All Comments on 'The Birthday Party'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well, she could have just left him -

She had all the evidence she needed. I guess that's what she felt she needed for retribution.

I like your writing style, but you go places I've never been!

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very good

Revenge is sweet! Let the punishment fit the crime.

Boyd

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Revenge over done

It usually is overdone when a woman is doing it.

Bad enough she is fucking everyone in town but to sit on his face? Too much!

saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
The right story

This is the right story at just the right time. Classic JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Male Humiliation 101

The writer made the husband a really bad man (possessive and a cheater) but hubby never did humiliate her intentionally or to her face.

So opportunistic as abnormally, the writer gathers 87,000 men of color with gigundus cocks to mind fuck and humiliate the albeit cheating bastard within a cunthair of his mental stability - again normal bobie fare for the humiliation freaks who need it pathetically.

Some semi-normal readers don't feel comfortable with this writers helpless humiliation penchant but don't clearly see the humilaition intent as most of us do. See some comments below.

This writers talent is very strong and prolific, but in 95% of his efforts tilts toward his prediliction of sorid helpless male humiliation. This is a waste for 99% of the readers which is really sad, but the few sick freakies who need pathetic helpless male humiliation love him. See comments below.

Constructively, I would hope that he sees what is possible and changes as have some other great authors here.

Time will tell - won't it bobie.

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
I think she found exactly what to get him.

Being an equal opportunity hater of cheating spouses, I thought her revenge was great.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Just Plain Bob at his best

This story was deserved revenge to the extreme but entertaining.

I’m not into probably half the stories you put out but you are such a good writer.

I always read your stories though not all ways all the way through. If it’s not my kind of story I move on and don’t vote or comment. Many times I know by the heading it’s not going to be a story I’d care for, but I still scan it. I never know what you might come up with.

I don’t agree with the comment you should learn to write what the majority of readers might find more acceptable. Your talent is one of the best on this web site.

I have to give you a 5 and 100 as I have never seen one person write so well and as commented on before, so prolific. How can one person write so many stories almost everyday and sometimes multiple stories per day?

I would say for you to keep writing but I believe you have a tuned mindset that listens to no one and you are going to do what you want anyway. Your psyche seems to hold tales or horrors that would disturb many people.

With respect for your talent.

Peggytwitty

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 18 years ago
A deafening silence!

First, congratulations to JPB, for one of the few occasions in which you come out of the shelter of no public response option. It’s courageous. And After this story, I believe that I have a better understanding reg. your usual norm.

Second, I really enjoyed your story, which to me (as in many of your stories was border line between serious and parody. One way or another,It was fun!

Third, regarding readers’ responses, or better yet, the near lack of responses, now this is a deafening silence! Where are all the moralists and the “marriage preservationists” (ok I made this one up) when finally the woman is the one who does not want to be “a wimp”? If it was a man taking the revenge, you would see by now twenty to thirty congratulatory messages. Admittedly, I don’t care for many of the roles that JPB gives to his male characters, but here he extends himself to what I thought was the mainstream norms: marital fidelity and consequences for cheating! And what do we hear? A mere congratulatory whisper! It is amusing to read the apologists for the husband, for what it’s worth, at least they are honest!

So let me get it right, revenge is for men and women should sit and be gracious when their husbands cuckold them, or at least not get revenge, which is 'un-womanly'(how victorian) . At least now it’s in the open. Of course any one who knows that what I say does not apply to HIM, could easily rectify the situation by congratulating JPB, or at least not roast me!

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Since when is a gangbang a surprise in a JPB story

Kolkore praised this work by JPB but I didn't find it especially enlightening but rather droll. Two wrongs don't make a right, and thirteen wrongs don't either. What we have here are two cheaters, plain and simple.

<P>

The wife forfeits my sympathy when she opts for the revenge gangbang (gangbangs are a JPB trademark, after all). The husband is apparently mentally unbalanced. He wants absolute ownership of his wife but is so morally corrupt that he's humping two other women in violation of his marital vows. The author left the reasons why these people act as they do as exercises for the reader. I suspect JPB had no idea why he wrote them as he did. It probably seemed like a good idea at the time.

<P>

The revenge in the story is curious. The wife fornicates with several partners in an attempt to spite the husband but soils herself in the process. Who would want such damaged goods? And where did this sudden vindictiveness come from? The wife seems to be reasonably intelligent, rational and well-adjusted so, of course, she decides to have a gangbang to pay her faithless hubby pack for his adulteries. Given JPB's deep-seated hatred of women, this twist makes perfectly good sense: by having the wife debase herself, she becomes the villain in the piece, and Bob's need for the male to be vindicated is satisfied.

<P>

Neither of the two main characters in the story are admirable or likeable, and I found it difficult to care what happens to them. If they divorce, that's fine. If they don't, that's okay too.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
Re: Male Humiliation 101

This is inaccurate. If there is one common theme to JPBs story, it is revenge. This one just happens to be that of a woman against a man (which is not the more common themes).

And I would go further and say that the 'humiliation' that is common to his stories is just part of the human condition. Even a upright ultra Alpha male is going to be slightly humiliated by knowing his wife is parking someone else's shoes under his bed when he's away. That he dwells on these emotions allows us to get in touch with the character. And since the vast majority of us aren't ultra Alpha males, how much more humiliation will we feel?

Life is complex

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
She screwed up

As an Officer of the Court, (Process server) Jerome is obligated to tell the truth or risk losing his job and going to jail for perjury. No way he lies about all the men having sex with the stupid wife. There's nothing in it for him to lie and plenty to loose if he does lie. He also has her sperm covered panties. She's about to go down for Adultery. Best she can do is get a 50/50 split and spend the remaining years of her life looking back over her shoulder for Harry to serve up some intense revenge.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
A,M,F, TRANSLATION OPEN FOR INTERPETATION

and with a vengeance for free, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just another stupid woman

When Harry's lawyer threatened the men, they testified against her rather than face jail time for perjury and she got her divorce alright. But all she got was a 50/50 split because the Courts don't care about infidelity and they were both guilty. So Harry kept right on screwing the other woman and she ended up alone. Wave bye bye on your way out the door honey. You lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Except she's about to lose.

The Courts don't care about infidelity. No-fault is the law of the land so the best she can do is a 50/50 split. WAIT! She called Susan and told her Harry was in trouble! Susan called the Police and they got there fast. Turns out it's a felony to sexually assault someone and tie them up. So she's going to prison because Mike and Jerome as going to rat her out to get lighter jail sentences. And all that sex she had in his face? That all came out in Court as part of Mike's and Jerome's testimony. Everyone found out what a slut she was. So while she sits in prison, Harry is going to divorce her and take ALL the marital assets since she will have several felony convictions. I guess she wasn't as smart as she thought she was. Dumb bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A couple of mistakes

Since adultery no longer counts for anything in a Divorce Court, she's going to get 50% of the assets they accumulated together during the marriage. That's assuming she isn't in jail. But since she WILL be in jail, she's likely to get less than 0% of their marital assets. You see, in EVERY State things like illegal restraint, assault, battery, and sexual assault are crimes. With her DNA in his mouth and Mike's fingerprints on the duct tape, they were in jail. Jerome joins them in prison since his fingerprints are on the divorce papers he served Harry. If they were LUCKY they weren't there for murder. When he shoved the panties into Harry's mouth and duct taped them there, if Harry panics and the panties tickle his gag reflex? He vomits. And with nowhere to go, Harry literally drowns in his own vomit and they spend life in prison for murder. It's a common way for alcoholics to die. GOOGLE it. I don't know whether Jerome or Mike turned State's evidence first in return for a lighter sentence, but in any case Harry's soon to be ex-wife, Jerome and Mike are about to spend many, many years in prison. Sorry Bob, but you didn't think this story through. The wife got screwed and Harry came out smelling like a rose with all their assets in his pocket.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
THIS IS ONE TIME THE CONSEQUENCES MAY OUTWEIGH

the results and payback that will be cumming, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

If there’s any justice in the world the bitch will contract HIV and eventually die from AIDS. Yeah, he cheated on her, but he didn’t rub her nose in it like she did his. :)

networkgurunetworkgurualmost 5 years ago
Not too bad

There aren't enough cheating husband stories and while this one was a pretty extreme BTB I did like it. I do find it interesting when wives cheat anything the husband can think of is an acceptable form of revenge but when it's husbands who cheat the wife should just walk away. Way to go double standard.

amyyumamyyumalmost 4 years ago
That is soooo sick

So why did I give it 5*?

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Sick definitely, but in the worst way possible. Bob at his worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Then Harry had her arrested for false imprisonment and a number of other charges. She walked away with her clothes, her car and her maiden name and nothing else.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

The obsessively controlling bigoted racist gets some payback and you commenters are pissed about it? I hope she gets everything he has and then some.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

SWEET. One of your best. Well set up, developed, and finished. The spelling and grammar were just like those police want them. Great little story!

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bob likes his racism.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Doesn't make any difference how "chaste" she is. Call the police and have her and her friends arrested for kidnapping, illegal restraint, assault, battery and sexual assault, all proved by the semen in his mouth, the ligature marks on his ankles and wrists and Susan's testimony. She will get nothing but her clothes, her car, her maiden name and close to 15 years in prison. People really are stupid.

mfj77mfj774 months ago

Excellent! Stupid Harry got what he deserves.

Too bad for foolish commenters that don't understand fiction Vs. reality - No illegal restraint or false imprisonment in fiction land. And besides those few issues, there will be 8 witnesses that will swear the MC was working out at the gym at the time of the "assault" on Harry. Or the MC could always claim they had an "unspoken agreement" that this is what Harry wanted on his birthday. (See https://www.literotica.com/s/not-guilty by Harddaysknight.)

Not sure why some folks don't like seeing bad guys getting their due.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...