All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Ch. 15-16'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthoralmost 3 years agoAuthor

This is my shameless plug for my Patreon page (BlueDragonAuthor). If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters to post, early access chapters are available there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Anyone else get any Hateful-Eight-Samuel-Jackson-scene flashbacks? You know the scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing. I hope the next chapter doesn't skip time and it actually begins with the morning after. I want to see the girls have THAT conversation!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I'm still in love with Annabelle. If she ever progresses into a full blown bisexual, she would be my fantasy come true. My own bisexual wife enjoyed watching me when I screwed her girlfriend in front of her. She would offer words of encouragement while I did it, but not with the enthusiasm that Belle has exhibited in past chapters.

If Matthew doesn't end up married to her at the end of all this, I'll be heartbroken.

laughdruidlaughdruidalmost 3 years ago

I am so afraid that there are going to be a number of broken hearts in the BTC.

dawg997dawg997almost 3 years ago

Damn, BD. What a helluva couple of chapters!

You write so well that these people are real, not characters. And we as readers get to be flies on the wall to observe this incredible grouping of intense, real people, living their unique and special lives.

You are a master storyteller, BD. Please never stop!

amritaloveramritaloveralmost 3 years ago

Awesome work. I do not say thanks enough....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's spelled Niamh not Naimh in ireland... great story though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm confused. On page 5 of this part, you wrote "While Mari had told me the Monday morning after she'd given me her virginity that she regretted telling me so many secrets about the girls' true feelings for me", but at the end of the previous part, Mari said she wasn't a virgin. Which is it, and why wasn't anything mentioned about that in this part?

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

@anonymous asking about Mari's virginity:

It's explained in Ch. 27-28. Without spoiling too much, she was only *technically* not a virgin. So I think Matt just internally refers to it as "taking her virginity" because that's how he thinks of it. Or it was an oversight. Either interpretation works.

ChiBoy44ChiBoy44about 2 years ago

Excellent multiple chapter ( and multiple_orgasms) stories! Great Job!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

I have to agree with ScottishTexan...I love Annabelle and her relationship with Matt. The idea of them being the anchor-point for BTC is most appealing...the idea of the BTC splitting up is HEARTRENDING..

Niave is also a very nice counterpoint to all this...and SHE loves Matt with all her heart...AND she has given her anal virginity...!!

All the girls are in love with Matt...Sam IS gonna be a problem, maybe...unless she controls her jealousy...and Matt cares for her just as much. As he cares for ALL the girls...as in any "harem" story, each girl is an individual, yet an integral part of the whole, bringing something different to the table.

Alice...I feel WILL be back, and more-than-willing to participate fully...bringing more completion to the group, as before...AND SHE REALLY DOES LOVE MATTIE, TOO!!

FIVE**5**STARS...AGAIN!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super hot, as always!

But this situation doesn't feel sustainable to me. The three-way tug of war between Naimh, Belle and Sam - and Mari kind of, so really, all the girls but Zofi - something's gotta give. I just hope there isn't too much pain before things settle into a more stable configuration.

5* again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As goofy and unbelievable as this story has been so far, it's a GREAT story because you not only keep it interesting but also by how well you tell it. Not that many people on here can do that

.. Be proud!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES