All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Ch. 23-24'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ahh a carnival date... remember those pre-pandemic days? Also, those awkward mom questions when you're on a double date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best series ever. I look forward to Holly joining in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story a lot which is why it pisses me off. The characterisation of Matty and Belle's relationship in particular. Matty being Niamh's boyfriend feels forced when previously it was being set up that the one he truly *loves* is Belle. He even said so to her face! Is Matty just a flake and a liar then? Or was Sam right, that his love depends on what the girls do for him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Starting to lose its way. Need to change it up at little. Surprise us.

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

Another great chapter. I especially like how you are addressing the difference between how people imagine their life and what actually makes people happy, their unknown desires.

Matti/ Belle being a case in point, how Matt said he loved his Annabelle (recent self realization in his life) but he had also always talked about his feelings for Naimh, different kinds of love can be confusing to anyone, especially new adults. A recent chapter talked about how Belle would imagine her relationship with Matt before they got together but that was before she found out how much she loved watching others and cleaning Matt's cum out of the other girls. Her previous daydreams certainly don't match what she has discovered about herself.

People are constantly growing, changing, especially with their first steps as adults. The fact that things are changing rapidly or they are taking deeper looks to better identify what they want is not a bad thing. Ex: Zofi seems more and more to be more gay than bi/straight and coming to grips with that vs her parents and upbringing.

Sam seems to be similar to Matt's mom. Maybe she will realize that the traditional family isn't for her and be a high power career woman. As those Sam /mom talks have continued Sam also seems to be less controlling/jealous. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not.

They are all trying to find out what they really want and need to be happy vs prior daydreams or what they were told they should want. This depth is a large part of what makes this series great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Opinion

I’d like to see the story focus on Mari and Alice for awhile

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I really liked how Annabelle moved in after Matthew's mom gave her a key. 🔑 I'm also enjoying mom's tacit approval for Matthew having girls over for sex. I'm still waiting to see where mom's relationship with Sam is going. If I didn't know better, I would think that Sam is playing a long term game plan for marriage. It seems like that mom has always favored Sam and sees her as potential daughter-in-law material. Annabelle remains my personal favorite because she's always been Matthew's enabler. She deserves to be the one who gets the most happiness for herself in the end. She's been the most caring, giving and loving girl in the whole BTC. Alice is running a close second place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, these chapters were super hot. I loved the tribbing.

Nexte100Nexte100over 2 years ago

Calling it now - this ends with him exclusive with Annabelle, or all six of them as a legit romantic harem. B is fucking savvy. Feel like she's playing the entire group, and her game is a LONG game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too much anal, I rated all your others 5

Sak77Sak77over 2 years ago
Suspension of disbelief

Okay, when last we checked it was still winter, yes? But even if it were SPRING, wearing Daisy Dukes to the Santa Cruz boardwalk is begging for frostbite! LOL I love Santa Cruz, but it gets COLD there up until June or so. Although I guess since our cast of characters lives in San Francisco, pretty much everywhere else in California is going to be warm, except for maybe Yosemite or Eureka, lol.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Naihm would be the primary girlfriend/wife...

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

This is SERIOUSLY a Polyamory story...ALL the girls belong to Matt, whether they want to or not!! As others have pointed out, all of the group are maturing/growing/evolving into a FAMILY unit; I really see Belle as the 1st wife, Niamh 2nd, the rest of them fall in line somewhere...just gotta see how it evolves.

Sam is gonna be a doctor, she has to FOCUS on that! No question there, and Beverly (mom?) is helping her with that decision. Still, is an excellent girlfriend!

Zofi is still an enigma...I personally think her bisexuality is STRONG (like 'The Force') and she is really going to expand like an exploding constellation when she finally gets Matt's dick in her. I see her being at least as sexual as Niamh in her drives...she is gonna love ANAL (to the chagrin of some of you other readers!! Ha, ha,ha!! Ppphhhtttttt!!)

On to the next chapter...**t** Stars for this one!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Oh, yeah, I have another comment, specifically about Niamh & het parents...Dad, specifically...

I attended high school in S America, in the '70's...oil field kid & all that...girl named Leslie, a year younger than me, & I WAS TRULY TAKEN WITH HER...a Scottish lass like Niamh...except dirty blonde and LOVELY...sweet and sassy. Bbbuuutttttt...her dad was like Niamh's daddy..."She is too young to have a boyfriend!" I even was going to try to get my Scottish step-dad to go talk to him, take me along...reassure him I would be respectful of Leslie...

Needless to say, it NEVER happened; Leslie was too afraid to even let me meet him...just admired her from a distance 'til I graduated and moved back to the States...no idea what happened to her...

Scottish girl(s)...😰😱😍

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Plenty of anal . Niamh is Irish . Girls don'r care about weather when wearing daisy dukes .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"Something tickled my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

"Mmph!" somebody grunted, and as I sat up, I realized I'd just shoved my dick an inch into a girl's throat. She gagged a little but didn't quite pull her head off. Continuing to suck my mushroom head and twisting her hands around the base of my cock, she pumped them together up and down the length of my shaft until she recovered enough to push her face back down.

My eyes fluttered for a brief second, giving me just enough time to see the strawberry-blonde head bobbing up and down in my lap. Belle looked up at me, her pale green eyes piercing in their gaze as she recognized I'd awakened. And she stopped to smile around a mouthful of meat while continuing to pump my shaft with both hands."

Seriously? Again? This is at least the third time you've written nearly this exaxlct same scenario almost word for word. It's getting ridiculous. I know it's smut but I would have thought you'd at least put a bit of care into your work instead of just lazily copy/pasting the same paragraphs and changing a few adjectives.

You have a Patreon yeah? So people actually PAY money to read your stuff? And this is the level of quality you put out? Sounds like a rip off to me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thanks for sharing all your writing talents with us. I like so many things that you write about. So lusty and freaky. All the romance works really well too. It sneaks up on me . Please keep writing!

Also... as another commenter has written, you have added this passage now for the third time. This is a turn off to your readers.

"Something tickled my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

"Mmph!" somebody grunted, and as I sat up, I realized I'd just shoved my dick an inch into a girl's throat.... " and it continues.

SandorSandorSandorSandorabout 2 months ago

His girlfriend has the BEST ideas....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
7874 Followers
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES