All Comments on 'The Bitch Ch. 08'

by destinie21

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
No One's Better!

WOW. It Was a Long, Long Wait But Worth Every Penny. You Are So Good At Giving Life To Your Characters And I Thank You For Your Work. TomJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
another great chapter

great chapter. this story gets better and better everytime the next chapter can't be the last please continue. You have a greaqt story going don't end it so soon.

lalailalaiover 19 years ago
Don't

STOP Please or I'll cry! I love it! I love Corinn and Madison! More! More! More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good

good work as usual.

mugidoazulmugidoazulover 19 years ago
loved it...

...as usual! I look forward to every installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful and erotic

I can't believe there will only be one more chapter, this is one of the best stories I have found on literotica or another website.

feelingbravefeelingbraveover 19 years ago
Outstanding!

This is the first chapter in the series that I've read and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it. It was so easy to feel the emotion. Even as a 'first time reader' I could connect with the characters. Time to go back and get caught up on my reading.

feelingbravefeelingbraveover 19 years ago
Outstanding!

This is the first chapter in the series that I've read and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it. It was so easy to feel the emotion. Even as a 'first time reader' I could connect with the characters. Time to go back and get caught up on my reading.

ffreakffreakover 19 years ago
Better and better

Your writing just keeps getting better and better. The characters are so real, their expression of feelings and how they think and talk are first rate and your main character has grown through the chapters, which is very good - and the sex is definately hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
THIS IS MY OUTCRY!!

More, more and more PLEASE i love this story! it just gets better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A good read

The first time I read the story in its entirety, was after this chapter was posted, and I must confess as a regular reader on this site, this has been one of the best I have read in a while. Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
OUTCRY

Please don't end this story w/ only one more chapter. You hae the mark of a truly great author, you make your characters real enough to your audience that it's a little sad when it ends. I really enjoy your writing and can't wait for the continuation of this story and Raine and Sheri.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Here is My Sobbing wish for u to continue.

Please please please please, keep it going as long as possible...please, please........you are a wonderful and skilled story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
...

Amen to everything already said. But...I was kinda hoping to see something happen between Corrin and Courtney. Does that make me bad?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Waiting anxiously for the 'last' chapter'

This has so much more to offer. Don't stop now!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Keep up the Great Writing on the Bitch Series!

Dear Destinie21,

Your writing of these chapters were very good. Please keep up the great work that you are doing. Keep writing the Bitch Series. I love reading it. There has to be more as the younger girl goes off to college. Those ladies' bodies are really hot!

Thank you!

Billie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
All-Star

Hi,

Be honored that you have witnessed my first comment among all of the stories I read on the site.

I adored this story, it was very hypnotic. I read all of your submissions on one sitting, and absolutely loved every one of them. Hope that you will be able to finish all of your unfinished works. Keep up the great work! ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awwww...

i wanted to cry wen i read this... its just so sweat.

keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Public Outcry!!!

This is the best story I have ever written! Public outcry, write until these characters are 80...(well, that might be a little gross, but you get what I mean)!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
keep up the good writing

I really love this story please continue this story I want to read more .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loving Every Bit Of It

I have been meaning to write a comment about this for the longest. This has to be one of the absolute best stories I have ever read. Your command of the human emotion is astounding. I sincerely hope that you will continue to write this story. If not, I am anxiously awaiting to see how you end it. Please continue to write...even if it is not for the lovely "Bitch" series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Simply Exquisite

It is such an enchanting story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just outstanding

Plain out awesome! Shall look foward to next installment. Love the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
well done

excellently written;great characters,i was completely floored while reading this story.please continue writing

Pee JPee Jover 18 years ago
Read it!

This surely must be one of the best stories on Literotica. If you've not read it you are missing something special. Go and download it now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
My favorite Writer!

You are by far most skilled and passionate writer I've ever come across. I love all of your work, and particularly love these characters. Thank you so much.

irb434irb434about 18 years ago
Don't Stop

This has got to be one of, if not, the best stories I have seen on Literotica. Erotic, passionate and compelling reading. You say there is one final part after Ch 8. I'm waiting in anticipation to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This one is the "Best"

I couldn't stop reading this story only to rest my eyes, I fell in love with both the charcters, I see it has been awhile since you added to this story, I wish you would have one more chapter showing they were together happily.

siontehsiontehabout 18 years ago
the next part

waiting endlessly for the final part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
AWESOME

THE STORY WAS SO ADDICTIVE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A Great Relationship

Because of the bizarre relation of teacher to pupil this story is special. The characters seem real but better than real. Please come back into the fold and write that final chapter. signed ... j

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
loved it.

can't wait for the final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
absolutely special..

i'd read countless stories here on literotica and i love many many of them, but this is the first time i feel absolutely compelled to leave a comment. your story is uniquely special; a teacher-student storyline isn't uncommon around here, but the humorous, gentle, honest, beautiful and romantic qualities that embrace this story are.. and i am simply overwhelmed. please continue on writing this story the way you feel you want it, whether it's another final chapter or a couple more.. but please, do give it the beautiful finish corinn and madison so wonderfully deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Real guys love the emotional development

My wife doesn't get why I always like to read the lesbian stories. The answer is simple: the depth of the characters, the plot, and sheer sensuality.

Bravo Zulu, well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excelent

Do not take heed of the cracker who called you a bitch...;>) It was/is a super story, loved it.

Straight Guy

kindariakindariaalmost 13 years ago
wow

i agree with the others,this is my public outcry as well,keep writing about madi and cori please please please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Vavalidi?

Seriously?

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 9 years ago
OMG!!

The Bitch is a bad but in a good way. Tears were flowing when the proposal was made. I dont want to comment on it more and give away the story but this is a good read and I look forward to reading all 10 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome

I so love this story.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 7 years ago

I love this story, this series, more than butter pecan ice cream, more than peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwiches. The Bitch is absolutely one of The Best!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 7 years ago

I can't get enough of The Bitch

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

Such a wonderful story. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loveeeeee

I love this shit do much omg I want It to be a movie or a never ending story

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 4 years ago

I just love HEA. Don't you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous