The Big Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,993 Followers

Lawrence had his hands on her breasts, his fingers crushing her tits as he pounded her cunt again and again. Beth looked up and saw the animal that had taken control of his body. His eyes were wild with lust. He was fucking her so hard that she could feel his cock almost punching through her cervix. She loved it. She wanted more. She gritted her teeth.

"Yes... fuck me like a whore... punish me with your cock... harder dammit... fuck me harder."

Lawrence felt the blood pulsing through his veins. There was a power inside him that he had never felt. His hands moved to Beth's neck and squeezed. Not too hard but hard enough for her to feel it. She looked up at him with hungry eyes begging him for more. He squeezed harder. His cock went deeper. Everything swirled out of control. All his energy drained down to his loins. He clenched his ass cheeks and grunted.

Beth was barely conscious when she felt the warmth of his seed spreading through her womb. His grip on her throat tightened. With a last gasp she screamed. More cum pumped into her body. Lawrence slammed into her again and again until at last he was spent. He collapsed forward breathing hard with his cock still inside the spent body underneath him.

"Mmmmmmmm," Beth moaned stirring back to life. "That's the best fuck I've ever had Larry. I knew there was a man inside you. I'm glad I found him."

They were disturbed by a knock on the door. Her roommate Linda walked in with her boyfriend Bill. Lawrence quickly rolled off Beth and turned away from them embarrassed to be seen naked. Beth sat up on the side of the bed.

"Hi Linda. Hi Bill," Beth said smiling mainly at Bill whose eyes were feasting on her naked body. "What are you doing here?'

"Beth, did you know that we could hear you all the way out in the quad?" Linda asked looking upset. "There was a crowd outside the door listening we when got here. I had to chase them away. Anyway, now that you're finished it's my turn."

Lawrence was trying to pretend that he wasn't there. It was more than he could handle. He had just lost his virginity to a girl he hardly knew. Not only that, he had practically choked her to death. Now her roommate was there with her boyfriend. He had to get out of there. Where were his pants?

"But Larry and I haven't finished," Beth argued. "Besides, you weren't supposed to come in with the sign on the door. It's not that I mind. You two go right ahead and do what you came here to do. Just pretend like we aren't here."

Beth could see Bill staring at her naked tits. She knew that they were bigger and more spectacular than Linda's tits. She stood. Cum seeped out of her gash and trickled down her leg. Beth scooped it up with her finger and pushed it into her mouth with her eyes still focused on Bill in a teasing manner.

"I'm not going to have sex in front of you and some boy I've never met," Linda replied defiantly. "So get your things and let us have the room. Please."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Beth said apologetically. "Where are my manners? This is Larry. Larry, this is my roommate Linda and her boyfriend Bill. There, now we all know each other. Larry, say hello."

Beth turned around and bent over to pull a terrified Lawrence onto his back. Bill's eyes feasted on her plump but shapely ass. He gazed at her swollen pussy which hung between her thighs just below the creamy cheeks. Drops of cum still clung to the folds peeking out from her gash. Beth shifted and tilted her ass higher making sure that Bill got an eyeful.

"Bill, put your eyes back in your head." Linda said angrily. "Are you going to leave or not?"

"No," Beth replied looking over her shoulder while wrapping her hand around his cock. "I told you we weren't finished, but there's no reason you can't stay."

"You are going to owe me big time," Linda pouted grabbing Bill by the arm. "Let's get out of here."

"Uh," Bill muttered, "Maybe we should stay. I mean, what's the big deal? You know that we can't go to my place, and you heard Beth. She doesn't mind."

"That's right," Beth agreed. "I don't mind and neither does Larry."

Lawrence closed his eyes trying to make this all go away. He was shaking with shame and embarrassment but he was unable to move. Beth slid her lips down his cock. It grew bigger and bigger until it was fully erect. She finally stood with spit drooling from her lips and looked at Linda who had made no effort to move.

"Look at the size of that cock," Beth told her roommate. "If you stay I'll be happy to share. I'm sure Larry would like that."

Linda's eyes were glued to the huge cock poking up from between Lawrence's legs. Beth could see that her roommate was mesmerized by his size even though she didn't say anything. Lawrence was still terrorized.

"We can all share," Beth said looking at Bill with mischievous eyes. "Tell her that it's okay, Bill."

Linda continued to stare at the huge cock rising up from between Lawrence's legs. Bill shifted nervously. He had fantasized about watching Linda ride another cock while he watched but never in his wildest dream did he ever think it would happen. That was enticing, but even more enticing was the thought of fucking Beth who he had lusted after the first time he saw her. He felt his cock grow hard.

"Beth's right," Bill agreed slipping behind Linda and pressing his cock into her cheeks while sliding his hands over her tits. "I'd love to watch you getting pleasured by another man. Really. It'll turn me on. Will you do that for me baby?"

Linda knew this was all wrong but the words wouldn't come for her to say no. Her eyes remained glued to the huge cock that Beth was holding in her hand. Bill sunk his teeth into the side of her neck and slid a hand between her legs. She gasped. God she was horny. Did he really want her to do this? That's what he said.

"Are... are you sure?" Linda said barely able to breathe.

"I'm sure baby," Bill replied digging his fingers into the crotch of her shorts. "I want you to do it. I want to watch. Please."

Beth reached out and took Linda's hand. She pulled her towards the bed. Linda felt like she was part of a dream. Could this really be happening? Beth put her hand on the back of Linda's neck and pushed her head down towards the huge cock poking up from between the legs of the boy lying on the bed. Linda bent at the waist. Her face moved closer and closer.

Lawrence felt something soft brush against the knob of his cock. Linda's mouth opened around him. Her lips slid down his vein-streaked shaft. His hard flesh slid across her tongue. Lawrence opened his eyes and watched his cock slowly disappear into the pretty girl's mouth. He looked up at Beth.

"I told you this was your lucky day," she said with a knowing smile. "Enjoy it Larry."

Linda attacked Lawrence's cock like a hungry dog. Her head moved up and down in a flurry of quick bobs that drove him against her throat again and again. She gagged and choked and sucked and slurped. Spit drooled from her lips and dibbled down his shaft drenching his pubes. Linda's pussy was screaming for attention. She slid a hand into her shorts and buried two fingers up her cunt.

Beth dropped to her knees in front of Bill pulling down his shorts. His hard cock popped out and wavered in her face. She quickly gobbled it into her mouth. Bill watched with amazement as Beth swallowed the last inch of his shaft and pressed her lips against his pubes. He groaned when her tongue snaked out and licked his balls.

Lawrence felt his head spinning. His ability to think logically was gone. His body responded to what was happening like it had a mind of its own. He reached out and put his hands on the back of Linda's head thrusting up into her mouth each time she plunged her lips down his shaft. His knob punched into her throat again and again causing her to gag and choke as she eagerly sucked him.

Linda desperately needed a cock in her pussy. She pulled her drooling lips from the monster she was sucking and quickly stepped out of her shorts and panties. She climbed on top of Lawrence and, facing away, guided his swollen knob between her folds. She gasped when his cock split her open. She could feel the walls of her cunt stretch around him as she impaled her pussy down his shaft.

"Oh... oh god... oooohhhhhh..."

The first orgasm exploded inside her cunt before his cock hit bottom. She lifted up and slammed down on him again screaming as more ripples of pleasure spread through her body. Linda continued to ride him like a possessed woman driving the length of his cock deep into her belly over and over.

"Look at her," Beth said pulling her drooling lips from Bill's cock. "That's your girlfriend with a huge cock stuffed up her pussy. Look how much she loves it."

Bill's eyes got big as he watched Linda getting fucked. Beth was right. She loved it and he loved watching her. He could see the cheeks of Linda's creamy white ass bouncing up and down. A huge shaft of hard flesh speared up into her pussy each time she came crashing down on him.

Beth stood and bent over the bed. She kissed Lawrence on the lips shoving her tongue into his mouth. Bill gazed at the swollen pussy hanging between Beth's thighs and dripping with excitement. It was much too inviting. He stepped forward and plunged his hard cock into the juicy depths of her cunt.

"Oh fuck... nnnggghhhhhh..." Beth gasped when she felt the hard shaft plow into her body.

Lawrence was completely lost in this new dimension he had entered. Somebody's girlfriend was riding his cock. Her boyfriend watched while fucking Beth. The girl riding his cock was screaming like she was in pain. He could feel her pussy clench his hard meat releasing sticky juices that trickled down his shaft and over his balls.

Don't just lay there, Larry," Beth told him between gasps. "Fuck her. Give it to her hard. You know she wants it."

Lawrence didn't know much of anything. He was beyond knowing. The words echoed in his head. Yes, he thought. I'm going to fuck her. I'm going to give her what she wants. He pulled her back against him and rolled over until Linda was face down on the bed. He yanked her head back by the hair and hammered her pussy hard and fast driving his cock down between her ass cheeks.

"Oh... oh god... yes... fuck me... harder... uuunnngghhhh..."

Bill watched his girlfriend scream with pleasure as another man's cock hammered her pussy. His head was spinning. He was on the verge of pumping Beth full of cum when she pulled away leaving his throbbing member pulsing with need. She turned around and looked into his desperate eyes.

"Your girlfriend looks like she needs a cock in her mouth to go with the one in her pussy," Beth teased. "I don't think she'll mind a little taste of cunt juice on it. She might even enjoy it."

Bill was desperate. The idea of watching Linda getting fucked while he rammed his cock in and out of her mouth was intoxicating. The whore deserved it in both ends, he thought. Bill climbed onto the bed and kneeled in front of Linda's face. She was screaming and gasping for air. Lawrence yanked her head back further by tugging on her hair. She looked up at Bill with desperate eyes.

"Do it, Bill," Beth barked with her face only inches away. "Shove it in her mouth. Fuck your girlfriend's face while her pussy is getting hammered by someone she doesn't even know."

Bill grabbed Linda's head and shoved his hard cock deep into her mouth. He slammed it against the opening to her throat again and again. She gagged and choked trying desperately to catch her breath. Spit drooled from her lips and dripped from her chin. Her pussy exploded around the huge cock stuffed deep in her body. She tried to scream but it came out as a muffled gag.

Bill pulled his cock from her lips before she passed out from a lack of air. He felt cum slowly drain back down into his balls. He watched Beth slid a finger between Linda's

Creamy cheeks and push it into her asshole. Linda squealed from the unexpected invasion. Beth had a tube of lubrication in her hand. She used it to slide a second finger up Linda's ass.

Lawrence was still fucking her like a maniac. He could feel another load of cum churning in his balls and knew it wasn't going to be much longer before he pumped her full of his seed. He looked down and watched Beth's fingers sliding in and out of Linda's ass while he was fucking her. It couldn't be real. It was just another part of the dream he was living.

Linda's head was pounding when Bill slammed his cock back into her mouth. She could feel his knob punching into her throat on each thrust. The huge cock fucking her pussy was driving her crazy and now there were two fingers in her ass sending more uncontrollable sensation to her overloaded brain. Her pussy clenched as another orgasm surged through her body.

"Fuck her in the ass, Larry," Beth ordered pulling her fingers out of Linda's tight passage. "She wants your big cock up her ass. Give it to her Larry. Give her what she wants. Give it to her hard."

Beth wrapped her hand around Lawrence's cock and pulled it from Linda's twitching pussy. She bent over and sucked it into her mouth before dousing it with lubrication. Then she guided his knob to her tight sphincter. Lawrence went along in a daze. He was going to fuck Linda in the ass because Beth wanted him to do it... and he was going to fuck her hard.

Bill couldn't believe what he was watching. To his knowledge Linda had never been fucked in the ass - certainly not by his cock. And yet he was excited - more than excited. He couldn't wait to see Lawrence's huge cock slide deep into his girlfriend's tight orifice. The image alone had his cock about to explode. Once again he pulled it from Linda's mouth and felt cum slowly trickle back into his balls.

Linda coughed when Bill pulled out his cock. A flood of spit poured from her lips. Her head was spinning so much that she was barely aware of everything that was happening to her. She screamed when Lawrence pushed and drove his huge knob through her sphincter. Linda had only been fucked in the ass once and she didn't like it. She was about to protest when Bill shoved his cock back into her mouth.

Beth was talking into Lawrence's ear encouraging him. He could tell that Linda was struggling below him but Beth kept telling him to push deeper so he did. Occasionally she would squirt more lubrication onto his cock. Watching Lawrence slide into his girlfriend's asshole was making Bill crazy. He rammed his cock in and out of her mouth harder and faster.

"You fucking whore," Bill shouted as he fucked her face like a maniac. "You love having a cock up your ass and in your mouth, don't you? Slut."

He pulled his cock out of Linda's mouth and began slapping it across her face. Linda clenched her teeth trying to absorb the pain as the monster up her ass went deeper and deeper. She heard Bill's words and realized that he was right. She was nothing but a slut and a whore. She squealed when the last inch of his cock disappeared inside her throbbing asshole.

"Fuck the whore's ass," Bill shouted as he looked up at Lawrence. "Give it to her hard. Give the slut what she wants while I fuck her face."

Lawrence did as he was told. He pulled his cock out and pushed it back in again and again. He could feel her asshole clench tightly against him each time he drove it deep into her body. Bill grabbed her hair and rammed his cock into her throat. He fucked her face like a maniac with his eyes glued to Linda's sphincter wrapped tightly around Lawrence's thrusting cock.

At first the pain throbbed but it slowly went away until there was only pressure and then... yes, pleasure. She was doing it. She was getting fucked like a whore with a huge cock up her ass and another pounding into her throat. Linda slid a hand under her body and found her throbbing clit. She gagged on the cock in her mouth as her pussy clenched and juices trickled over her fingers.

Bill couldn't take anymore. Her yanked her head up by the hair and pulled his cock from her mouth. With his other hand he aimed it at Linda's face. A steady river of cum exploded between her eyes and splashed into her hair. More splattered across her nose and lips. He shoved his spewing cock into her mouth and pumped several more spurts down her throat.

The feeling of hot cum on her face and the huge cock pounding her ass sent Linda spinning into another orgasm. She felt the cock in her asshole swell. Seconds later she was filled with a huge load of thick cream. Linda rubbed her clit to another mind shattering orgasm. She was still catching her breath when she felt the huge cock pull out of her cum-filled asshole.

"See Larry," Beth said as he fell back on the bed. "I told you this was going to be your lucky day. You got a blowjob, you got to eat pussy, you fucked two women and you fucked a girl in the ass... and the day's not even over, Larry."

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,993 Followers
12