The Bikini Try-Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle was engrossed in my account of the experience and she shivered excitedly at the thought of it. She had had many more lovers than I had and, before I knew it, we were discussing other penises we had known, orgasms and our favourite sexual positions.

I found this erotic talk very exciting, so much so that I could feel myself getting aroused and if I had been alone with James I would have leapt on him and ripped his shorts off right there and then.

It must have been obvious that my nipples had doubled in size as Danielle spoke frankly about the sex she enjoyed with Jeff. It seemed as if there was nothing they hadn't tried and she discussed the merits of bondage, anal sex and the use of a variety of sex toys. She constantly touched me on the shoulders, arms, hips and thighs as she described some of the things they had done together.

She rolled over onto her stomach and asked me to apply oil to her back and legs. I started off warily at first but as she continued to discuss the most intimate details of their sex life I found that I was so turned on that I was practically giving her a massage as I pressed the heels of my hands into her back and shoulders and legs and buttocks and she squirmed approvingly.

I had concluded some days ago that sex dominated their lives, they were totally uninhibited together and they frequently rubbed together like two cats. Danielle would reach over to tickle Jeff's balls when his eyes were shut and he would cup her breast and kiss her nipple when they passed each other and the back of his hand would linger on her muff.

We had listened to them having sex one night and it was like listening to a porn film as their bed crashed back and forward and Danielle moaned and shrieked and implored Jeff not to stop. Then it would go quiet and we strained to hear them murmuring to each other for a few minutes before the cacophony started again and we listened in awe as Jeff hurled himself in and out and Danielle howled and whimpered like a newly-wed.

James and I had been naked on the bed, it was too hot even for a bed sheet, and I had pressed his head down into the wetness that had developed between my legs. His tongue lapped over my clitoris as his two fingers rodded in and out of my pussy and I had amazed him by making a commotion that was quite out of character as I thrust my groin upwards to receive the full benefit of his probing tongue.

He swiftly brought me to a noisy orgasm and then effortlessly spun me over on to my knees, gripped my pelvis, slipped his cock inside me and fucked me from behind.

I wasn't the only one who was aroused by the passion in the bedroom next door, his penis was as solid as a truncheon and he was burying his full length inside me with alarming vigour.

The slap slap slap noises of his stomach against my bottom almost merged as he gathered speed and threw himself inside me over and over again. There was only silence from the room beyond so we both gasped and groaned in harmony with each thrust and my fingers circled my clitoris frantically.

In no time at all he had brought me to a second climax and then he emptied his balls inside me with a tortured cry of "oh fucking hell, fucking hell". I joined in with laboured cries of "keep going, keep going" in an attempt to make the sensation linger for a few extra seconds.

James dozed off within minutes of coming and it was left to me to surreptitiously slide my fingers over my slippery clitoris as Jeff commenced to fuck Danielle noisily for a third time.

We had awoken early to a glorious sunny day, I had gone for a shower but Jeff had joined me shortly afterwards and we had soaped and stroked each other and his penis had once again risen to full height. I went down on my knees to take him in my mouth and he cradled my head as we undulated backwards and forwards. Just as he was on the verge of coming he pulled to my feet and I turned to grip the edge of the bathroom sink.

James moved in behind me and parked his dick in the crack of my ass whilst his hands cupped both of my breasts and he kissed me on my neck and shoulders. Within minutes he was fucking me rhythmically from behind and I lifted my head to admire his reflection in the mirror as he impaled me on his rock hard member.

My hand strayed over my clitoris as I braced myself against his powerful lunges. He delayed his ejaculation for an age but then his face contorted and he buried himself deep within me as his hot semen sputtered inside me. We stood locked together for a while as he gasped for breath and told me over and over again what a great fuck I was and how he loved to fuck me.

This cursing and swearing was par for the course so I waited until his outbursts subsided before we came messily apart. We kissed and showered slowly and dressed minimally for breakfast on the patio

The day passed leisurely as the sun rose high in the sky. We lunched and opened a couple of bottles of chilled white wine. We took frequent dips in the pool but I generally tried to avoid being in at the same time as the naked Jeff and Danielle who could frequently be seen intertwined and only a supreme act of willpower stopped them from having sex before our very eyes.

Sometime later Jeff took a running dive into the pool and within seconds he had blundered into me and his firm cock had brushed against my thigh whilst his forearm pressed into my bare breast. He didn't apologise, he just looked me in the eye for a second and swam away.

This was how Jeff worked, he was an alley cat and no one was off limits to him. His message was that anytime I was ready then I should just let him know. It wasn't the first time I had been on the end of Jeff's smooth advances but there was a streak of badness (or was it goodness) in me that enjoyed the feeling of saying no to him.

I wasn't indifferent to his charms and I had often wondered what it would be like to go to bed with him and my hand sometimes lingered down below when I imagined us together. The truth though was that I thought he was shallow and overly interested in beautiful bodies and sex. He might have been handsome and physical but he wasn't James and if I was to list the things that attracted me to James then Jeff was a pale second.

I steamed off in the sun and, propping myself up on one elbow, I reached back once more to adjust the line of my bikini bottoms. I was trying to avoid a distinctive tan line across my bottom so I exposed another inch or so of my butt cheeks.

Danielle must have been watching closely because she spoke to say that I was welcome to borrow any of her bikinis, as they would be more suitable for the maximum tan I was trying to achieve. I said that it didn't matter but she rose naked from her lounger and held out her hand and said "come with me, I have some that you will absolutely adore".

She stood before me wrapping a towel around her waist and helping me to my feet. I could hardly refuse and I just knew that if her bikinis were anything like her dresses, her blouses, her jewellery or her entire house contents then they would make my Marks and Spencer bikini bottoms look like something a refugee might wear. She was holding the half empty bottle of white wine and her own glass and indicated that I should also bring my glass.

I followed her through the garden room and through the darkened lounge to the hallway. She paused at the bottom of the ornate staircase and waved me in front of her. It seemed strange to be leading the way upstairs, both of us practically naked and I suppressed a tiny shiver that started in my groin and ran to the top of my stomach.

I was in no doubt which bedroom was Danielle's and Jeff's because of their raucous lovemaking but, during yesterday's tour of the house, she had merely gestured at the door and moved on down the expansive landing. The entrance was lined on both sides with a series of sliding wardrobe doors, some of which were partly open, revealing row after row of shoes, dresses, coats, sweaters and blouses.

From here I emerged into a huge room with a balcony on one wall and a full length window on another wall, both of which offered long distance views down to the sea. The room was dominated by a bed which had to be seven foot wide and a wall mounted TV which was substantially bigger than the 42 inch screen in our own living room.

I also took note of the fact that there was a profusion of mirrored cabinets and I couldn't avoid glancing at the high ceiling just in case there were any more mounted up there. Strangely I was almost disappointed to find that there was only a pair of slow moving fans but as I rapidly scanned the room I couldn't help but notice that in one corner of the room there was a small video camera mounted on a tripod and pointing directly at the bed.

Danielle brushed her breasts against mine as she went by me to pull open a series of drawers from which she dragged garment after garment which she heaped on to the floor. Her towel fell from her waist and she kicked it to one side with that "pffft" sound which seemed to express her dislike of wearing any kind of clothing in this heat. The thought passed my mind that I was being set up but I could not take my eyes off her absolutely perfect body as she continued rummaging through drawer after drawer.

She bent fully over to pick up a mini mountain of bikinis and underwear and I watched her pussy lips flare open before she straightened and laid the garments out on the bed. I was sure she had done it deliberately. I made agreeable sounds as I picked my way through them but my mind was blurring and all I could picture were images of girl on girl sex from the internet porn that James and I occasionally watched.

She held up bikini after bikini of every style & colour, halter necks, bandeaus and bustiers in Lycra or nylon, sequinned, pleated or rouched. From boy shorts to thongs her entire wardrobe lay before me. She picked up what appeared to be a pair of leather knickers with a whole series of straps attached and a large reinforced hole in the front.

At first I didn't know what I was looking at but then I realised that it was part of a strap-on and my eyes opened wide. "Did not know that was in there" said Danielle with a total lack of embarrassment as she stuffed it back in a drawer.

"What was it" I asked innocently. "It's something I bought for Jeff but he's not very keen" she replied and she rooted through the drawer and laid a variety of coloured latex cocks on the carpet. She demonstrated how they all fitted together, each cock fitting on the front of the harness and locking on to a rubber plug that was pushed through from the back of the harness.

I had a vivid image of Jeff on his knees taking the garish purple cock up his ass while Danielle lunged into him and I wondered what James would say if I suggested something similar.

"Which one?" I said pointing at the half dozen dildos on the carpet and I was disappointed when she passed me a modest flesh coloured one with wobbling testicles that was no more than four inches in length. "Why did he not like it?"

"I think he liked the feeling of being butt-fucked but I think it was more to do with control, I've pushed my finger inside him many times and he never complains but I don't think he liked being submissive especially when I slapped him a few times". She laughed as she said it and my mind drew a picture of Jeff howling like a dog as Danielle beasted him and left bright red slap marks on his ass.

"I do like it though" she said, "it's different somehow. You've never tried it then?"

"God no, I don't think James is ready for that yet" I replied.

I wasn't sure if she meant that she liked using it on Jeff or if someone else, presumably a female, had used it on her, because I couldn't see how a man could wear it.

"How do you use the others?"

"They're all good, but the purple one is my favourite " she replied vaguely.

I decided that I would save the question for another occasion. There was an unexpected ache deep in my groin as I imagined someone, possibly Danielle, lying on top of me and repeatedly rutting me with one of the big latex cocks.

Danielle returned to her collection of bikinis and I forced myself to concentrate. Some of them were absolutely beautiful, some were absolutely minimal and some were absolutely never in my life. Without exception they were just like the ones on sale in the designer stores in every Mediterranean resort. The sort I always dismissed because they were eye-wateringly expensive as opposed to the two sets for £19.99 that I bought every summer from Next or M&S.

Danielle explained that the only reason she had so many was that they were necessary for certain beach or villa parties where going naked was generally out of the question.

She held up a sky blue sequinned bikini which she insisted I try on and she said it so naturally, without any suggestion that I should use the en-suite bathroom, that I felt I had no choice and I simply dropped my bikini bottoms to the tiled floor. The three glasses of wine coursing through my bloodstream were helping me to relax even though I was out of my comfort zone and I quickly stepped into the blue bottoms

It was gorgeous and a near perfect fit but it offered no less coverage than my own bikini. I tried the top on and Danielle adjusted the straps to fit my shoulders and my smaller breasts. Her own breasts constantly pressed against my back but she seemed totally unconcerned with her nakedness and the fact that her hands were crawling over my boobs and tugging at the flimsy fabric.

I swirled before one of the many mirrors and Danielle agreed that it was just right for me and, as she could not remember ever wearing it, she said I could have it. More bikinis came and went and Danielle's eyes and hands rarely left me as I wriggled in and out of her expensive wardrobe whilst she adjusted the various straps and strings and buckles.

She offered me a tiny scrap of shimmering fuchsia with gold corded sides, it was a daring choice and I had already cast my eyes over it several times. It fitted like a glove, the gold cords swooping diagonally down to my groin which was just about covered by the beautiful fabric whilst the whole of my butt cheeks were on view and only a triangle of cloth at the top of my ass-crack prevented it from being an expensive g string.

There was a matching top equally daring and I tried it on and once more Danielle assisted in adjusting it to my fit although the tiny triangles only just covered my nipples.

Once we were satisfied with the results I paraded before the mirrors and she agreed that it was perfect but the top was unnecessary so she moved behind me to unclasp it. As she did this she cupped my right breast and kissed my shoulder and said that I had a beautiful body.

I froze and she sensed it and her hand dropped to her side. "You should excuse me" she said in her sensuous French accent "but there is a lot more to sex than having a man poking his cock into you every night".

I said we had heard Jeff poking his cock into her for half of the previous night so it couldn't be that bad. She laughed and said that had been Jeff's idea. He had deliberately moved the bed so that it rocked against our wall and Danielle had played along and moaned like a banshee as he pounded in and out of her. "I wasn't just making it all up though", she offered "we made love three times last night, he just seems to be able to go on forever.

I didn't tell her that I was more than aware of Jeff's stamina. James and I had once borrowed an old frame tent and we had spent a weekend in the Lake District with Jeff and his latest girlfriend Meg. We'd had several drinks in the local pub and stumbled back in the dark through the fields to our tent.

Long after James and I had silently satisfied each other within our sleeping bag we had listened in awe while Jeff continued to noisily fuck the living daylights out of his highly vocal partner.

Another friend, Janine, had once confided that "he did it three times before we fell asleep, you know what I mean, he actually came inside me three times" she had said in amazement. I had been tempted to ask how many times she came but she had obviously enjoyed the occasion immensely so I held the comment back.

I told Danielle that they were a very sexy couple and I was slowly getting over my uncomfortableness about their nakedness. I told her that being around them had already opened my eyes and I confided in her about how I had leapt on James because the sound of them having sex the previous evening had turned us on so much.

Danielle laughed and said that every time they took a break from screwing they had listened to us having sex. "I heard you say "yes, yes, yes" over and over again so I was not the only one to orgasm last night."

I didn't tell her that I had deliberately put on a little show of my own to demonstrate that my own man was no slouch in bed so I explained "James had his head between my legs and I just couldn't stop myself, he knows exactly what to do down there and he loves to make me come first"

She laughed again and said that the man hadn't been born yet who knew his way down there as well as a woman, she said that Jeff still hadn't worked out her g spot yet no matter how many times she showed him. I was sat on the edge of the bed as she said it and she stood before me as naked as the day she was born and drew her hand slowly down her slit which was glinting with moisture.

I was in a predicament as to whether to make an excuse to return to the poolside or to stay and see where this was leading. More images of woman on woman leapt into my head and I quivered involuntarily.

Everything south of my navel was filling with an intense heat because it was so incredibly erotic to be having conversations like this with someone who was so matter-of-fact about sex. I had never had such conversations with my best friend Jane or any of our circle of social friends.

And then she sent a major shiver through my body with the words "which reminds me, before we go back downstairs we need to tidy you up down there. You don't want to spoil your sexy new look with all those whiskers poking out of that bikini."

"I went to the beautician before we left England" I said defensively. Danielle tutted and said she was familiar with the English beauticians who were too scared to get in close. They don't even ask you to take your panties off. They've made a good enough job at the front but look here, underneath, they have left lots behind and in that tiny bikini it will be oh-so-obvious".

She ordered me to lie back on the bed and to my surprise I complied as she peeled off my tiny bikini bottoms. She pushed my legs apart to examine my pussy and commented on its neatness, "it's just like a young girls', mine is like a cauliflower" and then she stroked my labia softly in one sweeping upward stroke.

I didn't move a muscle but I licked my lips and closed my eyes in a gesture of approval. She stepped away and headed for the en suite. I realised my groin was actually aching with the same desire that I felt just before James and I had sex and I concentrated on images of him entering me over and over again.

I turned to look at my nakedness in one of the mirrors along the wall, I wanted to see the same view that Danielle would have of me and I was more than satisfied with what I saw although I regretted allowing the tan lines on my bottom to develop.

I imagined James fucking me from behind whilst I watched him in that very mirror and then an image crept into my head of Danielle with her head between my legs. My hand strayed to my pussy and circled my clit. It was slick with desire.

I suddenly remembered the video camera and hastily sat up and stared at it. There were no glowing lights but I imagined the disgrace of finding myself on the internet and when Danielle returned with a variety of bottles and implements I asked her if it was turned on.