All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Ch. 21-22'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Timsandtoms69Timsandtoms69almost 3 years ago

This story is an instant classic. Can’t wait to read it for the third time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonder how this will change the equation now? With childhood friend sleeping over and red-head being more open, it looks like it's in the home stretch or something

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthoralmost 3 years agoAuthor

For anyone who can't wait, the complete first draft of The Big Tits Club will finish posting on my Patreon this week (BlueDragonAuthor).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can you bring Holly back to hookup with him and/or the group?

The story is great btw! It’d be fun to have more people (guys or girls) join in the group sex for just a one off to change things up.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I understand the argument Belle was making because she's looking for the lifelong relationship, even if it's friends with benefits and not marriage. But it doesn't change the fact that I'm not happy about it. 😕

SweboSweboalmost 3 years ago

"Ditto"

That's hilarious.

This story is really well done, so far. I normally refrain from commenting until the end, but I'm quite impressed with how you're adding depth to each character along with the rising eroticism. Harem stories are prone to the opposite, usually. Great work

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthoralmost 3 years agoAuthor

Yes, Holly and Matty have some unfinished business to attend to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Weird stuff going on with Matt's mom and Belle's "Daddy". Will things get more complicated?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The premise puts things at weird odds often times. Like you were forced to basically hand wave away scoundrel behaviour at Tahoe and with this setup unless you can work out a like "steady and side" arrangement this works directly against the tension with Sam and to a degree belle (you've written out the possibility but I don't buy it you can at any time write her back into contention, because she wants to date the boy next door. Alice and zofi have unfinished business, as well. I've enjoyed it well enough, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well I have to say this. The "chapters" are well written for the most part. The character development makes sense. The whole Sam being possessive and then going eh whatever is a little nuts. Mari and Neevie are my favorite BTC girls by far. Something about Latinas and redheads. Keep up doing what you are doing. And I think everyone is assuming it's Belle's dad at this point, but I don't know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I see trouble ahead" - as someone once sang

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Never commented on anything here before. But this series is impressive. I have to. Amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The fact that I have read all 22 chapters of the story shows you that I am all in on the tale, and I maybe thought there would be more chapters. That said, as one commenter noted, you have a lot of loose ends that inquiring minds would like to see you tie up. A "BTC Goes to College?" Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your writing is obnoxious

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 2 years ago

Holy mackeral, I also usually wait until the end of a story to comment, but your writing skills are so incredibly good that I simply couldn't help but say so. How is it that you aren't selling books by the millions? Your way with words and character development are amazing. The thoughts and hopes and dreams mixed with the angst of being a teenager add life to each actor. As good a story as any I've ever read. Thank you for sharing.❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope that they break up, and he ends with Belle, lol

But that won't happen. Remember what he said at the start of the story? They won't end up together.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Neevie is the best choice...

OpenWordsOpenWordsabout 2 years ago

Gd it... Belle better end up as a part of the permanent poly relationship!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

"Your writing is obnoxious"....??!!...from (8) months ago....who is THAT person, and why was it posted 'anonymously'? Such a waste.

Holly...was left as a 'hanger'...I think we all know she WILL be back at some point, as a welcome addition to the group (and NOT in a peripheral manner, I hope!)

Belle....seems to me she is probably the most realistic and practical of the girls, having known Matt all his life and being his 'little sister'; she IS STILL in the long-term running for marrying Matt, she is letting that 'line run out' so he (and the others) will realize what is best for all of them.

Sam..."too busy" for a real relationship...that would fall apart because her personality would WRECK it...too involved in all that other stuff. AND, she really does need to focus on her medical degree, establish HERSELF as her own person, with the BTC's assistance thru' it all...and still get some "MATTY" on the side.

Alice is the best friend, behind Belle...she supports Matt, he supports her...

Zofi...we will see there, but she is pretty stable from my POV...

Mari is good too;

All-in-all, I am hoping for an excellent outcome for all of them; **maybe Matt's mom...??**

Five**5**Stars...out-of-this-world story, is definitely my favorite, or one of them!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just wanted to say that I honestly love this story, I would say definitely top 5 that I have read on this site. Can't wait to see how the rest of the story plays out. Thank you for sharing this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Just wow. I was starting - just starting, mind you - to think things were getting a bit samey - that was during the round-robin at the end of chapter 21 - and then, later on the same frigging page, starts the conversation that's going to send the story in a whole new direction. Nice work!

5*, as always.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Is there a special page where we can record our predictions for who we think Matthew ends up with? Just when I think I know who she is, you throw us a curve ball. First, I was sure Belle was the obvious choice. Then she evolved away from it. Now, Naimh appears to have taken priority. And you have demonstrated a proclivity for subverting our expectations. So a prediction page seems appropriate. I see 8 potential scenarios. One for each of the girls, one for a polyamory, and one for no connection with any of them. That would feel totally tragic.

Come on, build a linked page, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES