The Best Party . . . Ever!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When your gorgeous girlfriend finally surrendered your hard cock back to me, you know what I'd tell her, Elliott?"

Paul's cock was now fully erect. It was steel-hard and throbbing, and it was on complete display for all the ladies, who reacted with applause and appreciation.

But he heard none of that. Paul was in a room in his imagination with Katrina and Syreenah.

"I'd say, 'Lillian, I know what you do to this handsome man because he's waxed smooth on his crotch and between his cheeks. Even though you didn't tell me that night at the CFNM party, I know what you do.'"

Syreenah! Paul thought. Don't say it! God! Don't say it! His eyes flew open at the thought that Syreenah was on the edge of pushing him over the edge.

"And I wouldn't take Lillian's play-dumb look in response, Elliott," Syreenah whispered urgently. "I wouldn't let her get away with that. Because I know, Elliott. I am smart enough and sexy enough to know how good it feels when someone does it to me, and when I do it to him."

Paul was dripping pre-cum now, and he knew all the women could see it.

"I'd be holding your cock in my fist, sliding up and down as I toyed with you, and then I'd tell your beautiful, sexy girlfriend who loves you so much that I wanted to suck your cock while she spread you open and licked your asshole, Elliott. That's exactly what I'd say to her, and that's exactly what would happen. I'd sink your hard cock into my mouth and down my throat, and your fantastic girlfriend would plant her tongue on your asshole and do everything I know she does when she licks you there, Elliott. Imagine how that would feel — your cock all the way down my throat and your beautiful, naked girlfriend behind you, running her tongue across your asshole, licking every crinkle and tonguing you the special way she does it because she knows it drives you crazy."

Paul knew he was going to come. He was not going to be able to stop it. His cock began twitching, and the head of his straining dick was purple in arousal.

"I'm so wet, Elliott! This story is making me so wet! I fear I'm going to have a mini-orgasm right now, Elliott. Just the thought of your hard, throbbing dick in my mouth and how incredibly excited and turned on you would be while you're having your asshole licked and teased excites me incredibly. I'm imagining right now the way I'd be taking you down my throat then sliding back off your beautiful cock as you moaned at how good that felt. That plus your girlfriend's tongue swirling across your twitching asshole. God, Elliott! Your moans! I love hearing a man moan when he's so excited he knows he's about to spurt. What sexy noises you'd be making, Elliott!"

Paul was squirming in his stance. His impending orgasm was clear to everyone in the room, and the women had quieted, transfixed as the nude man with a throbbing erection in front of them teetered on the brink of an orgasm.

Kristina was literally holding her breath.

Paul was oblivious to the hush in the room. His brain was locked onto the visuals the minx Syreenah was painting with her dirty talk whispered into his ear.

"Imagine it, Elliott," she purred, that smoky voice a mix of urgency and restraint.

She was at the same time coaxing him to climax yet spinning her tale specifically to keep him just at the edge as long as she could.

"Imagine your girlfriend's hands on your butt, opening you to her wet kisses on your eager asshole while I deep-throated your stiff, throbbing dick. I'd be fondling your balls at the same time. Gently, gently, Elliott. They'd be tender caresses of your balls that would feel so good. Your asshole being licked and tongued, your balls being fondled, and your hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth and throat — can you imagine that, Elliott?"

Syreenah's question needn't have been asked. There was no way Paul could avoid imagining the scenario she was torturing him with.

Only a few feet away, Kristina wondered, What's she saying!, anxious about what her boyfriend was enduring. The display of his rock-hard erection for everyone to see — something she simply adored seeing for herself when they made love — was exactly the sight these women were lusting for. What is Syreenah telling him! Kristina's lips were parted slightly, her gaze fixed on the show at the center of the room.

A show in which a pretty woman was teasing a naked man to a pulsing erection with only her whispered words, putting his steel-hard cock on display for everyone. And the naked man was gorgeous, sexy, and extremely, extremely aroused.

MY MAN! thought Kristina. MY sexy lover who is doing this incredible thing just for me!

The visual plus the realization of Paul's demonstration of his trust, his commitment, his willingness to please her . . . it was overwhelming and fantastically arousing and the craziest, sexiest, most intense mix of love and lust emotions possible.

Kristina bit back a moan and tried as hard as she could not to be obvious that she was having a mini-climax.

Syreenah was relentless with her phenomenal tale of arousal:

"Yeah, I know you'd be moaning, Elliott. I know the sounds you'd make when you're about to come. How could you stop yourself from making those sounds with the sensations of your beautiful girlfriend licking your asshole and me deep-throating that beautiful cock you're showing to everybody in the room? How could you possibly stop yourself from shooting a big load of cum down my throat because of all the sensations you'd be experiencing? You couldn't prevent it, Elliott — it would feel too good, too sexy, too erotic and arousing and absolutely incredible to avoid spurting your cum for me. If I were doing it to you right now, if you were moaning as your girlfriend and I worked you over with the single goal of giving you the most intense orgasm you've ever had in your life . . ." Syreenah paused in her tale of sexual torment to let Paul hear her moan softly and draw in a quick breath, ". . . well, I know that would make me come, Elliott. I'd pinch one of my hard nipples to trigger my own orgasm, I'd be so turned on. I'd do that with your hard cock in my mouth, Elliott. It would send a shock wave to my pussy, and it would make me come because I'd know you'd be spurting for me, for your girlfriend, unable to prevent it, Elliott. We'd have taken you to a place where you would HAVE to come for us. God! That is the sexiest thing I can possibly imagine. It's going to make me come right here, Elliott, standing next to you. I'm so wet, and I just know the thought of what I'd do to you, what your girlfriend would do to you at the same time and how crazy desperate you'd be to shoot your big load for us . . . mmmm, oh, oh, damn! Elliott! I'm gonna come. I know I'm gonna come this very instant!"

And Syreenah moaned softly into Paul's ear, catching her breath in the process.

Paul's climax was blinding. He spurted ropes of cum high in the air, and his knees buckled, threatening to give out entirely so intense was his orgasm.

The room had fallen completely silent.

The women saw Paul's hard cock remain upright and proud, dribbling the last remnants of his orgasm down from the head of his dick as his shaft remained stiff and throbbing. He caught his breath, drawing in a big drink of air then exhaling. When he did, a soft moan escaped his lips. It was completely involuntary, yet it communicated something so primal and so sexy for the women in the room that they reacted immediately.

Excited chatter exploded in the room.

Still reeling from his draining climax, Paul's cock remained hard.

Now it was the women's comments that were keeping his shaft erect:

"Oh. My. God! That was so hot! Did you see that? Syreenah literally dirty-talked him into an orgasm!"

"I wish I'd been holding his cock when he came!"

"Don't lie, Deena! Get with the program here — you really wish you'd had his cock in your pussy, not your hand, when he came, don't you?"

"Fuck the damn rules for these parties!" said a woman on the other end of the semi-circle of chairs and standing women. "That was the sexiest porno I've ever seen — why the hell was that not videorecorded?"

A woman next to the commenter replied, "You're right! You're right! I'd have that video on my big-screen watching it, and I would have the most fantastic orgasms when I saw how Syreenah teased him, how hard he got, how hard he tried not to come, and then those spurts so high in the air!"

Then — like some kind of magic receiving dish built to gather specific, targeted sounds from among the phalanx of sounds around it — Paul's ears heard, "Lillian! Holy Shit! That's your man out there spurting for us! God, I am jealous! I have to tell you, I am very impressed and very turned on. How did you get him here so we could see this? Thank you so-o-o-o much for bringing him! Please tell him we think he is wonderful!"

Paul strained to hear Katrina's response: "Thank you. I love him so much. I never planned that he'd actually, you know, come in front of us."

It was a different woman's voice that chimed in next. (Damn! Women must be gathering around Katrina to talk about what I just did! thought Paul.)

"Your boyfriend's display is the best thing that can possibly happen tonight, Lillian. I won't lie. I'm going to masturbate to the memory of it. All of us will, I bet — that's why we come to these parties — to see naked men with hard-ons and use those memories to trigger off great orgasms when we get home. But thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! He is so handsome, and we love his cock, and we are so lucky to be here tonight when you brought Elliott so we could see this."

Paul then recognized the voice of the woman he'd first heard talking to Katrina after his orgasm: "Yes, Lillian. You did know all of this when you came here tonight, right? That we ladies would carry home the image of your naked boyfriend in our minds and masturbate to the thought of him, his sexy body, and his pretty cock — you knew that, right?"

Paul couldn't make out Kristina's response, and then the woman who asked the question continued:

"So I am just going to say that I am so happy you did!"

Recognizing Kristina's laugh in response to that statement, Paul heard the other woman talking with her add a concluding comment: "Me, too, Lillian. Me, too! And whatever got into Syreenah to put your man into that second position . . . God! That was something! I am so jealous of you. You get to see him like that and actually touch him and play with him. You get to talk sexy to him and make him come like Syreenah just did. You lucky girl!"

Then Paul heard Kristina's answer, not believing he could be more surprised this evening, or more turned on.

"Well, I knew in general what would happen, but I had no idea about what Syreenah would do or what she would say. And when she put him into that second pose . . . Oh. My. God! To know all of you were seeing every inch of him just the way I saw him when I took him to get his waxing — I didn't know if I could stand it. He is so sexy in that pose! It's like he's saying, 'Take me!'"

"No, you're wrong, Lillian," responded one of the women. "He was begging to be taken in that position. You know I'm right!"

"Do you spank him?" asked another woman. "Seeing him in that pose made me want to do that instantly."

"Me, too," chimed in another lady. "And I'd want to have my hand clamped around his gorgeous cock when I did it!"

Kristina was blushing at this direct, explicit talk and the insane questions about what she and Paul did.

But the talk was also part of the fun and the empowerment!

Paul couldn't hear Kristina's answers to the women's questions because Syreenah's lips were back at his ear:

"Mmmmm . . . that was so-o-o-o-o sexy for us, Elliott! You came for us, and it was thrilling! You spurted in front of all of these sexy ladies. They will remember you for a long time, Elliott. I come to these parties fairly regularly, and I guarantee you, the ladies who saw what you just did will talk about it at future parties. We LOVE to talk about the men, their cocks, their poses, and their erections. But we don't often get to see a naked man with a hard cock spurt for us, Elliott. I know I'll be talking about you at future parties! I'm going to go right now and thank Lillian again for bringing you here for all of us to see you completely naked, showing us your pretty cock and asshole, and for letting us watch you come for us!"

Damn you, Syreenah! Paul thought. The fuckin' 'dirty talk' part of this evening is over — at least for me — and you're still at it!

Paul realized he was going to be objectified again and again for the lustful appetites of the women here. Even without being here in person, they were going to talk about him, about his body, about his cock — and, shit! — about that pose he had assumed, spread open for all of them to see his naked asshole. And they were going to talk — a lot! — about him getting a second hard-on in front of them and then shooting a load of cum because sexy Syreenah had dirty-talked him into an orgasm.

And that was not even taking into account the crazy things they would be doing to him in their imaginations when they masturbated. He'd heard several women say they were going to do just that: masturbate while they thought about him naked, erect, on total display, and shooting a stream of cum without even being touched because Syreenah's insanely erotic verbal mind-fuck had made him come.

Kristina! he shouted inside his head. Get over here!

Gloria had orchestrated a rapid clean-up of Paul's ejaculate. A maid appeared with a warm, damp washcloth and a fluffy hand towel, holding them out to him with the clear indication that he was to wipe himself off and tidy up. She then bent to the work of quickly running a steam mop across the puddles of his cum, followed by a second wet mop, and then a large, absorbent towel the finishing activity.

The maid was efficient and quick, straightening after her task, gathering her tools, and reaching for the washcloth and towel she had handed Paul. She scooted rapidly away, and at that moment Kristina rushed to his side.

"Oh, my god! Paul! Baby!" she whispered urgently in his ear as she eyed the women all chattering about what they'd just witnessed. "I had no idea, I promise! I had no idea Syreenah was going to put you in that pose. She came up with that on her own, Paul, I promise! I promise! And, I swear, I didn't tell her what to say when she was whispering whatever it was she was saying to you. Baby! I, I, I . . . Oh, I don't what to say about-"

Desperately wanting to grab her shoulders and pull her to him, Paul could only whisper back at her, "Shhhh! Kristina! Shhhhh!"

Gloria's comment to bring things back under control interrupted Paul's response, and they fell silent, searching each other's eyes as Gloria said, "I'm sure Lillian and Elliott know how very much all of us ladies are so impressed with them, but how about a huge round of applause in appreciation for what they've both shared with us tonight — Lillian for sharing Elliott so completely in so many exciting ways, and Elliott for sharing all of himself for us to see and enjoy, including that lovely ejaculation!"

The applause was instantaneous and extended. Paul glanced nervously around, embarrassed yet again, and he watched Kristina closely for her reaction.

Syreenah strode up to them at point, hugging Katrina while taking one more long look at Paul's body, her gaze lingering at his cock, which was finally, thankfully, deflating.

"Thank you so much, Lillian!" Syreenah enthused, her prominent nipples still showing stiffly through the material of her dress. "It was such good luck that my name was drawn!"

"Syreenah!" hissed Katrina quietly. "Tell my boyfriend that I didn't-"

"That you didn't tell me what to ask for during the posing, and that you didn't tell me what to say to him during the dirty talk part of the evening?" Syreenah interrupted, smiling broadly at Katrina then glancing toward Paul with her big grin.

"Yes! Of course!"

Syreenah turned to face Paul directly.

"Elliott, your girlfriend did not tell me to put you into those poses, and she did not tell me what to say when I was talking to you," she said, crossing her heart and then holding her palm up in front of herself in an "I do solemnly swear" gesture.

But Syreenah couldn't keep the mock serious look on her face for more than a second. She giggled after a second and appended, "I absolutely promise, Elliott, that it was my own imagination that was the source of all of that!"

Kristina turned to Paul and said, "Just because she's giggling about this doesn't mean it isn't true, baby. I did not put her up to any of this."

Syreenah jumped in immediately. "Except, Lillian, for those two things you told me. I talked about them during dirty talk when Elliott's beautiful cock was rising for us."

Paul shot a glance at Kristina from behind his mask.

"Well, yeah, um, yeah, except for those things," Kristina admitted.

"What things?" Paul asked.

Again Syreenah was quick to interject.

"She said you liked to see long, hard nipples on a woman who is sexually aroused, and she said you liked BJs."

Noticing Paul's glare at Kristina at that moment, Syreenah added, "But when she said that to me, it was because I asked her about things that you particularly liked, Elliott, but things that any man would also probably like. I may seem like some party girl that wants to hear everyone's secrets, but I take very seriously the opportunities I have to toy with the naked men here to the delight of all the ladies, and for my own sexual appetite, too. I just love it! But I would never betray the trust of any woman who brought her guy to these parties for us ladies to enjoy."

Paul's expression was skeptical, and just enough of that visage must have been visible below his mask for both Kristina and Syreenah to register his skepticism. He verified their read of his reaction by saying, "So you're saying, Syreenah, that you just guessed about all that stuff that you said when you were talking so dirty, when you were teasing me so viciously with your story?"

Kristina's puzzled expression was clearly visible below her mask.

"Yeah, Elliott, that's exactly it. I was just running on hunches with everything I said."

"What did you say?" Kristina asked

Syreenah reached into a pocket at the hip of her dress and pulled out a business card. Proffering it to Katrina, she said, "Here's my card. There's only the name I go by at these parties, Lillian, plus the email address I use under my 'Syreenah' pseudonym. I have but one request, and this is something I like to have happen between a lady who brings her man here and that lucky man: Elliott, tell Lillian every last single thing I said to you tonight. Tell her when you two are alone and when you are both naked."

"What?" Katrina and Paul said in unison.

Syreenah smiled that megawatt smile of hers and looked at them, this time her gaze holding on both their faces. She said, "Yeah, everything, Elliott. I want your beautiful, lucky girlfriend to hear all about the kind of scenario that so arouses you that you actually came just thinking about it."

Now it was Katrina who shot a questioning gaze at Paul.

Then, by clearing her throat, Syreenah brought Paul's and Katrina's gazes back to her face. Smiling sexily and dropping into that smoky, silken voice that had teased him to the point of ejaculation just a few minutes before, she moved in close to both of them and said, "And Lillian, after he tells you, you have my email address. Type out what he said and send it to me, then print out a copy to put it away for one year from this night. On that anniversary, pull it out and have Elliott read it to you — and he'll be naked when he does — while you play with him. Give him permission to come for you, but not until he gets to the point in the story when he came tonight."