All Comments on 'The Best Medicine Ch. 06'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
21Hayden1221Hayden12almost 15 years ago
WooHoo!!!

I'm sorry to see it ended but... holy hell it was a great last chapter!!! Loved it thanks.

pshelferpshelferalmost 15 years ago
Incredible

Loved it so much I have to go back and read "To Protect and Serve" again. Just incredible writing and the scenes that you describe are just so vivid. You truly paint a picture in the imagination of your readers.

mechmanasmechmanasalmost 15 years ago
thank you

i love it. this is another story i will be rereading again and again. thank you this was an awesome story. I also really liked the flying blind and would love a second story in that world would be cool.

calminspirationcalminspirationalmost 15 years ago
:) Great Read

I really hate when a great read comes to an end. But that ended perfectly. . You spin your characters with such intense feelings that you draw your readers in. Thank you for that and for sharing your incredible gift. Now. . Next please lol

ShikeShikealmost 15 years ago
Well Done

This is a wonderful addition to the "To Protect and Serve" world. It is a great story continuing the travails of the paranormal world announcing itself to the rest of us. I would like to see more with Trina and Vanessa and their budding relationship. As well as their interaction with Shamira and Shane.

Aramis20Aramis20almost 15 years ago
If only this world were real...

I simply cannot get enough of your stories. Your worlds are enthralling, your characters deep, believable, downright fucking hot, and your stories are simply unbelievable - they're magic. I will continue to regularly check your submissions page for new stories, and cannot wait for what you offer us next. Thank you. Thanks, however, is not only due to you for your great stories, but for inspiring me to start writing again. So thank you for that as well, and please give us more stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you!

Magnificent!!! 'nuf said.

ReadsalotReadsalotalmost 15 years ago
Damn!

It's 3:36 AM and I just finished this series. I don't know how you do it, but I hope you continue. One of the best I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sorry to see you go.

Phat & Phuffy... Flying blind showed your ability to run the gamut of emotion. Laughter to tears. Best Medicine simply enforces action and drama. The truly sad thing is that someone will discover your ability, publish your works, make you rich, and we here at Lit will be forgotten.

knightofheartsknightofheartsover 14 years ago
Once more...

And again you show why you rank among the best. Thank you. Idly by will I wait til you write anew.

PoutineFanPoutineFanover 14 years ago
Great work, once again :)

Like I said before, I'm still a little miffed with myself for missing this when it was first posted. But, I'm glad I came across it... VERY nicely done. I tip my hat to you ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sigh... :(

I really like most of your stories, but I simply cannot stand it when people say they love somebody and then go whoring themselves around. The plot was great, but.. Had to skip through all the sex scenes. And transexuals? Really? :\ Your other stories are great, but I simply couldn't get into the whole multiple sex partners idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
woooooow!

I don't know whats wrong with the one comment, this is one of the best stories on this site! WAY TO GO!

NightOwl03NightOwl03over 14 years ago
Fantastic

I'm happy I took the time to read this story. I almost missed it. This is definitly one of my favorites. I almost tossed my computer against the wall when Trina died. I was relieved to see her come back. Excellent work, as always. Can't wait untill you post more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not your best

i agree with with the guy from fuckyou, mycunthurts. its kinda an oxymoron when you say you love someone, then fuck almost anything that moves, sometimes all at once. and the whole sex for power was such a rip off of that shitty writer, laruel k hamilton. you focused more on the sex than an actual plot and at the very least, there was little to no difference the last 2 chapters. im not knocking your fantasies or lifestyle, but you think you could write a story where (since this is an erotic website) the main stars/couple could do only each other, as in ya know, vanilla sex. quite a few of your stories have bdsm, whoring around, and all kinds of extremly kinky sex, which gets tiring after a while. i only say this because out of every author ive read here, you're prob one of the best but some of your stories have what starts out to be badass plots, then you ruin it by having massive amts fo sex randomly thrown in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Respectfully Disagree

Honestly, it wasn't my favorite of your works. I've read them all and love each one, this one being no exception. In response to some of the posts regarding whoring yourselves out, I can understand your point of view as I can't forsee myself doing it. It's not who I am. I do believe that it is possible to have a life characteristic of the characters in the story though. An example of such a situation extends from the porn industry. To say that those who work in sex for a living do not love another exclusively is just silly. At that point, it becomes distinguishing the feelings associated with work sex (to compare to the story, power-infusion sex...or whatever you want to call it) and personal, intimate sex. I'm no psychologist and I'm not claiming to feign expertise, but it seems to me that a relationship similar to the story could exist...but that's just me. Keep up the good work! Best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great as always

If you don't wish this was your life there is something wrong with you. My only issue with this story was your representation of transsexuals. I'm sure it was just the closest thing you could come to for a name, but it still was a little irritating. But, since I wish that all authors wrote at least as well as you, I can't say much. Keep it up! Can't wait for more!

remarcsdremarcsdabout 14 years ago

Was good to see the continuation of the Protect and Serve world. A worthy counterpart, spoiled slightly by a few Trinsa/Shamira errors in the final chapters.

The1PaladinThe1Paladinalmost 14 years ago
It's Facinating...

...When people come to a website dedicated to erotic fiction and get upset when the story they're reading is full of sex. I don't always read all of the sex scenes, sometimes skimming through the scenes that don't appear to be moving the story forward, but that doesn't mean I begrudge your right to put sex in that spot.

I found this story very entertaining. I liked the t-girl aspect of the werehyena female, even seeing why it would make sense, in a funny way. I like this universe and look forward to your next installment in it.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdalmost 14 years ago
Finally got around to reading this series

This has been sitting in my queue for a long time, but somehow I'm only getting around to it now. I'm always amazed at the worlds you can create and populate! The detail is incredible - the t-girl were-hyenas and the battle dancers were particularly great. It was a nice that the hyenas were strongly matriarchal, submissive to the Matriarch and into violent sports, but not particularly into D/S or BDSM. Killing off Trina so early in the story was a real shock, but she was brought back in a weirdly believable way... I guess there's too many things to call them all out - just love your stories and I'll try not to let the next one sit on the shelf so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic Story

This is by far the best erotic story i've ever read, a great mix of great storytelling and.. "exciting" sex scenes. I actually felt for the characters and was interested in reading about what happened to them instead of just skipping to the "fun".

I've always had a thing for Elves and princesses, and Trina was by far my favourite character (although Vanesse is also a great character, especially with her sexual development and relationship with Trina). I was genuinely sad when she was killed and just -had- to keep reading when the clues started appearing that she wasn't truely "gone". Many of the other characters were also fascinating.

This definitely gives me ideas for my own worlds (although i'm a roleplayer rather than a storywriter, but most of the ideas definitely fit with a Dungeons & Dragons-based world). Obviously I would never think to directly copy someone elses work, but I always have respect someone who kicks my imagination into overdrive.

ReinholdReinholdover 13 years ago
wow

Three AM, I sit down to start reading a story on the Toplist, chosen more or less at random. To my pleasant surprise, I recognize the author. Now, at nine AM, I'm writing comments after having read straight through and finishing the whole darned thing in one sitting.

This was Fantastic!

The Best Medicine has just joined the tiny handful of stories that have sucked me in and captured my interest because of the quality of the *story*, not just the erotica.

Takai153Takai153almost 13 years ago
Holy hell this is HOT

Or maybe it should be 'unholy' with all the lycanthropes and vampires :p. The story was amazing too! Please write more stories with the Wild Jokers or some other werehyenas, I love them.

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8almost 13 years ago

readable, enjoyable and believable, please think of writing more tales soon.

thanks ;0)

bornwildnfreebornwildnfreeabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

Your stories always bring a smile. Well written and amazingly descriptive, I can't put them down for a second. Thank you.

idrubloodidrubloodabout 12 years ago
Damn

EA, you rock. I really loved this series, 5 stars all the way. Thanks for sharing.

chibicakeschibicakesabout 12 years ago

Excellent Wish I could get more...maybe Farmers turning and collecting her gang. That would be great.

Great Job

xoxo

C.

ladyserenityladyserenityover 11 years ago
Wow...

I simply can't get enough of your flowing tales....you lead us in an keep us. It's been a while but your stories have kept me glued to my pc at every spare minute.

Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!

It's such a shame you don't seem to post on Literotica anymore...since you wrote several of the best stories I've seen here. And I would've loved to see more expanded stuff, like this. Perhaps the next story (if you write it) could be during 'The Unveiling', and be about problems during that time? (I'd guess magical people making a mess at a terrible time for it, though human extremists would be easy to bring into the mix.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!

I loved the characters & all your awesome details! I find myself cracking up laughing several times thru this story!

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Ahhhh

It remains one of my favorite stories ever! Just so much fun and so well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
shocked

I would have thought you'd have slipped a Clerks 2 reference in there, but I guess you never go ass-to-mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damn fine story

The women with dicks was an unexpected twist lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. Great story, great characters, plenty of lol moments and tons of the good stuff. Superb.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Your twisted mind let me dive into a story like being a part of it and so the stuff you unload within your unbelievable talent and artistic writing is hitting hard ....... Another masterpiece of an pencil master of its own ....... Kneels down bow my head ....... πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can’t believe this was sitting here all this time after reading To Protect and Serve. Outstanding tale!’n

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A total delight. Re-reads get better than the first time through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story by fantastic writer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous