All Comments on 'The Big Tease'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Spelling

Crotch not crutch. Looking forward to the next part....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Aussie girl

Aussie girls know whar a good root is and they cheer after not before

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
Curious

to have this sequence without a single piece of dialogue. It's well written though and holds the attention mostly. Nice to read about the girl's lust taking shape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Spelling

In Oz we say CRUTCH -

Good story with a good knowledge of boating terms as well to add to the authenticity.

Have swum many times in Quarantine, hope to see you there one day---

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
So I googled Rushcutters bay.

Your writing is as cheeky as your bikini, "I left Sam to finish creaming himself while I tended to" . You have some very nice comments and I'm in agreement with them, one comment about no actual talking with Sam, I didn't think to notice, I must of been distracted by someone. Very fun.

What a tangle of boats out in front of Yarranabbe park, glad I don't have to pronounce it. I thought you to be English in first summer, something was off and the water was warm enough to even be in.

I'm sorry to see only a handfull...... of storys in your submissions, your a wonderful tease.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice build-up

A well written story with a slow and lovely build-up of pure joy from a nice day at sea and of erotic lust - all but regrettably ending all too soon.

Your stories are very good at conveying the mental part of sexual relations/encounters. Write more, please!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 5 years ago
Really Fine Naughty Nautical choreography!

If Only I could...

My White Whale Norwegian flesh has no tanning function...

Only BURN & PEEL...

I am, however, quite gifted at spreading lotion!

Keep me in mind? :+)))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES