All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Ch. 45-46'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
MtlShoMtlShoover 2 years ago

Sam coming to Berkeley? Love it!

BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

Awesome work, again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sam!!!

teemeauxteemeauxover 2 years ago

Did not see that coming.

HemmingswayHemmingswayover 2 years ago

Fantastic series! I hope this has a definitive conclusion rather than some open ended, ambiguous end. No Sopranos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yay Sam = best girl! Zofi and Alice were never after a relationship, both Neeve and Belle have some issues to work through, with Belle's borderlining on psychopatic. At least Sam's taking the initiative to become less controlling by herself, with a career focus and talks with Matts mom. The fact that shes coming to realise that a degree is a degree at the end of the day and that distancing herself from Matt isnt healthy shows great maturity. Overall fanatastic story and character development thus far 20/10 in my eyes!

Teacher44Teacher44over 2 years ago

Belle is about to go off the deep end.

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 2 years agoAuthor

This is my shameless plug that if anyone wants to read ahead, my rough drafts of the complete story through Chapter 58 are available on my Patreon page: BlueDragonAuthor (one word, no spaces)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes!! Go team Sam!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m glad for this twist. Sam is my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That last scene.

That's why you never, ever, EVER withdraw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Major Belle drama incoming. Sam is the girl for Matty. Sexy and smart, and taking her time. I didn't see this move coming though. Excellent work again!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Far freaking out!!!!! Go Samantha! I love that ending!!!

P_DoggP_Doggover 2 years ago

Team Sam all the way

Unclejay2021Unclejay2021over 2 years ago

Really, really like this story and appreciate all the work you have done to make it interesting for so long.  I am totally invested in the outcome.

One word criticism though: Neevie saying "Rape me" was quite jarring.  Especially after how well you wrote  Mari's trauma earlier in the series.  Potentially "Plunder me" wouldn't have been quite as jarring.

Overall, you are one of my favorite authors on here and I thank you for sharing your creation with us.

ansimsdosansimsdosover 2 years ago

I came (heehee) for the porn, but I'm definitely staying for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoying this series. Sam could have gone to any of the BTC homes, but decided on Matty. Way to go Sam!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cant thank you enough for your work on this. Cant wait for what you have in store to wrap this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started reading only a couple days ago and was hooked from the start.

Finally caught up and as a fellow Aussie, im "Team Sam"!

I hope that shes now going to be honest with herself and Matt about her true feelings.

Cant wait to see what happens next!

ravishmentravishmentover 2 years ago
Love it

I have been thinking Sam will be the big winner when all is revealed. Looking forward to seeing how things develop. Terrific story series.

Gammo21Gammo21over 2 years ago

I have read this series basically in one hit. Whilst well written the whole story is a manipulation of the authors fantasies. I am not sure it is even honest. Get to your pint mate and stop stuffing around. By the way both your Aussies illusions and Irish are weak. I am an Irish Aussie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now for the others.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Yes, yes, YYYYEEEESSSSSSSS!!!! Sam is her own woman, she is gonna stand up for herself and what she wants.

Besides, other than Cal Berkeley being the haven for nutcases, hippies, and severely left-leaning liberals, Bohlt Hall (Cal's very own law school) is an outstanding choice for Sam, after finishing undergrad!! So, mom & dad cannot complain too badly about her choosing to attend another fine institution! (How do I know about Bohlt Hall, you might ask?? Stepdad is a Cal engineer, and really wanted me to go there after MY undergrad...alas, was not in the card...I did not want to go to law school, nor did God...don't really like too many of the lawyers I know, anyway!!😵👿

And...and...who else is gonna decide to go...even Niamh may vet a second shot, & she & Alice will be there...next chapter, wait to see how this all pans out!!

Yyyaaayyy!!! Another Five**5**Star presentation by "bluedragonauthor"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Of course a Texas native would be the one to inject politics into a comment section on an erotic website.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

And now this message from cliffhangers ‘r’ us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES