All Comments on 'The Best Medicine Ch. 03'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
21Hayden1221Hayden12almost 15 years ago
Wow

Wow, OMG what else is there to say I so didn't see this ending coming. very action paced which is something I like about your stories a good combo of sex and action, two things that keep the blood pumping. Can not wait for the next chapter to come out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

Wow... just... wow. Really did not see that ending coming. I must admit that it left me a bit teary eyed... Well written once again!

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 15 years ago
You don't kill off one of your heroes

It's your story so I guess you can do what you want. In the real world good and valiant people die. I get that but it ruins the story, even in real life.<br><br>

Out of all the people in the story, Trina was the most well formed and real. I guess I think the story is supposed to be about the princess but to be honest it felt more like Trina's story to me, so it feels like it's over.<br><br>

I'm very disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Damn...

Can't really say I liked this plot development. You never killed of someone so close to being a main character before and even worse, someone I liked and hoped that she would be the one to end up with the princess. Nevertheless I can only hope that her death isn't permenent no matter what they say that the dead can't be brought back, though I doubt it will happen. I'm a bit dissapointed but it's something I have had to come to terms with since it's a common occurance with many authors. Besides this your storys great as usual and I am eagerly awaiting your next chapter.

TheBlindMouseTheBlindMousealmost 15 years ago
Ho ly shit

I did NOT expect that to happen! This story has the makings of your best yet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
what!!!

I don't remember you EVER killing off a main character. Is this really the end? I hope you have something planned.

mechmanasmechmanasalmost 15 years ago
Just OMG

Hot dam that so intense. OMG i hope i can handle the waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

* uncontrollable sobbing *

KhasyKhasyalmost 15 years ago
Brilliant

We have to see what you have planned next for this great story of yours.

As others have said, WOW I can't believe you killed off Trina, really unexpected, but at the same time really well written.

Unlike others I do not feel that she should return, perhaps as an apparition or something perhaps, but this death of an important likeable character is on height with Eddings, when he killed off Sparhawk's squire.

Again, really well written scene that left me disbelieving and misty eyed. Congrats on a beyond moving scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well.....

this was something that I really hadn't seen coming. I have been following your works for some time and this is not the first time that you have done something like this, though there always a way for them to come back. I don't see that happening here. Trina may be gone, which is too bad, but I have the feeling that is only going to make the rest of the story that more interesting. It would have been interesting to see what had happened between the princess and her guardian. It is NOW going to be even MORE interesting to see what happens to that young woman, now that the one person she truly cared about and needed is no longer there for her. I am now waiting on pins and needles for the rest of the story to finish. GREAT JOB!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The tears flowed but then...

I realized that she was bitten by a vampire. Logic dictates well... we'll just see. Another great page turning adventure. Hope I'm not spoiling anything but then again, I hope I'm right

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
its her fault

maybe this is stupid, but im kinda tired of EA's need to have every kind of kinky sex used in her stories. also, trinas death is entirely the princess's fault. afterall, she ordered trina back to the clearing when thats opposite to what her bodyguard wanted.

TheBigBadRobobTheBigBadRobobover 13 years ago
im mad.

im mad that they got attacked, the vampire bitch got what she wanted, and mostly that a freakin story made me cry. i hope they bring Trina back in the next chapter. if not, im done with this series.

ChaamChaamalmost 13 years ago
Hyena bowling for the win!

The hyena bowling scene had me laughing my ass off! You manage to write enthralling, humorous and erotic at a very high quality, thank you for that!

dawn96dawn96almost 13 years ago
Noooooooooooo!

The story was going great and then you killed Trina and now I can't stop crying. I going for more tissues and when I am done I'm going read the next chapter to see f you bring back Trina.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well that sucks

Awwwwwwww come on did she have to die I am officially pissed. :(

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8almost 13 years ago
am gob smacked...

you have such a mischievous and creative mind! from hyena bowling to a guardian who apologises for hitting her opponents!

such an entertaining tale. must get on to the next chapter.

what next?!?!

thanks ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is the first ending I didn't like, you couldn't have at least let them get together first before you killed off Trina? And honestly I don't think she should have died period.

surrendermesurrendermeover 10 years ago
"Wordy and fairly long"

Goodness, but I love that beginning to your stories...anyone who is not a fan of yours need only pick up their computers and donate them to the homeless, who can use them to their advantage.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
my first reading

Gotta wonder if burying Trina will reanimate her as a Vampire Elf?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a sad moment

rip trina ...

my n'th time reading this but still tears.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Now my heart is thumbing like mad and you took this little flame away, the true love ..... This feels like thousands tons on my chest ....... Was this necessary, because its not already enough tragedy in the real world ...... No sorry your are a fantastic writer and so this is is hitting twice as hard ..... Wow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous