The Best Man Pt. 03

Story Info
Dealing with the aftermath and evening the score.
10.3k words
3.6
19.9k
20

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags. Flirting, Threesome, Free Pass, Interracial, Anal.

The Best Man Pt 3

Unlike a lot of country boys who live in the city I don't hunger for the wide open spaces. But if there is one time when I seriously contemplate giving up on the hustle and bustle for a simpler life it's sitting in a traffic jam. Making it worse today I'd been paying for the privilege as I'd just exited of Sydney's many toll roads. It gave me time to think. Something I'd been doing too much of for the last three months.

The country wedding and the best man were just distant blurs in life's rear view mirror. Still it's influence seemed to pervade my life. Currently Angelica and I were in blissful almost honeymoon style purple patch. It wasn't always the case. Getting the morning after pill was an ordeal made worse by a judging middle aged lady pharmacist.

"You should consider alternative means of preventing pregnancy if you are going to continue this, relationship." She had said in a nasal voice putting particular emphasis on the relationship part. "An IUD or regular contraceptive pill maybe, but I'd still recommend condoms so you didn't take any nasties home with you."

"We are married." I'd retorted holding up my hand and flashing my wedding band.

"And yet here you are getting emergency contraception."

When we got home I was unpacking my stuff when I pulled Angelica's panties out of my suit pants pocket. It led to an intense 'discussion' as to why her work number was scrawled on them. This time her 'you gave me to him' line didn't wash because it was well before we got back to our room. She insisted it had been part of the bet. I said I didn't believe her. In the end she broke first declaring she would get the office to change her number first thing on Monday.

Sure enough I got a text at ten the next morning from Angelica's secretary letting me know her new number. From there we healed. There was still scar tissue. A little bump would bring the whole episode back. To my surprise it wasn't always painful. Frequently when making love I would flash back to when I reclaimed her. When I'd fucked her hard despite her discomfort. My increased aggression seemed to spur my wife to greater heights as well. When I came I'd often hear the voice in my head calling her a whore or a cock loving slut. I'd never say it out loud though. Sometimes my lips mouthed the words but I dared not actually say them.

A horn blaring behind me alerted me that the traffic had drifted another few metres forward. My phone rang, my wife's name came up on the display. I pressed the button on the steering wheel to answer it. I guessed she was going to remind me not to be late this evening. We had a Christmas party to go to.

"Where are you?"

"In traffic. I'm on Victoria Rd near Ryde and it's bumper to bumper."

"Are you going back to your office? We've got that party tonight."

"I was going to but seeing the progress I'm making here I'd say I'll come straight home."

"How long will you be?"

I looked at the time and swore under my breath. Once I got off Victoria Rd now the city would be in gridlock as well.

"Probably an hour."

"Okay. I'm almost home. I'm going to have a bath and get ready. Did you pick up your suit this morning?"

"Shit I forgot."

"Colin! They'll be closed before you get there. Now I'll have to..."

"I've got it, I've got it." I cut her off with a chuckle.

"That's not funny honey." She rebuked me. "Well I'm home, so I'll see you in an hour."

After hanging up I looked at the line of cars in front of me. It seemed to stretch forever. There were a few sneaking off down a side road about fifty metres in front of me. I didn't know the area well and the sat nav didn't give me any alternative routes. Still, when I got close enough I took a chance hoping if I followed one of the cars that looked like they knew where they were going I might get lucky.

It turned out I did and thirty five minutes later I was pulling into the parking garage under our building. My first wife got the suburban family home in the divorce. I'd bought this apartment near Kings Cross as an investment ten years before when the place was still a nest of drug dealers, prostitutes and late night clubs. Lock out laws had closed most of the nightclubs now which shifted the drug dealers away. The police had moved the street walkers on. Angelica and I renovated before we got married so it was now our home.

Normally I call out when I open the door to let Angelica know I'm home if she beats me there from work. Tonight I knew there was a fair chance she was still in the bath so I decided to go quietly and surprise her. As I got closer to the door to the bathroom I could hear some music. Nothing unusual there except for the genre. Country and Western.

Pressing my ear to the timber I could her some water sloshing and then a moan. With a slow hand I turned the handle till I felt the click. Easing the door open I first looked towards the mirror above the sinks. It was partially steamed up but I could make out Angelica head above the rim of our long bath. It was tilted back resting against the wall behind her. Her eyes were closed, mouth open as her breaths came in short bursts. Bubbles floating on the surface moved back and forth with my wife's movements under the water. Some water slopped over the edge splashing on the floor. As I watched one of her legs came out above the water. She half rolled so it rested on the edge while her head turned to face the mirror. Her face was tense and her mouth opened wider. I'd never seen her masturbate like this before but I knew she was on the verge of coming. My own cock was threatening to burst out of my pants.

"Hit it, fucking hit it... hit that pussy..."

Those words. The music made sense now. She was back in a hotel room in Belton.

I withdrew. Closing the door as quietly as I could although I doubted she would have noticed anyway. I stood stuck to the floor, listening as Angelica rode her self induced high. There was anger but something else as well. Images of her being taken by the younger man fired me to new heights during our lovemaking. I drifted back to the front door. Waited a minute or so for my wife to regain her composure then open and closed it loudly.

"Honey, I'm home." I called out.

"I'm in the bathroom." Was the muffled reply.

Before I got to the door it opened and Angelica appeared wrapped in a towel.

"You'd better get nude. We don't want to be late."

I washed the metaphorical grime away with a long soak in the bath. When I got out Angelica was blowing her hair dry. She was bent almost double, her hair hanging down while her hand waved the dryer. All she had on was a black bra and panties and some pantyhose. The nylons were mostly sheer with a just a hint of glitter. Pantyhose wasn't something my wife would normally wear. However it meant her fantastic legs seemed to shimmer as she rocked back and forth.

I dressed quickly and was waiting on the sofa when Angelica emerged. She had a long dress on. Again this went against my wife usual love of showing off her legs. She must have sensed my surprise because she turned to the side then bent one knee forward. A long split opened up exposing almost the the entire length of her leg up to her panties. I couldn't help but wolf whistle.

"I thought you would like it." She said with a sexy smile.

We arrived ten minutes early. The Uber dropped us off in front of an old colonial sandstone building near Circular Quay. Our destination was on the top floor. A restaurant with a view out over the ferry terminal. The harbour bridge on the left and the Opera house on the right. I'd read reviews about this five star place, seen the chef on television but never been there. The merchant bank that invited us had booked the whole place for the night. Well, invited my wife, I was her plus one. We were contemplating going to a bar for a drink when a voice called out.

"Angelica? I thought that was you." We turned to see a guy walking towards us after getting out of a hire car. "Should have known you'd be early," he said leaning in for an air kiss. "God, but you are beautiful." He continued holding her back at arms length then almost as an afterthought. "And you must be Colin. Your wife is always talking about you. I'm Alan."

He was the guy Angelica had been working closely with for the last six months. As he shook my hand and it gave me a good chance to size him up. He was just a little shorter than me but probably twice as wide. Not fat, just thick. In fact that word best summed up his physical appearance. Wide neck, arms, legs, all attached to a hulking barrel shaped torso. Apparently he'd played football at a high level in the past. His hair had the grey and white flashes through it pointing to his advancing years more accurately than his other attributes. He probably had ten years on me, maybe more.

Angelica worked in the corporate lending arm of one of the big four retail banks based in Australia. The smaller merchant bank had asked her and her team to collaborate in sourcing the funding for a one billion dollar infrastructure fund. Alan was the guy who put it all together and oversaw the collaborative effort.

"Come on up. I'm sure there will be other early birds up there." He said waving us towards the entrance.

We made small talk as we waited for the lift. Once inside Alan dropped a bombshell. For me anyway.

"So have you considered our offer?"

"Was there an offer? I've seen nothing in writing." My wife said with a little laugh. "Besides my current contract runs for another eighteen months."

"Contracts are like rules, they are made to be broken."

"Well give me a package to look at and I'll consider it."

"You could make double what you are getting with us. We aren't called the millionaire factory for nothing."

"Put it in writing Alan."

"Does she always play hard to get?" Alan asked me.

"Depends if you have what she wants." I replied slipping my arm around her waist.

Angelica reciprocated snuggling against me.

"Touché." Alan nodded his head as the elevator stopped and the door opened. "You're a lucky man Colin. Very lucky man."

He led us through a largely empty restaurant to a balcony overlooking the harbour. Got us a drink, excused himself then went back inside.

"You didn't tell me they offered you a job?"

"They didn't. It's just talk." Angelica dismissed it as she sipped some champagne. "I'm not even considering it until I know I'll be better off. Besides I'm in charge of my area at the moment. If I moved I'd be working under someone."

The night was pretty dull for me. I didn't know anyone apart from two other members of my wife's team. The food and wine was great. The after dinner speeches boring. After that was a charity auction where the bankers all tried to show off how much money they made by bidding ridiculous prices for sporting and political memorabilia. Throughout the night Alan would appear at random to drag Angelica off to network with someone important.

Once the formal part of the night was over a DJ started up on the balcony. Before I could ask my wife out for a dance Alan did. I expected her to only be away a short time. After twenty minutes I went to find her. It was crowded on the balcony so it took a while to spot them. They were still dancing. Angelica was smiling and laughing. To my surprise Alan was quite light on his feet. As they moved the split in her dress would open giving those watching titillating glimpses of her sparkling legs. He would move in close for a bit then my wife would spin away. It caused my mind to skip back to Belton and the best man. I finished my beer then went to cut in. Alan relinquished his partner without complaint. We danced for another song then my wife asked to stop for a rest. We went back inside and sat down.

"Fun night huh," Angelica said as she poured some water into a glass.

"Yeah." I agreed half heatedly. "Alan seems to be quite taken with you."

"He's just being polite and looking after his guests."

"Hmm, I'm not sure he's thinking polite thoughts all the time."

"Don't be silly." Angelica slapped my arm. "He's almost old enough to be my dad."

"But you like him?"

"Yeah, he's a fun guy."

"So do you want another free pass?"

I tried to make it sound light hearted, like a joke. I wanted to gauge her reaction. It was more dramatic than I thought it would be. She looked at my quizzically for a split second as if she didn't hear exactly what I'd said. Then her mouth opened in shock before snapping shut. My wife stood up quickly causing the chair she had been sitting on to slam into the table behind. Snatching her bag off the table she turned and stormed towards the exit.

Heads at other tables turned as she stormed away. They followed her progress then swivelled back to me. I got up and followed, conscious of the whispered comments as I went. I got to the bank of lifts just as the door were closing. My plea to hold it fell on deaf ears so I pressed the down button frantically. The other door opened soon after and I continued my pursuit. I didn't catch up to my wife until I got outside. She was standing on the side of the road looking at her phone.

"I'm sorry, it was just a joke. I.."

As I moved towards her she back away further down the road.

"Stay away. I don't want to be near you right now."

"But I'm sorry."

I continued shadowing her as a car pulled over. The window rolled down and a woman's voice came from inside.

"Uber for Angelica?"

"Yeah, that's me." My wife pulled open the door and climbed in the front seat.

"Wait, wait." I went to open the back door.

"Get your own." She spat before slamming the door.

I pulled on the door handle but the driver must have locked it. The car pulled away leaving me standing with one foot in the gutter. I got my phone out and opened the car sharing app to get a ride home.

"Everything okay?" It was Alan.

"Yeah fine." I replied not looking up.

"I hope it wasn't something I did." I could hear the smug satisfaction in his voice.

"No, all me."

My ride pulled up and I got in.

At home I opened the door just as the bathroom door slammed shut. There was a metallic click as the privacy lock was engaged. I grabbed a beer as sat watching television hoping giving Angelica some space would let her cool down. When the bathroom door opened again fifteen minutes later I didn't look up. Footsteps went from the bathroom to the bedroom and the door closed. It didn't slam which I took as progress.

Ten minutes elapsed and my wife emerged. She has a long pair of flanette pyjamas on as well as a dress gown pulled tight around her. Again I tried not to look. She stood close and I could feel her eyes on me. I muted the television then looked towards her.

"What the fuck Colin? Those were my work colleagues."

"I've said I'm sorry."

"Well that doesn't cut it. Do you know how hard I had to work as a woman to get respect as an equal in my profession? Do you know how many times I've heard people snigger and make snide remarks that my promotions have been because I've slept with someone?" Angelica's hands were on her hips and she was in demolition mode.

"I wasn't being serious."

"Bullshit! I know how you operate. You were testing me."

"You didn't say no." I whispered.

"What did you say?"

"You didn't say no." I said louder. "You just stormed out."

"It's the same thing." I sensed a chink.

"No. No it's not. You could have said no, or don't be ridiculous, or just laughed." I saw her hands drop. "I think deep down you would have liked to say yes and that scared the shit out of you."

"Do you think I'm that much of a slut?"

"No, I don't."

"But you were going to offer me to Alan. Just like you did after the wedding."

This time the angry confidence was gone. She looked as vulnerable as I could ever remember. I wanted to go to her, to comfort her. In the end I resisted. Shuffling along the lounge I patted the seat beside me.

"Come here, we need to talk. We haven't really since we got back from the wedding."

Angelica did sit down but some of the belligerence returned.

"You wanted to though, didn't you? To give me to him? Like before."

"You held Johnno's cock and gave him your panties before I did anything."

"That's ancient history. I'm talking about tonight."

"Is it history?"

"Of course it is and we should leave it there. You should leave all this shit there." My wife's statement had a definitive feel about it. Like the discussion was over.

I didn't say anything for a bit. Let the silence drag on until I sensed Angelica move slightly as if she was going to stand.

"I got home about five minutes earlier this afternoon."

My wife tensed up.

"I heard the country and western music, I peeked around the door... you still think about him and that night."

"I thought you were stuck in traffic." Her voice was very quiet. She didn't deny it.

"Have you, done it like that before?"

Eventually there was a reluctant, "Yes."

"Do you think about it when we are, together?"

"Sometimes, but so do you." It was my turn to sit in surprised silence. "I can tell," my wife continued her voice barely audible, "you get more aggressive. Like you did after..."

We both sat looking straight ahead at the television ignoring the fact the sound was muted. My wife turned herself toward me and placed one of her hands on my leg.

"Do you want to do it again?" My wife asked a simple question, the answer I had inside was more complex.

"I want to make you happy."

"You do that already."

"Not like he did. The way you reacted to him." I said thinking back to the sounds I heard her make.

"It was just different, not better or worse."

"A change is like a holiday." It was one of my mum's favourite sayings. The absurdity of using it in this situation meant I couldn't stifle a half hearted laugh.

"I don't want a holiday from you."

It seemed an appropriate time to end for now. I rose and took her hand.

"Let's go to bed."

When we'd undressed and got under the covers we sort each other out. Our legs were intertwined, arms around each other as we lay side by side facing each other. Our heads close so if we pursed our lips they touched

"You know why I got mad right?" Angelica said.

"Yeah, I said I was sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable in front of your peers."

"Yeah and I over reacted. Like you said I should have just laughed."

"When you went out on the balcony dancing, you were gone for longer than I thought you would be. I went looking, you were dancing quite close. I guess I got jealous again."

"There's nothing to be jealous about. He's my colleague. He's married. And you know I flirt."

"Where was his wife?"

"She's overseas. Doing her master's in archeology. Been in Turkey for a couple of months he said."

"So he wanted you?"

"Don't be silly Colin." Angelica made her annoyance at the question obvious.

"Did he try anything, to touch you?"

"No, his hand accidentally brushed the top of the split on my dress a couple of times, that was it."

"He came down to check on you when you'd gone."

"Really?" She sounded surprised or maybe pleased.

"Yeah, he was smug when he worked out we were fighting."

"He might just have been concerned."

"Nah," I rolled my wife onto her back. Her legs opened and I nestled between them. "This is what he wanted."

I pushed inside slowly and we both groaned. She was open and wet. I didn't stop until my hips rested against hers.

"Lucky I'm all yours then." Angelica said as her hands slid down my back to my arse.

She subtly changed the angle of her hips and ground up against me. We stayed like that for a while. Not really fucking, just enjoying the connection.

"All mine," I said, "and Johnno's."