The Bikini Try-Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rose from his lounger and disappeared from my view whilst Danielle crossed over to where Jeff was doing sit-ups. Whatever it was that she said to him, they both turned and looked up at the window where I stood, causing me to dart back out of sight.

I heard James' footsteps on the stairs and I turned my back to the bedroom door so that his first sight of me would be the tiny triangle of gold fabric emerging from my exposed buttocks.

I squeezed my thighs together at the delicious thought of what his reaction to the bikini might be and what was to follow, I had already decided that my ankles were going over his shoulders so that he could go balls deep inside me and he had better be at his most energetic!

Come what may, I decided that, during tomorrow's bikini try-out part two, I would steer a conversation with Danielle round to the strap-on...Things really had changed forever.