All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Ch. 25-26'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthoralmost 3 years agoAuthor

For anyone who can’t wait, the complete story through Chapter 58 is now available on my Patreon page (BlueDragonAuthor).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lotsa talk between friends, plus that ending... TRIGGERED much

Smells like a backstory coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait to see what is truly bubbling with that thing with Sam and Matt's mom. I think I have an inkling, and I expect some emotional drama. So far, loving it!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Okay, so way back when, when Mari was confessing all of the BTC secrets to Matthew, she confessed that she really wasn't a virgin. Go back to that episode and read my comments way back then. I expressly said that Mari had probably been raped, but continued to claim to everyone, her best friend Annabelle included, that she was still a virgin because Matthew was the first guy that she had willingly had sex with. I voiced my opinion on the very next installment that I was bothered by the fact that we were not given more information about that non sequitur. The time has come, the walrus said, to talk of many things.....

Now, addressing the relationship between Annabelle and Matthew. I have been [fist pump] Team Belle from day one. And hearing Mari specifically addressing their relationship by naming all of the specific reasons why they are so perfect for each other just made it so real for me. Mari parroting word for word everything I have said in the past nailed it. I certainly get Annabelle's POV and her uncertainty. She doesn't want to live the rest of her life wondering "what if". I get it. But it's the same stupid ignorant argument that impacted me negatively in my real life. My high school crush didn't give me a chance for the same reasons Annabelle gives here. After we graduated, she never ever attended any of our class reunions....until our 40th. She showed up to that one out of the blue for the first time. I saw her on the other side of the room but didn't expect her to be there, which contributed to my lack of immediate recognition. But the thought that crossed my mind as I observed her body language was "I should have been married to THAT girl". And then she turned to face me and recognition hit me like a freaking Freight Train. "Are you kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me!?!?!? FUCK ME!!!!" I may have only been 14 years old when I met my soul mate. And unfortunately, she never reciprocated my feelings. But don't give me any crap about teenagers are too young to know what true love is. I certainly knew and 40 years of no communication and total absence of proximity didn't change a damn thing. My soul is bound to her forever. I don't want it to be, but it is what it is.

Annabelle destroyed her own argument with the following statement:

"Matty..." Belle intoned with a musical giggle. "You don't even have to ask. I love you... and as far as men go, I love ONLY you. My love for you consumes me from the inside, from deep within the essence of my very being."

That's proof positive right there that she doesn't need to screw any other guys to figure out what love is. She's already staring it right in the face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Go team Bella

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm super glad that we are going to find out more about Mari's "not a virgin" story from earlier in the series, but I have a feeling this is going to take a distinctively "Book of David" turn. Either way I'm fully enthralled with your writing. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Team Belle! I seriously don’t see how Matt does not end up with Belle when this is all over (if he ends with just 1 woman). They fit so perfectly. I’m not one to normally care but I’m now fully invested into the 2 of them

raraewriterraraewriteralmost 3 years ago

Agree with the Scotsman from Texas and must now go to your patreon.com account. Great story line, but difficult second guessing the story line. For that I find it clever. I hope readers find my works half as intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is there more after Chapt 26? Seems to come to an abrupt end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You could write a damn master class in writing human emotion. Like between this and OSL I am constantly blown away by your ability to have these characters in a very unique scenario have dialogue which is both compelling and feels real to bring emotion to every scene. Damn good job

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Uh, oh!! Now Mari is gonna let it all out, just from a simple, yet deep comment from Matt about her 'sexual condition'...something HAS happened to Mari that she has sublimated...

Belle...is making excuses...However, she is making valid points about their relationship, but will end up with Matt somehow (as will ALL THE BTC GIRLS!) This group has bonded too deeply, even the still virgins Alice and Zofia...

The emotional depth of this story is what has risen it above many of the other stories I have read here, glad I found it (it found me??!!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES