All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Ch. 37-38'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Yeah, Matthew is an idiot. That 'familial love' that he feels for Annabelle is the real thing. If she feels like family to you already, then she's the one. You can lie to yourself as much as you want to by just blowing it off as "she's the little sister that I never had. " That's you just trying to justify wanting have your cake and eat it too. Instead of accepting the bond between you, you're making excuses to keep a wall built up and separate you so that you can justify trying to get those same feelings for someone else.

It's called DENIAL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is still one of the best stories on Lit, but I feel it's dragging on a bit at the moment. Now we get 6 one week "relationships". I hope other guys will get involved to break the MFFFFFF dynamics. Plus a bit of competition for Matt, the girls have to deal with all the competion now. It's been excellent but gets a bit repetitive at this point.

In the long run, I think Belle (too obsessed), Neevie (Conor will show up again), and Sam (career girl) will not end up with Matt, but Alice. They have fun together without making things complicated. We'll see. I'm checking LIt almost daily for new chapters. All in all, great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very very good. Please don't add another dude inside the circle, though. Pregnancy scare, new girl, Matt's mom... I'd prefer any of those as sources of drama/conflict to another guy entering the picture. This is a harem fantasy, after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another amazing chapter. I think the dynamic of series itself is good the way it is and changing it significantly (ie. introducing new characters into the sexual dynamic) could throw off the magic as it currently exists.

I'm excited to see where things go with these weekly changeups, but it almost seems exploitative to have all these girls competing for this one, admittedly unimpressive, reader stand-in. But you haven't let me down yet, and I don't think you will now.

It's weird, cause I've been Team Belle this whole time, because they have so much history together, and a really intimate dynamic, but she seemed kind of... unhinged in this chapter. I'm willing to forgive it, but it seemed really out of character, even if it was somewhat justifiable.

Anyways, I'm starting to think Matt should end up with Sam. Their relationship is clearly the healthiest-- they're not codependent in the slightest, but they clearly care about each other deeply and support one another.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to the next chapter of this phoenomenal series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FFS when is someone going to tell these teens that polyamory is a thing that people do? They’re already doing it! Cut the tension and just have them all commit to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay, even though Alice is described as a total babe, I’m also getting some seriously egg vibes from that direction. Gay trans men aren’t an unheard of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Add the mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent installment. Bravo. I think the tension you created with the sex hiatus was perfect. Pushing up against boundaries and exploring them (even if they're temporary and artificial) is good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At this point, I find that I like Zofi the best as a partner for Matt. I know there is no apparent path and it would change a lot of the story for it to ever happen but I see their relationship as being the healthiest, most mature and as having the most mutual trust and respect.

Second would be a tie between Mari and Sam, both have a lot of potential and obviously trust and respect him in their own ways and the main thing that I see stopping them from getting to the level of Zofi is their own issues and insecurities which are not unexpected for those ladies.

I used to like Belle and Alice a lot each but over the last probably dozen or so chapters they've each been dropping and seeming to care less about him and more just using him.

Naimh, is a great character and adds a lot to the story I have never much liked as a match for Matt, she's too sexual and not mature enough and not nearly introspective enough to truly love anyone else as she doesn't even know herself. Also, I think she perhaps belongs with Conor.

Currently my favorite options for an outcome are either Matt finding someone else and winding up with them but remaining trusted platonic friends with the BTC or else some threeway relationship with Zofi and Sam. I feel like the rest need monogamy for their own sakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly, was close to quitting the series after this chapter. The emotional reactions occurring aren't realistic. Everything suddenly became toxic and manipulative, and the supportive main character started becoming a douche. Frankly, a BTC type group would have fractured at this point, and him playing all sides and going back on expressions of affection after taking so many of the girls' virginity is making him an ass. His supposedly magic cock isn't going to start making them surrender their self respect en masse.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

In many ways, I think you are writing the immature Matty really rather well. It's clear that all of the girls want him. You've telegraphed Zofi and Alice being together, but having Matty's babies and it's clear that the other 4 are all in love with him and probably would share him as a harem.

So the issue is Matty, he's not realised he loves them all (you never love any person the same way as another), but he also needs to grow up and become a man and tell them all that as selfish as it sounds he wants ALL of them and all of them forever, not one over the other. Ironically you're telegraphing this via his mother :)

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Newbie just said it all, what some of the other comments here are alluding to-THEY ALL ARE IN LOVE, WITH MATT, AND WITH EACH OTHER!! Polyamory is possible, with the right group, which this appears to be!! "All For One, And One For All!!" is an excellent description of how this band relates to each other, and to the world around them.

Challenge or No...each of the group, in their own way, has matured and grown onto the relationship they are reflecting now; they are BOUND TOGETHER, FOREVER, regardless of where they end up in the future, and/or with whom!! "IMHO"-this group is not going to split up, ever again! But, just an opinion...not my story...

Five**5**Stars...Well Done!!

P.S. Mom ( Beverly) should be next, included in the group, ACTIVELY SO!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Instead of calling this "The Big Tits Club" it should be called "How to be Pussy Whipped"

Once he was given the "It's our way or the highway" ultimatum, especially when it was ok for all the girls to get off, he should have taken the highway. The first time they saw him chatting up another girl at school, their tune would have changed.

At the start of the story, he didn't ask for pussy, they took his dick

It was time to take it back.

IMO

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

Many of you " experts " on how Matty should be acting and how this should be developing .As though things aren't /weren't going well . Well since this is an impossible fictional story . Things are doing better , much better than anything in real life could possibly . For the girls and Matty both . There is no woulda , coulda , shoulda . They are all at higher levels of sex and , love and fullfillment than any of them could dream of . None of us could or will experience anything even close to this . One guy said the emotional eactions are unrealistic . He wouldn't know . And he doesn't have a story to write .

This story is epic and well written .

Fantastic work BDA .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Polyamory’s complicated. Well done, Author, for showing that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES