The Big Tits Club Ch. 19-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that I actually wanted to cum all by myself. Not when there were much better receptacles within reach. Even though it was probably Belle's or Mari's turn, I just really wanted to fuck Naimh's fucking incredible body as much as possible, especially since she was currently going down on Alice. I rubbed the redhead's ass while she waggled it against my palm. I also gave it a few healthy spanks, just for fun. And then I slotted myself in and started pounding away.

Alice's eyes glittered watching me initiate her first threesome with a girl eating her out. She held the back of Naimh's head, cramming it deeper against her crotch and started moaning MY name. "Matty... Matty..." And all the while, Naimh fucked her ass back at me with a pretty steady beat.

Mari, watching us through half-lidded eyes while Belle continued working on her, squeezed Alice's hand and mumbled questioningly, "You want him in you?"

Alice nodded in heat, giggled drunkenly, and crooked her finger to me. "Wanna come take my cherry, Matty?"

Naimh picked her head up and stopped fucking back at me. She glanced back at me, wordlessly asking if I wanted to pull out and go fuck Alice instead. But I took the Irish girl by the head and pointed her back into Alice's crotch, saying, "Not today. Not like this. For one thing, you're not on the pill, are you?"

Alice screwed up her face and shook her head. "Didn't think about that."

"As awesome as it would be, you know I'd never risk your future like that."

Alice pouted but nodded her understanding.

In the end, I pounded my way into Naimh's heavenly pussy, but with my eyes locked onto Alice the whole time. I didn't want to take her virginity in the middle of an orgy tonight, but I was perfectly happy to fantasize about spurting into her unprotected womb. Less than a minute later, I slammed forward one final time, let myself fire away, and imagined just that.

From the way Alice's eyes flashed, I think she was imagining the same thing.

When I was done spunking Naimh's snatch, Belle actually shoved me out of the way so she could flip the bigger girl over, parking the redhead on the couch and diving between her legs to get to my cum. Meanwhile, Mari took one look at my still pretty hard dick and jumped off the couch to suck me into her mouth. She bobbed up and down a few times, gave me a wink, and then pulled up to say, "I think I'm starting to like the taste of a girl's pussy on your penis."

I blinked, shrugged, and said, "You're welcome to it anytime."

Mari quickly went to work trying to revive me.

In the meantime, Alice looked over and saw Sam and Zofi scissoring on the floor. She stared at them, puzzled for a moment, as if trying to sort out the mechanics. I called over for her to come back to me. She hesitated, pointing at the girls, asking, "Are they...?"

"They're rubbing their clits together," I explained. "Sam called it 'tribbing'. You should try it sometime."

Alice's eyes got big. "Letting Neevie go down on me was one thing, but I don't think I'm quite drunk enough for THAT."

"How was it, actually? Neevie eating you out?"

Still a bit bug-eyed, Alice slowly shook her head in a daze. "Still trying to wrap my head around it."

I chuckled and said, "Come sit on MY face. Pretty sure you can wrap your head around that."

Alice grinned and came over to me, but this time she sat down facing away from me. I buzzed her asshole, making her squeak in surprise. She didn't immediately get into it the way Mari or Naimh had the first time I'd rimmed either of them, so I didn't repeat the maneuver. Instead, I focused on eating out my best friend and snaking my hands up to play with her boobs. Meanwhile, the girls started trading off blowjobs. Belle took over from Mari, her twisting hands a dead giveaway, not that she was trying to hide her identity. I ended up in at least two more mouths, although I'm not sure who, before someone finally just sat down on my re-hardened dick.

By now, the girls had all gotten at least one orgasm, and probably two or three, not that I was really keeping count. The girls didn't seem interested in trying to climax, instead swapping themselves out every minute or so. Actually, it started to get regular enough that I popped my head out of Alice's crotch and asked with a sudden burst of inspiration, "Are you guys actually using a timer?"

Sam laughed and popped into my field of vision, holding up one-minute plastic sand timer from some board game or another.

I rolled my eyes and gave myself a goal to get Alice off in less than two minutes. I had her screaming with about ten seconds to spare, although she stayed on top of my face until the next timer ran out and Belle's ultra-tight pussy sank down on me.

Once Alice rolled off me and whimpered on the floor, shuddering from orgasmic aftershocks, I decided I'd had enough of lying down. It was easy to wrap my arms around Belle's lower back and get off the floor without dislodging my dick from her tight snatch, and I planted her butt on the edge of the couch so I could really start hammering her. My little Annabelle squealed and moaned and howled her pleasure, making quite a racket. That's when Alice parked herself right next to Belle, spreading her legs apart while whining and moaning that she didn't care if she was protected or not, she just needed me deep inside her.

I was tempted, but not that tempted. Not with Belle's ultra-tight pussy wrapped around my prick. I gently told Alice not yet, focused on the petite strawberry-blonde beneath me, and did my level best to make Belle cum. The petite pixie was pretty primed up after all the Russian Roulette, so it didn't take long to set her off.

By then, Alice had grumbled and moved away. Sam took her place sitting next to Belle, showing off her flexibility by raising her knees up to her own shoulders and holding them there, feet up and pussy completely exposed. It was an easy matter to pull out of Belle, scoot a couple of feet to my left and start pounding Sam instead. And then Mari lined herself up next to Sam.

By the time I slid out of Sam and then switched over to start shoving my swollen schlong into Mari, Belle had recovered and gotten out of her seat. Naimh took her spot, likewise folding herself in half by raising her legs all the way up. Belle and Zofi wound up in the loveseat, the two self-professed voyeurs rubbing each other while watching me alternate back and forth between Mari, Sam, and Naimh. And that's when Alice in the armchair started waggling the one-minute sand timer and calling "Switch!" every time it ran out.

We actually only made it through two full rounds before Naimh got up and went to talk to Belle. I had switched over to Mari by then and didn't pay much attention, at least not until she returned a couple of minutes later while I was still fucking Sam. But instead of getting back into position, the redhead parked herself on all fours, waggling her ass at me. I was happy to step over and slam it into her soaking wet snatch from behind, but when she set her chest against the backrest and reached around to spread her own asscheeks for me, that's when I noticed the way her crinkled anus was glistening.

"Holy crap, you lubed?" I exclaimed in surprise.

"Merry Christmas!" Naimh laughed.

I didn't hesitate. I pulled out my dick, notched it at the Irish redhead's sphincter, and started pushing.

"Ohmigawwwwwddd..." she grunted at the penetration, her head popping up while the hands she had braced atop the couch's backrest clenched and turned white-knuckled.

"Holy shit!" Belle squealed. "She's actually taking it."

"Were you not LISTENING when they did this in Tahoe?" Mari asked, completely unruffled by the sight.

"That was different. His dick looks HUGE in her little asshole," Belle squealed. "Can you imagine him trying to do that to ME?!?"

"Well, I'm certainly imagining it NOW," Mari deadpanned.

"That thing ain't NEVER going near my anus," Alice stated emphatically, her face rather pale. In a concerned voice, she asked, "You okay, Neevie?"

"Uh-huh..." she groaned, straining a bit as her anal chute stretched to accommodate me. But she exhaled, relaxed her ass a bit, and added, "Deeper, please, Matty. Deeper. Fuck my arse!"

Drunk and delirious, I nodded and didn't think too hard about it. Naimh's asshole felt fucking GOOD and I wanted to feel it ALL. So I thrust as hard as I could, pulled back, and thrust again, reveling in the redhead's screams as I royally reamed out her rectum. Fucking the busty Irish teenager's pussy was incredible and had me lying awake at night revisiting fond memories of the times we'd already had, but fucking her tight "arse" was just on another level of amazing.

Groaning gutturally, Naimh tried to hold on for dear life as I laid down the lumber and really ravaged her ass. She howled and yelped and bucked her butt back at me. Bracing her boobs against the backrest, she reached back with her right hand and rubbed her own clit. And faster than I would've thought, she started screaming in orgasmic ecstasy, "Matty! Matty! MAAAATTTTTYYYY!!!"

Naimh thrashed and moaned all through her climax, howling constantly until her voice petered out and she ultimately collapsed, completely worn out.

I was close to joining her, but not quite. Switching pussies every minute feels nice, but the downtime in-between kept setting me back. As great as Naimh's asshole had felt, I wasn't there yet, and for a second, I thought about just sodomizing the shit out of her (not literally) whether she had the strength to fuck back or not.

That's when Sam landed on the couch beside us, bent over and braced against the backrest the same way Naimh had been. "My turn?" she asked coquettishly. "I've been training myself with butt plugs since Tahoe."

I glanced over as she reached back and spread her buttcheeks, revealing a freshly lubed anus glistening in the light. With a grin, I replied, "Um, yes please!" I pulled out of Naimh, pausing for a moment to admire the redhead's gaping wide anus, and couldn't help but push back in for a second it looked so welcoming. But then I finally pulled all the way out and shifted over.

Sam giggled excitedly as I notched my cockhead at her backdoor and started to press inside. As promised, entry into the busty blonde's asshole was a LOT easier than the first time in Tahoe had been. I actually slid all the way in on that initial thrust, bottoming out right away, and looked up at her in surprise. I wasn't the only one shocked, either.

"Holy shit!" Belle squealed. "That went in so easy!"

"It certainly didn't SOUND easy when they did this in Tahoe," Mari commented. "It actually sounded really painful."

"Yeah, those were the noises that made me realize I am NEVER doing this with him," Belle swore.

"I have to admit though, the noises Neevie made when she had those crazy orgasms DID make me wonder... a little bit..." Alice remarked, spacing out for a second. Then she focused again on the scene in front of her. "Sam, how did you DO that?"

"Told you," the blonde muttered, eyes narrowed as she concentrated on the sensations, sweat beading on her forehead. "I've been training my arse for this moment since Tahoe."

I supposed it shouldn't have been such a surprise. I've told you Sam was driven, and when she made up her mind, there was nothing that could stand in her way. Presently, I found her grinning back at me, quite proud of herself.

"Fuck my arse, lover," she crooned invitingly.

I was only too happy to do so.

Sam howled and wailed like a porn star who'd popped an e-tab. I pounded that ass like there was no tomorrow, banging my pelvis off her bubble butt over and again. She pushed herself upright, hands planted on the backrest and elbows locked while I held her hips and hammered the hell out of her.

"Fuck me! Harder, baby! So deep! So good! I love it, baby! Fuck me!"

"I'm fucking you," I grunted in return. "I'm fucking you!"

"Fuck my arse! Fuck my teeny tiny arse! Oh I love it so much! Fuck my arse! Fuck my arse! Fuck my arse!" the busty and apparently bisexual bottle-blonde beauty moaned beneath me. "Fuu-uu-uuuuu-uu-uuuuuuuccckkkk Meeeeeeee!!!"

I fucked her. I really, really fucked her. I fucked that tight "arse"until I literally couldn't fuck it anymore. Because as much as I wanted this moment to last forever, in the end I finally ran out of control and started spewing thick gobs of cum into the deepest reaches of her rectum where the sun would never shine.

"SAAAM! SAAAAM! FUUUUUUUUCCCCK!!!" I howled while ejecting every drop I had left deep into her bowels.

"MAAAAAAATTTTTTTYYYYYY!!!!" she howled right back, quaking in orgasm beneath my heaving body.

Exhausted, I collapsed against Sam's back, which buckled her knees and elbows so that she crashed face-first against the backrest. I cuddled her closely for a minute, almost drooling on her shoulder before I regained enough strength to roll off. Sam remained hunched over for another minute or so, but then she abruptly squeaked, her eyes flew WIDE open, and her mouth gaped open in utter shock.

"Belle!" Zofi screeched. "That's dribbling out of her ASS!"

"Mmph! Mmph! Mmph!" Belle's answer was muffled while she kept slurping my jizz as I leaked from Sam's lewdly-stretched anus.

Naimh looked a little shocked.

Mari looked a little curious.

Alice was laughing so hard she tipped over.

Sam just started grinning, and even rubbed her ass against Belle's face a bit before curling a finger to me. Together, we made out like the happily sated lovers we were until Belle finished hoovering out my jism.

Zofi gawked goggle-eyed at the petite strawberry-blonde. "Well I WAS gonna ask you to go down on me, but you'd better go clean up your face and like, use mouthwash before you go anywhere near me."

****

At that point, I was pretty ready to call it a night. I'd cum in Alice's mouth before dinner, I'd spunked in Naimh's pussy after naked Twister, and I'd blasted another load into the depth of Sam's rectum just now. And Sam hadn't slipped me any of her dad's E.D. pills this time. But when I decided it was time to take a shower, both Zofi and Alice decided to join me, claiming that as the only two remaining virgins they didn't get as much time with me as the others.

My bathroom fortunately had a larger-than-standard sized shower, big enough to fit three people, albeit a little snugly. I had tons of fun soaping up the girls' bodies, making sure their tits were squeaky clean, and even knelt down to do taste tests of the insides of their pussies to check for soap residue. Nobody had an orgasm, but I think we all realized more co-ed showers would be in our future.

I did get hard again though, and while we were drying off, Alice started making out with me and jacked my new erection while she led me over to my bed. Still rather drunk and delirious, I just sort of went with it right up until the point that we were French kissing pretty hot and heavy atop my bed and she started sliding her wet pussy up and down my dick, riding it like a rail. Once, though, she slid back far enough that my mushroom head nestled into the gap between her labia, seemingly quite on purpose, and that's when I reached down to grab her hips and keep her pinned down.

"Not yet," I cautioned. "Not like this."

"I don't care about having some special night," she complained. "I don't mind that all our friends are here and I'm getting one-sixth of your attention. I'm ready, Matty. I want you. I want it NOW."

"Tell me again when you haven't downed like eight cocktails in a night. Tell me again when you're on the pill. I'm sorry, Alice, we can't do this tonight."

She knew I was right. Mother's admonishments to make sure the girl was protected were ringing in the back of my head, and from the look on her face I knew her own mother's warnings were ringing in the back of hers. But I could see the lust in her eyes and the cravings in her expression, the alcohol dulling her inhibitions and sense of reason. She kissed me again, and in hindsight I think she did so in an attempt to distract me. And then without word or warning or request, she elevated her body, notched my cockhead at the entrance to her pussy, and started to sink down.

Perhaps my experience with Sam had taught me to expect such a maneuver, and the instant she put my cockhead into position I twisted my hips and rolled us over. A second later I backed away and got off the bed entirely. And that's when Alice got MAD.

"What the FUCK, Matty! You're supposed to be my best friend!"

"I AM your best friend! And I care about you too much to let you risk this!"

But Alice wasn't having it, and after about a minute of arguing she got angry enough to stomp out the door in a rage. Zofi had been in the room the whole time, and with a towel wrapped around her torso she stepped up to hug me from behind, kiss my shoulder, and set her cheek against mine.

"You did the right thing," she told me. "It's one of the reasons why I love you."

I blinked in surprise. "Wait, what?"

Zofi giggled and clarified, "I'm not IN love with you. I'm saying it the same way everyone else does when they say how much we appreciate you being you. For years we've all known we could trust you with our bodies, trust you with our emotions, and trust that you always had our best interests at heart. You think six girls like us kept you around this long just because of your swimming pool? Why do you think four of us stayed virgins? Why do you think Sam stopped even dating other guys? Or Neevie never dating anyone since her arrival? Even if we didn't always want to admit it to ourselves, we've always known we'd eventually start having sex with you when the time was right. Even me."

I arched an eyebrow and twisted slightly to face her, suddenly quite interested. "When?"

Zofi giggled, kissed my lips, and hugged me close from behind. She whispered into my ear, "We're not there yet, darling."

And then like a ghost, she slipped away.

****

It was only when I returned to the family room that I realized how badly we'd messed up planning the day's activities. While Belle had simply walked over from next door, the other five girls had all driven here so we could take my van to the movie theatre together. Even Sam had driven herself here last night. That meant I had six drunken girls in my house with five vehicles parked nearby, and the same sense of responsibility that had prevented me from taking Alice's cherry now prevented me from letting any of them drive home.

Logic told me I would have to keep them here overnight and let them sleep it off. Logic also told me that would be a one-way ticket to hell when all their parents discovered the girls had spent the night at my house because their darling little angels were too drunk to drive after a night of debauchery and hedonism. I started trying to rationalize my way out of the situation, not an easy thing to do when I was also still rather drunk myself. But at least I didn't smell like sex anymore.

Not smelling like sex is what actually gave me the idea for the girls to all get cleaned up. Arriving home a little tipsy could be explained away as high school seniors being high school seniors, so long as they didn't smell like the one teenage boy in the BTC had been pounding their pussy (or ass) all night. I got a bunch of extra towels, Sam took Naimh into Mother's bathroom to shower, and Belle took Mari into mine. And in less than 30 minutes I at least had five semi-conscious girls dressed in their day clothes.

Yes, I said five, not six. Even after taking a shower, the amount of alcohol Belle drank had hit her pretty hard. She passed out in the armchair after getting dressed, completely out like a light. Well, listening to me, Sam, and Zofi talking while trying to figure a way out of the mess may have also had something to do with it.