The Best Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm. Your wife's pussy tastes so good."

He really put emphasis on talking to me, telling me the things I already knew. But it certainly added an element of dirty nasty sexiness and I had no issues with it. While this was a 1st for him, it was just another notch in Deena's belt. Never the less, we will all have the same amount of fun. She let him enjoy her cunt for a few minutes until she finally pushed him away. She loves men that can have multiple orgasms, just like she can. That is one thing that she loves about me. I am a walking cum machine. I can shoot cum 3-4 times in a few hour period, with minimal recovery time needed. She was gonna milk his cock as many times as she could and she is starting now.

She rolled out from underneath him and motioned or him to climb on the bed and lie on his back. She climbed on him and straddled him cowgirl style. She bent down and kissed him as she used her ripe slippery pussy to slicken up his cock. They kissed slowly as she distributed her pussy juice the entire length of his 10 black viper. I saw that she maneuvered her hips so that the tip of his dick was at the entrance to her fuck hole. He suddenly looked at me with an inquisitive look on his face.

"Would you like me to use a condom? I don't wanna......"

My wife semi-roughly grabbed his cheeks so they were face to face and scolded him.

"This is my pussy and there will be no condoms. We go bareback or we don't go at all. I wanna feel your sperm deep inside me. Can you handle that, or shall I go find a new black boyfriend?"

He was sorta stunned by her directness, but that was quickly replaced with a huge smile. He did not respond verbally, but he did physically. He gripped her hips and thrust her pussy down onto his meat with enough force for the knob to penetrate her tight pc muscle in one quick thrust. She threw her head back and yelped in surprise, but gratification. He spent another minute slowing thrusting in and out while gaining deeper penetration with each stroke. Next thing you know; his black cock was balls deep inside my wife's pussy.

"God your wife's pussy is soooo fuckin tight."

She sat up a little while I stood off to the side. I had shucked my clothing and was naked along with them. Despite the fact that his cock is 3" longer and much thicker, I am still pleased to be packing a 7 incher which has gotten me a lot of action. It's just a matter of time, until Deena or I pull the trigger and officially add me to the activity. His hands were exploring her whole body. They would move from her hips to her boobs to her tummy and to her neck. Deena was slowly bouncing up and down his rigid member when she looked my way. Roland noticed it and voiced another command.

"Come over and kiss your wife while she rides my black cock."

I took my time climbing onto the bed. I didn't wanna look overly anxious, despite the fact that I was ready to bust my nut, just from the sheer visual stimulation that lay before me so far. I knelt down next to my wife and took her by the chin and tilted her head my way. She put her hand behind my head and our tongues met in a fray of sparks and electricity. I just can't explain why, but kissing her while she rides his big black dick, is just the most erotic thing in the world. Even if this is the furthest I go tonight, I will be a happy hubby.

Roland lay still while she slowly rocked her hips to and fro, establishing a slow but exhilarating pace. Each time his cock reached maximum penetration, she would briefly stop kissing and gasp. It got to the point, that my tongue was doing all the work, while she began to focus on fucking him. Roland had his big black hands on her curvy waist and was assisting her in keeping a nice slow rhythm. Again, the 2 of them were so comfortable in this environment, it's as if they were put on earth for this very moment. Our mouths parted as she whispered soft words, but not making full sentences.

"Black cock........sooooo big.........filling me up........soooooo full........godddddd.........."

He moved his hands and directed a position change. He wanted her to spin around and do reverse cowgirl.

"Yeah baby, that's it. I wanna see that nasty tramp stamp. You like to fuck niggers? Is that what you like? Fucking niggers while your hubby watches?"

"Yes.....yes, I do. (pant pant) I love riding nigger cocks and yours is (pant pant) soooo fuckin good."

"What about you mister hubby? You like watching your wife riding my big nigger cock? I'm guessin you do, because you bought your slutty wife that nice queen of spades tramp stamp."

"Yes Roland, I do love it."

He gripped her hips tightly and thrust his pelvis up as hers slid down. His cock was thrust as deep as humanly possible and she groaned out piercingly.

"Fuckkkkkkkkk. (pant pant) It feels like it's gonna come out my belly button. God honey, thanks for this. His cock feels sooooo (pant pant) good inside me."

"My pleasure babe. You know how much I love to watch. So put on a good show for me."

Then he picked up the pace and began to ram his cock home at a feverish pace. She was rubbing her clit at the same time and her head as thrown back. I leaned in and we kissed again, with her tongue piercing massaging my own tongue. She reached down and gripped my cock and squeezed with all her might. She tried to jerk me off at the same pace he was fucking her, but she wasn't able to keep her concentration. For the most part, her hand slid up and down my shaft, just from the motions of her body being ravaged.

Roland fucked her with reckless abandon. Her slightly saggy boobs were bouncing up and down wildly he gripped and fucked her hard. His face began to contort and I knew he was close. Hopefully, he can produce multiple cum shots like I do, otherwise, she is going to be extremely disappointed. A film of sweat spread across is forehead as his large dark black fingers dug into her fleshy hips. He began to pant as his body seized.

"Fuck... cum in me Roland. (pant pant) Cum in my pussy. Put a little nigger baby in my tummy you big fuckin stud."

"Ugggggg.......fuckkkkkkk..........ahhhhhhhhhhh.........."

Roland's body flinched and spasmed as he unloaded his pent up load of sperm. His balls constricted as his muscles delivered the potent venom up his cock vein and deep into my wife's pussy. His cock filled her up so much, that there wasn't room for all the cum. It began to squish out with each new blast. The pearly white jizz was coating his cock and balls as her pussy lips hugged his shaft.

"OH Roland......that's it.......keep cumming......knock me up."

Deena and I have been involved in interracial sex for several years. For some reason, black men love to think that they are knocking up every white woman they fuck. They love to hear it and they love to talk about it. But as fucked up as that is, the fact that white husbands love watching it, makes it exponentially nasty. Deena and I both get off with the dirty talk just as much as anybody.

"Your wife is gonna have a nigger baby mister hubby. Look at all that cum drippin outa her. Damn your wife is a nasty slut."

Deena sensed that he was done and she rolled off to the side and they both lay there for a minute to catch their breath. It didn't last long and I noticed his cock was still hard. I knew she was gonna be pleased. He sat up and maneuvered her around so she was on all 4's. She was still breathing a little heavy, but she didn't bother to stop him.

"I'm gonna fuck your wife doggy style and push my jungle juice deeper inside her. Make sure we get us a boy."

I thought that was funny. When we were trying to get pregnant, I convinced her that doggy style gave you a boy and missionary style gave you a girl. My naïve wife bought it and we fucked doggy style for a month straight. Needless to say, doggy ended up giving us a girl. No problem, our daughter is a terrific person and ended up in many of our sexual escapades.

Anyhow, Deena was ass up and face down with her boobs mashed tightly to the bed. He gently inserted his knob in her sloppy cream pied cunt and she was fully impaled in 2 quick thrusts. Nasty squishing sounds escaped from her pussy as he stuffed his dark dong inside her nasty sperm filled pussy. Pearly warm jizz was bubbling from her pussy as he tried to stuff it back in.

"Damn, your wife's pussy is still tight, considering the pounding I just gave her."

I didn't even bother to respond at this point. He knew the affect his dialogue was having on us. Her black bull was in control and I was hypnotized by the scene before me. I had my cock in hand as I was slowly jerkin off. He saw me and smiled a very devious and controlling smile. He had us both under his spell and could do whatever he wanted with no refusal from us.

"Get over here and let your wife suck your cock, while I fuck her."

Again, I moved slow, so as not to look overly anxious. I plopped down with my legs spread and my cock in front of Deena's delighted face. She wrapped lips around the brim of my helmet and before she had a chance to do anything else, Roland thrust his meat deep inside her cunt and bottomed out. This forced her lips all the way down to my root as my wife gagged in response. She was gripping handfuls of sheets as he pummeled her pussy relentlessly. Her lips effortlessly slid up and down the length of my rigid cock, provided by the rhythm of his fucking.

I was so overloaded with visual stimulation that I couldn't hold out. I felt my balls begin to draw up tight as the semen made its voyage from within. I didn't even give my wife the courtesy of telling her. I pulled my saliva coated cock from her mouth and spewed load after load of pearly jizz all over her sweat covered face.

"Mmmmmm.....it's soooooo warm.......thank you honey"

"My turn lady. I'm gonna put it on that nigger cock target right on your back."

That target he was referring to was the queen of spades tramp stamp and he's not the 1st black guy to use it as a visual tool and a destination for a cum shot. The black guys Deena has fucked, seemed more than glad to mark their territory, even if they are 1 nighters. His face squinched up as he pulled his cock out and laid it along her ass crack. He squeezed her butt cheeks together which looked like a hotdog in a bun. He humped her butt cleavage while he deliberately slid the length of his dark veiny cock along her puckered butthole.

"I'm cummin, I'm cummin."

And cum he did. He produced just as much this time around and under some serious pressure. His 1st stringy spurt of man goo arced all the way up to between her shoulder blades. The remaining shots splattered all over the tramp stamp as he continued to hump her crack and stimulate her anus. Just as he stated, he covered her queen of spades tramp stamp in jizz. She was looking back over her shoulder with a glazed look on her face as he delivered the last of his potent black venom. I hurried and grabbed my cell phone and took a couple photos of the aftermath.

My nasty wife didn't even hesitate as she spun around, still on all 4's and began to suck their combined juices from his deflating, but still large black cock. She slurped with slutty sounds as if his dick were the world's most sought after delicacy. A look of satisfaction spread across his face as he looked at me with a nod of thanks. I grinned and nodded back. She looked back towards me over her should with a smoldering hot look on her face. She was not done, and I knew exactly what she wanted.

I moved in behind her and used my cock to smear Roland's cum all over her gorgeous wrinkled asshole. It wouldn't be that way for long as I also squirted a shot of lube and proceeded to smear it around with my knob. I applied pressure each time my cock got near her butthole and I heard her gasp each time in response. I began to push my mushy knob against her wrinkled asshole as she increased her sucking power on Roland's cock. I noticed he was getting hard again as his member began to grow.

We all 3 were moaning and groaning as the feelings were spreading equally between us. Her whole body flinched as her anal muscles relaxed enough and allowed my knob to penetrate. The hard part was now over. Her sphincter gripped my rod tightly as I eased myself in and out, gaining deeper penetration with each slow easy thrust. It wasn't long until I was balls deep inside my slutty wife's tight asshole. Just before I started pounding, she realized that Roland was fully hard again and decided she wanted doubled up. She pulled his cock from her mouth with an audible popping sound.

"Let's put this thing to good use. I wanna get double fucked."

Roland quickly moved and gave us room to roll over. I gripped Deena around the waist and just toppled over onto my back. She was on her back on top of me with her back on my chest. My cock stayed in her ass the whole time while I rolled her over. She spread her legs a little and crooked her finger for Roland to move into position. He knelt down between her widespread legs and positioned her black salami at the entrance to her freshly fucked pussy. She had already taken 2 loads from him and was preparing for a 3rd entry into her already stretched out pussy. I felt his warm sperm running down my balls as it leaked from her gaping pussy.

As soon as Roland got his knob in my wife's cunt, I felt it right through the thin layer separating her cunt from her asshole. My cock fought for room as he continued to stuff his black meat stick further inside her and the extra pressure was intense. I just lay there with my hands on Deena's nicely spread mom hips and let Roland begin to fuck her earnestly, which made her asshole ride up and down the length of my cock. He had his hand behind her head as he stuffed his tongue deep in her mouth, while she eagerly reciprocated.

I could hear her cooing and purring while they tongue fucked each other with insane passion. My cock was receiving excessive stimulation from the pummeling he gave my wife's tight cunt. Her ass was a tight fit even before he entered her pussy, now my cock was fighting for space inside her pelvis. I kept a tight grip on those shapely hips while my cock kept sliding in and out of her tight sphincter ring. I knew I wouldn't last long and I had no idea if Roland could cum again either. But I let him continue to set the pace and held onto her with a death grip.

I felt my balls tighten as the pre-orgasmic sensations built up. A sweat built up on my forehead as I felt the semen begin to make it's voyage from deep within.

"I'm cummin baby, I'm cummin."

She broke the kiss long enough and despite her being short of breath, she was very direct with her demands.

"In my ass honey. Cum in my ass while my pussy is full of this big nigger cock."

She went right back to kissing him, while I tightened my grip on her hips. I wanted to get my jizz as deep as possible. My whole body spasmed as my cock muscles pushed the semen up my shaft and out my cock slit, deep into my wife's tight ass canal. My cock pulsed with each blast of jizz, as I lost my breath too and lay back letting nature take its course. She stopped kissing him and provided more slutty dialogue.

"That's it honey, cum in my ass. Godddddddd, I can't believe I have a huuuuuuuge nigger cock in my cunt while my husband's cock is in my ass. I'm such a nasty slut.........cum baby, keep cumming."

I did. I think this was the most amount of cum my body has ever produced. But the visual, verbal and physical stimulation was so overwhelming, I couldn't help it. I was proud, as my 2nd cum shot tonight was even better than the 1st.

My quickly shriveling cock popped from her ass and she gasped as my knob pushed out past her quickly tightening sphincter muscle. Roland pulled out too, admitting that he had nothing left to shoot. Deena was ok with that as her pussy, ass and mouth had been violated for over 2 hours. Deena and Roland had collapsed together on the bed and I got up to stretch myself out. There's no way Deena would let Roland leave so I allowed them to get comfy on the bed and I sat in the chair alongside. I savored the view of my white wife of over 20 years lying next to this jet black monster of a man and my cock actually began to harden again. The 2 of them were in a daze of post coital bliss of biblical proportions while I sat there appreciating the things my wife and I do for each other. She loves fucking black guys and I love watching. Joining in was icing on the cake as we both reach sexual highs of our epic journeys.

I ended up falling asleep in the chair and was awoken by the bright sunlight peeking through the slit in the curtains. I was also aware of movement and found the 2 of them making their way to the bathroom. Deena heard me stir and smiled appreciatively and blew me a kiss and motioned for me to follow. I knew they were gonna take a shower together in the huge glass and tile shower. There must have been enough room for half dozen people and it even had 3 shower heads. They hotel owner must have known they would all get used.

Roland and I stood on opposite sides of my tiny wife and abundantly soaped and groped her up. She threw her head back in delight as the heat, soap and man hands caressed her whole body and provided her with plenty of sexual bliss. Our hands competed for space as we greedily lathered up my tiny wife, with Roland's hands providing some very sexually arousing contrast. Roland leaned over and she greedily accepted his tongue in her mouth. Her hands quickly went to both our erections. How convenient that Roland was on her left side which meant that her left hand, the one with the wedding ring, was the one wrapped around his big dark dong. She spun her head my way and kissed me firmly for a brief moment. Then she pulled away.

"God I love you Grumpy. Thank you soooo much for letting niggers fuck your wife's married pussy. I love it when you join in, but god, I also love it when you just jerk off while watching. We are sooooo going straight to hell when we die."

She kissed me again with so much more passion than ever before. The verbal thanks was nothing compared to the physical feelings she conveyed through the kiss. Despite the fact that she just spent the night getting fucked by this black Adonis, and the fact that we are both in the shower with her, she felt it still important to profess her love for me, which I gladly accepted. She proceeded to jerk us both to cum shots, but she declined the offer for us to service her again. Her pussy was just too sore from last night's fucking.

We all packed up and took off together. Deena and Roland hand in hand with Deena's left marital hand in Roland's dark paw, and me trailing behind, grinning like a Cheshire cat. The same girl was behind the desk as we entered the lobby to depart. Deena made the most of the moment and decided on a little exhibitionism. She spun him around and planted a huge kiss on him while he put his long arm around her tiny waist. The girl's jaw dropped as my tiny white wife kissed this mountain of a black man in front of her, with me watching on in envy. When we were done, Deena turned to the girl and smiled another provocative grin.

"It was better than I ever imagined. Thanks for having us."

We all waved goodbye and had a good laugh after we were outside. Deena was proud but somewhat embarrassed by her bold accomplishment.

"God, did you see the look on that poor girl's face. She must think I'm the biggest slut in the world. Oh, that's right, I am."

We all laughed again and said our goodbyes to Roland. Deena was staring off into space while he pulled away and then looked at me with a very satisfied look on her face.

"Thank you soooo much for all you let me do honey. I am the luckiest girl in the world."

She kissed me.

"No dear, thank you for liking all the fucked up stuff that I like. Makes my life a lot easier."