All Comments on 'The Biggest Loser'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Very Competent Saga ( But not nutty nough' -2 Sane 2 B a 'Stangclassixx')

This is familiar territory for all us 'Stang Fans'. The loving, materially successful husband becoming enlightened as to the true nature of his less loving , usually spendthrift slut wife. Said slattern is inevitably discovered and receives rude awakening on various levels.

The author varied from his theme of perfect husband and gave lead character Carl a weight control problem . Props to Stang for exploring territory where his heroes' only previous flaw seemed to be ' a blond eye 'to their spouses' faults.

Sadly it must be confessed I can identify with Carl's carb binging and with current gym membership hope to make inroads to achieving target weight as he did. I had a definite high empathy factor in play here from beginning to end.

The one thing I did miss was the humor to be found in the cheating, deluded wives POV. This one of Stang's calling cards as a hall of fame ( not so ) Loving Wives author along with guilty pleasure of letting us be fly on wall perspective during at least one of illicit trysts. Maybe this is another way he seeks not to repeat or parody self. Fair enough, then. (Sigh).

This is a good story at the very least and again credit is given for new forays in Stang's storytelling, For it to be a great one , others will have to find a quality that I apparantlly have missed,

gravyruggravyrugover 12 years ago
The ending seemed a bit rushed

Up until the commencement ceremony, it was an excellent story. From that point on, though, it seemed like an outline that you didn't have time to flesh out properly. The divorce/revenge was just a list, and his getting together with Debbie was a line in passing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a person can only lose about 2lbs/week safely.

Anything more will put more strain on your heart, your muscles and puts your metabolism into starvation mode...in other words, it stores energy (ie fat). Other than that, if he was in his 300's, he would stink to high heaven, who could blame her for cheating. Fuck, he's lucky she didn't divorce his ass!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Good job

Well done mustang man. I wish you could see my mustang. It has so much wax on it, you need sun glasses to look at it. SMILE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
2lbs/week safely?

That's fine for Kylie Minogue. I've heard that 1-2lb/week rule and for small guys "doing it themselves" it makes sense. I played football for almost 20 years and we had guys lose 1-2lbs/day safely. If you are Suzy Homemaker trying to drop weight at home 1-2 lbs/week is right, a 400lb ex-football player in a personalized program at a top-flight clinic can drop considerably more than that safely until they reach their plateau.

Mousse9Mousse9over 12 years ago

Interesting, according to anon up there, when you stink, it gives the spouse a free pass to cheat (ever heard of showers?), and a divorce is worse than cheating and lying about it.

"Fuck, he's lucky she didn't divorce his ass!"

Don't you mean the other way around? He's UNlucky she didn't divorce his ass, but instead chose to cheat.

Get your priorities straight, anon.

Up to a point, I can symmpathize with Sarah. Having a spouse who is really obese and unattractive just isn't all that arousing. And having Carl collapse on top of her, suffocating her? Urgh, I can understand her getting upset and telling him they wouldn't have sex until he lost weight.

Carl seemed (to me) unusually touchy about it, going off to that camp in a huff, in light of what had happened. Ofcourse, all this becomes a moot point when Carl discovers it was a ruse to get him to go away so Sarah could cheat on him. Or maybe I'm overthinking it and BOTH reasons are valid.

I think anger is a great motivator. Strangely, I missed the anger part in here. I thought that Carl would use his anger over Sarah's cheating and disdain, to lose more weight, to push himself harder.

I wonder how good a person would look if he/she went from really obese, to "normal", with all the excess skin. You'd probably need surgery to take that away.

As for the story itself, nothing groundbreaking, still a nice tale. I do wonder if Thomas Hills wife ever found out about his philandering?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 12 years ago
The set up on this one was really good.

The beginning and middle were very interesting and most of us could relate to his trials and tribulations. It was void of excess words and descriptions. The problem was the ending, and that is always the hardest part of a story.Once he caught her cheating, the outcome was obvious and lacked any suspense or surprise. She cheated and he divorced her. It needed some turn or twist to finish as well as it began. This was well done and a good read.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago

I get it. I really do. But, I agree with HDK, after he had proof of his wife cheating it was pretty straight forward. I hate to use the word, but it became obviously "predictable". Yet, all in all, it was a good story. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The story stopped early

I have to agree with Gravyrug, once it got the the awards ceremony you stopped telling the story and rushed to the end. Before that point, it was an interesting story. There was no need to rush the rest, even if it meant breaking the story up into a second part.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HUMPTY DUMPTY

ran against the wall, MRS dumpty took a big fall....all the lawyers and all the pictures couldnt make them whole again. TK U MLJ LV NV

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Another winner from your pen

Thanks for a fresh new take on the LW stories. And thanks for the indirect kick in the ass ..... Back to the gym!!!!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Another 25 star hit

You can write man, I mean DAMN........You can "F in" write.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 12 years ago
Well Written Story

Well paced enjoyable read. Weight control is the biggest health issue in the US today - serious topic underlying this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just so bad

First, could Carl be a bigger whiner? Second, could Stang manage to get any more of his story elements wrong? Carl's supposed to be this all world football player, who can bench press 300 lbs? 300 lbs for a defensive linemen is a joke. And the idea that anyone his size would be reduced to struggling with 100lbs initially is equally ludicrous. Then there's the whole running thing. If your knee's too fucked up to ever play football again, you're not going to be able to run any significant distance. Finally, there's the whole ideal weight thing. He's 6'4" and out of shape he can barely lift 100lbs. So, obviously, he's not naturally very muscular. His ideal weight is probably in the 225 range, if that. Yet, after losing 60 lbs., putting him at about 340, Debbie tells him he's almost at his goal.

Then there's the whole financial details on the divorce. The house is 70% of their net worth? He's a highly successful accountant and he's got 70% of his net worth tied up in a single house? But wait, she can't afford the tax payments and won't be able to sell it in the current market, so giving her the house is no big deal. The problem being that an asset you can't sell is worth exactly zero. But, I'm sure that Sarah's divorce isn't snmart enough to figure that out.

And he's not giving her any alimony? If she demands it, he'll send the tapes to her whole family? She's a pig, slut, whore, but this bothers her? What state is it that they live in where blackmail isn't a crime? Oh, I forgot, her lawyer's a moron.

The writing is wooden, the details are ridiculous, and our hero is a fat slob that feels no remorse over almost crushing his wife to death. But, because the slut got screwed over in the end, this will get raves from all the losers who couldn't keep their women happy.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Excellent!

Trust; it is critical.

[btw: Debby/Debbie ??? come on; you do better work than that type of error]

Back to trust: Once broken, trust is probably the most difficult thing to recover.

Excellent and compelling story. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And The Car . . .

Got only One Mention? Fuel rationing, or why?

Kilroy

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
FIVE PLUS STARS

Man I love your style and way you write. Please continue as it would be a shame to waste this talent. Love all of your work and can't wait to see what's next.

ohioohioover 12 years ago
HDK is right on the money

As always, our best author is one of our most perceptive critics. The story starts off very well, but the ending seems weaker because it gets a little stereotypical and predictable: the wife back home not only slips a little, she has a full-blown, over-the-top, bringing-the-guy-home-to-the-marital-bed affair. So naturally she has to be dumped.

And the slave-driving weight-loss trainer turns out to be adorable, loving, and lonely. A wonderful fantasy happy ending and all, but it means the last part of the story didn't have much tension because it was so clear where it was all heading.

Thanks to SS for continuing to entertain us with his great work--and let's get up a petition to demand new stories from HDK!

Thanks, ohio

magmamanmagmamanover 12 years ago
I liked this

A few typos towards the last, NBD as I am pretty good at doing that myself.

As far as the anon guy talking about benching 300 being a joke, I built up to 320 way back. I was about 20, though. Trust me when I say doing over 300 is no joke, that is heavy! Then add in many years of doing nothing, just try to do 100 right off the bat.

But nitpicking that stuff is silly, it has little to do with the real story.

Of course Stang got a Mustang in there. That's kind of cute, too.

Good story, thanks!

MGM

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 12 years ago
I liked the story better than last week's submission.

The story started pretty strong but the ending fizzled a little bit. Thanks for your efforts and thanks for sharing the story.

MissouriUSA

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I read a story

very much like this just a few monthes ago. SS6 rips off another story line. In the other story the wife refussed to have sex with hubby until he lost the weight and she had her fling on the side while he lost it.

mike2710mike2710over 12 years ago
Well done

A good story. As for the critiques there is too many stories on here to have an original ending. At least that is my thoughts on it, I may be wrong, I am a reader not a writer. Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas.

CSD2CSD2over 12 years ago
strangely, one of your shortest stories

is one of your weakest. almost like you rushed the ending. but, it is still a nice diversion on a slow day.

RehnquistRehnquistover 12 years ago
For what it's worth . . .

I was almost halfway through the story before I realized one major thing: The protagonist didn't already own, love, nurture, and have an unhealthy obsession for a Mustang! And that led me to a second realization--that was in short order somewhat rectified--namely that having all of your previous protagonists have such incredible obsessions with the same thing--a Mustang, for Chrissake, and not even old Jaguar XKEs or Ferraris or Mazeratis--has made all of them somewhat cookie cutter. Yes, you gave this one the weight problem, which also made him more believable, but even when he bought the Mustang it wasn't an obsession.

Thus, and please don't shoot me for saying this, I think you need to find different hobbies and obsessions for your main characters. It's one thing to have the same protagonist time and again with the same hobby, but it's another thing to have the same hobby--and levels of obsession--with different characters.

As a result, though I agree with HDK that you could see the ending a mile off, your main character is still your most interesting and (largely) believable in ages.

For what it's worth.

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
Well written and humorous

...but too predictable.

MarvinSMarvinSover 12 years ago
Nicely done.

Again I have read a StangStar6 story that I could enjoy. I was wondering when the Mustang would appear. You didn't disappoint me. Personally, I don't care for Mustangs, but I think it is because the first one I ever saw (1965) was owned by a classmate that I couldn't stand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Details man details

It's the details that make any story believable and worth reading. When you read a story that has bad or wrong details it takes away from the enjoyment of reading. I have yet to find ANY weight loss program that would advocate losing more than 5 lbs a week max. 2-3 lbs is the norm. Losing weight as fast as our protagonist has would cause him to look like a bag of flabby skin. 2-3 lbs a week allows the skin to shrink back naturally.

You mentioned at the end that the wife was having an affair before he went to the camp but on page 1 she did nothing until after he left. You didn't write anything in the story that made me believe that the marriage couldn't have been fixed. The husband is not the victim here. He allowed himself to get fat. He couldn't satisfy her. She wanted the man she married back. OK, she had an affair while hubby was gone. She came to the conclusion that she loved her husband and wanted to go back with him on her own. She wasn't aware he had found out about her so it isn't like she was being maneuvered into doing something she didn't want to do. The statement "Once a cheater always a cheater" is a falsehood weak minded people fall back on. Sometimes people do change. Hubby hasn't accepted his role in the whole matter either. If he hadn't gotten fat there is a very good possibility the cheating wouldnt have happened in the first place. There was no reason for him to be so vindictive. Had he brought the affair to light when he found out instead of letting it fester in his mind to the point that it killed his love for her and absolve himself of any blame. The result could have very easily been a fit healty husband, a loving faithful wife and happy future for all. (Except for Debbie)

And yes I am a divorced(I filed) male whose wife cheated. Different situation, no salvation.

Mike

BelgiumBelgiumover 12 years ago
Mediocre

SS06, you are slipping… Last couple of weeks work isn’t of the same quality as your earlier work… there are some ugly spelling mistakes in it and your plots aren’t that good as they used to be.

Carlton going to the guest room because she wants him to go to “fat camp” is a bit weird and petulant. He did indeed have a weight problem. After all, he collapsed on his wife due to his obesity during sex… if that’s not a wakeup call that’s you’re having a problem, I don’t know what is… But the fact she was seen “partying” during his camp, indeed seemed to change the whole reason for being there. It wasn’t because she was concerned about his health, but because she wanted an affair during his absence. I thus can understand his embarrassment and loss of trust resulting in divorce. Sarah getting fat after the divorce is somewhat poetic justice.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
Homage

Similar to a couple stories with an obese man, except I liked this one better.

I liked Debbies analysis of his psychology. I found it plausbile.

This is one of your better edited stories (this is not to damn you with faint praise as much as encourage you. Certainly it was FAR better then last weeks story)

I won't repeat some of the other critiques except to say that I saw Debbie coming a mile away. I think it could have been improved by having him quit his high paying job and joining the fat farm full time! Let Sarah enjoy whatever alimony he makes there. Trimming a lot of the fat out of his life (including 120 pounds of Sarah)

The end for her was gratuitous.

I would have liked more details, but you have a firm deadline. More on the cheating, more on the characters etc.

This, in some ways, makes your stories suffer as you don't overly develop the ideas or have a chance to edit or add nuance to them. I love you stories as much as the next guy (provided the next guy isn't anonymous. And yes, I liked this one), so I won't wish you to write less, but I won't be hurt either if you take a bit longer.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Good one

I did cringe when he started with a hundred pounds. Thats bad. I have seen men in better shape than this rip themselves apart with that much weight. Everything turned out okay though.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Entertaining

I thought this was a funny story. It was actually two interleaved stories, weight loss and infidelity. Yeah, it was predictable, many of the stories are. I do like fresh ideas but the main character was realistic and likable. He took the right actions and made HUGE changes in his life. The wife was unlikeable because while he was working to get himself straightened around, she used the opportunity to cheat. That's pretty low. If he had been intractable about his weight she would have been more sympathetic. She deserved what she got although you really piled on her in the end. My God, she got FAT! LOL! So all in all, a decent story.

Mousse9Mousse9over 12 years ago
Details man details

"You didn't write anything in the story that made me believe that the marriage couldn't have been fixed."

Really? Not the planning and executing the plan of getting her husband out of the house so she could cheat on him? Nor the SIX MONTH LONG affair she had, in his house and bed? Interesting...

"The husband is not the victim here."

LOL. That's all I have to say about this.

"OK, she had an affair while hubby was gone."

You made it sound like she had a fenderbender. This was no accident or mistake. She PLANNED to get him out of the house. She MADE him "gone".

"She came to the conclusion that she loved her husband and wanted to go back with him on her own. She wasn't aware he had found out about her so it isn't like she was being maneuvered into doing something she didn't want to do."

Details man details. She came to no such conclusion. That Thomas guy stayed at her house and ate her food, basically being a schmuck who mooched off her. Sarah wanted to end it because she got bored, and the thrill was gone, not out of guilt.

Here, two copy/pasted parts that should enlighten you.

"Apparently, he'd only been interested in her for sex and my money. He'd been practically living in my house spending several days a week there and even his wife was beginning to complain. The final straw had been when he and Sarah had started arguing. She'd been trying to break things off with him because the dirtiness and the thrill of it had passed, but he didn't want to let her go. She started calling me again to find out when I'd be coming home. She began leaving me messages about how much she missed me and loved me."

The dirtiness and the thrill had passed, and it's only afterwards that she remembers she's got a hubby, and starts calling him.

Sarah later on even calls it "just a fling, a mistake". Yeah, a six month long mistake, one she made over and over and over. And if six months is a fling, what's an affair, in her eyes? Their entire marriage?

" Hubby hasn't accepted his role in the whole matter either. If he hadn't gotten fat there is a very good possibility the cheating wouldnt have happened in the first place."

Hear that, fat women everywhere? If you're fat, it's your own damn fault when your hubby cheats.

" The result could have very easily been a fit healty husband, a loving faithful wife and happy future for all."

You should scrap the loving faithful part. And the happy future part as well. For the husband anyway.

What's so loving and faithful about a wife who has an affair that lasts for half a year, cheating in their marital bed, and having PLANNED to get her hubby out of the way?

"The statement "Once a cheater always a cheater" is a falsehood weak minded people fall back on."

Maybe, maybe not.I have another statement for you. "There are none so blind, as those who will not see."

Why I'm harping on and on about this boredom thing? Because Sarah stopped her affair for the wrong reasons! She didn't stop out of guilt or love for hubby, it was boredom, her affair had become a drag and unexciting.

Once a new and exciting guy comes along, she'd be right back at it.

Also, not once have you mentioned one key thing, that directly ties into the boredom/guilt thing. Trust.

If Sarah had stopped out of guilt or love for her hubby, then yes, maybe the marriage could be fixed. Maybe he could even trust her not to cheat then. But stopping out of boredom? No way.

Details man details.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
for the STUPID people out there ( details details)

The fact that the husband has become a fat slob (and I hate fat people) doesnt give the wife carte blanche to fuck another man in their martial bed for 6 months.

It just doesnt.

While it is technically true that we dont know EXACTLY when the slut whore wife started fucking the guy from work... we do know... KNOW..beyond any doubt that the affair started as SOON as the husband went to fat camp.

Thus it is 100% irrelvant EXACTLY when she started fucking the other guy.

She pushed him to go to fat camp and instead of being there to support him she found some fresh cock.

"You pays your Monies and yous takes your chances.."

cpetecpeteover 12 years ago
He aint HEAVY he's my....

Anyone who has watched the TLC show “HEAVY” would see that it is not uncommon for obese people to lose 10-20lbs in the first week and over 150-200lbs in the six month stay. Even if this is debatable –why dwell on such small details of another fine Stang story. This one had heart and soul, with a karma ending for the cheating wife.

Stang always writes enjoyable tales-the man is like a F’n story machine.

This story has me so inspired I am going to go for a jog….right after the pizza guy delivery leaves.

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Yo mama is so fat...

Enjoyed the story. Liked the brevity of this story.. Further, liked the change of pace from your wonderful manic female characters. Hated the pseudo irony at the end...wished you had dramatically killed off either Debbie or Sarah...or both. Oh well!

She uses her mattress as a maxi pad

She goes out to eat, looks at the menu and says OK!

She got baptized at Sea World.

She fell In love and broke it.

Her belly button is an echo chamber.

Her blood type is Ragu,

Finally a fat mama Mustang joke. Wife insisted on a new red Mustang for her birthday present. "it better be really fast and be able to go from zero to 200 in 6 seconds or less.". She said to her husband. Next day, sure enough, there was a huge box in the driveway with a large bow and the top. Thrilled, she rushed outside and opened the gift...And found a brand new bathroom scale!

Holy Toledo! Thank you Stangstar

cpetecpeteover 12 years ago
Where is that petition for HDK?

Ohio we need to add your name to the petition for more stories.

Come on HDK & Ohio-As skilled as he is Stang cannot carry the whole LW section by himself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
as an overweight guy myself

I can sympathise with Carl. it's not easy being the fat when she wants lean beef.

I'm getting myself back into shape, and while there's a lot of women like Susan out there, I'm doing it so I look good in the mirror naked.

maybe I'll luck out and find Debbie of my own. anyways, I like the story. thanks for writing it.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
Ya mailed one in with a different dress on...

....fun though uninspiring but you hooked me with a shorty. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

WHat about the ex-lover? Send reports, pictures, audio whatever to his wife, whomever else. Her aftermath for her is only a part of the resolution, and his certainly better !

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Very Entertaining and Predictable.

Okay, so it was a little bit formula with no surprises. But this was a happy little fairy tale about nice looking, rich white people that can pretty much solve any of life's problem by throwing money at it. A common theme amongst the great Literotica writers. It also avoids having to deal with poverty on top of infidelity, which can turn a great story maudlin pretty quick. None the less, a well written fun to read story, with a happy no wimps ending. You get to keep your Mouse Bang for another week.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Simply Enjoyable

which is what is important!

My first thought after finishing it was, the revenge crew are going to be firing rockets but the reaction was fairly weak. I agree with practically all the critiques but the important thing is that I enjoyed it!

I would love to read more stories by Ohio, PapaToad and HDK, to get the full spectrum..

ChagrinedChagrinedover 12 years ago
Standard fare.

Well written. But pretty much standard for SS06. The great husband (I am so tired of hearing authors talk about how the guy "Loved you more than anything on earth. Puleezzzzeee)

Cheating wife, the husband finds out and the obligatory Mustang. All fine. Pretty much par for the course here and that is fine. I like SS06's stories. Really. But, I would not be a true fan if I didn't point out that they are beginning to become so formulaic that they are almost caricatures of themselves.

The most egregious aspect is the tendency to always have the third women there to whom the guy always moves. Most divorced men and women I know are wise enough to not get involved in a rebound relationship. They rarely work out.

As I said I like SS06's writing and his viewpoints, but he needs to get way from the formula. Have a guy who doesn't have this tremendous support group around for once, maybe. Have him have to deal with the loss on his own and decide what to do himself, survive by his own strength. Have him find a good Mopar to drive off into the sunset in. Change up!

Human relations are a deep well of experiences and one SS06 should dive into a bit more.

That is my advice and worth every penny paid! :)

Best regards

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DQS,HDK,Ohio,Papatoad and The Judge

Move your lazy asses!More stories please!(Its a joke...)

Stang is now the only one publishing steadily.

Another good one stang!

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 12 years ago
The weight loss amount is hard to believe.

I don't believe in the 2 pounds/week rule of thumb. I believe that a better rule of thumb is 1% of your body weight. This would mean that Carl would start losing a 4 pounds/week and end up losing 2.5 pounds/week. If you are medically supervised, you can probably lose at twice that rate, and the contestants on 'The Biggest Loser' TV reality show seem to do this regularly.

This would put Carl's weight loss at about 32 pounds for the first month, which is plausible, but still incredible.

If one has to nit pick about this, the overall story had to be good. I liked that the guy knew what was happening, and had the PI keep close tabs on his wife. I found the whole story believable, and, in a weird way, this was a satisfying 'runner' story where the husband bolts, but retains his manhood. I liked that he just gave the home to Sarah, and with it being 70% of the assets, gave her a favorable settlement.

I wouldn't want to step foot in the house either.

RockyRatRockyRatover 12 years ago
Fine Work!

Unlike some of the idiots here, I'm not going to analyze your style or critique your work and or diet tips(C'mon Old Hideki--sheesh!). It is what it is and I enjoyed your story immensely. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ok story

A well written story. I liked the revenge on cheating wife themes you have. But this website is Literotica, I didnt find anything erotic in this story. It was sad all the way around, with just mentions of sex during the story. Not to mention its filed under loving wives, clearly the wife wasnt loving at all. Shouldnt it be under non-erotic. Just my opinion, Stang fans can now begin to chop away at me and my critique.

MystykOneMystykOneover 12 years ago
its almost the story of ma life

i was once 6'6" and 480lbs

i am now 6'6" and 250lbs

i lost a big man, a 230lbs man

it felt good to rub that in ma skinny ass ex's face as i screwed all her best friends and her 2 sisters cuz im a MUCH meaner person than the character in the story. it may have been a lil infantile and nasty but GAWD it felt good!

good story!!! *gives standing ovation*

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Righteously indignant -

I love that term and it fits here - the wife could have actually just done it so her husband could be healthy again and live a long and happy life with her - but noooo !

LOL

Only one other thing I really do think that editing help would useful - I am guessing that "So if you ask me you're the real champ here, you're the biggest loser." Champ was meant to be chunp??? It really does affect the stiry line heh -

Thank you as always -

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
Justice served...

A fine, entertaining story. I am going right down the page, skipping only those which I have read before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Guilt on both sides

Well we have convicted and duly crucified Sarah for her adultery but to me the interesting question is how much guilt and scorn should be heaped on Carl for his betrayal of Sarah. Carl let himself morph from a big hunk to a disgusting fat slob who was physically repulsive to his wife. And he ignored her when she asked him to do something about it. How much love was he showing her? She at least realized the error of her affair and wanted to come back to her husband. Carl felt no remorse in driving away his wife by stuffing his face and showed absolutely no mercy in lowering the boom on her. So my question is: who abandoned whom first? IMHO asshole Carl created slut Sarah.

Scorpio44aScorpio44aover 12 years ago
The tale rings true

and reminds me of what happened at the end of my first marriage. I was up to 348 pounds and realized that unless I did something drastic I was eating myself into a grave. Within six months of leaving the marriage I was down 120 pounds and had found a new life. That was 1986. I weighed today and I'm at 233. Life is good. I have a great home and three women to share it with.

Thanks for the reminder.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 12 years ago
same old same old

The guy drives his wife to cheating, cheats back, considers himself fully vinciicated

What an asshole! Same goes for those who think the the character acted appropriately

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
H.H.Moron read the fucking story

He didn't drive his wife to anything, she was a lazy whore to start with, and as far as liking the story. You only love the stories where the wife is getting fucked by all comers, so don't be upset beause we aren't cuckolds like you're self. If they offend you stop reading SS06 stories and go get your wife ready for her bull. You know, your regular job cucky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
give cuckdogg his due

he admits to being cuckolded so his insight into the lifestyle and experience counts for something since some of us SS06 fans have never been cucked, let alone cucked as hard as him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mordant

Did you read the same story I did? He didn't cheat on her and how did he force her to cheat? By gaining weight? You are an idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

It says a lot about him and how much he valued the relationship with his wife that he didn't give a damn how she felt about it until AFTER he found out she'd cheated on him. Oh sure, she was a slut to cheat and she should have shown a little more respect for him, but it's obvious the fat bastard cared more about the food than he did his own wife. He's equally in the wrong here, carrying on an emotional affair with a bag of Doritos. Yeah, I'm going to hurt some feelings here, but honestly people. If stuffing your gut matters more than your relationship with your spouse, you don't deserve a loving spouse, because no spouse deserves to be saddled with a loser eating themselves into an early grave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HH.... you didnt probably read it carefully ........

or you are unable to understand basic english

"Sarah, at this point, Debbie and I are only friends," I said. "We have never had sex, we have never slept together and we have never even kissed, so before you start making a fool out of yourself you should probably be quiet."

Where did it say in the story He cheated?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
btw a 5

inspirational

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interestting how

Sarah calls a six month sexual affair that was deliberately planned and started while her husband was in their home and included bad mouthing her husband a fling. Did she realize that that is a half of year that she comitted adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tight Fit.

I think the protagonist was too big for a Mustang at 260, let alone 400 lbs. The story gets a five anyway.

IrfonIrfonover 11 years ago
Great !!

Another good story - Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
BOOOORRRRRIIIINNNGGGGG

This was a cure for insomnia. PG-13 snoozer

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice story.

I liked it!

drax10drax10over 10 years ago
LOVED IT

ONE OF YOUR BEST

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

Tremendous tale. The fucking cheating whore wife had an agenda when she forced her husband to go to fat camp but it came back to bite her in the ass. Fucking cunt. She should gain five hundred pounds.

HA

916waiting916waitingalmost 10 years ago
Mustangs forever!

A terrific story by an exceptional storyteller. I enjoy most of your stories for that reason. In the late 60's and early 70's I was in a Mustang car club called "New Breed", and we enjoyed some success promoting social events locally. Your skill at storytelling combined with Mustangs in the background of all of them has me captured. I intend to read and enjoy all of you stories. Keep 'em coming...

lihplihpalmost 10 years ago
i liked the story

But he seems to conveniently forget that Debbie seemed disgusted by him before he lost weight.

JounarJounaralmost 10 years ago

Debbie was pissed at him because he was not taking the program seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
master of all

You have a knack of writing excellent stories whether they be short or long. No excuse for Sarah's cheating but I could somewhat understand her motivation due to his extreme overweight. I'm sure it even effected their sexual life.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
FATTY---FATTY---2 by 4

cant get thru the kitchen door. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still a favorite. One of your best.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Not bad

Actually rather humorous.

calflashcalflashover 8 years ago
excuses

I have admit, his weight problems must have a lot do with Sarah's infidelity but I think poorly handled

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 8 years ago
Second or third time through

I unfortunately also suffer from weight gain since my stroke. Most of it is a side effect of some of my medications that force me to retain water and opioids induced constipation. I told my wife that I guess I am now really full of shit 😜. That being said, she has stuck by me without complaint and I cannot ask for a better spouse. The nutritionist came by and warned me that just not eating can and will do more harm than the stroke. However, between the three of us we have come up with a balanced diet and I asked if there would be a problem with reducing my caloric intake to half of what it was pre-stroke. She said no that wouldn't be an issue since my exercise has also been severely limited since then as well. My point is this, I don't care how much he weighed, she was looking for a reason to cheat. Not get him better and he is better off without her. What I don't get, and I know it happens more often than not, that a lot of wives only marry because they see a good meal ticket, and quite a few do cheat, but even the ones who marry only for a meal ticket do not disrespect their spouses as badly as Sarah did. They don't jump on the first dick that is available. So my question is this, if they can show at the very least a modicum of respect, how can all these others disrespect their husbands so blatantly and then whine so much when they are tossed aside? To top it off, how can so many therapists play the blame game and blame these wronged spouses for just being themselves and attempting to work hard to give the cheaters what they wanted? There is just no excuse to cheat on your spouse. So, how do they get away with it, and why hasn't anyone ever taken the therapist to task for doing so? We've all heard the horror stories about therapy, and yet no one has challenged these therapists?

I'll get off my soap box now. Thanks again for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Blame game.... (aka bullshit)

He weighed 400 fucking pounds??? What the hell did he expect?? What woman would want to risk being crushed by him?... let alone embarrassed to be seen as a loser for being a fat slob's partner. How could he blame her for looking for someone else to fuck her that she could wrap her arms around while he was putting the meat to her? His reaction is ridiculous when she was like a starving dog walking daily through an open meat market... resisting the temptation until its hunger finally overcame its training and began feasting from the steak cooler. ... She'd tried to get him to lose the weight for a long time and he'd disrespected her by giving her a piece of shit to display as a husband. I'm a man who's caught and divorced two cheating sluts (who still regret the hell out of it) but this lardasshole set himself up to get what he deserved. The pretty wet dream girl in Arizona is a pipe dream but.... this was just a story.

I gave it only 3 stars because it ignored logic and common sense.

I can relate to his wife being embarrassed by his appearance. I had a 5' 1" much too big titted wife (my 3rd and last) who was pretty as hell, the best kisser I've ever known and a nice person. She was maybe 20 pounds overweight when we got married and said she was going to lose it. Within a year and a half, she'd gained at least another 70... almost all of which went to the back and sides of what was once a spectacular bubble butt ass. She no longer walked... she waddled. It got to the point that I didn't want to be seen walking with her.

Her best married friend was a built like a brick shithouse fox and she started hitting on me behind her back. Her husband was an overweight jerk-off and a loud mouth so what he thought had nothing to do with my decision. I wanted to mount his wife and fuck her brains out so bad that I could taste it, especially when she was wearing her bikini and rubbing her pussy against my boner at the unlighted end of the pool deck. That's when I knew it was time for me to pack up and leave because I was about to become just another cheating husband, like the one that my wife had been married to before she married me.

I still regret not fucking Jenny. Her husband is a bigger guy than I am but I'd seen his dick and mine's thicker and a good two and a half inches longer. She has a fiery personality so I know she'd have been tight and a very good fuck. She was smart as hell and would have kept her mouth shut because she had something to lose but, as we read in these stories, cheaters almost always fuck up somehow, get caught and embarrassed and getting caught cheating is the worst of all reasons to be embarrassed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey Blame Game

It's called marriage for better or worse she didn't love him because if she did she would not have cheated or bad mouthed him.I know how he felt because my did it to me the tried to blame me.She almost got away with it till the counselor made me see that her cheating was her own doing not mine and i shouldn't own those feelings.Then she left me hi and dry and broke when she split with 25 grand while i was in the hospital having back surgery so she deserved what she got

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
How Many

Throughout my life, I can't count the number of times I have listened to a wife belittle her husband. I have rarely heard a husband do the same. The few men that have said unkind things about their wives were all the kind of men that seemed: effeminate, wimpy, bitchy - almost gay. The lack of respect shown by these wives has always caused me to lose respect for them. When I have met a wife who loves her husband, who is proud of him, who has nothing but kind words for him - I am impressed. There are a few good women out there, not many but some. When a couple has children, many women realize the bond they have forged and use that bond to really abuse their husbands love. The children become hostages in a struggle for power in a relationship gone bad. Without children in the picture there is absolutely no reason to stay married to an abusive spouse let alone a cheating whore. There are no "camps" that can remove the stain of cheating from a person or a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sugna & Anonymous, BULLSHIT!

Signa, what cunt dicked you over? Are you fucking retarded? Some husbands talk to their wives like shit just like some wives talk to their husbands like shit. The only difference is, the men do it in private or around folks that don't give a shit. Women can do it in public because there's a double standard. There are tons of good women out there and if you keep finding duds, it's you, not them! Learned behavior or just patterned behavior could be your issue.

Anonymous, you left your wife because she porked up and you no longer found her physically or sexually attractive. Spot on! YOU LEFT! That cunt cheated! I don't give a flying fuck if her fat ass husband starred on the show my 600 lb. Life, the bitch should have left him! She's a whore and the why of her actions are irrelevant because she was married at the time. At least the slag could have gone for a temporary separation and got her dick honestly. No harm, no foul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Again

Another story where the has a replacement before he even talks to his wife. Just wrong!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good to get rid of the cheating wife

Bad that he thought he'd get away scott free by trying to blackmail her. Since most of their friends and family already knew what she was doing Sarah got a lawyer. The marital assets were split 50/50. Which means she got half of what was in the bank and investment accounts and he got half of whatever the house sold for. But she also got alimony for years and years since they had been married so long AND she got half of his business and retirement. What? You thought she was just a stupid bimbo? Maybe. But even a stupid bimbo is smart enough to hire a good attorney, especially since her husband is going to half to pay for it. Then, the stupid bimbo, with the great body, went out and found herself another, rich husband.The assumption that she would pine away and grow fat was just dumb. That's NOT how that type of woman acts. Good story, ridiculous, fairy tale ending that ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous 06/27/2017 is an idiot

Carl is 35 so he has been married for less than 10 years since he didnt meet Sarah until he finished university. Ohio law does not give permanent alimony if the spouse can provide for themselves. Since she got the house the judge stated in his judgement that she since she was a homemaker she could support herself by running a bed & breakfast business so she got no longterm alimony. Also it didn't hurt Carl's court case by supporting the judge's election campaigns for the last 10 year. Since Carl cleaned out the bank accounts, Sarah could only afford a cheap gutless lawyer. She could not give a retainer! Knowing that she was the cheater in the marriage all of the good lawyers avoided her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hahaha

The best revenge is a life well lived. Thanks for all your great writing!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
I enjoyed it!

She wasn't worth keeping. You told a new story and I liked the difference. Good job!

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
40 lbs no way 10 lbs a month being that overweight

Not being mean hopefully instructive

Know countless people doing weight loss including ex wife before ex

If she missed program I don't know what

Running bad knee?! Worst thing you can do ex and friends with bad knees

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Answer to jtwheels

I was 70 lbs overweight at 60 yes old when I went back to work running kitchen in restaurant. Without dieting, I lost 35 lbs. In first 3 weeks, and 35 more lbs in next 5 weeks for a total of 70 lbs. His story is truly credible, as the answer to weight loss is healthy food in moderate portions coupled with MOVEMENT. In my case real work, not sitting on my ass.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Great story

She realized that she loved him only after the thrill of her affair was over. Too bad you cheating bitch, you're history.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Karma...

...bit Sarah in the ass with her own weight gain. Good story. 5 stars.Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Hate Ohio

One quibble that it seems like most get wrong; there are only 9 community property states and fucking Ohio ain't one of them.

"You're right about one thing though," I said. "We do have a lot in common. You were embarrassed to be seen with a fat guy, so you sent me away. I'm embarrassed to be seen with a whore, so get to stepping." Fucking A1 Bubba. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not a good story.

He was a 400 lb over weight guy. Their sex life was impossible. She tried to get him to loose weight . She cheated as it was wrong I can understand her reasoning. So he goes off to weight loss camp and only her cheating motivates him to lose weight. As far as his fitness instructor Debbie goes , she was also disgusted with him . She only fell for him after he started to really change into his new fitness regimentation . So what if he let himself go again would she follow the same path as his ex wife Sarah.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
I have a question

What does this mean?: Her outh dropped open in surprise and she started crying.

Did you mean her mouth or did you mean her outhouse? This was a very good story.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

People are just critical asshole...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

He came out ahead by getting rid of a Cheating Wife . Sadly when I got My First Divorce I wasted 2 years .. Before I started Living again ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

This was much more enjoyable than that insipid TV show with that Jillian chick. Thanks, SS06.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Decent

Decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a piece of crap! Fat boy was the reason and the cause for his wife, in desperation, to start looking elsewhere. All he had to do was maintain a reasonably healthy lifestyle. At 400lbs, that's not overweight - that's called "MORBIDLY OBESE". Who the hell wants to live with THAT, or try fucking a fatball where you need pliers to find and pull out the shrunken weenie?!?! That's a ball of fat waiting for a stroke or heart attack anytime within the next 24 hours!! If you can't love and respect not only yourself but your own wife and lose at least 100lbs, then no one else is to blame but you! I've never said this before, but in this case, the wife was more than justified in finding a lover who could perform most of a husband's duties that her fatball hubby had traded in for pizza, hamburgers and cake!

As her lawyer, I would have taken fatboy's divorce action into court - any judge would have given her spousal support AND 70% of his pension or cash equivalent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've noticed that most of the readers that blow up the comments with terrible reviews and trash talk, have never written a story here. I've never written ether but try to be constructive instead of destructive. You have a number of spelling errors, but you have a creative and high quality story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm pleasantly surprised - you've actually written a half-decent, insightful, thoughtful story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

finally , a good story from this guy .

im shocked .

five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really do enjoy your stories, however I wish that you would be a bit more careful. For instance, you alternate between Debby and Debbie, in another story, you called your character Raphe then called him Rape. On a few occasions, you had a mother and a daughter, and you swapped their names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ALWAYS tell everyone the truth! NEVER let them make you look like the bad guy.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous