All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Ch. 43-44'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You don’t apply for acceptance into a program when you apply for acceptance into a college. Matt had to apply and be accepted and accept entrance into Cal first. After he is there at least one term, he may apply for admission into one of the engineering majors.

You write the sex well, but it’s just grown boring. It plateaued when he took Alice’s virginity; there’s nothing left to achieve, and so it just seems to drag endlessly on. Right now I find myself skimming the sex for the meager plot details in each chapter. I find myself wishing that there were an encounter with Beverly ahead, even while I know that there won’t be. Holly didn’t add much. Now she’s just one more loose end to tie tie up before we get to the end.

This is still an ambitious series with a lot of great smut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You didn’t specify where Sam was going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looks like drama time!

(Reminder to not drink in excess)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A bit of an extreme chapter, both sex-wise as story-wise. My guess is that the BTC breaks up now. And it was about time, there were no new angles to explore. Time for Matty to get jealous while some of the girls hit it off with other guys. Mari - Gerald is a sure thing. 14 chapters left to wrap it up. I hope it gets a proper ending. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great finish to this chapter. It was getting slightly stale but this changes the dimensions some what.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

There are a couple of things that I want to compliment you on. I'm still reading this because even though your orgies are repetitive and boring, you have kept narcotics and tobacco out of the story. The underage drinking is slightly troublesome, but then again I grew up in the gap where the legal age to buy alcohol was lowered to 18 for several years. It had already been legal for a little more than a year when I turned 18. So throughput your story, the alcohol was only abused excessively a couple of times, including this chapter. And correctly so, you wrote in negative consequences that shows it in a bad way. It's good that you aren't glorifying it or portraying it as normal.

-

Thank you for your apparent position on these matters.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

To the anonymous reader who wrote:

You write the sex well, but it’s just grown boring. It plateaued when he took Alice’s virginity...

-

THANK YOU!!!! I was really feeling like I was the only one that was fast forwarding through the orchestra. I'm so glad that I'm not alone! 👌 👍

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 2 years ago

The sex has become a bit repetitive - also, if it comes to " fairness", then Matty damn well ought to allow the girls to ream him anally with the strap-on! What's good for the goose...

Yes, Beverly is overdue an incestuous encounter with her son and, even, a threesome with Matty and Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I binged the entire series and caught up in 3 days. Wow… gotta hand it to Bluedragonauthor for another crackling series. A few takeaways and feedback:

- appreciate the effort to keep the plot grounded in the turn-of-the-millennium era, the nostalgia factor plays very well. I’m assuming there’s room for a present day epilogue at the end?

- the smut is starting to drag a bit, to be honest. I too find myself skipping the orgies to get to the plot twists. The one-on-one stuff works fine though, since it usually comes with come character development.

- Holly seems underused as a character, but I understand her role as the catalyst to bring all the simmering BTC drama into a boil. Still I wouldn’t mind a little deeper exploration of how she leads Matty astray before we get this chapter’s drama.

- the dynamics between the BTC girls seem similar to the harem in the John Billionaire series, and I kept imagining Sam as a younger version of Taylor Brinn. Tell me I’m wrong…?

Thanks for a great story. Can’t wait to see how this plays out.

- Harry L.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It has gotten to the point where in an effort to outdo yourself the sex is over the top. I skimmed over the majority of it, and I'm here to get my rocks off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the reason why some of us are skipping some of the orgy stuff lately is that there aren't many character moments in them. All the positional descriptions, even with the occasional witty aside from the narrator, kind of feel rote.

But as ever the character work and the overall direction of the story seems good to me. The drama feels earned

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey BDA, the sex parts in your stories are just fine. They are every bit as valid as the characters and story. . I think the literary geniuses that say that crap forgot this site is called. LITEROTICA! Love Ithose people who say I skip all the sex parts in a story where sex is a main component. You're the Ovidie of literotica!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

For the anonymous person who commented:

Hey BDA, the sex parts in your stories are just fine. They are every bit as valid as the characters and story. . I think the literary geniuses that say that crap forgot this site is called. LITEROTICA!

-

First off, since you chose to HIDE by making your comments anonymously, your opinion isn't worth spit. Man up and earn some respect.

Secondly, you need to check out Websters Dictionary and learn what the real definition of EROTIC is. A blatant description of the act of sexual congress is NOT eroticism. If all you're wanting to do is jerk yourself off, then you want to be reading smut.

Third, the multiple comments about the sex scenes becoming repetitive and boring are extremely accurate.

-

Just to educate your ignorant ass, eroticism has everything to do with the story as a whole. Any sex scenes within the story are only the icing on the cake. I hope that you learn something from my VALID comment.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Yep, all the boozin' on this trip has led to the loosening of the feelings, and the girls are letting it all hang out. Communication is one thing; BUT this really did get out of hand, as far as bringing up things done and 'supposedly' taken care of/forgotten!!

I am not picking one of the girls out, because they each bear responsibility in this blow-up...and this reflects "reality" (whatever THAT is, it is relative situationally, to me, most of the time, anyway) and that some of this detritus needed to be cut loose to get moving ahead...

End of BTC...I hope not...again, it is a story, but a group like this is one that should be bound together by their love for each other (and I mean the deep-down friendship and caring, not "just the sex")...a little distance while at school may be good for them, maturity-wise, and will bond them closer.

The sex writing is good; the group stuff is a little over-the-hill sometimes, and I also skip thru it some. The EMOTIONAL aspect is my attraction to these people, it is why I keep reading.

Thanks for a most-interesting story! Five**5**Stars🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

pk2curiouspk2curious12 months ago

Really it matters not what one labels themselves . Anonymous , or StupidUserName are the exact same . What you say , what ones opinions are . Do not change with a different username . There are always going to be anonymous posters . Many that have read more than Joe Erotica . No one is hiding behind anonymous . Anymore than BidDickDave ( with his little dick ) is hiding behind his name . So I'm saying everyone is VALID .

Another thing . Almost all of us , while reading even our favorite , longest stories . Will at some point skip a little through parts of the sex scenes . Maybe not often . But you can't say you haven't .

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

In vino veritas plus way too much freaking estrogen

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES