All Comments on 'The Bike Ride'

by CharleneBarr

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
can69o69can69o69over 9 years ago
good story

my dad and I read this together, it was a great starter before the main course. A very loooong start before the real fun started. the end made me very wet & dad rock hard.

Keep up make the start short & the fun looooong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a fine story from a first-time contributor

I like how the boy is first of all fascinated and intrigued by his mother's scent. Clearly, it's the scent wafting up to his nostrils from between her legs, to put it bluntly, his mother's cunt-smell. For lots of sons, that's what really grabs them on a primal level. That sharp musky aroma from his own mother's cunt makes a boy harder than he's ever been before, his young cock is practically busting out of his pants. Then if he's as lucky as the lad in this story, the boy sticks his hard young cock right up his own mother's cunt, gives it the fierce pumping it deserves, and blows his hot young balls up inside his beloved mommy--to their mutual bliss.

SpankerSamSpankerSamover 9 years ago
This was a VERY GOOD story.

It may have been long on the start but it turned into a very tender sweet story. I am so very glad to have read it. So good for a first time attempt but I do hope to see many more from you. And by the way, from the way the story developed I get the impression that you are much older than 18 LOL. I would love to talk more with you.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Beautiful

I love reading stories by Brit authors. They write well and the stories are usually very fun to read. This one is no exception. Sweet, tender, loving, hot and funny in places too. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT JOB

Your first but hopefully not your last submission. You have an amazing talent and you should keep doing it. Thank you for sharing with us.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Great first story

I think this was a really great first story. It had all the makings of a good story without the over done sex scenes that so many do. I look forward to reading more of your work.

RomanceTongueRomanceTongueover 9 years ago
Wonderful

Very well written with many entertaining moments and incidents, clever dialogue, engaging characters in an appealing relationship, and a plot line that leads up in a plausible way to the coupling in the bedroom.

MaskedRiderMaskedRiderover 9 years ago
Great story!

I love how this story flows, from the small details to the climax. An excellent build up. Hoping to read more about Sue and Eddy

CaveCat12401CaveCat12401over 9 years ago
Well done!

Enjoyed it from beginning to end. Had a nice light-hearted tone. Setting, characters, dialogue were flawless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story

It was nice to read someone who is actually literate. I join all comments in complimenting your story. Loving and lovely. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Nice Story

Well written with a plausible story line and credible characters. A refreshing change from the all too common "Slam, Bam" style of many first timers.

You could do worse than study "Alwayswantedto's" style and patience in developing his stories. After all, a mother-son seduction is undoubtedly a fairly long drawn out

exercise in subdtelty and risk before reaching the heart's desire!

Good luck in your new career.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A real writer!

Author! Author! How wonderful and natural....plot progress, dialogue, dramatic cycle (n.p.i.),pacing, sensuality....Whew! An actual short story, with actual sexual intensity without coarseness. Actual erotica in the classic sense. I certainly hope to see more from this author.

venus_canvenus_canover 9 years ago
Great read

Thanks for the great story. Loved the buildup, description of the scenery and the way it all comes together (pun intended :))

Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Venus

vrieseavrieseaover 9 years ago
Great Story and Buildup

Great buildup with excellent detail. Felt like I was on the bike ride. Would love to read more about these two individuals. Thanks for the opportunity to read your tale, look forward to future submissions. - Vriesea

8letters8lettersover 9 years ago
Lovely story

I really enjoyed your style. A very sweet story

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
lovely

what a heart warming story.

I am looking forward to what ever you may choose to share with us.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Super story

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful and erotic story. Hope you write and share many, many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

I look forward to many more from you. That's a marvellous start.

CindysBobCindysBobover 9 years ago
great writing

Really enjoyed this story. Technically it was very well done...paced perfectly...a nice set-up to the climax. HOT too. Man was it hot.

You have patience in bringing things together.

Hope you write more.

Bob

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Very nice!

A new and promising author has entered the lists. With a wonderful story.

I hope you have more offerings in the queue?

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
I liked it!

Hope to read more about Eddie and Sue!

lewdalewdaover 9 years ago
I really liked it!

I truly enjoyed reading this one and I'd like to see the movie.

IntheswingIntheswingover 9 years ago
More please.

Enjoyed reading this story. Looking forward to more stories from this new author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really good

I love your writing. I have also read your second submission, and it is just as good as this one. Definitely 5 stars for each. The only way to improve these is for them to be longer. But don't make the sex more prominent. You have just the right balance of sex and story now.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
smashing!

I had to revisit this gem. I have traversed those trails. driven those roads. and, oh how I wish it had been with some one as lovely as Sue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You should write more...

loved every bit of both of your stories....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Touching....

One of the best I have read in a long time. Captured the sensualiyt in their relationship. You have great future as a writer. Please attempt mainstream fiction as well. Thank you so much.

daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years ago
Five star, without a doubt

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A great story, told well...

Finally...erotica...! Your stories are great, keep writing them...

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
what a delightful story

a romantic tale of love and discovery

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
As always very good.

You have proved once again that you have the skill and promise to move up into main stream writing. You always seem to bring humor into your writing and believe me it is very enjoyable.

Thanks

Len

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Another Gem

I marvel at how cleverly unique each story by this writer is. There is always a degree of humour. There is a close mother-son relationship that grows naturally. Another well written story of erotic fiction. Each one I read is better than the one before. Once again top scores for an experienced writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice

Love reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent erotica!

Reminds me somewhat of DH Lawrence..."Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Natural romantic & tender ...

Very well written, evoking visions of the slow & comfortable trusting love & tenderness between two people who love each other ... Beautiful !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Now that is imaginative,

Great stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

One of the best!

Just so beautiful and loving.

I have reread it several times now..

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful story

One of the best I've read ! Thank you, just a beautiful story, Love your style.Thanks again ..

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 6 years ago
Again, another great story.

Another very satisfying, loving, and sexy read. Thank you. Regards from south London.

xsiveonexsiveoneover 6 years ago
Great story!

I stumbled across your stories and have started to read them from the earliest publish date on, this being the first. I really enjoyed it and will continue to the next ascending date, which I'm sure will be as enjoyable.

mister_C_Deemister_C_Deeover 6 years ago
What a Lovely Story

Do not know why I picked this story but so glad that I did.

Such a loving story, Gentle, Tender with the right amount of Humour..

LOVED IT..

and now looking forward to reading more by you

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 6 years ago
Very nice....again

A year later....Just read this beautiful loving, sexy story for the second time. Good story, well written.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
You were strong out of the gate!

Loved your latest story so decided to read your first, and was not disappointed. Great characters, good build up and hot sex, the hallmarks of a great incest story.

virtual_lovervirtual_loverover 5 years ago
You never disappoint

A lovely read.

sersedsersedover 2 years ago

I love all your stories. They are witty, sexy and lovely. Long may you reign

ukrainianukrainian12 months ago

You write so well. The characters all feel alive. If I had to complain, my comment would be not long enough and you should write more often. Many thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous