All Comments on 'The Bet on the Biggest'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Some character development would improve it...

We never get to know the characters. We know Gina is a SSBBW, but we don't get to know her, to understand her. Her husband is a mystery. Any guy with a cock that size has to have a backstory. How was he perceived in high school? How does having a huge cock affect his attitudes?

"Thrust and fuck" is fine, but it'll be a better story if you let us know more about your characters.

Keep writing, don't give up; but give us the chance to get to meet and know the folks you're writing about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That big?

I don't care about fleshing out the characters and any back story. I'm just amazed at the sizes written about here, both his cock, Gina's two holes and the mammoth toys. Is it possible for a man to have a 16" dick? The biggest I ever had was just shy of 14" and I couldn't take much more than half and I have quite a loose pussy. Still, the story was arousing enough for me to read it a second time - with my well-used 12" vibrator as company.

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 9 years ago
Bigger

It's very possible to be as big and far bigger than her husband. Rare, not many, but very real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous