The Best Party . . . Ever!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

Paul's and Katrina's eyes both widened.

Syreenah continued her shocking conversation. Looking at Katrina, she said, "Be sure he tells you everything, and type it all. It will be a really, really good story."

Then she paused, again letting her gaze trail down to Paul's cock, smiling as she did. "I'm a story collector," she said, finally returning her eyes to look again at the couple. "I collect stories that I can remember because I've been there, seen the things described in the story. Somehow that makes it so much sexier, you see?"

Before they could answer, Syreenah turned and walked away, to be quickly accosted by the woman who had put Dave into his poses. "What did you say to him? God! You really took him on a mind trip, Syreenah!"

"Who IS that woman?" Paul asked Katrina.

"Syreenah is all I know," Katrina answered, watching as another woman joined the conversation to ask Syreenah, "Tell me, too! Damn, Syreenah! Now I've seen you do this twice in the last six months."

Katrina looked at her naked boyfriend, now intensely curious about what Syreenah had said to him.

"But you are going to tell me what she said, Paul," Katrina whispered. "Every word. And I'm going to type it up just like she asked.

Paul didn't know what to say. He fidgeted, now aware that several of the women were looking at the two of them.

"I'll send Syreenah her story, and we'll do what she said one year from now, but I have got to get you out of here so I can ravish you, baby. I'm so wet that I'll drip on this floor if we don't leave right now!"

And then, not knowing where the idea came from and not allowing himself even one second to think about it, Paul broke the rule about touching. He grabbed his girlfriend's waist to pull her close to him to whisper into her ear.

"That anniversary for the story, Katrina," he said quickly, quietly into her ear. "That's also going to be our wedding night." He dropped to one knee, swallowed hard, and spoke up loudly enough for everyone to hear: "Will you marry me?"

Her shocked expression froze her face for what seemed like eternity as Paul waited.

And then Katrina broke the no touching rule herself. She pulled him up, wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly. "Yes! Yes! You know I will!" she said, loudly enough for everyone to hear. "Yes, baby, I will marry you!"

Then, as applause erupted through the room, she kissed him deeply.

"I'm sorry I don't have a ring with me," Paul said sheepishly, breaking the kiss.

The women in the room, and the men, laughed at Paul's admission.

Katrina rushed Paul out of the room, calling out to Gloria to send her the money Paul earned for the evening, tossing her final comment over her shoulder as they exited hurriedly.

"We'll use the money on our honeymoon!"

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers