The Biggest Loser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes after nearly everyone had left the room, Sarah came storming towards me and Debbie.

"No wonder you wanted to stay up here for so fucking long," she screamed. "You just wanted to betray me with this whore while I waited at home for you."

"Sarah, at this point, Debbie and I are only friends," I said. "We have never had sex, we have never slept together and we have never even kissed, so before you start making a fool out of yourself you should probably be quiet."

"I'm sorry baby," said Sarah. "It's just that you look so good. You're so slim and so different. I was jealous. And I've been alone in that house for so long. And I've been so lonely waiting for you. I can't wait to get home and try out the new you."

"So you've been alone and lonely?" I asked. In reply, she nodded her head vigorously. "So who is this you're out with?" I asked her showing her an 8X10 photo of her in a restaurant with Thomas Hill.

"Oh he's just an old friend from college who I ran into, he's nothing," she said.

"He's something," I snapped. "He's the reason we're getting a divorce, Sarah. I know all about him. I know that you actually started up with him before I left. I know that being with him, is the reason you really wanted me to come to the camp anyway. I know that you were just too embarrassed to be seen with the fat husband who loved you with all of his heart and soul, but also because you wanted to fuck someone with a better body who could satisfy you. Yep, I've even got you on tape saying it, so don't bother trying to lie your way out of this. I also know and have pictures of you taking him into my house. That really was my house Sarah. You've never had a job so your name isn't even on the mortgage. And in my house, you fucked him in my bed Sarah, so there's really nothing else to say here." As I turned to leave my lawyer's messenger stepped up and handed her the divorce papers.

"But Carl, can't we talk about this, it's over. It was just a fling, just a mistake. I ended it myself because I really did miss you. Once the thrill of it was gone, I came to my senses and realized that I do love you, and you love me and we have more in common than anyone else I know. The only thing I didn't like about you was all of that fat, but it's gone now."

"Well Sarah, I guess we both came to our senses. I realized after I found out about your fling, that I really didn't want to be married to someone who was embarrassed by me. The thrill of being married to you was gone when I heard all of the things you said about me.

"You're right about one thing though," I said. "We do have a lot in common. You were embarrassed to be seen with a fat guy, so you sent me away. I'm embarrassed to be seen with a whore, so get to stepping."

"We can get past this," she said softly. "Just come home, we'll talk, we'll go through counseling. We have too much history to just throw away."

"It's already settled," I said slowly. "We live in a community property state. In most cases even though I can prove your infidelity, the judge will insist on a 50/50 split of the assets. We have no kids, so we have nothing to dispute. Our home represents 70% of our net worth. I'm giving it to you. That means you've gotten a better settlement than the courts would give you. Of course since you don't have and never have had a fucking job in your life, you're going to have to sell it. You won't be able to afford the property taxes in that enighborhood without my income. And of course with the real estate market in the toilet you won't get anywhere near it's appraised value. And realistically you probably won't be able to sell it." I smiled at her cruelly. "If you push for alimony or spousal support, I'll ruin you Sarah. I'll make the reason for our divorce not nly public knowledge, but I'll get every one of your friends and family a copy of the pictures and video tapes. Just walk away and we'll both come out ahead." Her outh dropped open in surprise and she started crying.

"Sarah, I hope you have some cash on you, because just before I came to the ceremony, I cancelled all of your credit cards and closed all of our joint accounts. At least you're better off than I am, I'm currently homeless," I said.

"But where will you live? Why don't you stay with me and let me make this up to you," she shrieked, realizing that there was no way she'd be able to continue in the lifestyle she was used to without me.

"You haven't cared about me since you first started cheating on me, so I don't know why you care now. But I could never set foot inside that house again anyway. That's why I gave it to you. I moved my office here to Arizona and I'm buying a house here too. I'm starting my life all over again with someone who won't be ashamed of me. Sarah, I lost over a hundred and forty pounds while I was here. So they're kind of proud of me, but you lost a husband, who would have loved you forever, and a great home and the family we could have had. All because you couldn't keep your legs closed. My weight was really just an excuse you used to have your little affair. So if you ask me you're the real champ here, you're the biggest loser."

I just walked away and left her standing there. I got into my Mustang and drove away. The only contact I had with her was through our lawyers. I did receive a phone call from her Dad, telling me how miserable she was, and asking me if I'd consider coming back to Ohio just for a visit to clear the air. It forced me to tell him the details of our breakup and what she'd done. I told him if he needed proof I could send him pictures, audio tapes and even video. He just told me to have a nice life. And I've taken his advice. Debbie and I have a great life. We have gone to Ohio on business, and all of my friends and colleagues are shocked at the changes in my body and my life. They all love Debbie and tell me often that I did the right thing.

Sarah isn't doing so well. She gained a lot of weight and is having trouble losing it. She sold the house, for about half of what it was worth, and moved into a smaller one. Then she pissed most of the money away. She finally had to move in with her parents and take a job at a 7 eleven. Working is hard on her. She doesn't eat well and is piling on the pounds. She's so embarrassed by the way she looks that she rarely leaves the house. I sent her a brochure for the fitness boot camp that I went to. I really wasn't trying to rub her face in it. I was genuinely trying to help her. Since she couldn't afford the camp, Debbie and I offered to pay for it for her and even let her stay with us while she was here. We're so happy; we wanted to share our joy with her as well. After all, if Sarah hadn't been so embarrassed by me, Debbie and I would never have met. Sadly Sarah declined.