The Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“ I have a 97 average in this class and seeing as this isn’t a real assignment that would merit a grade I really don’t see how you would be able to come up with any rational reason that would make me do this assignment. Besides ” You were perfectly content to waste everyone’s time when you called on me.

“I said after class Corrin”

The rest of class went fine, and Madison spared me any more of her little taunts and shenanigans.

When the bell rang I once again stayed behind until the last student had left. Madison shut and locked the door then resumed her position on the desk. I walked up to her running my hand up her leg and underneath her skirt pressing my hand against her panty covered pussy.

“Why did you want me stay after?”

I asked stroking her pussy through her lacey underwear

“For this” she said uncrossing and spreading her legs.

“I can’t wait until the end of the day I need you now”

“So I don’t have to do any special assignment” I said slipping my fingers into her underwear and rubbing her slit.

“You’re doing it now”

She said slipping her hand under my skirt and rubbing my mound through my soaked panties. Before pushing them aside and slipping her fingers into my hot wet hole. I rubbed her clit and mirrored her stroke for stroke on her pussy. I knew how vocal she could be so I muffled her moans with my lips, kissing her and sucking gently on her tongue. We climaxed almost simultaneously pulling her hand from my pussy she put it to my mouth and I licked it clean while she did the same with my hand. Then after one last kiss I straightened myself out and got Madison to give me a pass before heading to my next class.

God I had just left her and already I couldn’t wait until 2:40...

To be continued

*Please do not reproduce this story for any other purpose except personal pleasure*

Please task a moment to vote or send feedback.

12