The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His touch was gentle and he had thoughtfully wet the washed with warm water. It was in fact a pleasant experience and his touch was non-sleazy as he gently wiped each buttock. When he reached my ankles I turned, placing my hands on my hips and my feet shoulder width apart, deliberately exposing my womanhood. Keith was crouched in front of me and couldn't help but look up and I saw his eyes lock on to my exposed and swollen labia.

'I'll just, ah, wet this, um,' he stood, almost toppling over, turning to the sink. Then he turned and crouched again, unable to meet my gaze. The warm flannel worked up each leg, then around my thighs, then was on my abdomen.

'You missed my pussy Keith,' I said softly. 'After that work out she needs some special attention.' He hesitated, so I added, 'please?'

His work was thorough, somehow he studiously avoided being sensual, yet I felt my arousal grow. I knew he wanted me, that he had formed an attachment to me over Tiffany and that was why he had tipped me so generously. The flannel was getting cold as he worked up across my stomach, so I interrupted him to take the flannel away.

'Give me your hands,' I said. They were warm, clammy and soft. 'We don't need a flannel for this last bit,' I said, 'soap them up for me, this cream residue needs a thorough clean.' His body seemed to shake as he turned back to me after lathering his hands. I looked into his eyes and realised that they were pure blue, clear and moist. Healthy eyes. He tried to clean my breasts too quickly, wanting to move on to my throat and shoulders.

'Keep cleaning them until I tell you to stop.' He knew what I meant, cleared his throat and returned his touch to my delicate nipples.

'Your hands are nice and soft,' I commented.

'Thank you,' he whispered. His touch was delicate, occasionally he would flick his thumbs over my nipples and I was sure he was excited by the fact that they had hardened considerably under his ministrations. I reached down and cupped his crotch, not surprised to feel his hardness straining for freedom. Keith gasped and stopped.

'Don't stop, I still feel dirty,' I whispered, looking him straight in the eye. He groaned and continued as I massaged the lump in his jeans. Then with my other hand I slid his zip down, worked the belt buckle loose and flicked open the stud. Then I had his hard cock in the palm of my hand. The heat emanating from him was tremendous, built up through the evening in the confines of his underwear and jeans.

His belly quivered against my arm as I raked my nails along his length. He wasn't huge, nor was he small, though the soft roundness of his stomach made him look smaller than he actually was.

'It seems someone else feels a bit dirty?'

'Yes.' His voice was barely audible and whether he knew it or not, his touch had changed from a soft massage to a rhythmic squeezing as he flicked his thumbs across my nipples.

'Would you like me to clean you up?'

'Yes please.'

'Would you like to tip me for that?' I felt bold and in total control.

'Yes, in my back pocket, everything I have left.'

'Okay,' I said, smiling at him. I broke from his hands, knelt and took him into my mouth. As I did I pulled my hair back so he could see my face. His skin was sweaty and salty, a slightly pungent odour wafted from the folds skin above his crotch. Keith squeaked as I shoved my nose into his thick and curly pubic hair, his cock sliding with ease into the back of my throat.

It took barely thirty seconds until he came. What surprised me was the volume of that first contraction, the product of an evening of pent up frustration. It literally filled my mouth and I had to pull back and let him slip free to avoid drowning.

'Oh fuck!' he yelled, grabbing his shaft and pumping it furiously. He was looking down at me and I could, for the first time, see uncontrolled lust in his expression. His cheeks were bright red, his mouth open and tongue lolling outwards. Spittle ran down onto his chin, much as his come was running down mine. Deliberately he directed his still considerable volume of come onto my face and in the spirit of our agreement I held still and looked up at him, giving him what he wanted. When he was spent he slumped back against the basin which groaned under his weight. With what seemed like a great weariness he tucked himself away and refastened his jeans, then offered me a hand up. Keith couldn't look at me but dampened the washer and offered it to me.

'Thank you,' I said and looked at the mirror. My face was streaked with long lines of come, my lipstick smudged and eyeliner blurred. The taste of Keith's fluid filled my throat and I quickly began to clean up, spitting with as much decorum as I could muster, the remnants of his come into the sink.

'Can I...do you need...?'

'No, thanks,' I tried to smile at him, but the face in the mirror was that of a wanton slut, not a reassuring mother figure.

'Here, it's all I have left,' he said, handing over another wad of notes. Then he fled the bathroom after offering a wan smile. Once I was clean, I replaced my underwear again and counted the notes. Another two hundred. I was going to make my twenty five hundred from Cole I realised. I also realised that I didn't care, I had discovered a side of myself that I had no idea existed.

I returned to the kitchen and realised that apart from the music there was little other noise. I peered around the corner into the living room and froze. Tiff was on all fours on the table and Rick, sitting on his chair behind her was working the cucumber in and out of her. His lips were parted and his teeth clenched, something he did unconsciously when he was fighting to control his lust. I felt a stab of jealousy, then returned to the kitchen. How selfish and stupid could I be? I had just let a complete stranger come in my mouth and across my face for two hundred dollars, after letting a woman fuck me with a vegetable in front of six men. And I felt jealousy at that same woman getting the vegetarian treatment from my husband?

I decided that the time for games was over and slid my underwear off once again, hanging it on the pantry door knob and re-entered the living room. I noticed at once that Keith was absent and deduced that he was too embarrassed to remain after coming. Mario looked at me as I entered and I smiled as his eyes locked on to my naked pussy. I crossed over to Cole and sat on his lap, deliberately picking him so I was face to face with Tiffany.

'You look hot Cin,' I said, breaking the silence that surrounded her. 'Mr Thomas here thinks so too,' I said, wriggling on his lap against his hardness. 'I can feel his cock through his pants.' Tiff gasped at me and I knew she was getting off on the thought. 'Is that Rick giving you a good fucking?'

'Mmmm,' was all she could manage in reply. I looked at the other three men in turn. 'If you'd like to loosen your pants and play with your cocks, it would turn us both on immensely.' Almost at once Hank and Carl did just that, lifting their hips to slide their pants free. Hank had a long smooth member and I watched as his equally smooth fingers ran up and down his length. His face was a study in concentration as he watched Tiffany's breasts jiggle with each thrust Rick made. I became aware that Cole was playing with my breasts, but made no move to stop him. Hank's eyes had narrowed to slits as he pumped his short but very fat erection. The head was purple and bulbous and with each stroke he paused to squeeze the tip. I looked across at Mario and saw that his pants were still in place, though he was squeezing himself furiously.

'Christ, I need a cock in me,' Tiff exclaimed and climbed off the table. Hank almost fell over the pants bunched around his ankles as he stood up to fill her request. Tiff turned and knelt, doggy style, but rested her arms on Rick's knees. I could see the bulge in his pants and knew he would be almost in pain from the confinement they caused. Hank kicked his pants over his shoes, knelt behind Tiff and entered her in one smooth action. His buttocks dimpled each time he thrust into her and I admired the toned strength evident there. Tiff cried out in pleasure and her head flopped forward onto my husband's knee. Rick had reached out and was stroking her hair and I watched as her climax built.

Tiff's breasts bounced and her stomach began to tense, but before she could come, Hank lifted his head to the roof, the muscles in his neck taut, veins throbbing visibly and came. He remained buried to the hilt inside her as his orgasm crashed through him.

'Oh fuck no, not yet,' Tiff cried as Hank slipped his deflating manhood from her. I watched in fascination as his come flowed back out of her now open vagina and I felt Cole start to grind against me. I looked at him and saw his open mouth stare as he watched his girlfriend.

Carl didn't hesitate. He had removed his pants as Hank had sex with Tiff, and now he knelt in place of his friend who was trying unsuccessfully to pull his pants back on over his shoes. Carl's fat bulbous head seemed to pop into Tiffany, pushing Hank's sperm back inside her. I wondered what it felt like for both her and him. Cole began to push against me and his hands wandered lower. But I didn't want him right now, so I turned to him, smiled and whispered in his ear, 'I'll fuck you a bit later.' He stared slack-jawed at me as I stood up and as I did so did Mario. He almost ran from the room and I wondered if he had come in his pants.

Deciding that here was an opportunity to make some more money before the night was over, I followed him, leaving Tiff to her second suitor of the night. I found Mario standing over the toilet and from the speed his hand was moving and the grunting noises coming from his throat, I knew he had not wanted to masturbate in public.

'Can I help?'

'Wha?' he exclaimed and tried to shut the door. I held it open and took his hand in mine.

'Come with me.' I turned and led him into the bathroom and on entering realised I could still smell Keith's come and body odour. It sent a spark through my belly. I ran the water and lathered up my free hand, not wanting to release him in case he tried to flee.

'Have you got some tips left?' I tried to sound casual.

'Yeah.'

'Well why don't I help out in an extra special way?' I turned to find him staring at my reflection with deep lust in his eyes. Not only had he dropped his pants, he had opened his shirt to reveal the hairiest chest and stomach I had ever seen. And the smallest erection too. I cupped him in my hand and found virtually his full length fitted. Gently I squeezed him and stroked his length with my fingers. His eyes devoured my body and I realised that his almost obnoxious earlier behaviour masked his insecurity about the size of his manhood. He began to thrust against my hand and his breath shortened.

'Bite my nipples,' he pleaded, so I leant towards him and searched out his erect nipples through a forest of hair. His aftershave filled my nostrils, then he grabbed the back of my head as I bit him.

'Oh yeah,' he said.

'Unnhh.' I was smothering in aftershave and hair.

'Fuck me,' he exclaimed, 'I'm gonna come, go on bite me you fuckin' bitch!' His cock jumped in my hand and then became slick with his ejaculate. 'Oh yeah you slut, pump my cock you dirty slut.' I complied and was relieved that his grip around my head relaxed enough for me to breathe freely. For good measure I bit his nipple one last time, then returned to the sink to wash my hand. I watched Mario in the mirror as he dressed, his breathing still ragged but a wide smile on his face.

'Thanks Jade,' he grinned at me and I saw a little boy under the tough guy exterior. He extracted a note from his pocket and offered it to me. I took it and nodded my thanks as he left. It was a fifty, better than nothing.

Tucking it in to my boot I headed into the living room to see Mario disappear down the hall and out the front door. Carl and Hank were gone and Cole was still in his seat watching Tiffany. His girlfriend had my husband's cock in her mouth. From the look on his face I knew she was struggling to fit much in. Rick was playing with her breasts and looked over at me as I entered.

'Just the four of us now,' I commented and smiled at him to let him know it was okay. After all I was about to have sex with Cole.

'Christ Gabi, I had no idea that Rick's cock was so big.' Tiff looked up at me, her eyes wide.

'It's not something I go telling people about,' I shrugged. We looked at each other for a moment. 'Are you okay if I fuck Cole?' I asked as though he didn't exist. Tiff nodded, then turned back to Rick.

'Ah Tiff,' he said, 'it takes some practice to give me head, why don't you sit on the table and let me return the favour.'

'Strip honey,' I said to Cole, and watched as he stood and removed his clothes piece by piece. Our eyes never left each other, ignoring Tiff's moans of pleasure as Rick worked his tongue and lips across her pussy. I understood that I had always felt some lustful desire for Cole and as he stood naked, I wasn't disappointed. His cock was nice, not too big as I sometimes felt Rick was, pointed upwards at forty five degrees and was smooth. I crossed to him, sat him on his chair and straddled him. I looked into his eyes, lifted my hips, then slowly and smoothly impaled myself on him. When he was nestled inside me I stopped and we kissed. There was passion in his response and I felt the glow inside me start.

As I gently rode him, my hips pushed back to run his shaft along my clit, he alternated his fingers with his tongue on my nipples and neck. Then his hands wandered down my back to cup my buttocks. I was burning inside and when he pressed the tip of a finger against my anus, I came in a long gentle climax. My breath escaped me like air from a punctured tyre and I rested my forehead against his to stare into his eyes.

'That was nice,' I whispered and began to move on him again. Behind us I could hear Tiff gasping for air, then with a cry she came. I didn't care about her pleasure any more, nor that of my husband who I assumed would be thrusting himself into her at any moment. Except that suddenly he was standing beside me, his hand running along his cock which seemed bigger than I remembered. I was glad for Mario's sake that he had departed, his ego would have crumbled under the sight of Rick's glory.

'Tiff's exhausted but I need to fuck,' Rick grinned lasciviously.

I was about to protest, but then decided that two men in me at once would be a new experience. I slid from Cole then knelt in front of him, parting his knees to give me access. As I took his penis into my mouth, my husband unceremoniously thrust into me, sending slivers of pleasure and pain through me. Cole moaned as I deep throated him, tasting my own juices on his length. I finally had to stop sucking Cole as Rick began to pound into me so hard that I had to hang on to Cole to prevent us toppling forward.

I looked back and expected to see Rick's savage "I'm about to come" expression, but found that Tiffany was kneeling behind him, her arms wrapped around his chest, pushing against his back and therefore directing his actions into me. Rick's head was thrown back and they were kissing in a wild open mouthed tongue exposed extravaganza. Then he pulled his monster from me and turned to Tiff, pushing here onto the floor.

'Oh, I'm not sure...' she started to say, then Rick pushed her legs apart. Tiff seemed to struggle for a moment then parted her legs even more. I watched as Rick eased himself into her, inch by inch, far gentler than he had been with me. I wondered if he was punishing me for my public actions tonight, but then the thought was erased as Cole stood and pulled me to my feet.

He led me to the couch and lowered me first. I parted my legs for him and he sank on top of me and into me in a fluid action. He felt good after the stretching I had just been through. Our mouths met and his chest rubbed against mine, though he held his weight up with is arms.

Tiff's panting indicated that she was close to coming again and as if in reaction Cole began to speed up his thrusting. We heard Tiff come again, and then I heard my husband grunt as he came. Moments later, as Cole's expression glazed over, I felt his seed enter me and I came again, twisting my hips down to stimulate my clit with each movement he made.

My body buzzed and felt as if it was humming as we lay there in the afterglow of climax, Cole still holding most of his weight from me, but his head resting intimately against my shoulder. Absently I stroked his back and watched as Rick stood and left the room. Tiff stood shortly thereafter, glanced at us, then walked into the kitchen. 'That was good,' Cole murmured against my skin.

'Mmmmm,' I agreed, turning my face slightly to nuzzle his ear with my lips. I felt his manhood stir in me.

'Again?' I whispered.

'Not tonight.' His words held a promise and the butterflies took flight in my stomach again.

Rick and I drove home in silence. When we were in bed, he told me that he thought Tiff, beautiful though she was, was something of a dud fuck. If he was waiting for me to state the same about Cole he would have been disappointed with my silence.

'Did you fuck Keith and Mario?'

I was going to lie and say that nothing had happened, but shook my head and looked at him. I realised by the look in his eye that he wanted me to say yes. I could feel his hardness swell against my belly.

'I let Keith run his hands all over me, then I went down on him. He came in my mouth, bucket loads it seemed, then he emptied himself on my face.' I kept my tone neutral, as though describing doing the shopping. Rick was fully erect and staring at me lustfully.

'And after I watched Hank's beautiful cock fuck Tiff, I caught Mario wanking in the bathroom. Did you see Hank's cock?' Rick nodded. 'I wanted him to fuck me too, but instead I gave Mario a hand job. Not as messy you see.' With that I rolled over to put my back to him. Rick snuggled into me, nudging the cleft in my buttocks with his erection.

'Sorry honey, I'm a bit sore,' I said. The truth was that I was horny and my mind was filled with the sensation of Cole coming inside me.

'Please...' he begged.

'Get some oil.' I rolled onto my back. Sometimes I let Rick fuck my cleavage and come on my face. Eagerly he extracted the oil from the dresser and knelt beside me.

'Play with yourself and tell me about what it was like with Tiff.' He blinked, then lay beside me. After a few strokes he started to talk. Then he stopped.

'Will you do it?'

I rolled over and took his erection in my hand and began to stroke him. He told me what she tasted like, what her pussy felt like, but I had tuned out, reliving me straddling Cole on the chair, the first sensation when I lowered myself on to him.

...with her?' I caught the tail end of the question.

'We kissed a lot in the kitchen and I could taste her pussy through her G-string,' I replied. I didn't know what he had asked, but my answer was obviously successful because Rick grunted and came, bucking against my hand. There wasn't a lot of come this time, a small spurt then a trickle that ran down his shaft. Not wanting to have to clean up, I released him, despite his protest, and made him finish himself off.

Rick was asleep in minutes while I tried to work out why I couldn't stop thinking about Cole instead of the fact that I had made just over four thousand dollars. Sleep came an hour later.