The Biography of Jessica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"You want the three of us to have sex?" Candie asked. "Okay, I haven't been with a man since my divorce, but I could get behind the idea of a threesome."

"No," JJ shook her head. "If you and I are going to be alone from time to time, then Dennis should have time with you as well, to get to know you as a person. No me, at least not this time. Just you and Dennis, seeing if the two of you click."

"Where will you ...?" Dennis asked and then, he figured it out. "Oh, of course, Brooke."

JJ nodded and smiled. She would be with Brooke for support and comfort, as always. "Candie, you haven't answered me," she said.

"This isn't quite what I expected," the petite blonde replied. "I'm not quite sure what you hope to accomplish with this."

"I want you to know Dennis as I know him, as a friend and a lover," JJ answered. "If we all just hop into bed and fuck, there won't be that chance. If you're going to be a part of this ... let's just say, crazy little family of ours ... you need to care about Dennis and know that he can be trusted. If we don't have that, I know this won't work. Those are my terms Candie, can you live with them?"

Candie smiled that impish little grin that had first won Jessica's affections. "Well, yeah, he's not exactly hard to look at," she almost giggled. "How is he in bed?"

"Do you remember Paul?"

Candie remembered Paul quite well, their co-star was a -hard -- man to forget. "Well, yeah," she answered and this time, the giggle came.

"Dennis is biggerand better," JJ praised her man, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Ooh, no kidding?!" Candie enthused. She turned to Dennis and gave him the same impish grin she had used earlier on JJ. "That's high praise, indeed!" She told him. "I can hardly wait to get started!"

"You aren't going to wait," JJ told her loved ones. "I'm going to pack a small bag and head over to Brooke's. You two can hit the sheets and really tear them up -- I won't be home until late tomorrow morning, or early tomorrow afternoon," she winked at Dennis.

"What will you be doing while we're here -- getting to know each other?" Candie questioned.

Dennis realized that his wife hadn't told Candie about Brooke as yet. "Oh, don't worry, I won't be spending the evening watching chick flicks, never fear," she told Candie. In fact, she intended to spend the night working out her aggressions with the accommodating Brooke in her arms.

Dennis didn't comment because he sensed how important this was to his wife. From the brief conversation they had shared so far, he did like Candie. She was perky, pretty and there was an undercurrent of hot that threatened to bubble to the surface. It wouldn't be a sacrifice to have sex with the petite blonde stunner and he was going to do his best to make it nice for the new woman in their lives. He knew he was up to it, with coaches like JJ and Brooke giving him pointers, he would be ready to make Candie a very happy lady.

JJ was packed and gone in under 20 minutes. It left the two neophyte lovers alone. Candie looked up at the tall, almost stranger and grinned. "I meant what I said," she commented. "You're an very handsome man. Are you attracted to me?"

Dennis didn't laugh, as he knew from JJ that some women still needed to hear the words. "Oh yeah," he said to her. "In fact, if you promise not to lord it over JJ, I've seen all of your films -- I still have some of 'em!" He grinned.

Candie's grin matched Dennis'. "I'll be discreet," she said as she left the kitchen and headed for the bedroom. "Do you happen to have a favorite?"

"Halloween Candie," he told her as he followed her to the bedroom. "I know it was one of your early ones."

"I was just 19 when I made that one," Candie nodded as she started to unbutton her blouse. "That was a few years ago."

"Not that you'd notice," Dennis said, fumbling with his own set of buttons. It was the first time in a long while that he realized he was nervous. "You're still drop-dead gorgeous."

"Thank you," Candie responded to Dennis and he thought that he saw the vaguest hint of a blush. "I still have some of the costume from that film."

"What part?"

"The boots," Candie grinned. "If you like, I'll wear them next time."

"There's going tobe a next time?" Dennis questioned.

"If you're everything Jessica -- JJ -- says you are, you bet there will be a next time," Candie informed him as more of her body was now on display. "I'd be crazy to walk away from a set up like this. I already screwed up once -- I'mnot going to do that again!" Candie moved to where Dennis was laying across the bed. Giving him a look he had seen in several of her films, she opened her mouth into a wide oval and took his cock in to her throat.

Dennis loved oral sex and he was married to a woman who was very,very good at it, as was Brooke. Candie put them both to shame. Her technique was incredible and she seemed to really enjoy giving oral sex. She didn't rush, she took her time. She went from base to crown and kept up a nice, steady pace. If he had not learned endurance with the other two women in his life -- and it boggled him mind that he likely now hadthree - Dennis likely would have shot his load in a matter of minutes.

Candie found herself very impressed with the stamina of her new lover. It was obvious from the way he was responding to her sucking and licking that he enjoyed her efforts, yet he was possessed of enough self-control to keep from going off too soon. She redoubled her efforts because it was now something she truly wanted, she wanted Dennis to cum in her mouth and taste him for the first time.

Dennis watched the perky little blonde bob and weave her head around his shaft and work her magic on his cock. He realized that she was actively seeking to make him cum, but he wasn't ready to throw in the towel just as yet. He stroked the sleek lines of her back and touched her with much of the skills he had learned being the lover of both JJ and of Brooke. Sometimes, just letting the other person know you were there and that you liked what they were doing to you was a sensual reminder that you were both in this together.

Ultimately, he had to admit "defeat" and give Candie what she so obviously sought. He let his orgasm arrive and he let Candie taste his spunk. Once that had occurred, the time was right for Dennis to prove why JJ had married him and was a devoted, if naughty, wife. Dennis let his hands and tongue and lips play all over Candie's petite, still gorgeous, tanned body. He left no part of the tiny blonde's body untouched and despite gasps and entreaties from her to be fucked, he left them unheeded. If her oral skills had made Dennis orgasm, then it was only fair that the handsome husband reciprocate to Candie.

Candie's head thrashed from side to side and her tiny fists pounded the bed as Dennis masterfully ate her pussy. Only Jessica herself had been this knowledgeable about all of Candie's hot spots and Candie's darling must have taught her husband a lot of his tricks. Orwas he simply that good? Had JJ finally met the man who was her match in the bedroom? She had said as much when they talked earlier.

"On top?" Dennis asked as he pulled the tiny blonde to a sitting position. She was still regaining her breath, so she merely nodded. Both lovers sensed that this would be the test to see if they could make all of this meld into a working relationship.

Some men might have wondered how a gal as tiny and fragile in appearance as Candie would be able to handle taking their cock and fucking back with passion. Dennis wasn't one of those men. He knew from JJ and Brooke not to judge by appearances. As the naked little blonde slithered and wriggled down on his cock, Dennis knew that Candie was going to provide him with a fuck to remember.

Candie was determined to make this a fuck that the two of them would long remember. She put her all into it and despite her 5'1" and petite frame, her all was more than enough. She twisted, bounced up and down, raked her nails against Dennis' chest, cried out for him to fuck her harder, anything and everything in her arsenal of tricks to make sure this stud knew she wasn't a little kewpie doll, but a sexual force to be reckoned with.

Dennis could now see why his JJ couldn't put completely behind her, because she was simply devastating. There was something about the miniscule blonde that drew you in, and once she had you, you were trapped. He wasn't competing for Jessica's affections, he knew that he had her heart. Instead, this was an extension of their relationship, a new partnership that JJ and Candie were inviting him to join. If they were to make this work, he had to prove his worth to Candie as a lover, and by extension, show his bride that he cared about those she cared about. He moved his hands over Candie's tanned body and caressed her, all the while moving his cock deeper and faster inside of her. They had almost worked out a nice rhythm, her, him and so forth.

With a strength that actually surprised Dennis, she flipped them over so that he was on top of her. Her legs locked around his back and they looked deeply into each other's eyes. Both found a mutual affection that surprised them, virtual strangers though they were. "Fuck me, Dennis," she addressed him by name for the first time. "Give yourself over to me, I'll do the same for you." He nodded and moved his cock in and out of her greedy pussy. Her tiny feet drummed on his back as the two lovers worked out their aggressions and desires upon one another. Dennis loved how tiny, yet surprisingly wild and sexy, Candie was. Candie thrilled to the fact that even while screwing her like a virile stud, he was still careful not to overdo it and cause her any pain.

"You want to cum?" Candie teased him with her sweet, girlish voice. "You want to cum in my pussy or on my tits, or even on my face?" She continued.

"Where do you want it?" Dennis grimaced as he continued fucking her tight, horny pussy. "Let me know, where does the little slut want my cum?"

Candie liked how Dennis wasn't afraid to be a bit graphic. Two could play at that game. "My fuckingcunt," Candie snarled back. "Shoot you cum deep inside my pussy, make me feel your hot load!"

Dennis nodded and did just as she commanded. His load went deep inside the gorgeous Candie and her screams blended with her own. They clutched and held each other tight as the new pair rode out their orgasms. Dennis wondered if perhaps JJ would be able to hear them over at Brooke's. Knowing his crazy wife, he would have bet that she was listening in.

Candie rested up for another round, as she wanted to put her fucker through his paces. As she nestled in Dennis' strong arms, she wondered if Jessica had been trying to hear them. She hoped that she had been listening to every grunt, moan and gasp. They had put on quite a performance -- and were far from done.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12