The Big Time Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m just saying that you better hope she doesn’t.”

“If she does I’ll just explain to her that she lives on the wrong side of the Atlantic Ocean,” said Thomas. “There she is.”

He pulled over and got out of the car. Michael did the same. “Hi Keira,” said Michael.

“Hi Mike,” said Keira. Thomas came around the back of the car and gave her a hug. “Hi Tom.”

“I watched you on TV this morning,” said Thomas. “You were pretty funny.”

“Really?” said Keira.

Michael opened the trunk and put her bag inside. “You must be pretty jet lagged.”

“I’m okay,” said Keira. “Just a little tired.”

Michael pulled the front passenger door open. “Well then we should probably get you to your hotel.”

Keira let go of Thomas. “Thank you,” she said as she got into the car. Michael shut the door after her and got into the back seat. Thomas got behind the wheel and pulled away from the curb.

“How’s the shoot been going?” asked Keira.

“Good, it’s been good,” said Michael. “Jen wasn’t too happy with me for suggesting we use Joe’s though.”

“Directors can get that way. More than anyone else they don’t like being told what to do,” said Keira. “Did she say anything about our chemistry?”

“She said we’re the kid tinkering with test tubes in the garage. She’d like us to be dissecting frogs before we get any further into the movie.” Keira and Thomas looked at Michael through the rearview mirror. “Um, her metaphor, not mine.”

9:42 pm. Hotel Allegro.

Michael was following Thomas and Keira through the lobby of the hotel, carrying her small bag. They were talking and laughing. As they rode the elevator Michael saw the two of them kissing in a reflection on the shiny doors. He tried to ignore it by looking up at the floor numbers. Michael counted the lights ticking away.

As the doors opened Thomas and Keira rushed out in front of him and down the hall. Michael snickered and leisurely walked out of the elevator. He was walking towards their room when he heard shouting voices coming from the door immediately to his left. Michael was about to walk away when he noticed the peephole. Briefly, he weighed the chances that this peephole was installed backwards and would show him something interesting against the virtual certainty of seeing his friend making out with Keira. He shrugged and put the bag down. Michael placed his hands flat on the door and tried to peer through the peephole.

“I was thinking, Tom, maybe I should try Kelly Ripa,” said Keira as she sat down on the bed and leaned back on her hands. “She’s really nice.”

“I don’t think that kind of perkiness suits you,” said Thomas. “So Katie Couric is out of the question too.”

“What’s she like?”

“She’s annoying,” said Thomas. “Have you eaten yet?”

Keira shook her head. “No.”

“Feel up to going out?” asked Thomas.

“Okay,” said Keira. “But I want to wash up first.” She looked around the room. “Where’s Mike? I need my bag.”

“I’ll find him.” Thomas opened the door and went into the hallway. He spotted Michael with his face pressed against the door. “Hey Mike, I need the bag!” he called out. “What the hell are you doing?” When Michael did not answer Thomas walked down the hall towards him. “You do know those are only one way right?”

“I just found the one that’s facing the wrong way,” said Michael. “The very wrong way.”

“Really? Let me see.” Michael stepped to the side and Thomas put his eye up to the peephole.

A man was standing over a sobbing woman on her knees. His pants and underwear were down around his ankles and his shirt appeared to be unbuttoned. Thomas could not make out what he was saying but he could plainly see what was happening. The man roughly lifted the woman up by her shoulders and slapped her across the face. Thomas glimpsed her teary profile.

“Oh my god. That girl looks just like Keira.” Thomas took his eye away and looked at his friend. Michael’s lips were slightly open and his teeth were grinding back and forth. Thomas stepped out of sight of the peephole in case it happened to work both ways and leaned back against the wall. Michael moved directly in front of the door. With a quaking fist he knocked three times.

Chapter 9 coming soon.

-Please send any comments you may have to the link below