The Big Tits Club Ch. 19-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She frowned at me and thumped the seat cushion beside her. "What are you doing over there? Sit down and take your pants off. This is going to be really weird if I'm the only one masturbating."

"Uhhh, I guess..." Standing up, I dropped my sweatpants and boxers, stepped out of them, and almost gingerly walked over to join her on the couch. My cock was rock hard from watching her (I still hadn't even glanced back at the movie), and it jutted out from my crotch at a steep angle while I now tried to fix my gaze on the screen. A handsome stud with a six-pack, the same guy from the first scene, walked on screen and robotically announced to nobody in particular, "Oh crap I am late," and ran out the door.

Alice, still lightly rubbing herself, glanced over at me and drawled, "You're not gonna beat off? What, have you forgotten how? Now that the BTC is taking care of all your needs?"

Embarrassed to NOT be masturbating (seriously, who would have ever thought THAT?), I wrapped my hand around my schlong and started slowly stroking. There wasn't much to inspire me at the moment; the characters were standing around talking in the lead up to the next sex scene.

While continuing to masturbate with her gaze fixed on the screen, Alice sighed and started talking. "Do you have any idea how long it's been since I had a good orgasm? Before your tongue became my E-ticket ride, I used to watch porn at Neevie's house, or sometimes Sam's. But I don't think either of them would be much interested in a girls' jilling off session at the moment. Now? You've met my Korean Baptist mom. If I stay up late enough at night, I can watch the scrambled Skinemax channel on mute and can't even let out an orgasmic squeak while praying I don't get caught. And I rarely get more than the occasional distorted tit at that."

"Uh, sorry about that," I muttered, feeling I should say something sympathetic. At the same time, I now had the image of Naimh and Alice masturbating side by side in Neevie's bedroom, and belatedly realized I was stroking my dick a little faster and a little harder.

On the TV, Mr. Handsome Six-Pack leaned down and began softly licking the girl's pussy. Alice sighed blissfully, "Okay, back to the good stuff." She bit her lip cutely and started rubbing harder.

"Mmm-hmm," I grunted, my eyes entirely on her. I'd already seen the movie a bunch of times anyway.

Feeling my gaze, Alice glanced over at me and shook her head wryly. "Face. TV. Now." Her voice brooked no dissent.

I obeyed and turned to face forward.

Shaking her head, Alice scoffed, "Fuck, this acting is ridiculous. And are you really turned on by those floatation devices bolted onto her chest?"

"I like big tits and I cannot lie," I replied to the tune of Baby Got Back.

Alice glanced down at her own chest. She wore a rock band t-shirt, a baggy thing that obscured what I knew to be an athletically trim body underneath, and she sighed regretfully. "I understand that guys like them, but they're just always in the way. I fucking stopped playing on the volleyball team because they hurt too much. How many times have I complained about having big tits?"

"A million times, give or take," I replied immediately. My memory superimposed what Alice would look like completely naked, as if her t-shirt had simply disappeared, but I shook that thought from my head immediately. "Maybe a million and a half. But we'll always be friends, even if you do happen to have boobs."

Alice chuckled and immediately reached over with her free hand to give me a fist bump. I bumped her, and she asked, "Always be friends, even if we're masturbating side-by-side to a shitty porno?"

"Always," I replied confidently with a nod.

We fist bumped again, and actually turned to look at the movie for a bit, starting to feel more comfortable about what we were doing. Despite the fact that both of us were bare butt naked below the waist, it felt like we were finally slipping back into the old buddy camaraderie we'd shared since seventh grade, and I started to believe we could put the past several weeks' estrangement behind us. Alice focused on her rubbing, I focused on my stroking, and together, we watched the Mr. Six-Pack eat out Miss Fake-Tits until she let out an overly-dramatic moan and cried out how amazing it felt for him to eat her out.

Now it was his turn, and Mr. Six-Pack sat in a chair while Miss Fake-Tits knelt in front of him and started taking his pants off. Alice's breathing was shallow and rapid, but like I said, I'd already seen the movie a bunch of times. And my gaze drifted over to Alice again.

She didn't reprimand me this time though. Her fingers were working her clit, and she muttered while staring at Miss Fake-Tits lowering her mouth around the Mr. Six-Pack's cock, "I think you might actually be bigger than the porn star."

"Uh, thanks," I replied, unsure how else to reply to the compliment.

"How many blowjobs do you think you've had in the last couple of months? A few dozen? A few hundred?"

"What?"

"I'm serious. How many?"

"Uh, I have no idea. To be honest, Belle got me past a few dozen in the first two weeks before telling the rest of you. After that, it would've been pointless to try counting."

"That many, huh?"

"Uhhh, well..." I stammered.

"Who's the best?"

"What?"

"At giving blowjobs. I mean, I know Mari seems to have no gag reflex. Neevie said she was the Blowjob Queen of the BTC."

I chuckled and nodded. "She's quite proud of it, actually."

"Bet you have her mouth around your dick as often as possible."

I shrugged. "Not THAT often. I mean, Belle still has more alone time with me than anyone else, so in terms of pure number she's still way up there. It's like 'Matty's Cumslut' doesn't want to go to sleep without a belly full of jizz. She's like a bloodhound and will go after anyone's creampie at this point. Mari even let her suck one out."

"No shit. Mari? It's always the shy ones that turn out to be the kinkiest, huh?"

"I dunno about kinkiest, but she's definitely opening my eyes to a whole new side of her."

"How 'bout Sam? She ever pull off the deep-throat she was so desperate to finish?"

"Uh, yeah actually. Said she did a lot of practicing on her toys at home to prep herself. Although to be honest, the whole deep-throat thing is a much bigger deal to her than it is to me. My favorite part is the way she looks up at me with her seductive eyes, almost as if asking for my approval."

"Neevie?"

I popped my eyebrows. "Wow, where to begin? You ask about a 'best', and for me at least, it's her. Girl has a wicked tongue. She doesn't try to deep-throat me as often as Mari or Sam, although she CAN do it. She's just so good at doing everything, it... it just blows my mind."

"She's not blowing your mind."

"Yes, she is," I contradicted with a chuckle, "WHILE she's blowing my dick."

Alice laughed. "And Zofi?"

"Zofi is..." My voice trailed off as I furrowed my eyebrows and concentrated. "To be honest, the biggest high is just that it's ZOFI. She's not experienced and she's not like a natural-born cocksucker. She doesn't seem all that interested in sucking ANY cocks at all, really, and the fact that she chooses to suck MINE just feels... special."

"I can tell. You're stroking yourself pretty good there now just thinking about it."

I blinked in surprise and realized that yes, I was jacking my shaft with some serious urgency now. Alice was rubbing herself pretty aggressively too, her eyes unfocused enough that I thought she might be imagining the BTC girls giving me blowjobs one after the other instead of watching the TV, even if her face was still pointed in that direction. And I replied quietly, "So are you."

She nodded and mumbled, "I think I'm gonna cum soon."

On screen, Mr. Six-Pack had bent Miss Fake-Tits over his desk and entered her from behind, building speed until his pelvis was slapping against her ass with each hard thrust. I saw this in the corner of my eye, my focus on Alice's enraptured face and the mounting ecstasy written across her lovely features. Even though she was a self-proclaimed tomboy who mostly eschewed makeup, she really was beautiful. As she whimpered quietly but in perfect sync with the porn star actress's overly-dramatic moans, I could tell she was getting really close to cumming. And I found myself timing my strokes to match the frantic sloshing sounds coming from her hand to better fantasize I was the one about to bring her to orgasm.

We sat on side-by-side cushions. I was close enough that I could've reached out and shoved a finger inside her, or taken over rubbing her clit, or started palming her breast, or grabbed her head so I could mash our lips together and suck her tongue into my mouth. All of those things were infinitely more appealing to me than watching a really cheesy porn video, but I knew better than to actually do any of those things. In a way, it was just like being back in the old days. I accepted whatever the girl was comfortable with and didn't stray one millimeter beyond her boundaries.

But even more to the point, this was ALICE. She'd been my best friend since seventh grade, and I'd missed her companionship far more than I'd missed her body. In hindsight, I realized that from the moment I became the BTC's collective boyfriend and the lines of physical intimacy started getting crossed, my relationships with all of the other girls had steadily deepened at the expense of my friendship with Alice. Instead of spending my time hanging out with my fist-bumping female "bro", I'd started spending my time suckling boobs and getting as many ejaculations as I could. Not that an 18-year-old boy should necessarily be blamed for this shift in priorities, but recognizing how much I'd missed her would be the first step in making things right.

I wasn't going to stop having sex with the BTC girls; let's make that clear. But between Alice and me, if the sex stuff had been getting in the way of our friendship, then it was the sex stuff that would have to go, not the friendship. Yeah, the idea of staring at her lustfully while jerking my meat and blowing my load all over my own stomach held some appeal. The idea of cramming my tongue down into her mouth, seizing hold of her hips, and slamming my sausage deep into her virgin snatch held even greater appeal. But I would gladly give up any chance of ever doing that just to have her give me a fist bump and pick up a game controller in the seat next to me.

So with that thought firmly in my mind, I turned to face the TV and let THOSE images fuel my fantasies. Miss Fake-Tits finally convulsed in orgasm, her head thrown back as she closed her eyes and howled her euphoric release, her whole body still jerking back and forth while Mr. Six-Pack pounded her all through her orgasm.

"Ah! Ah! FUCK YEAH!" Alice cried out as she shuddered in ecstasy. She reflexively grabbed my thigh with her free hand and the whole couch started shaking as she went into overdrive on herself. "I'm cumming!" she shouted, "I'm cumming!"

While Alice climaxed with Miss Fake-Tits, I was waiting for the money shot. I was well-familiar with this video, and knew that Mr. Six-Pack would keep hammering that pretty ass for another minute until she came down from her high, and he would then spin her around to press his big dick into the valley of her breasts. Sure enough, Mr. Six Pack pulled out and jammed his fat erection between those big fake tits, using the girl's own juices for lubrication as he pounded away at her cleavage. I pounded away at my own meat, my hand becoming a blur of motion while I anticipated that big cock on screen firing great wads of sperm all over the big-titted babe.

And then all of a sudden, my hand wasn't on my dick anymore. Alice had knocked it aside when she abruptly dropped her mouth onto my dick, hoovering with incredible suction while her own right hand rapidly pumped the remaining couple of inches. I was already on the verge of cumming, and despite the system shock to my brain, my dick knew what to do. It belched, blasting off within the warm, welcoming confines of Alice's mouth, detonating little bursts of cum inside her oral cavity which she drank down almost as fast as I could shoot them.

Almost.

She couldn't quite handle it all, and the very idea of shooting my sperm into my best buddy's mouth called up reserves of spunk to properly celebrate the occasion. So when she started choking and had to pull off to breathe, my dick went ahead and spat out a few extra spurts that painted Alice's poor face from forehead to chin.

As soon as I was done, I felt instantly apologetic. After all those afternoons with the girls teasing Alice about my dick going off and getting yucky sperm onto her hand or something, and I'd gone and given her a facial.

"Holy crap, Alice. I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed, reaching out to hold her head and making half-reaches toward her cum-streaked face with my fingers as if to help scrape my icky sperm off her skin, but could never quite bring myself to actually do it, so my hand kept retracting back.

But she just laughed, grinned, and scraped a glob of jizz off her eyelid so she could try and look at me with both eyes. "That was so hot," she panted.

"What?" I asked, confused. There was no way she could've meant what I thought she said. Perhaps she really meant that the temperature of my semen was too high for proper skin comfort.

She popped the finger that had scraped off the glob into her mouth and sucked on it. "It's not bad," she commented. "I mean, I don't quite get why Belle is fucking OBSESSED with swallowing every last drop she can get her mouth on, but... it's not BAD. I mean, I could get used to this."

She bent back over my lap and started sucking my schlong again.

I stared at my old friend like she'd been replaced by a space alien. And in an absolutely, completely, and utterly dumbfounded voice, I asked...

"Who ARE you?"

****

-- CHAPTER 20: Twister --

****

"I'm just saying: This is a great example of good friends telling the truth, no matter what," Mr. K said, gesturing with his fork that still had a piece of penne pasta skewered on the end. "Did it hurt at first? Yeah, totally. Did you get things worked out? Yeah, eventually. I mean, I don't know what went down between you guys, but I always knew Alice would come back into your life."

I smiled and nodded, continuing to chew my dinner rather than attempt to answer in any way that would lead Mr. K into asking for more details about what "went down" between me and Alice. I especially didn't want him to know that she "went down" on me just this afternoon.

Twice.

While Alice and I both agreed that the sex stuff had been driving a wedge between the two of us, we had definitely not come to the same conclusion as to how the resolve the problem. I'd been thinking I needed to stop objectifying her and treat her in a completely platonic manner in order to get back to "the way we were".

Alice came to the realization that you don't know what you have until it's gone. Having spent a month without getting Matty's face between her legs, she realized she actually CRAVED all the sex stuff she'd previously been bitching about. She realized she wanted a tongue wrapped around her clit as often as possible. She realized that the ONLY guy's tongue she'd want wrapped around her clit was mine. And then to her great surprise, when she saw me jacking my dick right next to her on the couch, she realized that she WANTED to feel me shooting off in her mouth.

Alice got the "urge" that Zofi said she didn't have.

And then she got the urge for me to return the favor, which I happily did.

And then she got the urge to give me a complete blowjob from start to finish, not just catch the ending.

Alice was still the same friend I'd always cared about, even if she had boobs... and even if she wanted us to go down on each other every now and again.

Full sexual intercourse? I didn't know, and I wasn't going to ask. But we both knew that if she ever decided she was ready, I wouldn't turn her down. It would simply be the next evolution in our friendship.

After Alice had gone home, I'd headed over to Belle's house to make dinner and, of course, tell her everything. I suppose there is a certain logic in two people becoming more emotionally connected after they've transitioned from platonic friends into physically-intimate friends, but the level to which I now felt comfortable exposing my innermost thoughts and feelings surprised me once I stopped to really think about it.

There's an old urban myth that if you put a frog into a pot of tepid water and then slowly heat up the pot, the frog won't jump out and will eventually boil to death. A classmate said he actually tried that experiment after catching a frog when we were in fifth grade, but the frog kept jumping out. He couldn't be sure if it was because the frog sensed the water heating up, or if the frog was simply bored and didn't want to stay in a damn pot with a human watching it. The point is: the experiment was a bust.

What I'm getting at in a roundabout way is that the urban myth kind of represented my relationship with Belle. We had always been pretty close in an adoptive siblings kind of way, enough that the entire BTC knew how close we were. I'd fallen into a protective big brother sort of role and we spent so much time together that a certain level of familiarity was inevitable. But in the same way even real brothers and sisters don't share their private thoughts, I didn't share those with Belle either. For example, Alice used to know more about my secrets than Belle did, and I was certain Mari knew more of Belle's secrets than me as well. And hell, I hadn't even known that Belle masturbated to thoughts of having sex with me until that fateful night after Holly's aborted attempt to get my virginity.

But like the frog in the pot of water, things had been gradually changing since then. The more I shared with Belle, the more comfortable I felt sharing other things. We hung out, we chatted about whatever, and certain topics became less and less taboo. At first, I had tried to hold back the way I really felt about the other BTC girls, specifically Sam and Naimh, out of fear Belle would get upset or feel jealous that I had "love" feelings for her potential rivals. After all, she had told me she was "in love" with me. And doesn't a girl who says she's "in love" with a boy want that boy to ONLY be "in love" with her in return?

And yet, "voyeur" Belle expressed no jealousy over my feelings for the others. Okay, maybe she could get a little jealous, like that apples and oranges bit when I remarked how amazing sex was with Naimh. And that's where the "boiled to death" part comes in my analogy.

I had been losing the filters I would normally put up to prevent myself from pissing her off. I was losing the fear of saying something that could potentially fuck up my relationship with possibly the most important human being in my life. What would happen if I finally said something that made her REALLY jealous? And while -I- had been losing those filters and baring my soul, it occurred to me that I didn't really know all that much more about HER than I used to.

Maybe I was just being so self-centered that I was grateful to unload things off my chest and never stopped to ask what was going through Belle's mind. Except, well, I had. She'd told me some stuff, mostly things I wanted to hear about her being totally cool with me banging the other BTC girls and how excited Matty's Cumslut was to suck out their creampies. But somehow I'd never quite gotten into her head the way she'd gotten into mine.

Just like tonight.

I'd come over here to Belle's house after Alice left, bared my soul, talked through all my confusing thoughts about not objectifying my best friend as a sexual creature and swearing that we'd always be friends, even if she happened to have boobs, and yet ending up with her going down on me and swallowing my cum for the very first time.