The Best Medicine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alani exploded into Vanesse's mouth, pumping a gallon of cum into those waiting cheeks. "Gentle," she whispered as the Princess swallowed the load without releasing Alani's member, then the elf slowly sucked the pump dry.

Vanesse was wondering if her eyes were glowing, because she felt electrified. "More!" she growled, looking back over her shoulder at Farmer. She pushed back hard against that enormous cock, squeezing with her insides.

"Crap, we've got a little nympho!" Doreen giggled.

Even as Farmer increased speed again, hurrying towards a massive climax of her own, she began to worry a little bit. Was this too much for the elf? Vanesse had been all but a virgin just a few days ago. Was the power she got actually addictive?

But while her brain was beginning to have doubts, Farmer's body was on autopilot. She plunged as far in as she could go and came. She had not even realized that she could cum that much, but this girl . . . this woman, she brought out the beast in the dark-skinned matriarch. When Vanesse started to ask for "more" again, Farmer covered the woman's mouth.

"I think you've had enough for one day." She smiled a little when Vanesse started to pout. "Now don't be like that. You don't see your friend being so greedy, do you?"

Vanesse looked down the dark hall. She indeed wondered how Trina was holding up. She bit her bottom lip and started to head down the hall.

"Crap!" Farmer hissed, grabbing a blanked and putting herself into pursuit. If Vanesse didn't catch her death of cold, a recently fucked and still highly aroused woman walking through a building full of horny werehyenas would NOT end well. Or maybe it would, at least from Vanesse's point of view.

"I just want to see how she's doing," Vanesse whispered, though accepted the blanket. She had not really noticed the cold before, as her body was still practically glowing from what it had just experienced. She also realized that she had just lied. She did not just want to see how Trina was doing. She was picturing her friend doing what she herself had just done, and it made her heart race.

Farmer and Vanesse got to the room where Jack had ambushed the battle-dancer, and they easily heard the sounds of sex filtering out from behind the heavy door.

"Please, can I --" Jack was saying.

"Not . . . done . . . yet!" came Trina's voice. It was harsher and . . . well, more primal than Vanesse had ever heard it before.

"But I haven't cum yet and my balls are going to fall off! You've cum five times!"

Farmer stifled a chuckled as she slowly pushed the door open. Trina was astride Jack's hip, riding him like a woman possessed. Then something occurred to her. Vanesse had not had a chance to orgasm yet. The elf had been so intent on getting her partners off that she had not achieved her own release.

"She's . . . wow," Vanesse whispered. Her eyes were wide and clear, and Farmer could see a spark behind them somewhere.

A few things passed through the werehyena's mind. The first, much to her own surprise, was jealousy. Sure, Vanesse had shown great desire for Farmer, but this was much more intense. Then Farmer's brain went down the wicked path. She covered Vanesse's mouth while wrapping her other arm around the woman's waist from behind, her hand firmly between the Princess's thighs.

"Didn't want you to think that I'd forgot about you," she whispered, her fingers touching Vanesse's swollen mound. She kept her hand in place to prevent Vanesse's moan from escaping. As Trina continued to treat Jack like her pogo stick, Farmer finger-fucked Vanesse towards erotic oblivion.

"Cum," Trina told Jack, wanting to feel the explosion of life within her as she climaxed again.

"Cum," Farmer whispered into Vanesse's ear. A few flicks of the thumb against the Princess's clitoris made it happen, and Farmer felt the gentle yet powerful vibrations rumbling through the woman's body as she succumbed to release.

Trina's eyes were a little foggy, and she could barely hear anything over the crackling of flames, the gasp of Jack as he finally unloaded, and the pounding of her own heart. Vanesse had been right. The battle-dancer had really needed this.

"Hope it was . . . (gasp) . . . good for you too," Jack said, his now incredibly sensitive cock still inside Trina's body, apparently debating with his brain as to where blood should be flowing.

"It was okay," Trina said dryly, "but you could really stand to work on your form." She almost . . . almost . . . laughed when the werehyena looked offended.

Trina grinned, then felt a draft and looked toward the door. It was open a crack, but there was no one there.

Just outside, Farmer had Vanesse pressed up against the wall, just out of sight of the door. She could hear that pounding heart and could smell an increased arousal, but she would not let Trina know that she had been spied on. Vanesse had seen her best friend in a whole new light now, so Farmer would let the elf figure out what to do about it.

--------- --------------------

The next morning . . .

--------- --------------------

Trina awoke from her guardian trance with a definite smoothness. It seemed that she had truly worked a lot of the kinks out the night before. She had found Vanesse curled up with Farmer while Alani and Doreen were crashed nearby.

But when Trina looked around, she saw that Farmer was already awake and was on the satellite phone.

" . . . so I figured I needed to call," the werehyena matriarch was saying. "No, that's good. Thank you. I need to make sure to keep an eye out, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong." Farmer grinned. "No, I'm pretty sure I did that part right. If we ever meet, I'll demonstrate. Really? Excellent! Thanks Lillian." Then she hung up.

"What was that about?" Trina asked, stretching and yawning at the same time.

"Something I wanted to talk to you about anyway." Farmer sat down. "Last night, I was beginning to wonder if the whole 'power rush' that necromancers get from sex might be addictive."

Trina steeled herself against the jealousy she knew that she was going to feel. "Why?"

"Last night, she had sex with three of us," Farmer said, waiting for Trina to explode. "She really seemed to enjoy herself, but --"

"But what?"

"She seemed to want more. A lot more. I wasn't sure if that was normal."

Trina's shoulders relaxed a little. "As far as I know, it's kind of like alcohol. You need to know your limits." She swallowed some air along with her pride. "Thank you."

That was NOT what Farmer had been expecting. "For what?"

"For not abusing what she's offering. For caring enough to worry about whether she's taking it too far."

Farmer nodded. "Surprised because of the whole biker thing? Can't say that I blame you. I'm not exactly a model citizen, but there are some things I just don't do." She smiled. "So, will Jack be telling tales of things that you will do?"

Trina rolled her eyes. "Are you actually asking if Jack will talk incessantly about something that will annoy me?"

"Right. Sorry. Forgot who I was talking about." Farmer cocked her head. "But he behaved himself?"

Trina allowed her mouth to curl slight upward at the edges. "His behavior was satisfactory."

"From you, that's an statement of undying love."

"Don't give him any ideas."

"Don't give who what ideas?" a yawning Princess muttered from the door behind them.

"Princess," Trina said, averting her eyes when she saw that her best friend was dressed in nothing but a blanket. Her hair had a recently-fucked look to it, and her face had a lazy contentment. But what was most striking was . . . well, it was almost a glow. Vanesse looked healthy. Happy even. "It was . . . nothing."

Vanesse frowned. Why was Trina acting awkward again? She had not seemed awkward last night. The Princess felt her throat tighten a bit as she thought about Trina having sex with Jack. "Didn't I tell you to stop calling me 'Princess'?"

"It doesn't stop you from being my Princess," Trina said. 'Damn, that sounded lame,' she thought.

Farmer wanted to throttle both of them. She knew how Trina felt about Vanesse, and now she was pretty sure that the Princess had certain "interests" in her bodyguard. The two of them were just hopelessly blind.

It was Vanesse's turn to roll her eyes. "I'm going to have to fight you on this forever, aren't I?" She sighed. "I'm going to get dressed, then I'd like to take a walk," she added knowingly.

'Meaning she wants to talk about what happened last night,' Trina thought despondently. "I'll be here."

Sure enough, Vanesse launched into a fairly detailed description of what had happened to her the previous night. Trina actually felt that her friend was enjoying recounting the event almost as much as she had performing in it.

'She's turning into an exhibitionist and a tease,' Trina thought, her outward visage steady while her blood pressure was anything but. The battle-dancer tried to get a feel for how in control her friend was during these sexual situations.

"I . . . I think I'm still in control. I mean yeah, I wanted to keep going, but I was really enjoying it."

"Do you think you've filled your energy reservoirs up?"

"I'm not sure. I've never had a battery before. I don't feel full, but I have no way to tell."

"I've got a feeling that you'll be able to tell. Just be careful."

"Lillian said that I can unload extra energy with minor healing and rejuvenation spells. I guess I could help the werehyenas out a bit."

"If your stuff works on them. Did Farmer mention that all those tattoos of theirs are integrated with or are hiding skin wards?"

"No. Really? Damn. If I can't unload onto them, I guess I could practice other stuff. Or give you an energy boost." Vanesse's angelic face transformed to something a little more wicked. "It might help you keep up with Jack or . . . whoever." 'Why did I say that?' she thought. 'Maybe Trina won't notice.'

Trina had certainly noticed. "I don't think there will be any repeats of last night for me," she said firmly. "At least not for a while. Too much is happening too quickly, and I need to be on guard."

Vanesse could see the signs of her friend digging her heels in, but she found herself unable to let it go. "But you had fun, right?"

"I suppose --"

"Don't give me that crap," Vanesse replied. "I saw you --" She stopped and covered her mouth.

Trina's eyes shot open. "You what?"

"I . . . saw you? I don't know, I just needed to see and make sure you were . . . having fun," she trailed off. "And you certainly seemed to be."

Trina did not blush often, but she did then. "I wish you hadn't done that."

"Why? You looked amazing. It was weird to see you so . . . happy? Excited? Alive? Whatever it was, it looked good on you."

"Uhm, can we not talk about this?" Trina said.

Vanesse was getting a little annoyed. "Why can we talk about my sex life but not yours? I just wanted --"

"Hey girls," Jack said as he intruded into the elves' personal space, "Alani just said that the weather should be good today, so we're going to go ahead and move out in an hour or so."

Trina breathed a sigh of relief, thankful for the first time that Jack was able to track her down wherever she might be. And for the first time, Vanesse wanted to snarl at the man.

--------- -----------------

Hours later . . .

--------- -----------------

"Okay, what is with you two?" Farmer growled, frustrated by the complete lack of conversation in the SUV. She had been trying like hell to get things moving, but Trina and Vanesse seemed to be mad at each other. Again. Actually, Vanesse just seemed mad at Trina, and Trina seemed sullen.

"Nothing," both elves said at the same time.

Farmer rubbed her forehead. 'These two can't remain stable for twenty-four hours,' she thought. 'They deserve each other.' She grabbed her walkie-talkie and set it to the frequency of the lead motorcyclist's helmet radio. "Bud, how are things going up there?"

"Fine, came the response. "Not much has changed in the last ten minutes since you last asked.

"No chance of an ambush? A fight? Roadkill? Anything?"

"How can you be bored already?"

"Remember who you're talking about," another rider piped in. "Farmer gets bored between deep breaths.

Farmer flicked the radio off and sighed again. She waited a few minutes, then, "Okay, would one of you please tell me what hell has your respective panties in a twist?"

"Or are you even wearing panties?" Jack asked from the back seat. "Feel free to say no."

"Jack," Farmer growled.

"Sorry."

"We're fine," Trina grumbled.

Vanesse sat with her arms folded, staring out the window. Finally, she snapped her head around. "Bullshit!"

"Princess, we --"

"Stop calling me Princess! Unless you're saying we're not friends anymore --"

"I never said that! I certainly never meant it," Trina replied defensively.

"Then why do you keep . . . well, distancing yourself. I do everything that you say I should do, I enjoy it, and then you freak out. You say that you're there for me, but you go bug-nuts when I try to talk to you. You weren't like this back in Alaska."

"Neither were you," Trina replied. "I'm not saying this is a bad thing, but back in Alaska, I was kind of negligent in my duties. We weren't in any physical danger, so . . . I guess I forgot that I have a job to do. I don't know --"

"Horseshit," Farmer let out in a cough.

"What does that mean?" Vanesse asked.

"Farmer, this is not your problem," Trina warned.

"Watching you two is becoming painful, but not as much as listening to the two of you. Why the hell don't you both say what you really want to say?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Vanesse said.

Trina glared holes through the pack of Farmer's head. "Don't you --"

"Vanesse, Trina is in love with you. Trina, Vanesse looks at you like you're candy and she's needing a sugar rush. For fuck's sake, you two are acting like an old married couple and you haven't even been enjoying the fringe benefits."

Vanesse looked startled. Jack was getting ready to prevent Trina from killing his boss and, by nature of being in a speeding vehicle, causing all of them to be seriously fucked up.

But Trina felt all the blood flow out of her face and arms, effectively paralyzing her. She knew that she should immediately deny everything, but she could not get her mouth to move. She was so angry that she could not organize her thoughts enough to wreck havoc on Farmer's skull.

"Trina?" Vanesse whispered, looking over at her best friend. She was waiting for the denial, but the look on Trina's face was enough. As was often the case, Trina's lack of response was all the answer she needed.

"I'm . . . going . . . to kill you," Trina muttered heatedly at Farmer's head.

"Maybe, but you won't do it while we're driving at seventy miles per hour while the Princess is in the car."

"Trina, what . . . how . . . why --" Vanesse could not formulate a complete sentence at first. "Why didn't you say anything to me?"

"Is this really a conversation you want to be having right now?"

"Why? Because they're around? They already seem to know. Why could you tell them but not me?"

"To be fair," interjected Farmer, "she never told me. It was just pretty fucking obvious to everyone except you."

Vanesse blushed. "You should have said something," she reiterated, looking back at Trina.

"There was no point. It is completely inappropriate for me to think . . . that way . . . about you."

"Did you ever wonder how I felt? That maybe I felt something too?"

"You've just now seen the world for the first time in fifteen years," Trina said, her voice sounding hollow in her own ears. "You're just now seeing what is out there. What's available to you. It could never be me, so what was the point of saying anything?"

"Don't I get a say in this?" Vanesse wrung her hands. "Yes, I've thought about being with you. Over the last week --"

"You've been caught up in the whole sexual energy thing," Trina interrupted. "You don't really feel --"

"Stop right there. You don't get to tell me how I feel, or if it's real. How could you not tell me? How could you let me find out from her?"

"You weren't supposed to find out, now or ever. You were supposed to find your own lovers and your own King, and I'm supposed to just make sure you stay safe. That's my role. It's what I gave my Word to do, and I can't have anything that keeps me from doing it." Trina's throat was so tight that she was having problems breathing. This was the conversation she never wanted to have, because it could never end the way she wanted it to.

"I'm attracted to you," Vanesse said. "I don't know how long it's been since it was more than just appreciation. And when I saw you with Jack --"

"Please, stop," Trina begged.

"-- I wished it was me. That it was me that you were on top of --"

"Stop!"

"No! Because of you, I finally understand those cravings I used to have that my uncle tried to make me afraid of. This may be all new to me, but I like it. I like the way that I feel when I'm with Farmer, or when I was trapped between three of them. And I like the way that thinking about you makes me feel."

Trina let out a laugh that was neither warm nor heartfelt. "Great. I'm in love with someone I can never have, and she's just horny."

Vanesse slapped Trina. It wasn't hard enough to do any real damage, but it certainly got everyone's attention. For a moment, there was complete silence in the vehicle. What was odd was that Vanesse looked more shocked than Trina. The battle-dancer just looked hollow. She lowered her face and stared at the back of the seat in front of her.

"I'm sorry, Princess," she said softly. "I was out of line."

"Trina --" Vanesse stopped. Trina was not looking at her, meaning the only thing that Vanesse could see of that beautiful face was the red mark where she had been struck. She wanted to make things right. Hell, she wanted to make things go back to the way they were before the last five minutes. Then she realized that was a lie. She could never go back.

But she did not have an opportunity to formulate a plan or even clear her head, because about that time, the world exploded.

Up ahead, gunfire had erupted from a grove of trees and had taken the lead bikers off their seats. Motorcycles went tumbling forward in a cacophony of twisted metal on frozen asphalt. Werehyenas went flying into the snow, along the road, or into the trees.

Farmer yanked the steering wheel and tore off into the trees, where the SUV came to a sudden and complete stop. "What the fuck!" she screamed into her headset. She also reached under the seat and pulled out a sawed-off shotgun and a massive pistol.

"Snipers in the trees, and there's a blockade up the road," someone shouted.

"How many people are down?" Farmer asked as she opened the car door.

""Six. They ain't dead yet, but these guys are using silver."

Farmer growled. The only reason her people were not dead was that trying to shoot a motorcyclist moving at that speed was pretty damn hard, and silver bullets really did not have the penetrating power needed, particularly at range. "I want a . . . what the fuck?!" she shouted, staring up at the sky. A helicopter had just swung overhead and, after spotting them, turned to face the vehicle. A side door opened and someone stuck a rifle out the side.

"Stay down!" the werehyena shouted, diving into the trees just before a hail of bullets came down on her old position.

Inside the SUV, Vanesse was screaming and had been shoved to the floor of the vehicle. A couple of bullets had struck the vehicle, but it was heavily armored and warded. In the back, Jack was rooting through a compartment in the bottom of the cargo bay, pulling weapons out and passing them around. A musty smell filled the air as the lycanthropes prepared for battle.