The Best Medicine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much to Jack's credit, He did not jump to what might be considered the main event. He soothed the tension from both feet, then worked Trina's calves. By the time he got to her thighs, Trina realized that she was more than ready. While Jack was caressing the long, taut muscles of Trina's thigh, she let her other leg slide down, and she slowly caressed Jack's crotch with the top of her foot.

Jack let out a low growl. There was no threat in the noise, but was rather just a primal release.

"Big boy," Trina whispered.

The werehyena male grabbed Trina's sweatpants near the knees and then tugged them down. The little cotton panties that adorned the entrance to the elf's paradise would have been ugly on anyone else, but their conservative nature seemed consistent with his impression of her. A cool facade, but what lay behind it was something special. Magical. And to get to the magical part, he ripped off those white cotton panties.

"Oh, daddy likes."

Trina let out a long groan as Jack's mouth found its way to her sex, his tongue moving like a thing alive. It had been so long since anyone had touched her down there besides herself, and she had forgotten what it was like. But as her folds were pushed apart and that tongue burrowed its way inside, she was remembering. Her hands gripped his short black hair, holding on for the sake of her own mind.

"Oh sweet spirits," Trina moaned, arching herself against Jack's mouth. She wanted him deeper. She wanted more. She . . . well, she simply wanted.

Outside, the young werehyena Doreen was grinning like a fool, and she crept down the hallway from the doorway towards the main lodge area. She quickly crossed to the room that had been put aside for the Princess, where Vanesse, Farmer, and Alani were waiting.

"You were right," the young blond woman said, "Trina walked right into the 'trap.' And I've had one of Jack's footrubs before --"

"Ooh, smart move!" Alani said with smile. "No warm-blooded female can resist those."

"So they're doing . . . you know? It?" Vanesse asked, her skin warm and her heart fluttering like a butterfly on speed.

"Sounded and smelled like he was dining down at the Y," Doreen said smugly.

Trina stared blankly at the blonde t-girl. "Huh?"

"He was eating her out," Doreen replied.

"Cunnilingus," Alani added.

"Oral --" Farmer started to say.

"Got it, got it," Vanesse said quickly, her blush in full effect.

"You're so cute when you get flustered," the werehyena matriarch snickered.

"I'm not flustered!" Vanesse's voice betrayed her by cracking halfway through "flustered."

"So, since your bodyguard is getting some," Farmer said, reaching out and tracing a finger down Vanesse's arm, "does that mean your own 'sex strike' is over?"

"I . . . uh, well I never actually said --"

"So you're not interested in picking up where we left off the other night?"

Alani chuckled. Farmer had actually managed to pout when she had asked that question. "Boss, be nice. She's just a babe in the woods."

Vanesse's embarrassment turned to irritation. "I'm not a child."

The pacific islander looked over the Princess hungrily. "I should think not."

Doreen's eyes were bright as she stared at Vanesse. "She smells wonderful. Aroused."

Farmer saw Vanesse blanch, and quickly cuffed her young pack-mate. That cuff, along with a low growl, cowed Doreen.

Vanesse was startled. "Hey, you didn't need to --"

"It's okay," Doreen said. Her body language indicated a submissive posture, but her face did not reflect any real shame. She was just a kid who's hand, or in this case 'nose,' got caught in the cookie jar. "I forgot my place. I'm still new at this."

"Your place?"

"Yeah. Farmer's the alpha. She gets first claim at what she wants."

Vanesse actually felt her anger growing. "I don't belong to her."

Farmer stood up. "No, you don't. But the pack does. If I want something, they can't have it unless I let them, and it'll be that way until one of them gets around to knocking me off. I can't tell you to do anything. Well, I won't tell you to do anything. But I can tell you that I want you," she added, stepping in close. "Really badly."

The Princess swallowed involuntarily. "What about what I want?"

And for a moment, there was no judgment in the werehyena's eyes, nor even the teasing that Vanesse was used to. "What DO you want?"

It was the first time in fifteen years that anyone, besides Trina of course, had asked the Princess what she wanted. "Honestly?"

"Of course."

"I don't know."

Farmer sniffed the Princess's delicate skin just below the ear. "Did you like what I did to you the last time?"

Vanesse's skin must have been a bright shade of red, but she was not some timid little mouse. "Yes," she said, a little steel in her spine though her knees were watery.

The werehyena put her hand behind Vanesse's neck and held it firmly but gently. "Good, because I want to do it again. I want to fuck you so hard that you can't remember your own name, and leave you begging for more. I want to show you everything that two . . . or more," she said, glancing at her two fellow bikers, "can do with each other."

Vanesse's eyes widened. She had talked about the notion of multiple partners with Trina, and she would be lying to herself if the idea had not piqued more than her interest, but . . . here? Now? With three transexual women?

While Vanesse's mind was reeling, Trina had left coherent thought behind ten minutes earlier and was in no mood to reclaim it. Jack and his tongue's relentless pursuit of her tootsie-roll center had caused her to orgasm so hard that her teeth almost shattered as she tried to keep herself from screaming. Her legs were wrapped around his head and her heels were digging into his back, and her fingers were pulling tightly on his hair.

"So, that works for you then?" Jack said happily. He was one of those guys who never understood why more of his male brethren neglected their "foreplay" skills. Fifteen minutes ago, Trina had still been resistant to his advances. Now --

Faster than Jack could blink, Trina had rolled him onto his back using her legs, then she slid down his body until she could get a good view of the bulge in his pants. Her hands methodically unbuttoned and unzipped those pants, then yanked them in a not-so-delicate fashion down below his hips. Her eyes opened.

"You tattooed your penis?" she muttered, staring down at what was by all accounts another dragon tattoo.

"Yep. Hurt like a bitch, but it was worth it."

Trina agreed. She was actually pretty impressed, both by the artwork and the cock itself. It was about eight inches long, was suitably thick and was crowned by a perfect head. One hand encircled it, stroking it and watching the ink move over his shaft. "Wait, if each of your tats is a skin ward, then what --"

"Stamina," Jack interrupted with a grin. "That ward was for stamina."

'Fifteen years without and on my first time back on the horse, I get this?' she thought. 'I must have pleased the spirits in a former life.' She opened her mouth and sucked the head in, and kept stroking the shaft with her hand. She had never been good at deep throating, but she found that most guys were fine with this technique. Jack's heavy breathing and hip movements certainly seemed to indicate that he was not displeased.

Oral sex was a new concept to Vanesse. Farmer was lying back while Doreen was in the process of showing the Princess "how it was done." The lithe young blonde's mouth seemed far too small to handle the immense rod between Farmer's legs, but she seemed bound and determined to try. Both of her fairly small hands were wrapped around the shaft, jerking it excitedly while she vainly tried to pound as much as she could down her throat.

"Easy, little one," Farmer growled. "It's a cock, not a pile-driver."

"Saw-wee," Doreen said.

"And don't talk with your mouthful."

"Deep-throating is an art, so don't worry if you're not able to do it right away or at all," Alani was explaining, whispering into Vanesse's ear. She was hard as steel in her own pants, and only fear of Farmer's wrath kept her from humping the elf's leg. 'God, she's hot,' the werehyena thought. Her eyes kept falling to Vanesse's more-than-generous breasts, which were rising and falling with increased excitement. And Doreen had been right earlier. The Princess smelled so good.

"Why don't you give this a try?" Farmer asked, her voice warm and chocolaty.

"But . . . I --"

"It won't bite," Alani whispered. "Trust me, I'm intimately aware of its capabilities."

Vanesse sank to her knees without even realizing that she was doing it. Farmer's cock was sticking up so straight that there should have been a flag flying from it. She reached a hand out and touched it, using that soft grip that she knew Farmer had liked the last time. Doreen's head was just to the left of the head, and she was smiling. Alani took her place on the other side, pointing Farmer's cock at Vanesse's mouth.

'There's nothing to be afraid of,' the Princess thought, her mouth opening as her face drew closer. The looks she was getting from Doreen and Alani were mixtures of amusement and encouragement. But still she delayed, at least until Farmer grabbed a handful of hair and "encouraged" Vanessa to take that large cock between her lips. It was incredibly warm in her mouth, and the fleshy, velvety feel of it was actually kind of exciting.

"Fuck yeah," Farmer let out with a gasp. The Princess's tender touch was amazing, and in great contrast the treatment she usually received. Not that she minded Doreen's enthusiasm, but this . . . this was something special.

"Play with her balls too," Doreen whispered. "She likes that."

Vanesse cupped that heavy sack with one hand, impressed by the sheer weight of it. She squeezed gently, then concentrated on working the cock in and out of her mouth. At first, she did not try to go much past the head, taking her teachers' advice. Farmer was not quite so interested in playing it safe, pushing with her hips so that more of her rod was in the Princess's throat.

"I've never been blown by royalty before," Farmer said with a chuckle. "This is a leader who knows how to serve her people."

For a moment, Vanesse imagined what Farmer was thinking: an elvish Princess servicing her whole kingdom. The idea was . . . exciting? 'Yes,' Vanesse realized. The idea turned her on. Even as she thought this and as her mouth quickened its pace, she could feel the beginnings of a trickle of energy.

Farmer noticed the increased excitement. "That something you want?" she murmured. "To be a royal slut?" She waited, seeing how the talk would affect Vanesse. She was pleased when the elf start sucking a little harder. 'So, she's a nympho in the making, huh?' Farmer thought. "Alani, Doreen, why don't you help the Princess here get comfortable."

Vanesse felt herself being undressed, and she had to stop her blowjob so that her shirt could be pulled over her head before her bra was removed. She quickly picked up again, tasting the small quantity of precum that oozed out of the little slot at the end of Farmer's penis. She had to stand up again so that she could be relieved of her pants and panties. But before she could get back on her knees --

"Why don't you sit on Doreen's face?" the pack matriarch asked. "She got a little uppity earlier, and I think she needs to learn from your example that serving others is its own reward."

"I didn't want to punish --" Vanesse stopped as Doreen almost threw herself on the ground and crawled between Vanesse's legs. Her eyes did not reflect the thoughts of someone being punished. Neither did the fact that she was licking her lips.

"I think she'll be okay," Farmer said, then she pushed on the Princess's shoulders until Vanesse was sitting on Doreen's face.

"But . . . oh . . . oh!" Vanesse muttered, her voice rising and her eyes widening. "It's . . . wow!"

"Girl's got enthusiasm. Why do you think I agreed to change her?" Farmer said, then thrust her cock into Vanesse's mouth. "Fuck yeah. Alani, you gotta get a piece of this."

Vanesse watched with a hunger she did not know that she possessed as Alani stripped down to nothing but her light-brown skin, and there was seven inches of she-male hardness pointed right at the Princess's face. Farmer pulled her dick out of Vanesse's mouth, and Alani's took its place.

"Shame on you boss," the islander girl cooed. "Keeping this honey to yourself after all I've done for you."

"Hey, you're the first person I picked to try her out," Farmer said, taking back control of Vanesse's head and mouth.

"Bullshit," Alani replied. "You know you would've given Jack seconds, except he's banging the bodyguard down the hall."

The Princess got the idea to start stroking whomever she was not sucking, so no one was getting left out. The slight trickle of energy she had felt early was growing, as was her confidence as she moved her mouth from cock to cock. Doreen's tongue seemed so far inside Vanesse's body that she would probably be able to taste Farmer's cock soon, and it was making it very difficult to concentrate. To top it all off, she found herself picturing what was going on just down the hall.

Down the hall, Trina was straddling Jack's hips, riding him like a rodeo bull and holding on for a lot longer than eight seconds. Her hands were pressed against his heavily developed pectoral muscles, gripping so tightly that she was leaving fingernail indentions in his skin. Her brown hair swung wildly about her shoulders, except for a few strands that clung to the sweat on her shoulders.

Jack had come to understand the phrase, "Be careful what you wish for." Trina's genie was out of the bottle, and it was granting wishes that Jack had not realized that he had made. The calm and collected girl was gone, but the passionate dancer remained. She fit Jack like no one he ever remembered, and she was as lost in the act of sex as she was when she fought. Her small breasts were bouncing so hard that Jack felt obligated to wrap his hands around them. For their own protection, of course.

"How (bounce) long (bounce) can (bounce) you (bounce) hold (bounce) on (bounce) for?" Trina asked in a series of grunts.

"Babe, I can last as long as I want."

Trina sank all the way down onto that beautiful dick and smiled. "THAT is a useful ability to have." Then she stood up, leaving Jack dangling, although not for long. She grabbed him by the arms, pulled him to his feet, then jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Crap, you don't do anything halfway, do you?" Jack said, shoving her back against the wall and drilling up into her with his hips.

The battle-dancer just spurred his ass with her heels and concentrated on feeling him as he entered her and filled her. Her senses lit up when her orgasm hit her, coming on so fast that it took her by surprise. Her vaginal walls gripped him and her body arched. Her hands gripped his hair so tightly that he was probably going to have some thin patches after it was all said and done.

But for Jack, what made it all worth it was the smile. Trina had on her face a quirky little half-smile that just seemed to put her whole face at ease in a way that Jack had not seen. Normally, she was beautiful. Smiling, she was angelic.

"So, you said you could last as long as you wanted?" she asked, tired but obviously happy. She gave him a quick kick in the ass with her heels.

"As the lady commands," he smiled back, and started thrusting again.

Meanwhile, Vanesse was getting a thrill of her own. Doreen, after making the Princess climax, was getting in on the royal blowjob action, meaning that elvish royalty was on its knees in front of three werehyenas, and she was having the time of her life. She had been moving rapidly from one cock to the next, amazed at how the different sizes and widths required different techniques.

And it was young Doreen who came first, giving little warning before shooting a heavy stream of cum into Vanesse's mouth. The Princess sputtered a bit, sticky white stuff dribbling out onto her chin on down onto her tits.

"Damn, she looks sweet like that," Alani said.

"Swallow it down," Farmer told the Princess. "That's good energy right there."

Vanesse had no idea if that was true or not, but she was not backing down from anything at that point. She was beginning to get a heady buzz as her energy stores were rapidly filling up. Sex was life, life was power . . . the power of a necromancer. With a few gulps, the sticky sweetness was on its way down her throat. She felt sparks igniting behind her eyes with each drop.

"More," she whispered. She wanted the charge. "More," she said, more firmly, grabbing Alani's cock and stuffing it into her mouth.

"Now that's what I want to hear," Farmer said.

Vanesse reluctantly pulled her lips off of Alani's staff. "By the way, why do they call you Farmer anyway?"

Alani laughed. "Her real name is --"

"Don't you dare," Farmer growled.

Alani grinned, then sighed as the Princess licked the head of her cock. "She's blowing me. I've got to tell her."

Farmer chuckled, then circled around behind Vanesse, while Alani explained.

"She got the name 'Farmer' because of all the fertile fields that she's plowed," the islander beauty said, watching her boss slide her full nine-inches into Vanesse from behind. "And her real name is Kim."

Vanesse barely heard what was being said, but she caught enough that it made her smile. "Kim? They call you . . . Kim?"

"Great," Farmer grunted, plunging the length of her rod into the elf's body. "I would happen to run into the one insanely hot, isolated elvish princess who's seen Monty Python." She was a little grateful to see that Vanesse had gone back to sucking on Alani's cock, and she was getting at least half of it in her mouth.

Vanesse was feeling so unbelievably charged. She was getting rammed from the back, her mouth was stretched around Alani's tool, and Doreen was lying on her back and sucking on one of Vanesse's nipples.

"These things are huge," the young werehyena said, then sucked on each tit like a babe looking for milk.

'She was built for sex,' Farmer thought, feeling the velvet grip of Vanesse's tunnel as she slid in and out. She seemed perfectly at home being pleasured by three chicks with dicks. 'Don't find many like this,' she admitted.

The Princess had never imagined anything could come close to what she was experiencing. There was the sheer, raw pleasure of what was happening, with the most feminine examples of masculinity she had ever imagined entering her . . . filling her. And there was so much power! Every thrust of their hips, every hint of their cum, all of it just making her skin feel warm . . . her very soul was charged. She had said "more," but she realized that she truly wanted it. More. More sex, more life, more energy, more . . . more everything.

Vanesse reached around and grabbed Alani's ass, tantalizing the skin with her fingernails and encouraging more oral penetration. Not that Alani really needed much encouragement.

"Less teeth . . . careful . . . yeah, that's it," Alani told the less experienced elf. "Lips and suction and . . . yeah, good tongue. Very good tongue."

Farmer upped her tempo, mounting her chosen mate like an animal. Being around other werehyenas all the time meant a lot of anal, so the touch of a "normal" woman was a treat, and the touch of a woman as beautiful as Vanesse was treasured. She hated the idea that the rest of the gang hand not gotten to experience the Princess. Yet. From the way Vanesse was behaving, it seemed likely that the others might gain an opportunity. Farmer just needed to make sure the Princess was treated right. Being open with her sexuality was NOT going to lead to being abused. Not in Farmer's pack.