does it feel good when I lick up and down that longggggg black cock of yours? My husband loves to watch that too."

"Yes, yes I love. You guys are some really kinky people. Thanks for inviting me to join."

She leaned back down and Roland held her hair out of the way as her tongue swirled around the brim of his helmet and piss eye. She flicked and licked for a moment before she allowed his swollen dark knob to enter her mouth. The sheer size of his knob had her lips spread to the max as she made a few sucking and slurping sounds. Suddenly, she sat up and said that she is ready to go to our room. She tumbled out the door and literally yanked Roland out by the arm. She was a woman on a mission and nothing was going to get in her way.

They walked hand in hand through the lobby, with the fingers of her small white married left hand, interlocked with his large black fingers. I was about 4 feet behind them and obviously following them. I got a startled look from the girl at the checkout desk. She was the same girl that was there when we checked in the day before. She was also there when Deena and I left the hotel earlier, hand in hand, for the wedding all dressed up. On the way out, the girl told us we looked very nice and to have fun. Now she saw Deena returning through the same lobby, only this time, she was holding hands with a big black guy, with me obviously following right behind. I could see her brain working overtime, trying to process what she is seeing. But she must have added it up quickly.

"You guys have a nice night."

Deena looked over at her with a very devilish grin on her face.

"You better believe we will."

And then she giggled like a little girl.

Upon reaching the elevator, Roland reached under her dress again and slid a finger inside her moist slit. She threw her head back and gasped as his finger boldly probed her deeply. His other hand was massaging her ample butt cheeks which were exposed as the dress rode up to her hips. Within seconds, he pulled his hands away, much to her dismay. The door chimed and down the hall we went with me in the lead, key card in my hand. Just before I slid the card in the slot, Deena turned me around and put her arm around my neck, pulling me down. She planted a huge kiss on me with her tongue exploring my entire mouth and hand squeezing my cock. She suddenly stopped and looked up at me with a hypnotic look on her face.

"Thank you for this honey. I want this soooooo bad. I love you so much."

"I love you too babe. Have fun tonight."

I opened the door and stood aside as the 2 lovebirds made their way into the room. I quickly sat in the chair facing the bed and prepared to watch a very intense session of my tiny white wife fucking a well hung black man. My heart raced with anticipation as they got settled into the next phase of the night.

Roland sat on the edge of the bed, which put him at the perfect height for them to be face to face. Deena was just far enough away and playing hard to get. Roland reached his hand out and she took it. He gently tugged, but she playfully resisted. After a moment, she finally conceded and allowed him to swoop her into his beefy arms. Their faces quickly met and they fell into a soft sensual kiss with a lot of slow tongue action. She purred and cooed while their tongued danced and searched.

Roland's dark hands were placed on her curvy narrow waist. His hands are so big that it almost looked as if he could grip her waist all the way around. Deena had wrapped her arms around his neck and her hands massaged his dark black bald head as they tongue fucked each other with a very deliberately slow pace. Again, seeing my wife kiss a black man with this much passion is one of my kinky fetishes. The chemistry between them is scorching hot, as if they were put on the face of this earth for this very purpose.

I couldn't help but thinking about the amateur porn star named DFW Knight and the natural connection he has with a female amateur porn star named Mandy Monroe. They burn up the screen with tons of kissing and foreplay, and this is scene is playing out exactly how their videos do. Deena and I have watched and fucked many times while watching the Knight/Monroe pairings. Now I'm getting to see her doing the same thing with Roland, only, it's better in person than watching the video.

Roland stopped kissing her and spun her around and pulled her back in to his body. Her shapely ass was pressing tightly against his rigid cock. He placed his hands on her hips again as she wiggled her pelvis, teasing his cock. Her head was leaned forward as he licked the nape of her neck. After kissing and nibbling her neck for a moment, he spoke softly, but loud enough for me to hear.

"Is this your fantasy Deena? To fuck a black man while your husband watches?"

"Just one of many. How about you?"

"Yes, it is for me. I've had plenty of white women, and some were married. But the married ones just blatantly cheated on their husbands. I've always wanted to fuck a married white woman while her husband watches. So this is my ultimate fantasy too. I think this is our destiny."

"But......what if my husband wants to join us? Is that ok too?"

"Of course it is. After all, you are his wife and I am just the guy who gets lucky enough to fuck her. I'm just happy to be part of all this."

As She continued to grind her ass on his crotch, he gently began to lift up the bottom of her dress above her waist. He had previously removed her panties and now she was naked from the waist down. She looked my way with sultry glassed over eyes. She was completely captivated by him and his physical touch. She was breathing very slow and deep. When she resumed her focus, she noticed the tall dressing mirror on the wall in front of them. She now had a full view of her own little real time porn show. She could feel it and watch it at the same time. She stared intently at their reflection as she watched his hands continue to lift her dress, ever so slowly and provocatively.

She raised her hands and he continued to slide the dark glitter material completely from her outstretched body and tossed it to the floor. He placed his large dark hands on her tiny waist again as he assisted her in grinding on his cock. What little inhibition they had earlier, have completely disappeared. No restraint was needed here and Roland wasted little time in unclasping her bra while Deena sensed his intentions. She crossed her arms in front of her, trapping the cups to her boobs, before it had a chance to fall.

Roland immediately spotted her queen of spades tramp stamp and his eyebrows arched and then a smile slowly creeped across his face. He looked my way, since he didn't have view of her face.

"You guys are full of surprises. I'm guessing this isn't your 1st time getting blacked?"

"No, we're regulars. She's been getting it for years."

"Well, I can't thank you guys enough for letting me join in. I aim to please."

"Trust me, I see how she reacts to you. You got it made."

He sorta chuckled and went back to pleasing my wife.

Roland leaned forward at the waist and stuck his tongue out, gently caressing her neck again. She tilted her head forward as a soft approving moan emitted from deep within my wife's sexy body. I saw her shudder briefly as he trailed his tongue all over the soft smooth skin of her neck and shoulders. Bit by bit, she was relaxing more and more as he continued to hold a hypnotic grasp on her. Slowly, her grasp on the bra has loosened and finally fell to the floor. Now my wife was completely nude, except for her heels and jewelry.

She was mesmerized by their reflection in the mirror and she was still breathing very deep and slow. She was definitely under his spell as she turned her head my way and mouthed the words 'I love you' to me. He pulled her tight against his chest and he gently turned her head further as he leaned forward and they engaged in another smoldering hot, long slow kiss. He had one of his big hands on her throat, as if he were holding her still, while the other hand began to explore and roam her entire front side. He teased her nipples before trailing his fingertips down the center of her body to her belly button. He diddled with her dangling charm, which he still has not seen yet. When he does, he will certainly be pleased with it.

Because she still is being cradled by him, with her back to his chest, there is quite bit more in store for him, in terms of pleasant surprises. Just then he stopped kissing her and gently nudged her so she was arm's length away. He soaked in the view of her sexy curves as he evaluated her body. He smiled and nodded approvingly as he took in the sight of the tramp stamp again.

"So.....now that you are naked, please let me see the prize I have worked so hard to win. Mmm-hmmm. Very nice. I really love the artwork. It makes a black man crazy when a white woman advertises her desires."

He gently caressed and stroked the tattoo on her lower back as if to praise the meaning. He slowly spun her around 180 degrees, so she was facing him. Her arms were still crossed as he playfully tugged them away, cherishing his 1st view of her naked mom breasts. She concededly dropped her hands and stood there while he appraised the front side. He flicked her pierced nipples enough to make them harden. His eyes took in the dangling naval piercing, which also was the queen of spades logo. As his hands roamed her body, his eyes zeroed in on the dangling clit piercing that sported the same logo, signifying her as a taker of black cock. He was in a mode of non-stop smiling.

"I sure know how to pick'em. And you sure aren't shy about advertising. I'm guessing that you are gonna rock my world."

"I think we both are gonna do some world rocking."

She stepped closer to him and engaged him in another deliberately slow sensual kiss. Her hands went to his shirt and teasingly undid the buttons, eventually stripping him of it. She worked his belt and zipper and with his assistance, she tugged off his pants, uncoiling his large black viper. She gasped in response and sighed, thinking about where this was headed. Her hands immediately when to his 10" cock as she began to manipulate his meat. Her fingers didn't even wrap all the way around and the color contrast was intoxicating. My own cock was harder than ever and I was ready to see them in action.

"Mmmmm. My black cock is too big for your wife's hand. Look at how that wedding ring shines. God I love married white women."

She was not rushing at all, but savoring the slowness of her actions. Normally, my wife becomes a crazed animal with black cocks and the sex turns into a heated frenzy. But not this time. She obviously has some different feelings for him and it shows with how the 2 of them interact. I sorta get the feeling she found her perfect mate and they were both put on this earth for this very reason. I find myself being somewhat jealous that she is so emotionally consumed by him, but at the same time, I'm excited to watch it play out. It's a tough pill to swallow when the love of your life says that she might be in love with another man.

She stopped kissing him and had him lean back a little. She left a trail of kisses and nibbles down his neck and to his chest. Then, she used that magical tongue of hers and teasingly flicked it across his nipples. From past experience, I know who good that feels, so I wasn't surprised when Roland trembled at the touch of her tongue. She kept this up for a minute and his cock actually appeared to grow and harden even more. It was slightly curved outward and sported an enormous head. His huge balls were each the size of a walnut.

She got down on her knees and took his knob in her mouth for the 2nd time tonight. Seeing her lips wrapped tightly around his girth was more than I could handle. They were at a 45-degree angle to me and she looked deeply into my eyes. I took out my cock and began to stroke myself off. Hopefully, I can hold out and not cum too soon. After licking and sucking the length of his shaft, she lowered herself down and gave his mighty ball sack some loving.

"Oh yes baby, lick my big black balls. That slutty tongue piercing feels soooooo good."

She licked and nibbled all over until she took each large testicle into her mouth, one at a time. He threw his head back and emitted a guttural groan from deep within. He used a free hand and held the hair out of the way while she savored his immense manhood. She used the ball of the piercing as a source of stimulation as she flicked it all over the thick veins criss crossing his shaft. His moans and groans were the perfect response to let her know of his approval.

"Man, your wife is soooo fuckin hot. And that tongue? Married women with braces and my black cock, what a great combination. God she is world class slut."

"That she is my good man, that she is."

With that, Deena stood back up and turned so her back was facing him again. He sat back up, so he was half seated and half leaning against the edge of the bed. Again, perfect height for crotch contact and face to face. She backed herself against his cock so it was smashed between the 2 of them. He large cock was enveloped between her meaty ass cheeks, like a hotdog in a bun. She very slightly maneuvered her hips up and down which ran his cock along her tight wrinkled asshole. She cooed and purred while she stimulated herself with his cock.

She turned her head my way and gave me a very specific look that I know so very well. There is 1 single action that is so arousing to both of us that it pushes us both over the edge. We both absolutely love kissing each other deeply while her pussy is stuffed with a big black cock. There is something about the nasty disgusting side of it, that makes it so erotic for both of us. We feel that it deepens our love and connection for one another by doing this. Any man who can kiss his wife while she fucks a black man, has a good marriage. She is a keeper.

I stood and positioned myself in front of her and took he face in my hands. Our tongues fought for space in each other's mouths while she worked her ass on Roland's black mamba. She began to work her hips forward and backward in a tantalizing slow rhythm. She did that for a minute until she maneuvered his cock so it stuck between her inner thighs, resting snuggly against her pussy slit. His cock was so long that it peeked out through the front of her crotch almost as if she had a cock of her own.

My wife has incredible natural lubrication and I'm sure his cock is beginning to get coated in her juices. She is very open to trying new positions and this is a new one for her. She used the good angle to get herself off as if she were using a dildo. She picked up the pace as her hips slid to and fro, stimulating her pussy meat. At this point, she became so aroused that she wasn't able to focus in kissing me back, she was just breathing heavy as I kissed her. She whispers little things as this is happening though.

"Oh god......so big.......burning pussy......need to fuck......

Black man's cock."

It was all just a hodge podge of words strung together with no coherent direction. Roland put his hands on her tiny waist and assisted in keeping the action moving. He was using her as a jerkoff toy, as much as she was using him the same way. She squeezed her thighs together tightly, trapping his cock between them and jerking him off. It was a race to see who would be the 1st to cum. It was my wife. The contact of their bodies put her into such sexual overload, that she orgasmed in record time. He kept sliding pelvis back and forth until she came. I saw her tummy begin to shudder with tremors as her pelvis spasmed which was a telltale sign that told me her orgasm was approaching.

"Oh god......oh god......fuckkkkkkkk.........yeahhhhhhh.........

Ahhhhhhhhhh...........mmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Fortunately, Roland had a good grip on her as her knees buckled when she was done. A blissful look appeared on her face as a light sheen of sweat covered her flush red face. He pulled her body close to his and hugged her firmly from behind, until she was limp. He rolled her off to his side and onto the bed on her back. He dove between her legs and tasted her sweet nectar, which he lapped at as if he never ate pussy before.