The Big Horny T-Girl Bodyguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,443 Followers

Connor looked like his whole world had been shattered. The expression on his boyish face was priceless. But when Emma started to leave the kitchen like she had something else to do, he grabbed her arm. "I'll do it," he told her softly. "On one condition..."

"Name it."

Connor touched around his eye and felt the stinging pain return. He gave her a serious look and said, "Make those bastards regret pay for what they did."

"Done."

They made the deal. Yet Connor didn't feel any different yet. "What now?" he asked.

Emma's monstrous tent answered the question for him. She decided to test her newfound influence. "You take my dick out and get to work, slut." Her voice had a kinky edge to it. She laughed inwardly.

Connor slid his tongue over his bottom lip and looked at the bulging monster apprehensively. He slowly, gingerly reached for the front of her skirt. Connor gently unbuttoned and then unzipped her short skirt. Emma pushed the skirt down her legs. The entire outline of her huge womanhood was visible. Connor saw every ridge and contour of her massive meat for the first time. It looked too big. He gave her a concerned look.

"Pull my cock out," Emma told him. She was already imagining how awesome she was going to feel buried down his little throat.

Connor started to drag her panties down; they pulled her cock down with them until it popped out of them and sprung up like a diving board. Her dick stood straight out only a few inches from Connor's face. He held back a gasp as he came face to face with a cock bigger than he thought could even exist. His hands seemed so small next to it. Emma knew what he was thinking. She smiled ear to ear. The contrast between Emma's big organ and her feminine, beautiful legs was striking. Connor's hand crawled up her smooth thighs and gently grasped her erection at its base.

"Meet my cock. You two are going to be spending a lot of time together." Emma put her hand on his head and pulled him closer. Connor came off the chair and knelt down before her dick. His hand gently ran up the length of her shaft. The tight skin of her shaft was warm. It throbbed with need. By the time Connor's hand reached her over-sized mushroom head, a big drop of pre-cum had formed at the slit. The silvery liquid hung off her tip like a pearl.

Connor brought his other hand up and also wrapped it around her girth. He squeezed her shaft tighter and began to stroke. Emma let the wonderful pleasure he was producing sink in. More pre-cum flowed from her tip. "Lick the head with your tongue then wrap your lips around it." Emma's eyes were closed. She spoke slowly.

He pressed forward on the floor and brought his tongue to her swollen head. It touched the hot tip and started to lap up the sticky pearls dripping from there. Emma moaned as his lips pressed against her mushroom. He opened his mouth as wide as he could and sunk his lips around her tip. It was a tight fit, but her cock head began to disappear into the warm, wet haven of his mouth.

Emma opened her eyes. She didn't want to miss this. "Yeah. More. Fuck," she moaned to him softly. He pulled the entirety of her over-sized mushroom into his mouth and let it sit on his tongue. His hands still pumped up and down her shaft. Connor swallowed around the head. He felt her tip continue to leak. Sticky pre-ejaculate rolled down his throat and into his stomach. "More. More. Use your tongue." Emma couldn't contain herself any longer. Determined to take a more active role in her first blow job, she wrapped her hands around Connor's head and started to press her cock deeper.

Connor's eyes began to water as his lips slid down the length of her shaft. Emma's tip pressed into the tight wet opening of his throat. His jaw stretched further open to accommodate her size. Connor's hand found her full balls. He cradled them in his hand and gently rubbed. Emma sawed her cock in and out of his mouth with a look of pure bliss on her pretty face. He looked up through her valley of tit flesh and saw the pleasure play out on her face. Connor gave himself over to her. When she started pushing her massive mushroom through the opening of his throat, he tried his best to relax it.

"You look so beautiful down there," Emma finally spoke. She said so without the smallest hint of sarcasm. She added, "Be Emma's good cocksucker and get my fat dick down your throat."

She felt a familiar burning in her balls. Emma lost it. She ground her member deep into Connor's mouth. Her dick pressed into Connor's throat and made him gag. She wouldn't let his head go. Her eyes clenched shut, she humped the last few inches of her cock in and out of his mouth.

"Here you go, boy!" she groaned. Connor's mouth was suddenly flooded with semen. He swallowed as fast as he could. More and more hot ejaculate blasted from her tip and shot down his throat. Connor felt her dick lurch forward in his mouth with each spurt. He held her cock tightly between his lips, swallowing frantically. Emma held his head hard against her crotch while she unloaded into his mouth and down his throat.

Her balls wouldn't seem to empty. Even Emma was surprised by the size of her load. Powerful shots of thick, sticky cum flowed down Connor's throat. Connor performed as well as he could under the circumstances. His jaw and throat sore, he managed to gulp down the vast amount of semen flowing through her shaft and shooting hard from her tip.

Emma finally pulled her sticky cock from his lips. The sticky shaft softened in the cool air of her kitchen. She couldn't have wiped the satisfied, goofy grin off her face for all the money in the world. Connor stayed frozen on the floor. Emma pulled her panties up. A wet stain formed on them when they closed around her dick. She zipped her skirt up next.

Cum dribbled down Connor's chin. He was a hot mess with his reddened face and disheveled hair. Emma checked the the time and saw that she still had time to get to her friend's. "You can let yourself out," Emma winked at him. She took another look at his cum-covered face and added, "You might want to clean yourself up a bit first. I'm going out tonight. See yah next time I need yah." Emma walked out of the kitchen. She grabbed her purse and went out the front door, her heels clicking as she did. Connor swallowed the last mouthful of her cum.

***

Emma saw Connor twice more over the next two days. Getting her cock sucked as opposed to jerking off was a fantastic change. She couldn't get enough of his hot little mouth. Connor blew her twice on Sunday. This little deal of theirs was the best decision Emma had ever made. Her cock was being treated so well that it had become quite the brat. It wanted that tight ass of his next.

She kept her word on Monday. Since this is an erotic story and not an episode of SmackDown, there's no need to delve into the details. Suffice it to say that those bullies never gave Connor any more trouble. And maybe they thought twice the next they got ready to bully someone. Who's to say there wasn't a sizzling hot brawny transsexual protecting the next one as well?

Emma's mom worked late on Monday. Connor came over to fulfill his duties. Emma pulled him into her bedroom. It was obvious she wanted more than a blow job this time. She wore nothing but bra and panties and a ready to fuck smile. Connor stripped as she instructed him to. Her hungry eyes leered at his naked body, making him flush.

"Well, don't you have the perfect 'fuck me' body," she stroked his smooth, all but hairless legs on her bed. Emma gave him a lust-filled kiss. Her erection throbbed against his stomach as her hand slid between his thighs and grabbed his butt.

"Is this gonna hurt?" apprehension showed on his face.

"I don't know." Her fingers pressed between his smooth cheeks. "Never been butt-fucked." Emma pulled her panties off and began giving her cock slow, long strokes. "Take off my bra," she told him. Connor reached around her warm body and gently unfastened her bra. He got to see her breasts for the first time. Her big melons fell against the side of his chest. They were beautiful and he wanted to touch them. "I finger myself sometimes when I jerk off. It feels good." Her finger pressed against his hole. He instinctively winced, his asshole clenching tight.

"Maybe it'll feel good," he said cautiously, almost trying to convince himself.

"Oh, I know it'll feel good. FOR ME!" she laughed, her breasts heaving in the process. Connor's hand was shaky as it lifted off the bed and cupped one of her tits. "You're a hot little cock slut. Turn on your stomach. Time to take my dick."

Emma mounted him from behind. She covered her dick in spit and roughly grabbed his cheeks in her strong hands. His adorable asshole winked at her. It was so small and sweet. She didn't know whether to kiss it or fuck it. Well, ok, yes she did. Emma couldn't hide her glee as she pressed her huge tip against his tight opening. Connor gritted his teeth when he felt it. She dug her nails into his butt cheeks and penetrated him.

Connor groaned. He sputtered out a few words into the pillow. Emma's hands held him tight, which was actually a comforting feeling for him. Connor couldn't take comfort for long, though, because her cock head pushed hard into his asshole. Emma had meant to go slow. Honest. But she got the tip in and it felt so magnificent that she couldn't wait to have her entire length buried inside his sweet hole.

Emma pressed harder into him. She huffed and moaned. Connor's tender walls pulsed around her girth. She entered him faster than he expected. He was overcome with blistering pain, but he couldn't escape her grasp. "Oh my... fuck! Your ass is so tight!" Emma exclaimed. His body squirmed. Connor's legs dug into the bed. He tried to concentrate on something, anything but the sharp pain in his butt. He focused on her heavy breathing and soft moans. The way she muttered happily when another inch filled him. The occasional touch of her stiff nipples on his back when she pressed low enough against him that her dangling breasts would reach.

"I'm in!" She shouted out like some hacker in one of those heist movies who gets past the vaunted security system to steal millions of dollars.

She withdrew her cock gently enough. The friction she experienced made her toes curl. Once only a couple inches were left inside him, she pushed forward. Her hard cock drove into his ass. It took the very breath from Connor's lips. He squirmed and moaned.

"Mmm... oohhh..." Emma groaned as her cock thrust into him once again. "Cock-milking cute tiny asshole of yours," she huffed. "My cock... in your ass. It's in your fucking ass." Emma's pace began to quicken. Slower and more deliberate gave way to faster and harder. She pounded her dick in and out of his ass. Each thrust ended with her bloated balls slapping against his on the bed.

Connor clutched the pillow beneath him. The shattering pain from his ass became duller. He started to get used to the feeling. He wanted to say something. His words came out as nothing more than moans. Pretty soon he was a sweaty, moaning mess. Connor's own cock ground into the bed. His ass muscles, raw and tender, clung to Emma's massive weapon.

Emma felt a tingling in her balls. With her cock pummeling his defenseless insides, she tried to ignore it. This felt too good to end. She growled out loud, almost in defiance of her impending orgasm. She let go of his ass and covered him with her big sweaty body. Emma fucked him at this new angle with a renewed vigor.

"Oh fuck!" Connor cried out. Her cock seemed to swell even larger. She hammered his tiny hole with every ounce of strength her impressive body could muster. Emma's cock was so stiff. All he knew was the feeling of it inside him, of it filling him. Connor felt like he might black out. Then he saw stars. "Emma! Emma, FUCK!" His dick exploded against her bed. It was the most intense orgasm he'd ever had.

She couldn't deny the building pressure. The single most satisfying moment of her life had to end sometime. Emma couldn't fight her orgasm any longer. His asshole was too tight. Too perfect to hold off any longer. With a few more mighty strokes, her balls seized.

She threw all her weight into one last thrust, her cock burying deep in his pleasure hole. Emma let out a piercing cry, "I'm CUMMING!!!"

A tremor cut through her entire body. Torrents of sticky girl cum shot through her shaft and burst from her tip at an incredible velocity. She bit into his shoulder in an attempt to counter the sudden intensity from what felt like gallons of semen erupting from her cock and into him. Emma felt completely drained by the time her balls emptied. She left her womanhood buried to the hilt inside him until it began to slowly shrink. With a great deal of reluctance, she finally withdrew and rolled off him. Cum trickled from his honey hole down his balls and off his thighs.

Both of them took a couple minutes to catch their breath. "That ass is like a little slice of heaven. Even you came," she giggled happily. "How did it feel?" Emma asked in between breaths.

Connor looked over at her sweaty naked body. "How did it feel for you?"

Emma laughed. She rolled over on her side, turning toward him. "I think my heaven simile covered that." She looked down at her soft cock and added, "Even my dick looks happy." Connor realized her cock was bigger soft than his was hard.

"Do you... really finger your ass when you masturbate?" he asked.

"Mmmmmhmmm. Feels good." Emma's silly grin was infectious. Connor felt a smile cross his lips.

"Could I... can I try it for you?"

Emma's eyes opened. They settled on Connor's face. She seem somewhat amused, but take it with a grain of salt, since she seemed somewhat amused at everything right then. "What would you do?"

Connor thought about it for a few seconds before making up his mind. "Just, just touch you down there. Put my finger in and try to make you feel good... like when you do it when you jerk off."

Emma looked at him, but she didn't say anything. Finally, she grabbed his hand. She sucked on each one of his fingers. Then she rolled over and spread her legs. Connor's cock got harder. He positioned himself between her legs. Emma put her feet down on the bed with her knees up in the air to give him better access. Connor's gaze fell to her crack. His hands pressed into her firm bottom and spread the big cheeks. He looked at the tiny pink and brown wrinkle hidden within. Connor worked up a glob of spit and gently placed it square on her pucker.

He flicked his tongue across the little opening and then pulled his face out. One of Connor's hands hefted her balls out of the way while the other poked a finger against her entrance. He gently entered her asshole with it. Connor's eyes focused on her face once again. Her eyes were closed, her full lips parted. She let out a little moan of approval.

Her ass felt so tight around his finger. He took as much care as possible to cause her the least bit discomfort and the most pleasure he could. Connor's finger pushed past the knuckle and then finally, all the way in. Her incredibly hot insides contracted around his digit. Emma's cock started to inflate before his very eyes. It was all the encouragement Connor needed to start pressing in and out of her. His finger began fucking her hole, a creeping pace at first and then faster.

Emma started pinching her nipples. Connor watched every subtle change and small movement she made with a keen eye. Goose bumps formed on her skin. Her legs stiffened on the bed. Connor slipped another finger into her. She moaned, "Ooooh... mmmm." His other hand started to rub her balls. He gently massaged them with his fingertips. Connor's fingers were really fucking her now. He pushed in and out of her. Connor watched her cock as it waved gently in the air in rhythm with his fingers. Pre-ejaculate formed at the tip. He caught it with his lips and swallowed.

"Ummmghhoohhh. That feels... good." Emma mauled her tits, plucking the big nipples and squeezing them hard.

Connor smiled. He took another lick of her cock and continued his fucking motion deep in her tight asshole. Emma was far sweatier now. Her hair was a mess. She grabbed her dick and gave it a few rough strokes. Connor's fingers were a blur inside her. She cried out for the second time today, "Oh wow. I'm gonna CUM again!"

Her mushroom head seemed to swell even larger. It turned a deeper shade of purple. One more stroke up her length and it lurched forward. Connor quickly caught it between his lips and started swallowing her load. His fingers stopped at the deepest point inside her. Her hole clamped down around them as she came. Her essence shot down his throat until there was nothing left. His tongue danced over the sensitive skin of her spent tip.

Connor's head settled on her thigh. His fingers sawed in and out at a slow pace in her. His tongue rolled over his lips and caught the cum he hadn't been fast enough to swallow. Connor was the first to break their comfortable silence. "Emma?"

She looked down at him with heavy eyes and a pleased grin on her face. "Yeah?"

He waited a minute and then answered unconvincingly, "Never mind."

***

Emma and Connor found as much time as they could to be together over the next week. Emma's appetite for booty was insatiable. Blow jobs, butt-fucking; she finally had all the ass she wanted. The tipping point came by chance on Friday morning.

Jen came running up to her before first period. "Why don't you answer your phone ever?"

Emma pulled the books she needed for first period out and looked at her friend. "I don't know. I was busy last night." A smile she couldn't hide crept over her lips as she recalled what she'd been doing with Connor.

"You won't believe this. Kathy told me that Molly told her that Connor asked her to Kathy's party tonight." A teacher walked past, causing Jen to swallow her gum mid-sentence.

Emma stopped dead in her tracks. "He did what?!"

"Can you believe she said yes?"

"Molly Benson? He's taking Molly Benson to Kathy's party?" Emma's face registered shock and anger all at once.

"Yeah-huh. Crazy, right?" Emma seemed so affected by the news that Jen had to ask, "Are you all right? You said you two weren't dating."

Emma didn't know how to reconcile all these conflicting emotions. She answered with little conviction, "We, we're not. I'm just... I'm surprised is all."

"So you'll be at the party?" Jen wanted to talk longer, but Emma was in no state of mind to carry on a conversation. The bell for first period sounded and the two girls parted. Emma couldn't have told you anything that was said the rest of the day. She was too preoccupied to listen to anyone or anything. As the hours ticked by, Emma's shock disappeared. Her anger persisted.

Emma was fuming by the end of day. The last bell rung. She stomped through the halls and out the door. Emma scanned the field and parking lot until she spotted Connor. She got closer and grabbed his arm.

"Emma. Hey."

Emma took a quick look around. There were a lot of students and faculty around. She said through gritted teeth, "My house. Now." Connor followed her home like a schoolboy following his teacher to a punishment. He listened to each clomp of her feet. They were both silent the entire way there.

Emma slammed the door shut on them inside her house. She threw her backpack off. "What's wrong?" he finally asked.

"Have any plans tonight?" she asked with fake coyness.

"Tonight? I, uh..." He couldn't escape her piercing gaze.

All the while, she thought about how she had helped him. She didn't want to. He begged her for it. Then he asks some random slut out behind her back! Emma lunged forward and tackled him. She threw him to the floor and pressed her forearm hard into his chest. "I never said you could take Molly Benson to a fucking party!"

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,443 Followers