The Bitch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened to you this morning?"

"I'll tell you later, I have to take Jess and Courtney home but then I'll be home."

Before she could respond I was out the door and running down the hall to meet my friends at our lockers.

In the car I bitched about the amount of homework I had to do while Courtney and Jessica argued over which jock was the cutest. In the middle of their argument I blurted out "Guys I'm gay."

Jess barely missed a beat. "We knew that Cor."

"Yeah even before we caught you in bed with a chick." Courtney threw in.

I'd known that they sort of knew I was at least bisexual but I wanted them to really know and now they did. Clearly I had been the last to know. I dropped them off at Jessica's house and refused the offer to "just hang." I claimed that I wanted to get started on my schoolwork and they accepted that as enough of an excuse. I certainly wasn't lying at least not completely I really did have an ass load of work to do.

I yelled out the window that I would call them later.

"You'd better." Jessica yelled as I backed out of the driveway.

I prayed that there were no cops around as I sped home. I parked my car on the street and ran to the house cursing the time it took me to unlock the door. I fully expected Madison to be waiting for me in the living room but she wasn't so I ran up to my room sure I would find her there. She wasn't, in fact she wasn't anywhere in the house. Still when I looked in the garage and saw that her car wasn't there I was genuinely surprised. The idea that she had not come hadn't even dawned on me.

I felt like crying just a little but I knew I was being silly, surely there was an explanation.

I sat at the table trying to be level headed and started on my homework. The phone rang two or three times but I ignored it not really feeling up to talking to anyone just then.

Madison startled me when she entered about forty minutes later; I had been so engrossed in my Participation in government assignment that I hadn't heard her enter. Her sudden presence at the foot of the table caused me to gasp. I flicked my eyes over her as my heart returned to it's normal beat. I realized that I was ready to snap at her for keeping me waiting, but the reason for her lateness was quite clear. She hefted the two grocery bags she was carrying onto the countertop before returning to her car. This time I met her at the door and helped her.

Inside the kitchen she unloaded the bags and I put away the food.

She had her back to me as she asked. "Why didn't you answer the phone? I wasn't sure what type of food you liked so..."

She let her words fade as She turned and glanced over her shoulder, she probably had felt me staring at her. I approached her and took the can of black beans she was holding from her hand and placed it on the counter. I wrapped my arms around her embracing her for a moment before running my hands over her breasts then her rib cage and abdomen before resting the on her hips, and licking her ear.

"I'm sorry" I said to her

"What for?"

"I was mad at you." I paused to kiss her neck before running my hands over her thighs.

"What for?" She murmured as I stroked her through the fabric of her skirt.

"I thought you had decided not to come."

She lifted her skirt for me before speaking. "If I were thinking straight I'd say something vulgar coming."

I smiled as I slipped two fingers into her easily.

Clearly she had gone without panties and the heat and immediate wetness of her was unbelievable.

I pushed my fingers into her slowly and let my palm press against her clit with each in stroke.

Madison moved her hips and tugged her nipples through her blouse, moaning and setting the rhythm of her passion. I fucked her increasing the speed of my thrusts as the motion of her hips quickened. She turned her head slightly and I lowered my lips to hers of r a kiss. She parted her lips for my tongue and pushed her hips harder against my hand. Her pussy was pulsing and her muscles tensed as she came on my fingers.

When she pulled away and turned to face me smiling. "If that's the thanks I get for buying a few groceries then I promise to always bring you food."

I ran my fingers through her hair and returned her smile. "The food was just a nice bonus; I just wanted you bad."

Without warning Madison leaned back a little and tore my tank top down the middle. I was shocked as she lowered her lips to my already hard nipple and splayed her hands on my upper back holding me close.

I moaned as she rolled her teeth over the sensitive flesh and dug her nails into my back. She switched from breast to breast until my nipples were puffy with arousal and slick with her saliva. I didn't know whether to beg for her to continue or demand release. Before I could decide Madison unbuttoned my jeans and slipped her hand into the waistband. She gave me the best of both worlds as he fingers stroked me and her lips and tongue caressed my nipples.

If she hadn't supported most of my weight when she felt me begin to tremble the climax she evoked would have knocked me off of my feet. I felt almost embarrassed to have screamed like I had but Madison was practically beaming as she watched me regain my composure. When I could walk without too much before we went upstairs to my bedroom. I made sure to close and lock the door not ever wanting a replay of the past. When I turned around Madison was lounging on the bed still fully dressed. I took off the remains of my shirt and abandoned my jeans in a dark denim heap on the ground. I shifted through my top drawer and pulled on a short nightgown that I had purchased never full intending to wear it for anyone.

The blue-green satin was iridescent and so thin it was nearly see through. Cut low in the front and backless down to just above the crack of my ass. The whole affair was to slutty and provocatively cut to make for a comfortable nightgown but by the look in Madison's eyes it was perfect for whatever we were about to do.

I wouldn't have objected to a wild afternoon of sex, but I realized that as intimate as Madi and I were there was still so much we didn't know about one another.

I desperately wanted to know who she was and I hoped to god that the love I was so sure I felt for her would only grow with each new discovery.

* * * * *

It took me a considerable amount of time to write this story, if you made it to the end please take a moment to vote, send feedback and or leave a public comment. If you loved it tell me why if you hated it do the same.

12