All Comments on 'The Bisexual Man's Gaze'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Trash

Your story is full of hate, is there a way to prevent you post again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What of Charles?

Charles is a minority of a minority, within a minority. Charles does't fit in. He is a hollow shell of a man, pretending to be warm-hearted when convenient, but barely able to disguise his disaffection for those around him.

Despite an education in an area that should provide him with a comfortable life his attitude is what really holds him back. Of course, he is unable to see this, and if he did, may not even care to change. Sometimes being a minority of one has benefits. He sees potential intimate partners as a means to an end- he can't offter them love, as he has none to give. For him, physical pleasure is all he can aspire to.

Charles would do no better regardless of where he might seek to live. The hell he experiences would only travel with him. Even hell can be a cold place when you turn off the heat of love.

A sad tale indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...