All Comments on 'The Best Party . . . Ever!'

by escriterra

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
tw63tw63over 6 years ago

Wow, that was fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ditto

Ditto. "Wow, fantastic."

dwr0242dwr0242over 6 years ago
WOW

Wish I was Paul at that party!

moterhead74moterhead74over 6 years ago

Great story. I was arroused from start to finish.

maddictmaddictover 6 years ago
Can a man ask,

When's the next party ? How could I not indulge in this fantasy of women admitting they enjoy all the swinging cocks in plain view. Whew, I'm wiped out.I could totally do this if I had a twenty year old body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

What a great read, I now want my wife to take me to a party like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lucky bastard!!!!!!!

Lucky bastard I will definitely get my girlfriend to take me to one of those parties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you Syreenah.

May you be invited to many more 'get togethers'. Great story telling. Are you going to explain Gloria's hidden camera system? The special hotel arraingments Gloria had made for Paul and Kristinas stay. In the hotel Gloria Enterprises owns?

The hot DVDs for $19.95

The super hot Paula and Chris DVD for $49.95

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best story EVAH

This was the hottest, most erotic story I have read. And the intense love along with the lust was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best Story Evvver

This was the best I have ever read. For the first time ever, I truly wish that I could experience it.

MakingWaves50MakingWaves50over 2 years ago

After yrs of visiting this made me "like" and join. It was the psychological that made me revisit feeling excited and nervous with lots of anticipation.

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1Pabout 1 month ago

Stunningly written and amazingly eritic. Just super hot in may different ways for all involved.

Would certainly fulfill one of my fantasies. !!!

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P28 days ago

This is one of just a few stories I will continue to read again and again and again.

Yes I wish I was on display with such a georgous girlfriend loving me so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous