All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Ch. 57-58'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
P_DoggP_Doggover 2 years ago

Loved the series, I am really hoping we do get a BTC 2.0. It would be great to find out what happens in college and who Matty ends up with for the long haul.

Killerpina75Killerpina75over 2 years ago

STANDING OVATION!!!!!!! Please please please keep this going!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rollercoaster a fuckin masterpiece

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 2 years ago

Loved it. And, awww.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Someday can't come soon enough ! Really looking forward to the next series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the series, thank you so much

teemeauxteemeauxover 2 years ago

Nicely wrapped up.

HemmingswayHemmingswayover 2 years ago

Brilliant job Blue! Not sure there is anyway to make this better. 5* Hall of Fame worthy. Already looking forward to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story! Looking forward to what you write next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Marvelous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for the wonderful ride with the Big Tits Club. You touched on so many important aspects of relationships. You showed that complete love for more than one person is possible. That love doesn't have to be the same for each person. It was perfect with Matt's mom exiting from his life and her final words made the best closure between the two of them. Sam's last words solidified her and Matt's relationship. Neevie's words showed that her love for Matt was unconditional. I'll very glad you didn't wrap things up and left everything to the imagination. There is no better ending to this storyline. Once again, sincere thanks for making an unforgettable story! K

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice.

sixlashessixlashesover 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic! Great characters. Great story. Great ending. What a fantastic, feel-good yarn. I will eagerly be watching for 2.0. Thank you for your time and talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks! It was a fun trip, and well told.

Ian_SnowIan_Snowover 2 years ago

Congrats on a terrific story! Five stars through and through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And they... well.. lived ever after...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This entire story was a masterpiece, thank you BDA!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is the story done? Or did the author plan to continue?

maybeormaybemaybeormaybeover 2 years ago

I'm glad there will be sequel. I sincerely hope that, 'someday' won't be too long.

While everyone else got some closure one way or another, Beverly opened up some unanswered questions

I sure hope seeing more of her in the sequel. Not necessarily confused boner inducing or anything like that. Though, I wouldn't mind either way. I just thought; It'll be nice to know her side of things.

Anyway, thank you for sharing this story here, I'll be patiently waiting for your next works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really really hope this isn't the end of the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written story, hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very much enjoyed this series from BD. I've read several other of their series and all are enjoyable, really good writing style.

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

Another fantastic chapter. I appreciate how you are able to advance the story without undue dragging or being repetitive and still have graphic scenes.

I look forward to the next "book", BTC 2.0.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW! The entire series has been amazing!

Well written, character development, and now with the chance of a sequel, exploring established characters growth and adding new ones, awesome, can't wait, hopefully this eventuates!

Great writing, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo, encore, encore. This series, like all of your others, is fantastic. I truly hope that "someday" is soon, but you deserve to take a break from the BTC. I can't wait to read your next submission. 5* all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome series. Glad you’re back. Hope you continue it in some fashion

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

Absolutely stellar story! Loved every chapter, loved the entire ride. You ended this perfectly. Selfishly, I hope there is a someday and a BTC 2.0. Thank you so much for this adventure!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I feel like I am the Pope speaking to Michelangelo. "When will you make an end of it?" "I'll be done when I am finished."

Well, at least BTC 1.0 was FINALLY finished. If/when you ever do get around to the BTC 2.0, by all means PLEASE dial back on the unnecessary gratuitous sex. Your character building and plot creation was excellent. But the freaking orgies took so much out of the story that it became a huge distraction. Even in this finale, I skipped over some of the initiation of the house with their first sexcapade. More Story and less jerk off material is going to garner you higher ratings. Trust me.

Congrats on the finale.

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 2 years agoAuthor

This is the end of The Big Tits Club (for now). I do plan on writing BTC 2.0 eventually. In the meantime, my other stories (including ones not available here on Lit) are available on my Patreon page (BlueDragonAuthor, one word, no spaces). Thank you all for joining me on this journey and I look forward to posting more stories soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great series. To me your best was 'The Book of David' series and the E-Beth sequel. This series is an extremely close second. Looking forward to 2.0, and wouldn't mind seeing 'John Billionaire' again.

Daddydodaddy78Daddydodaddy78over 2 years ago

Great story can’t wait for 2.0

KrosisKrosisover 2 years ago

Fantastic! I only wish I could write half as good as you.

Happywifrhappylife8586Happywifrhappylife8586over 2 years ago

Please tell me there is more. Love this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best long-running stories on this platform. Of course it's over the top and fantasy, but it had a great storyline and character development. Also a very good choice of the writer to not introduce new characters every few chapters to keep things exciting. The core was there in the 1st chapter and stayed that way. Big Cheers for Bluedragonauthor!

And of course, we hope for a sequel of some kind. But for now, let it rest for a while. Time for a reread!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with ‘maybeormaybe’ and would like to the relationship with Beverly explored. This chapter left quite a few questions and I would like to a “confused boner inducing”... Thank you for a great read!

Publius68Publius68over 2 years ago

What a fantastic series.

I enjoyed and 5-starred all but one (I forgot to vote in that and can’t remember which one it was).

My only occasional gripe is that the author’s awesome commitment to to the wild, varied sex got so deep and extensive that I found myself impatiently skimming the sex to get back to the story!

The ending, to that point, was perfect. It was in line with the expectations set up through the series, but still just surprising enough to be satisfying.

Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a truly amazing story and feat of work. You should be very proud of yourself. Not only was the sexy parts good, but the story was a great piece of literature. Not just for an erotic story, but in general. The character development, personalities and way you made us character about each of them was remarkable. I can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was wonderful, I've finally subscribed to your Patreon. This has been an excellent story, and hopefully it'll have a sequel!

jacdadyjacdadyover 2 years ago

I have enjoyed this story a lot. Hope to see BTC 2.0 and a BTC reunion in the future

Ynottony72Ynottony72over 2 years ago

Thank you. Waiting now for the next series

amritaloveramritaloverover 2 years ago

A very nice wrap up to a great story. Thanks for your efforts. It was one of the best here.

arrowglassarrowglassover 2 years ago
As usual...well done!!!

Now...waiting for more!!!

junior366junior366over 2 years ago

The Big Tits Club 2.0, I MOST definitely look forward to it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm curious - do you have a visual idea of your characters as you write? To maintain consistency, do you model your characters after specific persons? Because early on, to avoid confusion, I had to find actresses or personalities (ok, pornstars) to fix an image of each character in my head. See if I came close:

Belle = Daniel Sea (use Google images)

Mari = Autumn Falls

Sam = Kylie Page early years

Alice = Riu Kiriyama

Zofi = Malena Morgan

Neevie = Elizabeth Ostrander

Holly = Alissa White-Gluz (singer)

Matty = just about anyone from Abercrombie and Fitch

So, bluedragonauthor, how close am I? Anybody else want to contribute?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All in all, a really nice updating of your usual character archetypes. Matty doesn't have David's or even Jonathan's meltdowns, and they're not missed. Sam doesn't have Amber's intermittently absurd self-centeredness, and that's refreshing. The whiff of Cassandra Cooper in her was nice too. Admittedly, Belle and Mari together don't add up to E-Beth, but that's hardly a criticism, as E-Beth was complex and awesome and wound up with her own story. Zofi's elegant form of "Lesbian except for you" worked better for me than the angstier Dany/Cherys version. Young, simple, growing Neevie was at least as appealing as the messed-up supermodels. ... The trade-off is that there was less actual story than in the works that dealt with adults' lives over multi-year periods. But so be it. Focusing entirely in relationships, this is your best work about relationships so far. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oddly enough, I loved this story. It was a privilege to read it (Most of it, anyway . . . there are a few chapters missing, as I daresay you know). Beyond saying that someday you will find a publisher if your future stories

match this one, I can only say, congtatulations,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

YAY well done! And potential big tiddy goth girlfriend coming (heh) soon!

Daddy4sugar1Daddy4sugar1over 2 years ago

I enjoyed this series from start to finish. I also hope "someday" won't be too far away. 5 stars all the way around. Your use of alliteration in this last chapter had me chuckling cheerfully.

Cuthbert125Cuthbert125over 2 years ago

I’ve really enjoyed this series. Great character development, wonderful different characters and personalities. The characters have a level of sophistication and life experience that’s beyond what a teenager would have, but the sage voice that comes across makes the story line hang together well. I’m sorry to see this end though I know this is a good ending point. I do hope you get to 2.0 sooner rather than later. I do want to see what a college brings and how those four change and adjust. Plus there are other members of the club to find.

SupremeNachosSupremeNachosover 2 years ago

I also hope we see 2.0 before too long, and maybe if that does just as well 3.0 to finish things off. Regardless, this was a well written series, so keep up the good work.

tavernkeepertavernkeeperover 2 years ago

An absolute joy to read. Thanks for all that you put into this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'll have a take on the "If the characters were porn stars question":

Mari: Ella Knox

Naimh: Annabel Redd

Belle: Bethanie Skye

Alice: Jade Kush

Zofi: Sofia Lee

Sam: Skylar Vox

Holly: Jewelz Blu

Matt: Me ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

awsome!!! please keep it coming thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this series, hope you continue with 2.0 soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this series. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome, you are the reason I keep coming back to literotica. I look forward to BTC 2.0 some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed it start to finish. I would like to see where everyone in this group goes from here, not just the few that managed to stay with Matt. Even if its just a general direction and the rest is left to the imagination. I’m also curious to know what all Beverly was leaving unsaid. It seems like there is a lot more to her story. Having this many interesting characters leaves great openings for spin offs like you did with the billionaire/thousandaire and David/E-Beth stories. I look forward to what comes next, no matter what direction you go with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This "story" keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for the next chapters. Keep 'em coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done! I’d like to see 2.0 pick up after graduation from college or five years later. You have done a great job making us or at least me have an interest in all the characters. Would like to see how it really ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous series; sure to be rated one of Literatica's greatest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Overall a great story. I love a story where I get into the characters and this story did that for me. In this chapter where Matty says he still has the picture on his desk at home gives me hope that there is more to come because I now want to know where he Is. Is he on the verge of getting married or watching son/ daughter in same predicament or on his deathbed looking back. What happened to the others. All questions I hope I get to read. Thank you for this story.

BottomdanBottomdanover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved the series! Plenty of story to go along with huge amounts of sex. Always keeping it fresh

678qrs678qrsover 2 years ago

This is one of the best series I have read here. Amazing work and managed to keep it fresh throughout. I do hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When can we have the next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great stories, is that it, or are there any more to come...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to read the story of Beverly some time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I actually held off reading this for a long while because I knew it was the last chapter and I wasn’t ready to say goodbye to everyone. I hope this continues, not just for the sex but a genuine desire to see everyone’s stories develop. Thank you for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just want a good epilogue on where everyone ended up in the end

juanjsojrjuanjsojrover 2 years ago

disgasting lesbian who rather be with a woman and sex stoys

Peterwmmii2017Peterwmmii2017over 2 years ago

Enjoyed the whole series.

Thank you.

Nikita87350Nikita87350over 2 years ago

Great story, I would like to see the continuation of the descent of 5-10 years, how all this will end in the end, what will happen in the life of each of the characters. I sincerely hope so. Thank you for such a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story, especially the character development and relationships. It seems to be your style but I agree with some others that the sex could be too much at times. 5 stars.

If I were to bet near the start of the series who of the girls I would be my favorite, it would have been Belle. Later perhaps Sam or even Neevie. But in the end it was Zofi - I just like her gentle, loving, romantic personality.

It would be thrilling if you spun off some side stories, like you did for E-Beth, in college for some of the girls, like Zofi or Mari or Alice. Maybe Holly, who was developed least, will have some growth.

Looking forward to more from you at this site, in this universe and in others.

-- Scurvy

Natedawg32Natedawg32over 2 years ago

Absolutely LOVED this series and hope it doesn’t end. The characters were fun and it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well we are waiting!!! Just kidding great story one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi there, just one more guy who really enjoyed this novel. Yes, I say this novel, because the 58 chapters together amounted to a novel, and it was great. It made me care about the characters to the point of skipping some sex scenes to keep going with the story. It was very well written, with each character having their own voice and manner of speech (I loved the cultivated language of Matty's mother). I found it like a japanese hentai harem story passed through the filter of US high school narratives. And an awesome result!! I don't think it really needs a sequel, ending it with the characters starting the next chapter of their lives is great and inspiring. Way to go in any case!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn't much like any of these characters. Matty is an arsehole. But that doesn't mean it is not a well told tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed series, but hope the gang don’t add any new members.

They have known each other for many years.

There is a chance any girl could call rape on Matty, or become pregnant to trap him for her own.

Voting to keep the club amongst high school friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story, I too skipped some of the sex to continue the story. So we’ll written. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some how or another, I keep coming back to the series and re-reading some of the segments, just to remember how that one thing or another actually went down. I also guess I was really trying to put myself into Matty's world, just as any guy would do. It's almost the same way I felt when I saw AVATAR. I mean, who wouldn't want to live there? BTC is almost a guy's ultimate high school fantasy. I did keep wondering, though, given the top tier schools they ended up attending, how did they have time to do the schoolwork at the level needed to get into those schools while they seemed to be constantly having sex? It's pretty obvious they didn't participate in very many many extracurriculars at their high school, or even attend any school events (except the prom). Oh well, it is a fantasy after all.

TiwtyTiwtyover 2 years ago

This stories is better written then some anime I loved it keep up the good work and I hope to see more of the BTC In the future

TiwtyTiwtyover 2 years ago

Such a good story

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorabout 2 years agoAuthor

If you enjoyed The Big Tits Club, please come check out my other works on my Patreon page! BlueDragonAuthor (one word, no spaces). There are also links on my Literotica Biography page!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I say they can’t let others in the sharing of Matty with just anyone.

These ladies have known each other for years.

Any new woman could decided to take Matty for her own; by getting pregnant, saying she’ll report he raped her if she doesn’t stop seeing the other girls, or even try to kill the others.

If just one got hurt it would devastate Matty.

So here’s one vote to just keep the club membership to the original cast.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 2 years ago

All I am going to say is wow. I loved the story and all the twists. Thank you for your good work.

SonofAnubis54SonofAnubis54about 2 years ago

This is one of the best sagas I have read on this platform. I loved it from start to finish. I hope o e day BTC 2.0 comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best stories on Literotica. Would be awesome if you could find the time and inspiration to do BTtC 2.0. Anyway, thanks for 1.0.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When will the story continue? Am looking forward to your work.

Universe12345Universe12345about 2 years ago

That was fun. If there will ever be a sequel I'd like it to go in depth with the current roster but having new bloods will definitely make things refreshing.

Now unto the story:

I think the greatest appeal of this story is the unrealistic harem stuff. Damnit, I don't even like reading Harem. And like, it's not gonna go this well irl. But a man can wish. Lol.

Now, let's talk about the girls.

At the start I was rooting for belle. I'm a sucker for childhood friends turned lovers. And I'm ngl your portrayal at the start of what their doing being "taboo" when it's really not is hot as fuck.

If I was to pursue someone irl, I think I would have been Mari. I like shy and sweet girls. She's so sweet, lovable, shy, like she's this fragile thing that will break with a slight touch, but then the contrast with her being "built for sex" in a sense that you can be absolutely rough with her and she can take it in stride was absolutely perfect. I'd make her my girlfriend of the week for every week of my life. :)

Alice, she'd be a great friend to have irl. Honest, thoughtful and she's a gamer. Her first sex scene is really hot, ngl.

Neevie, I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, but I wasn't really feeling her at all. Like I was disappointed when they first went out because I wasn't feeling a connection with her. I was heartbroken for her big time when she finally got free from being grounded and then when she came back Matty's not feeling it anymore. I'm glad with how it went down with her.

Zofi, wow. I think the story was correct, she was the one I wanted the most because she was the last to put out. Her first solo sex scene was my favorite with how sensual it is. It was so sweet. I can even picture it in my mind with how well you've written that chapter. I also loved the build up with the date they had that day. I loved it. I love her. I loved her story.

Sam, she's the one I was rooting for the most after the neevie debacle. She was the one who was really pulling through during the tough times in the story. She's definitely bipolar but she's one of those girls that's gonna give you a lot of tough times herself with how complicated she is but it doesn't make her any less incredible of a woman.

I'll include Holly because she's there. I'm on the rougher side when it comes to sex so I absolutely loved her sex scenes, especially her first one where matty was ultra rough with her.

If there's one thing this story changed about me it's about anal. It was meh to me before, but goddamn I fantasized about it so much, especially during Alice's first anal and every anal scene that Zofi had.

It was a fun story, a page turner, but I wish there were more side event with the girls. Not gonna complain much, the sex scenes, although some parts were regretfully left to your imagination are so fun!

I'd love a sequel, I'll come back after a few years. Thank you for writing this :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and great writing.

RobjustRobRobjustRobabout 2 years ago

I am both happy and sad that I got to the end of this series, happy how things ended with at least half of them to continue to grow together, sad that there isn't more to read YET.

+1 vote for more please and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent series. Would like to hear about their college experiences and ultimately post college. I thought the last line might have been "His other 4 girl friends went to different colleges". LOL. Your ending was great though. Thank you for this very entertaining series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, what a read, I've been stuck reading the chapters back to back....´

I really love how the characters have evolved and I am somewhat lovesmitten by them.

My heart is really beating hard right now. What an erotic novel! Probably one of the best I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I read your entire story across a week at a slow and steady pace. It came to me in a period of my life that I needed it and parts of it resonated with my own life. You are a fantastic story teller with a genuine gift.

I gather parts of this are based in reality and your own experiences, those parts stand out to me. Thank you for sharing those, even disguised, as they may be.

Should the world ever be ready for this kind of story adapted to film and you give a project your blessing, I will see it done.

— Jay

P.S. Team Neevie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I didn’t want it to end. Simply fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I read this entire series in a week. I laughed. I cried. I got invested in these characters. I ran a gamut of emotions. It was absolutely amazing to read. I had a hard time putting it down. I really hope to read a sequel sometime as I’m just not ready to see all this end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I read this story in 3 days.... Non-stop..... Please expand on their stories and there is a happy ending.... please.....

please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have no words. Holy shit. This is the best story I've read on this website by FAR. And I don't generally even check the category.

I think all of us are looking forwards to the reunion... or to seeing how their lives progress.

Jabba_the_huttJabba_the_huttabout 2 years ago

Personally I find some chapters boring but the story as a whole is fantastic and this is an absolutely perfect ending 10/10

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES