All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Pt. 02 Ch. 03-04'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jschmosucksjschmosucksabout 1 month ago

I truly love this series and these characters. Fantastic writing although the alliteration is a bit overdone. I can’t wait to read more!!

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 month ago

so, this was the alliteration chapter? cute.

Matt fully confronting the absence of his other partners was the best part of this chapter. Bringing Holly back (which triggered it) and the 'story time' tie for second best.

another great chapter, thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

can't wait to see more about Skyler, that could really be a game changer, an older woman as hot as Sam, watch out

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

To me, alliteration is BDA's calling card, his stylistic signature.

Warning, Matt, warning: stay away from the TA. That's courting a special brand of hell. Hot take: Eva is going to turn out to be a freak in bread. Hard to get, but once the walls are breached, the flood will be unleashed.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

We are so back

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

I really enjoy the overall story, but the constant alliterations are distracting from it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
7890 Followers
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...